Jesus Christ Asserts Himself As YAHWEH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which you still don't understand
I don't think you know what you're talking about. That is why you flip flop in your "beliefs''.
And then blame others for not understanding you.
In my personal observations of your exegesis this far, I do not believe you are of a good nore sincere , in Christ, heart.
I believe you are sincerely committed to something dark and corrupt.
The end.

Dear @Cooper, I was naive, and wrong.

Reactions: Cooper

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think you know what you're talking about. That is why you flip flop in your "beliefs''.
And then blame others for not understanding you.
In my personal observations of your exegesis this far, I do not believe you are of a good nore sincere , in Christ, heart.
I believe you are sincerely committed to something dark and corrupt.
The end.

Dear @Cooper, I was naive, and wrong.

Good bye.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was referring to Jesus's human nature as being directly from God. You should learn to read before your silly post!
I did read it. You called this heresy.
"Jesus was God, every fiber of his human anatomy was of God. Jesus was God, appearing as man."

1 Timothy 3:16 (NKJV)
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you deny that Mary actually provided the human nature of Jesus Christ?
Mary was a sinner. Jesus is and always was God the Creator. I'm not sure what your point is. What makes it heresy?

1 Timothy 3:16 (NKJV)
16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cooper