Jesus in Islam

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
[QUOTE="Reggie Belafonte,

Islam, Christianity and Judaism unearthly messages from God
But after a misrepresentation of the gospel and Altorarh

God sent the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

To correct this distortion
Jews control Christians
For political and economic interests
And the Christian not follow the teachings of the Prophet Jesus
And follow the corruption of the Jews
And the love of non-adherence to the principles of religion
And the love of lusts

Human can die
in a moment
The Jews will not benefit nothing
so
benefits
There is no God but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah
Jesus is the Messenger of God

Israel fears “delegitimization” more than anything else. Behind the velvet curtain lies a state built on myths and narratives, protected only by a military behemoth, billions of dollars in US assistance and a lone UN Security Council veto. Nothing else stands between the state and its dismantlement. Without these three things, Israelis would not live in an entity that has come to be known as the “least safe place for Jews in the world.”

Strip away the spin and the gloss, and you quickly realize that Israel doesn’t even have the basics of a normal state. , it doesn’t have borders. After six decades, it has never been more isolated. Over half a century later, and it needs a gargantuan military just to stop Palestinians from walking home.

Israel is a failed experiment. It is on life-support – pull those three plugs and it is a cadaver, living only in the minds of some seriously deluded foreigners who thought they could pull off the heist of the century.

God gave them
We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book the Power of Command, and Prophethood; We gave them, for Sustenance, things good and pure; and We favoured them above the nations.

And We granted them Clear Signs in affairs (of Religion): it was only after knowledge had been granted to them that they fell into schisms, through insolent envy among themselves. Verily thy Lord will judge between them on the Day of Judgment as to those matters in which they set up differences.
The Jews are corrupting the earth
The distortion of the Torah killed the prophets
Usury is adultery
they not believe the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him
and they tried killed him
and they tried killed the Prophet Mohammed
Occupation of the land of the Muslims
and the destruction of all Muslim homes
From the Nile River in Egypt to the Euphrates River in Iraq
And the looting of the Egyptians gas
and the Nile waters and part of their land
And Syria too
All corruption in any Muslim country because of the Jews
They hate Islam because it is true
\\\\

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
God praises those Jews who recognized Prophet Mohammad and his message as well as warning those who denied it:

{Those whom we gave the Scripture rejoice in that which is revealed to you (Muhammad). And of the clans there are those who deny some of it. Say: ‘I am commanded only that I serve Allah and ascribe to Him no partner. To Him I call and to Him is my return.’} (Ar-Ra’d 13:36)

For most part, there was hatred in their heart towards him as well as the state of rapport and reconciliation which Islam came to bring to Madinah. This is not what they desired.

However, Prophet Muhammad wished that all who lived in Madinah should live in peace and harmony with each other regardless of their differences in belief and religion.

The Jews of Bani ‘Awf are one community with the believers. The Jews will profess their religion and the Muslims theirs

He made a treaty which offered security and assurance to those who agreed to adhere to it. It is extremely important to take a close look at this treaty. It was only centuries later that various European human rights, diplomatic, and peace treaties were written which were not even a close match to what the Prophet of Islam wrote centuries earlier to insure security and cooperation between various factions in Madinah.

The most important provisions of the treaty were the following:

1. The Jews of Bani ‘Awf are one community with the believers. The Jews will profess their religion and the Muslims theirs.

2. The Jews shall be responsible for their expenditure, and the Muslims for theirs.

3. If attacked by a third party, each shall come to the assistance of the other.

4. Each party shall hold counsel with the other. Mutual relation shall be founded on righteousness; sin is totally excluded.

5. Neither shall commit sins to the prejudice of the other.

6. The wronged party shall be aided.

7. The Jews shall contribute to the cost of war so long as they are fighting alongside the believers.

8. Madinah shall remain sacred and inviolable for all who join this treaty.

9. Should any disagreement arise between the signatories to this treaty, then God, the All-High and His Messenger shall settle the dispute.

10. The signatories to this treaty shall boycott Quraysh commercially; they shall also abstain from extending any support to them.

