Jesus has indeed died…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has indeed died..

Through all one’s sin and failure this truth remains steadfast that Jesus has still, already in the pass died for one’s sins… This opens up the way into the presence of God, regardless of how one may feel at any moment.. Whether in rejoicing or in stress, the door to Heaven remains open if one would believe to act on this truth..

For one can do nothing to save oneself, except to believe, and seeing into the depths of this believing, is the strength of one’s relationship with Christ….

This has no outward maker for it is the inner new man of the heart… That part of man that actually is the new birth, the new creation in one that is being formed and grown… This growth of the new man can only happen through the obedience that comes through faith… A simple believing that Heaven is open before one, and one at any time can access the God and Father that created and loves them oh so much…

The faith of the heart that would continue to act on this simple truth regardless of any outward circumstances, that Heaven is indeed open before one, because Jesus has indeed died for that one, will be a blessed heart and life indeed..

And then the believing into what the continuing of the truth is, that when Jesus died for one, He took that one to death with Him so the new life might grow in one… For this truth is what Christ did for one on the cross, and this foundation, will establish one in Christ….

For we are saved from faith to faith, from this degree of believing into what Christ’s death on the cross accomplished for us and the ramifications of that truth to another degree of believing what Christ’s death on the cross accomplished for us, and the ramifications of that deeper truth.. Then as each deeper degree of trusting God is manifested, the joy and life of the new man increases…

The faith of the heart that says when Jesus died I died, and the new life that faith brings to manifestation… Oh, how blessed is that heart and the joy that faith brings into the life…

Be blessed in the joy that is our’s through the growth of the new man, because Jesus has indeed died….

A fellow believer, Not me

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Through all one’s sin and failure this truth remains steadfast that Jesus has still, already in the pass died for one’s sins… This opens up the way into the presence of God, regardless of how one may feel at any moment.. Whether in rejoicing or in stress, the door to Heaven remains open if one would believe to act on this truth..
Coming to know this transformed my life.

He is with me, never will leave me, always loves, me, regardless of what I'm thinking or doing. And if what I'm thinking or doing is of the flesh, I've no quicker nor more sure way to return to walking in the Spirit than reminding myself of this fact.

And if I do persist in that sin in that moment, it's with the knowledge that I do so before God and His holy angels! We are now alive unto God regardless! But that truth delivers us from sin.

Much love!

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For one can do nothing to save oneself, except to believe,
"Make every effort to present yourself before God as one who is worthy of His approval, ..."
2 Timothy 2:15
"Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, ..."
Philippians 2:12
" ... faith (belief) by itself, if it does not have works, is dead (and cannot save you)."
James 2:17
Belief is not enough.
James 2:19
If you wish to be saved, you must believe and be baptized.
Mark 16:16
If you wish to be saved, keep the 10 Commandments.
Matthew 19:17
If you wish to be saved, serve God and strive to obey the 10 Commandments, thus avoiding sin.
Romans 6:1-23
... if I do persist in ... sin ... I do so before God and His holy angels!
That's an awful image. That shouldn't be a comforting thought at all.

Care to elaborate?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Jesus has indeed died..

For one can do nothing to save oneself, except to believe, and seeing into the depths of this believing, is the strength of one’s relationship with Christ….

This has no outward maker for it is the inner new man of the heart… That part of man that actually is the new birth, the new creation in one that is being formed and grown… This growth of the new man can only happen through the obedience that comes through faith… A simple believing that Heaven is open before one, and one at any time can access the God and Father that created and loves them oh so much…

The faith of the heart that would continue to act on this simple truth regardless of any outward circumstances, that Heaven is indeed open before one, because Jesus has indeed died for that one, will be a blessed heart and life indeed..

And then the believing into what the continuing of the truth is, that when Jesus died for one, He took that one to death with Him so the new life might grow in one… For this truth is what Christ did for one on the cross, and this foundation, will establish one in Christ….

For we are saved from faith to faith, from this degree of believing into what Christ’s death on the cross accomplished for us and the ramifications of that truth to another degree of believing what Christ’s death on the cross accomplished for us, and the ramifications of that deeper truth.. Then as each deeper degree of trusting God is manifested, the joy and life of the new man increases…

The faith of the heart that says when Jesus died I died, and the new life that faith brings to manifestation… Oh, how blessed is that heart and the joy that faith brings into the life…

Be blessed in the joy that is our’s through the growth of the new man, because Jesus has indeed died….

A fellow believer, Not me
@Not me The facts of the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus really do abide. This is why the victory of 1 Corinthians 15.57 blends smoothly into the strong exhortation in verse 58 to be steadfast, always abounding in the work of the Lord, etc. :)

Reactions: GEN2REV

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Coming to know this transformed my life.

He is with me, never will leave me, always loves, me, regardless of what I'm thinking or doing. And if what I'm thinking or doing is of the flesh, I've no quicker nor more sure way to return to walking in the Spirit than reminding myself of this fact.

And if I do persist in that sin in that moment, it's with the knowledge that I do so before God and His holy angels! We are now alive unto God regardless! But that truth delivers us from sin.

Much love!

That love relationship you have with Him shows in your post…

May His correction and love be magnified in all the lives that have been given to Him…

A fellow servant of His, Not me

"Make every effort to present yourself before God as one who is worthy of His approval, ..."
2 Timothy 2:15
"Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, ..."
Philippians 2:12
" ... faith (belief) by itself, if it does not have works, is dead (and cannot save you)."
James 2:17
Belief is not enough.
James 2:19
If you wish to be saved, you must believe and be baptized.
Mark 16:16
If you wish to be saved, keep the 10 Commandments.
Matthew 19:17
If you wish to be saved, serve God and strive to obey the 10 Commandments, thus avoiding sin.
Romans 6:1-23

Care to elaborate?

Thanks for your thoughts and scriptures… May He bless and keep you in all good work and work..

A fellow servant of His, Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Not me The facts of the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus really do abide. This is why the victory of 1 Corinthians 15.57 blends smoothly into the strong exhortation in verse 58 to be steadfast, always abounding in the work of the Lord, etc. :)

May you experience the truths that you see… As your work and word abound also to all good things…

Be so blessed in your fellowship with Him, Not me

Reactions: farouk

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
marks said:
... if I do persist in ... sin ... I do so before God and His holy angels!

Care to elaborate?

It does seem an awful image! Comforting, it is though, in its way!

I'm just being a realist. I'm in front of God right now. The Bible says angels are ministering to us, watching us. OK. And in Christ I'm said to now be alive unto God.

So if I engage in malicious anger, or fleshy lust, or whatever it is, I'm doing so right in front of God, my Creator, Who knows what He wants me to be doing instead of this, and in front of angels who know what God did for me, and see me as I am, and scratch their heads saying I just don't get this grace thing! OK, I don't know what they are saying, but I'll bet they are saying something!

No matter where I'm at, no matter what I'm doing, God is here with me. Even in the midst of doing evil, God forbid, He is here with me. And knowing this is knowing that He is here to help me, sanctify me, and nothing I'm doing will stand against His plans for me.

I can turn from my evil in a heartbeat, to again enjoy His love for me. Because He NEVER turns from me. Being in Christ means my sins no longer separate me from God. But sanctification is taking time. Just the same, He will NEVER leave me nor forsake me, and that's what defines my relationship with Him, not my opinions of my perceptions of myself.

He knows who and what I am.

1 John 3:18-21 KJV
18) My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
19) And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
20) For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
21) Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

Much love!

Last edited: