Jesus Christ is Not the Lord, God, nor Savior of any sinner sinning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.

While sinning against Jesus' law, it is proof seen by all, that there is no faith nor fear of God in the heart.

For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.

Anyone teaching that any man can be transgressing against God and be a child of the devil, and a saved son born of God, has a dead faith of vain imagination only.

But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robert,

The Jesus wasted his life being friends to tax collectors and sinners… he came to not who think they were righteous but those who know they were sick, or sinners.

Reactions: mailmandan

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robert,

The Jesus wasted his life being friends to tax collectors and sinners… he came to not who think they were righteous but those who know they were sick, or sinners.
Amen! Luke 18:9 - Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ 13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”

1 John 1:8 - If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.

While sinning against Jesus' law, it is proof seen by all, that there is no faith nor fear of God in the heart.

For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.

Anyone teaching that any man can be transgressing against God and be a child of the devil, and a saved son born of God, has a dead faith of vain imagination only.

But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Actually Rob, those who do not sin, need no savior, however since we all sin, he is the savior of only sinners sir.

Reactions: mailmandan