11. Each shall contribute to defending Madinah, in case of a foreign attack, in its respective area.

12. This treaty shall not hinder either party from seeking lawful revenge.

Madinah and its suburbs, after the ratification of this treaty, turned into a coalition state, with Madinah proper as capital and Prophet Muhammad as ‘president’; authorities lay mainly in the hand of the Muslims, and consequently it was a real capital of Islam. To expand the zone of peace and security, the Prophet Muhammad started to enter into similar treaties with other tribes living around ‘his state’.

Unfortunately many of the Jews did not spare any effort to annoy Muslims even after this treaty. As they disbelieved in Jesus in the past, now they disbelieved in Muhammad – and had no intention to live in total peace with the Muslims. Had they done so, no harm would have befallen them, but a wise reader would see how the events unfolded after the peace treaty between the Muslims and the inhabitants of Madinah and how the Jews brought misfortune upon themselves. (Al-Ghazali, Fiqh Al-Seerah)

To begin with, they continuously belittled the message of Islam and denied the prophethood of Muhammad, even though they were given full authority to practice their own religion with no obligation to convert to Islam. God exposes their thoughts saying:

{They who disbelieve say: ‘You are no messenger [of Allah].’ Say, Allah and whoever has true knowledge of the Scripture are sufficient witness between me and you.’} (Ar-Ra’d 13: 43)

"The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew

hiding behind me, so kill him."" -Narrated by Abu Huraira, in Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177

the name of God, praise be to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah, and after:

Hadeeth mentioned talk is true, but it not invites us to complacency and inaction even tell the stones and trees on the place of Jews, but he urges us to work and taking the means even available in us conditions of servitude to Allah, so call us rocks and trees, he says, 'O Muslim, O slave of Allah behind me a Jew come and kill him.

Hadeeth mentioned saheeh hadeeth narrated by more than a companion of the Prophet - peace be upon him - it is narrated from the hadeeth of Ibn 'Umar, and the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah.

Al-Bukhaari narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet - peace be upon him - said: "The Hour will not even fight the Jews, to say the stone behind the Jewish: 'O Muslim, there is a Jew behind me and kill him" (cited in: Whole true small number -7414)., In the novel by Muslim: "The Hour will not until the Muslims fight the Jews, Muslims even hiding Jews from behind rocks and trees, he says, stone or tree, 'O Muslim, O slave of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him .. but Algrkd, it is trees Jews "

The talk in terms of its chain correctly without dispute, one of the flags of the prophecy of our Prophet - peace be upon him -.

The centuries ago, and the reader of this modern wonder of the contents of which does not predict the news about the concrete reality of the situation of the Muslims and the state of the Jews, about three centuries.

The Jews were under the protection of the Muslims and protect them, and persecuted all over the world, and being ostracized and just people as a whole, did not find a house sheltered and but the house of Islam, and did not find it protects and upholds them and their religious freedom and civil rights except Muslims, who they saw as the people of the book, and gave them the protection of Allaah His Messenger, edema, edema of the community of believers, how no fighting between them and the Muslims? And how to fight and protect human lives in the Islamic rule? And where force them to fight the Muslims?!.

The fighting started already between Muslims and Jews, since the usurped land of Palestine and expelled its people from their homes, and violated all the sanctities, and tomorrow Al-Aqsa Mosque prisoners in their hands, and they are planning to destroy it; to build their temple on its ruins, and the Muslims in the midst of the heedless, and inattention to the lesser.

But we believe that the battle by the news of the modern right to come no doubt, that the battle that "sheds" where Muslims against Jews,

Tell this battle that the Hadith is no doubt in coming, sure that's what every Muslim, and eagerly awaited the arrival of dawn and waiting for after the darkness of the night.

But when? ... Aware that when God Almighty.

May be tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow ... or after, God willing, of years.

It is important that this battle, and predicts the talk is not a battle of national or nationality. . . It is a battle of religion.

yahooooooooood

يهودي يعتنق الإسلام - راااااائعة و مؤثرة !!

