Jesus Christ is Almighty God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
from the athanasian creed

What quality the Father has, the Son has, and the Holy Spirit has. The Father is uncreated, the Son is uncreated, the Holy Spirit is uncreated.

The Father is immeasurable, the Son is immeasurable, the Holy Spirit is immeasurable.

The Father is eternal, the Son is eternal,
the Holy Spirit is eternal.

And yet there are not three eternal beings; there is but one eternal being.
So too there are not three uncreated or immeasurable beings, there is but one uncreated and immeasurable being.

Similarly, the Father is almighty, the Son is almighty, the Holy Spirit is almighty. Yet there are not three almighty beings;
there is but one almighty being.

Thus the Father is God,
the Son is God,
the Holy Spirit is God.
Yet there are not three gods;
there is but one God.

Thus the Father is Lord,
the Son is Lord,
the Holy Spirit is Lord.
Yet there are not three lords;
there is but one Lord.
Agreed as I’m an orthodox trinitarian

Fishergolferman

Jul 14, 2021
Iron range MN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:8 (NKJV)
8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 1:17-18 (NKJV)
17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.
18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
Revelation 2:8 (NKJV)
8 "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, 'These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life:
Revelation 2:18-23 (NKJV)
18 "And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write, 'These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass:
19 I know your works, love, service, faith, and your patience; and as for your works, the last are more than the first.
20 Nevertheless I have a few things against you, because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
21 And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.
22 Indeed I will cast her into a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of their deeds.
23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

If Jesus Christ is not God Almighty then our faith is meaningless.

It's as simple as that.

But, Jesus Christ is God Almighty and the faith imparted to believers through God in us as the Holy Spirit is not in vain.

Does Jesus require long verbose root word studies and debate about bible version preferences in order to be saved?

No, He only says " for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son and whosoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life. "

Simple. Believers understand that even the faith to believe is from God. The simplicity of the gospel is that God became flesh and dwelt among us and has done for us only what God Himself could do. Take on the death penalty for all humanity and give believers eternal life. No one but I Creator could do this.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus Christ is not God Almighty then our faith is meaningless.

It's as simple as that.

But, Jesus Christ is God Almighty and the faith imparted to believers through God in us as the Holy Spirit is not in vain.

Does Jesus require long verbose root word studies and debate about bible version preferences in order to be saved?

No, He only says " for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son and whosoever believes in Him shall have everlasting life. "

Simple. Believers understand that even the faith to believe is from God. The simplicity of the gospel is that God became flesh and dwelt among us and has done for us only what God Himself could do. Take on the death penalty for all humanity and give believers eternal life. No one but I Creator could do this.

not without the church founded by Christ on Peter for the salvation of souls and His promised sacraments