Jesus died for ALL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
When a blind man receive his sight by the miracle of Jesus, is there action done by the blind man in receiving his sight?
Yes. Except for all the action necessary there is no action necessary.
And here’s another one. When Lazarus received life, is there action done by Lazarus in receiving life?

Tong
R2594

Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And here’s another one. When Lazarus received life, is there action done by Lazarus in receiving life?

Tong
R2594
Jesus woke him out of sleep.

Lazarus might have said, "I prefer to sleep" and entered back into his slumber.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
Jesus woke him out of sleep.

Lazarus might have said, "I prefer to sleep" and entered back into his slumber.
Is there action done by Lazarus in receiving life? Obviously none, since he is dead. What you suggest there could only be after he have already received life.

Such comments of yours make me think that you have a ........ never mind.

Tong
R2597

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
And here’s another one. When Lazarus received life, is there action done by Lazarus in receiving life
Lazarus has since died, has he not?
That isn’t the issue. The question is: When Lazarus received life, is there action done by Lazarus in receiving life?

I’ll say the obvious for you. Lazarus did no action, since he was dead.

Tong
R2598

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For GOD so loved the world that HE gave His only begotten SON
that all who DO BELIEVE would be saved .
But he or she who believes not , SHALL BE DAMNED . STICK to the original gospel , the original love that comes from GOD
or be prepared to hear this on the Day of JESUS . DEPART FROM ME .

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lazarus had the option of going back to sleep when Jesus was "drawing him" out of the tomb.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn’t the issue. The question is: When Lazarus received life, is there action done by Lazarus in receiving life?

Tong
R2598

Absurd comparison as no one chooses or acts to their own creation. Lazarus was not spiritually born or saved in this story. Bad comparison.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
For GOD so loved the world that HE gave His only begotten SON
that all who DO BELIEVE would be saved .
But he or she who believes not , SHALL BE DAMNED . STICK to the original gospel , the original love that comes from GOD
or be prepared to hear this on the Day of JESUS . DEPART FROM ME .
John 3:16 is a plain statement of truth, and not some sort of a command. It is a statement telling us about God’s love for the world, that is, mankind. Mankind who, in Adam all die, and will all perish. That He gave His only begotten Son, to save a remnant of mankind, by grace through faith, to be His people, freed from sin and death.

Jesus said “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Jesus also said, “I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.“

Jesus came to look and find His lost sheep and save them. He knows them. His coming is really about saving His lost sheep, to bring them home.

Who are the lost sheep that He came to find and bring home?

Tong
R2602

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:

Absurd comparison as no one chooses or acts to their own creation. Lazarus was not spiritually born or saved in this story. Bad comparison.
That’s not comparison.

It’s just to show you a kind of receiving that does not require any action from the receiver.

Tong
R2603

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All those whom, when He looked down the annals of time, He saw that they would receive Him as their Saviour and as their Lord.

All those whom He sees worshipping Him at the end of their lives and after they have entered into eternity where He dwells (outside of time).

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:16 is a plain statement of truth, and not some sort of a command. It is a statement telling us about God’s love for the world, that is, mankind. Mankind who, in Adam all die, and will all perish. That He gave His only begotten Son, to save a remnant of mankind, by grace through faith, to be His people, freed from sin and death.

Jesus also said, “I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.“

Jesus came to look and find His lost sheep and save them. He knows them. His coming is really about saving His lost sheep, to bring them home.

Tong
R2602
Dont forget where later He also says and sheep i have which are not of this fold , and how the two folds , gentile and jew
will be joined as one fold . Oh yes . For anyone to be saved and have any hope of salvation they must
Believe in JESUS CHRIST . That is the original gospel . Let none be taken into the web of the all inclusive lie
which states a lie . Mama is very hungry for souls and a one world religoin , so yeah , SHE gonna lie to get us to join as one
even with other religoins . She cares not for the salvation of souls , Just to sit a queen over an even bigger one world agenda .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:

Dont forget where later He also says and sheep i have which are not of this fold , and how the two folds , gentile and jew
will be joined as one fold . Oh yes . For anyone to be saved and have any hope of salvation they must
Believe in JESUS CHRIST . That is the original gospel . Let none be taken into the web of the all inclusive lie
which states a lie . Mama is very hungry for souls and a one world religoin , so yeah , SHE gonna lie to get us to join as one
even with other religoins . She cares not for the salvation of souls , Just to sit a queen over an even bigger one world agenda .
<<<Dont forget where later He also says and sheep i have which are not of this fold , and how the two folds , gentile and jew
will be joined as one fold . >>>

Yes.

<<<Oh yes . For anyone to be saved and have any hope of salvation they must
Believe in JESUS CHRIST .>>>

The sheep of Jesus will hear His voice and will believe.

But of those who are not His sheep, Jesus said they do not believe. Jesus said that why they do not believe is not because of anything else, but it is because they are not His sheep.

Tong
R2605

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
<<<Dont forget where later He also says and sheep i have which are not of this fold , and how the two folds , gentile and jew

Yes.

But of those who are not His sheep, Jesus said they do not believe. Jesus said that why they do not believe is not because of anything else, but it is because they are not His sheep.

Tong
R2605

believe what?
List of doctrine please

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:

Yes.

believe what?
List of doctrine please
That Jesus is the Christ whom God has sent.

Tong
R2609

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, those who do not currently believe cannot be saved?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are people here that have no way of making it to heaven! That would be the devil's children!

Jesus died FOR ALL.
True. Not ALL will accept He died For them to Become Saved.

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is OFFERED through Grace and nothing, sure. You know it is figurative language that 'Christ died for the sins of the whole world' because universalism is not correct doctrine..
Children of the devil are not welcome to salvation!
2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Tong2020 said:
So, those who do not currently believe cannot be saved?
The lost sheep wherever they are, they will be found and will be brought home.

Tong
R2613