Jewish Rabbi Converts to Islam ממיר היהודית הרב לאיסלאם www.jews-for-allah.org

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
See. You have been caught in another lie. In #93 you say have proven Christianity wrong. But, when I ask you how have you proved that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God and Saviour, you don't have anything.

Stranger
The Old Testament contradicts the idea that God became the son of man.

Numbers 23:19 (KJV)
19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Old Testament contradicts the idea that God became the son of man.

Numbers 23:19 (KJV)
19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Is this your proof that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God and Saviour. By this verse you have discounted the validity of the Bible and Jesus Christ?

Stranger

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Is this your proof that Jesus Christ is not the Son of God and Saviour. By this verse you have discounted the validity of the Bible and Jesus Christ?

Stranger
Why use the Bible to discredit the Bible if I don't believe in the Bible? Because you believe in it, and your so assured it's without any contradiction or error.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why use the Bible to discredit the Bible if I don't believe in the Bible? Because you believe in it, and your so assured it's without any contradiction or error.

No, I am asking is this your proof. You stated before you have proven that Christ is not the Son of God and Saviour. But, you never have stated how. So, is this it? Your proof is the Bible has contradictions and errors?

Stranger

Project Panda

Apr 23, 2018
Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
No, I am asking is this your proof. You stated before you have proven that Christ is not the Son of God and Saviour. But, you never have stated how. So, is this it? Your proof is the Bible has contradictions and errors?

Stranger
Not in the slightest, when you get to the point you start questioning what you believe, I'll be here. Before that I can say nothing that would convince you out of your opinion.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in the slightest, when you get to the point you start questioning what you believe, I'll be here. Before that I can say nothing that would convince you out of your opinion.

If this is not your proof then what is?

Concerning (Num. 23:19) God is not a man, He is Spirit. He is not the son of man. Jesus Christ Who is God The Son, became a man, and so became the Son of Man. The term 'son of man' in (23:19) speaks to being of man only. When the Son became a man, then the term The Son of Man speaks to Christ who is both Son of God and Son of Man.

No, you can say nothing that will convince me out of my 'faith'. And I can say nothing to convince you out of your unbelief.

Stranger

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Son of God, son of David, or son of Man? Jesus is identified as “son of David” fourteen times in the New Testament, starting with the very first verse (Matthew 1:1). The Gospel of Luke documents forty-one generations between Jesus and David, while Matthew lists twenty-six. Jesus, a distant descendant, can only wear the “son of David” title metaphorically. But how then should we understand the title, “son of God?”

The “Trilemma,” a common proposal of Christian missionaries, states that “Jesus was either a lunatic, a liar, or the Son of God, as he claimed to be.” For the sake of argument, let’s agree that Jesus was neither a lunatic nor a liar. Let’s also agree he was precisely what he claimed to be. But what, exactly, was that? Jesus called himself “Son of Man” frequently, consistently, perhaps even emphatically, but where did he call himself “Son of God?”

Let’s back up. What does “Son of God” mean in the first place? No legitimate Christian sect suggests that God took a wife and had a child, and most certainly none conceive that God fathered a child through a human mother outside of marriage. Furthermore, to suggest that God physically mated with an element of His creation is so far beyond the limits of religious tolerance as to plummet down the sheer cliff of blasphemy, chasing the mythology of the Greeks.

With no rational explanation available within the tenets of Christian doctrine, the only avenue for closure is to claim yet one more doctrinal mystery. Here is where the Muslim recalls the question posed in the Quran:

“…How can He have a son when He has no consort?...” (Quran 6:101)

…while others shout, “But God can do anything!” The Islamic position, however, is that God doesn’t do inappropriate things, only Godly things. In the Islamic viewpoint, God’s character is integral with His being and consistent with His majesty.

