JESUS CHRIST won the keys of death back for us, but we have to give up the key to our kingdom to use

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS CHRIST won the keys of death back for us, but we have to give up the key to our kingdom to use it. The Kingdoms Unify.

Giving up the key to your kingdom is giving up the world ..this fallen reality ..sin.
Adam gave the spiritual keys away to satan ..so we could sin.
Physical reality is fallen. We are still anchored to the tree of knowledge ..but now have THE WAY out of it.

The big picture of who you obey is whose Will you follow. You make your Free Will choices (conscience) under an umbrella ..a tree. The Tree of Life or the tree of knowledge. You follow satan if you are spiritually blind.

The knowledge from the tree in the Garden is what satan used with his own will to turn into choices of death/pride/lies/sin against GOD's Will.

We give our rotten carnal conscience away to abandon ego/pride and form into His Image again. Our choices regain GOD’s Guidance and Understanding. satan’s “truth” becomes a ridiculous illusion.

Is pride about being prideful of not putting your life on The Cross?

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

• If satan can be your father, does that mean satan caused the fruit/choices of the tree of knowledge to be connected to his own will/image?
  • Do we always have Free Will, but the overarching perception is in the form of GOD's Will/Image ..or the beast?

Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God."
(John 8:47, ESV)
//You hear GOD through your perception.

this is what satan's will looks like

197989564_340640104094543_3308449518988494033_n.jpg

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS CHRIST won the keys of death back for us, but we have to give up the key to our kingdom to use it. The Kingdoms Unify.

Giving up the key to your kingdom is giving up the world ..this fallen reality ..sin.
Adam gave the spiritual keys away to satan ..so we could sin.
Physical reality is fallen. We are still anchored to the tree of knowledge ..but now have THE WAY out of it.

The big picture of who you obey is whose Will you follow. You make your Free Will choices (conscience) under an umbrella ..a tree. The Tree of Life or the tree of knowledge. You follow satan if you are spiritually blind.

The knowledge from the tree in the Garden is what satan used with his own will to turn into choices of death/pride/lies/sin against GOD's Will.

We give our rotten carnal conscience away to abandon ego/pride and form into His Image again. Our choices regain GOD’s Guidance and Understanding. satan’s “truth” becomes a ridiculous illusion.

Is pride about being prideful of not putting your life on The Cross?

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.

• If satan can be your father, does that mean satan caused the fruit/choices of the tree of knowledge to be connected to his own will/image?
  • Do we always have Free Will, but the overarching perception is in the form of GOD's Will/Image ..or the beast?

Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God."
(John 8:47, ESV)
//You hear GOD through your perception.

this is what satan's will looks like

ah, this is the Christian section of the site, you do realize most here are saved, or at least call themselves believers.

and preaching Satan this Satan that ain't going to win any souls. so what's your point? over.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Truth about this reality is from the Word of JESUS which is the Knowledge from the Tree of Life. Get beyond the veil.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Truth about this reality is from the Word of JESUS which is the Knowledge from the Tree of Life. Get beyond the veil.
At least you did not use "this virtual reality".

How do we access the "tree of life" in this reality.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS won the keys of death back, but He didn't stop physical death, death wasn't ended in the Garden of Eden after Adam chose it. We still have to reach for the Tree of Life.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 16:19
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Revelation 1:18
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 15:55-57

O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
JESUS CHRIST won the keys of death back for us, but we have to give up the key to our kingdom to use

I have a real problem with the wording of this title.... Jesus did not WIN back the keys of death... He PAID for them... with a very HEAVY cost.... His own shed BLOOD.

Reactions: kcnalp

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have a real problem with the wording of this title.... Jesus did not WIN back the keys of death... He PAID for them... with a very HEAVY cost.... His own shed BLOOD.

look at the entry above yours

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not judging you or trying to condemn you... and actually... I should have just minded my own business...

I also was not suggesting you don't understand the price that was paid for those keys... It just disturbed me for some reason.

Bless you...

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forsake this life ..to give it ..to get it on The Cross.

People have followed the world's choices from the tree of knowledge. People have chosen a fallen life.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Romans 6:13 KJV Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does each beast of Daniel/Revelation have their own mark of the beast? Is the last mark for the last age?

I’m conflicted on why GOD would put a good mark on Cain after just killing Abel. I can see a beast mark being a way to prevent other beasts from killing Cain. ..but at the same time ..maybe Cain represents all of us leaving the Presence of the LORD.

The mark of the beast is a symbol that you belong to the hive mind of society ..the beast system. You want the Seal/Image/Will of GOD to pass the test.

Revelation 13:15

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

if you don't buy into the hive mind of society ..you will be killed.

giving life to the image of the beast is caring about nature, nationalism, and people with zero chance of being saved ..instead of GOD.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
does the all-seeing eye have something to do with the hive mind ..beast system ..satan?

I guess that is why it is on money

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fox news is a hive mind

Someone suggested that maybe Cain represents the carnal logic side of the brain. GOD gave us The Way back to His Presence in the Garden ..mind.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cain and Abel sacrifices
Cain's was of fallen earth. Abel's was of blood.
Spirit is in the Blood. It covers for our sin. We need to be covered in CHRIST's BLOOD.