So again, what does “Son of God” mean? And if Jesus Christ has exclusive rights to the term, why does the Bible record, “...for I (God) am a father to Israel, and Ephraim (i.e. Israel) is my firstborn” (Jeremiah 31:9) and, “...Israel is My son, even my firstborn” (Exodus 4:22)? Taken in the context of Romans 8:14, which reads, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” many scholars conclude that “Son of God” is metaphorical and, as with christos, doesn’t imply exclusivity. After all, The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion confirms that in Jewish idiom “Son of God” is clearly metaphorical. To quote, “Son of God, term occasionally found in Jewish literature, biblical and post-biblical, but nowhere implying physical descent from the Godhead.”[1] Hasting’s Bible Dictionary comments:

In Semitic usage “sonship” is a conception somewhat loosely employed to denote moral rather than physical or metaphysical relationship. Thus “sons of Belial” (Jg 19:22 etc.) are wicked men, not descendants of Belial; and in the NT the “children of the bridechamber” are wedding guests. So a “son of God” is a man, or even a people, who reflect the character of God. There is little evidence that the title was used in Jewish circles of the Messiah, and a sonship which implied more than a moral relationship would be contrary to Jewish monotheism.[2]

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Son of God, son of David, or son of Man? Jesus is identified as “son of David” fourteen times in the New Testament, starting with the very first verse (Matthew 1:1). The Gospel of Luke documents forty-one generations between Jesus and David, while Matthew lists twenty-six. Jesus, a distant descendant, can only wear the “son of David” title metaphorically. But how then should we understand the title, “son of God?”

The “Trilemma,” a common proposal of Christian missionaries, states that “Jesus was either a lunatic, a liar, or the Son of God, as he claimed to be.” For the sake of argument, let’s agree that Jesus was neither a lunatic nor a liar. Let’s also agree he was precisely what he claimed to be. But what, exactly, was that? Jesus called himself “Son of Man” frequently, consistently, perhaps even emphatically, but where did he call himself “Son of God?”

Let’s back up. What does “Son of God” mean in the first place? No legitimate Christian sect suggests that God took a wife and had a child, and most certainly none conceive that God fathered a child through a human mother outside of marriage. Furthermore, to suggest that God physically mated with an element of His creation is so far beyond the limits of religious tolerance as to plummet down the sheer cliff of blasphemy, chasing the mythology of the Greeks.

With no rational explanation available within the tenets of Christian doctrine, the only avenue for closure is to claim yet one more doctrinal mystery. Here is where the Muslim recalls the question posed in the Quran:

…while others shout, “But God can do anything!” The Islamic position, however, is that God doesn’t do inappropriate things, only Godly things. In the Islamic viewpoint, God’s character is integral with His being and consistent with His majesty.

So again, what does “Son of God” mean? And if Jesus Christ has exclusive rights to the term, why does the Bible record, “...for I (God) am a father to Israel, and Ephraim (i.e. Israel) is my firstborn” (Jeremiah 31:9) and, “...Israel is My son, even my firstborn” (Exodus 4:22)? Taken in the context of Romans 8:14, which reads, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God,” many scholars conclude that “Son of God” is metaphorical and, as with christos, doesn’t imply exclusivity. After all, The Oxford Dictionary of the Jewish Religion confirms that in Jewish idiom “Son of God” is clearly metaphorical. To quote, “Son of God, term occasionally found in Jewish literature, biblical and post-biblical, but nowhere implying physical descent from the Godhead.”[1] Hasting’s Bible Dictionary comments:

In Semitic usage “sonship” is a conception somewhat loosely employed to denote moral rather than physical or metaphysical relationship. Thus “sons of Belial” (Jg 19:22 etc.) are wicked men, not descendants of Belial; and in the NT the “children of the bridechamber” are wedding guests. So a “son of God” is a man, or even a people, who reflect the character of God. There is little evidence that the title was used in Jewish circles of the Messiah, and a sonship which implied more than a moral relationship would be contrary to Jewish monotheism.[2]

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
And in any case, the list of candidates for “son of God” begins with Adam, as per Luke 3:38: “...Adam, which was the son of God.”

Those who rebut by quoting Matthew 3:17 (“And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, ‘This is My beloved son, in whom I am well pleased’”) have overlooked the point that the Bible describes many people, Israel and Adam included, as “sons of God.” Both II Samuel 7:13-14 and I Chronicles 22:10 read, “He (Solomon) shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his Father, and he shall be My son.”

Entire nations are referred to as sons, or children of God. Examples include:

Genesis 6:2, “That the sons of God saw the daughters of men…”

Genesis 6:4, “There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men…”

Deuteronomy 14:1, “Ye are the children of the Lord your God.”

Job 1:6, “Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

Job 2:1, “Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

Job 38:7, “When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?”

Philippians 2:15, “that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation…”

1 John 3:1-2, “Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! … Beloved, now we are children of God…”

In Matthew 5:9 Jesus says, “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.” Later in Matthew 5:45, Jesus prescribed to his followers the attainment of noble attributes, “that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.” Not exclusively his Father, but their Father

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And in any case, the list of candidates for “son of God” begins with Adam, as per Luke 3:38: “...Adam, which was the son of God.”

Those who rebut by quoting Matthew 3:17 (“And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, ‘This is My beloved son, in whom I am well pleased’”) have overlooked the point that the Bible describes many people, Israel and Adam included, as “sons of God.” Both II Samuel 7:13-14 and I Chronicles 22:10 read, “He (Solomon) shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his Father, and he shall be My son.”

Entire nations are referred to as sons, or children of God. Examples include:

Genesis 6:2, “That the sons of God saw the daughters of men…”

Genesis 6:4, “There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men…”

Deuteronomy 14:1, “Ye are the children of the Lord your God.”

Job 1:6, “Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

Job 2:1, “Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

Job 38:7, “When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?”

Philippians 2:15, “that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation…”

1 John 3:1-2, “Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! … Beloved, now we are children of God…”

In Matthew 5:9 Jesus says, “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.” Later in Matthew 5:45, Jesus prescribed to his followers the attainment of noble attributes, “that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.” Not exclusively his Father, but their Father

Well yasoooo, you have made many words and posted links.
I have not found them inspiring or persuasive.
I guess that means this brown duck ain’t buying.

Reactions: Helen

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Jesus was the Messiah "The Son of God".
Jesus was a Prophet and much more "The Son of God", we see in that Holy Moses said of him to come and when he did come and that was the end of times for the Jews and a new beginning in the Light of God who was Emmanuel God with us ?
It was by the power of the Holy Spirit that Emmanuel came into being, if he came into being through having a earthly Dad then he would not be Emmanuel, his Father was the Holy Spirit and his mother was Blessed.
Jesus is all about Salvation, he came to save man and he is the Holy Spirit and no one comes to the Father but through Him, because he is Holy and is the Spirit in fact for man to grasp and anything other is just mans works, the Jews who did not pick up on this because of the hardness of their heart, putting mans works above the works of God was their problem, they never had the Holy Spirit, such people will never come to know God but only worship gods, stupid idols ! of man and not the true God, God The Father, who only Jesus knew and he only did his will in his flesh and blood before he ascended back into Heaven where he is now.
No one comes to the Father but through the Son of God, because no one knew God before that point they only had the Prophets who were sent from God and we all know what the mob in God's Vineyard did to them.
God sent them Prophets to his Vineyard and then he sent them his only Son, and bingo the Jews were Vomited out of the Land.
They were not Vomited out of the Vineyard until the Son of God came. only he the Son of God had the power to do this and it was done.
No one can stand up to the power of the Holy Spirit, that's some what like standing in front of a bus, it can just wipe you out.

All this Islam god is just only mans works, it's an enslavement under mans works, it's a good thing for inferior people to live there lives by, as it gives them some guidance.

I think that Islam will win and take over the whole world for sure, only because people nowadays are inferior people, who have sold out to Satan's power because they are weak as, such people are just only little boys and not a man amongst them, because they are all feeding from the same trough.
Satan controls them because they are as weak as and gutless beyond belief. Feeble !

Satan has undermined Christianity nowadays, most believe in there own good works and look to man or some pixie god to tell them they are good people, good worldly people is ok but it does not cut it because all need Jesus Christ in there heart and Soul to cut the reality of who is who Satan's works or God's way, if you follow mans works you will fail, such will always fail, we can see when the Jews went down that track they always failed and when they were with God they won.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Quran also points out that Jesus was neither killed nor crucified.
Which clearly tells us one thing -- the Quran is a lie of the Devil. So you can post all you want about Jesus in the Quran, but it is full of lies. The Allah of the Quran is not the God of the Bible, nor the one true God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Opinions of Famous Non-Muslims About Quran

Person 1 ) Goethe says,

“It soon attracts, astounds, and in the end enforces our reverence… Its style, in accordance with its contents and aim is stern, grand – ever and always, truly sublime – So, this book will go on exercising through all ages a most potent influence.”

[Goethe – quoted in T. P. Huges “Dictionary of Islam”, p. 526]

Person 2 )
“The Koran (Quran) admittedly occupies an important position among the great religious books of the world. Though it is the youngest of the epoch making works belonging to this class of literature, it yields to hardly any in the wonderful effect which it has produced on large masses of men. It has created an all but new phase of human thought and a fresh type of character. It first transformed a number of heterogeneous desert tribes of the Arabian Peninsula into a nation of heroes, and then proceeded to create the vast politico-religious organizations of Muslims world wide which are one of the great forces with which Europe and the East have to reckon with today.”

[G. Maragliouth in his Introduction to J. M. Rodwells – ‘The Koran”, New York – ‘Everyman’s Library, 1977, p VI]

Person 3 )
“A work, then, which calls forth so powerful and seemingly incompatible emotions even in the distant reader – distant as to time, and still more so as mental development – a work which not only conquers the repugnance which he may begin its perusal, but changes this adverse feeling into astonishment and admiration, such a work must be a wonderful production…
indeed and a problem of the highest interest to every thoughtful observer of the destinies of mankind.”

[Dr Steingass quoted in T. P. Hughes – “Dictionary of Islam”, pp 256-257]

Person 4 )
“It is impossible that Muhammad (peace be upon him) authored the Quran. How could a man, from being illiterate, become the most important author, in terms of literary merits, in the whole of Arabic literature?

How could he then pronounce truths of a scientific nature that no other human-being could possibly have developed at that time, an all this without once making the slightest error in his pronouncement on the subject?”

[Dr. Maurice Bucaille – author of “The Bible, the Quran and Science” 1978, p. 125]

Person 5 )
“Here, therefore, its merits as a literary production should perhaps not be measured by some preconceived maxims of subjective and aesthetic taste, but by the effects which it produced in Muhammad’s contemporaries and fellow countrymen.

If it spoke so powerfully and convincingly to the hearts of his hearers as to weld hitherto centrifugal and antagonistic elements into one compact and well organized body, animated by ideas far beyond those which had until now ruled the Arabian mind, then its eloquence was perfect, simply because it created a civilized nation out of savage tribes, and shot a fresh woof into the old warp of history”

[Dr. Steingass, quoted in Hughes’ Dictionary of Islam p. 528]

Person 6 )
“In making the present attempt to improve on the performance of my predecessors, and to produce something which might be accepted as echoing however faintly the sublime rhetoric of the Arabic Koran, I have been at pain to study the intricate and richly varied rhythms which – apart from the message itself – constitute the Koran’s undeniable claim to rank amongst the greatest literary masterpieces of mankind..

This very characteristic feature – ‘that inimitable symphony’, as the believing Pickthall described his Holy Book, ‘the very sounds of which move men to tears and ecstasy’ has been almost totally ignored by previous translators; it is therefore not surprising that what they have wrought sounds dull and flat indeed in comparison with the splendidly decorated original..”

[Arthur J. Arberry – “The Koran Interpreted”, London: Oxford University Press . 1964, p. x.]

Person 7 )
“A totally objective examination of it [the Quran] in the light of modern knowledge leads us to recognize the agreement between the two, as has been already noted on repeated occasions. It makes us deem it quite unthinkable for a man of Muhammad’s time to have been the author of such statements, on account of the state of knowledge in his day.

Such considerations are part of what gives the Qur’anic Revelation its unique place, and forces the impartial scientist to admit his inability to provide and explanation which calls solely upon materialistic reasoning.”

[Dr. Maurice Bucaille in his book: “The Bible, The Quran and Science” 1981, p. 18]

Gandhi on Prophet Muhammad ﷺ Non-Muslims about ...

Ahmad Deedat explain about Trinity in Christian Religion - ...

Sheikh Ahmed Deedat Destroys The Idea Of The Christian ...

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
The most common belief among Christians is the belief that Jesus died for our sins, but the question is:

Who said that Jesus died for our sins?

Actually when we look at the verses Christians use to prove this belief, we find that 95% of these verses are from Paul’s epistles, and the verses used to prove this belief from the Gospels are very few, which puts a question mark on its source and whether Jesus really told that he would die on the cross for our sins.

As I illustrated in my post :”Concept of salvation between Islam and Christianity“we as Muslims don’t need to believe that God needs to be a man or to be crucified for our sins, because God is mightier than that, we actually believe that this is a blasphemy and an insult against God. For sin to be forgiven by God, mans should repent faithfully to God, and acknowledge his sins, and God is the All Forgiver and All Merciful who will forgive him if He really knew he is really intending to repent and stop the sin:

110. And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allāh will find Allāh Forgiving and Merciful. ( Holy Quran 4:110)

Doesn’t God forgive sins without Jesus dying?

No need for all that so that God forgives my sins, and this is what is also said by the Old Testament:

Eze 18:21″But if a wicked person turns away from all his sins that he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is just and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

Eze 18:22None of the transgressions that he has committed shall be remembered against him; for the righteousness that he has done he shall live.

Did Jesus know that he came to die for our sins?

Jesus (Peace be upon him) wasn’t clear in clarifying his supposed main message, something like this must have been very clear so that no one doubts, but even according to the Gospels, it seems that Jesus didn’t know about it, look at what he said:

Joh 17:4 I glorified thee on the earth, having accomplished the work which thou hast given me to do.

Jesus tells that he accomplished the work God gave to him. This work is to tell people about God, as all prophets did. If he really knew that he came to die for our sins and the plan of salvation Christians talk about it, he won’t have said that he accomplished the work God gave him to do.

someone told me;

I agree with you, however, that Jesus Christ was send as a messenger by God, nothing else. Jesus said so himself as quoted in John 7:16: "I am not teaching you my own thoughts, but those of God who sent me."

Much of the blame for distoring the mission of Jesus Christ belongs to the apostle Paul

so

Jesus Christ peace be upon him

Not sacrificed for any one

e.x

You have a disease

Then comes your brother

Receive treatment instead of you

Is this acceptable to the logic of the mind?

Death to the people who worshiped the calf is repentance

At the time of the Prophet Moses, peace be upon him

Then

At the time of the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

Law requires repentance from sin without having to death

Jesus Christ peace be upon him

Not sacrificed for any one

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

Each person is responsible for his actions

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

“If a man is righteous and does what is lawful and right...he is righteous, he shall surely live...If he begets a son who...has done all these abominable things; he (the son) shall surely die...the son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father for the iniquity of the son.” (Ezekiel 18:5-20)

“Every one shall die for his own sin.” (Jeremiah 31:30)

احمد ديدات التزييف فى الكتاب المقدس Plaigirism in The Bible ...

Did Jesus died for our Sins ?Is Jesus God ?Dr Mathew ...

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Who said that Jesus died for our sins?
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit all said that Jesus died for our sins. If you do not believe this your will die for your own sins, and also face the second death -- the Lake of Fire.

Since you are on a Christian forum, you would be wise to set aside the lies of Islam and focus on the truth of the Gospel (which will be found here and in the Bible). There is only one Savior of mankind -- the Lord Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Philip James