Jesus in Islam

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
do not despair but just dare to tell Muslims, Jews and other non Christians that through the grace and mercy of Jesus Christ they have been, are and will be saved just as Jesus said as born again Christians as Jesus is the saviour of the world - btw today's Christians are yesterday's non Christians and therefore brothers and sisters to today's Muslims and Jews and Atheists even imho - twinc

Reactions: Philip James

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you do not have love and respect for others who do not come up to your standards, Triumph1300.
We should treat all with respect they deserve.

The Australian Army leadership are traitors and full of poofter Sodomites at the top as is the same with our Governments, the rot has started there and it's just amazing that they can get away with all the BS they do and it's all because people worship Political correctness, that's the key to Hell.
It is they who have lead to the demise of our Nation and they are openly anti Australian, if a Aussie man wants to join the ADF they do not want you now, but if you are a Moslem the door is wide open they will fall over themselves to help them in and woman as well, they openly say there are to many Aussies in the ADF.

So you see the people of the West Nations are the problem, because Political Correctness controls us, so we have not a hope in hell with such pathetic ignorant people who blindly follow such crap.
We have the trash from every country coming here and they are given the red carpet treatment free dental, Hospital a home to live in and never have to work a day in their lives, so I don not blame them for wanting to come here, it's our Governments who are the morons who are treating us Aussies like 3rd rate citizens.
The Moslems are laughing at us and bag us full on for just how gullible we are, they tell me this at work, they see such as a weakness and an opportunity, so why not.
We had illegal people coming here with AIDS and one person in government exposed this and our governments condemned her for exposing this fact.
We had one illegal dude in one hospital that I know of that was costing us tax payers over a million dollars a year.
The government and media hide so much from us it's just amazing and they do not show what the Arabs do to the people in a war.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
do not despair but just dare to tell Muslims, Jews and other non Christians that through the grace and mercy of Jesus Christ they have been, are and will be saved just as Jesus said as born again Christians as Jesus is the saviour of the world - btw today's Christians are yesterday's non Christians and therefore brothers and sisters to today's Muslims and Jews and Atheists even imho - twinc
What kind of garbled theology is this? There is no guarantee that anyone will be saved unless they repent and believe on the Lord Jesus, and receive Him as Lord and Savior. And those who fail to obey the Gospel are damned (Mark 16:15,16).

The Muslims would never present their theology is this matter. They would insist that there is no other true religion than Islam, and that there is no ultimate prophet other than Muhammad.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The photo I posted was to let you know what I think about your posts.

It's all filth and garbage. Not worth commenting on.
You should comment on it.
All people have the right to be regarded as human and treated with respect.
We are called to love the sinner, but to hate the Sin.
I think it best to understand others and I do not believe it is healthy to have a prejudice out look.

St Frances is said to of that he went to talk with a head Moslem and that Moslem after talking to the great Saint St Frances till the sun came up, said he had convinced him and he believed in Jesus Christ, but feared his own mob would kill him.
There is hope for everyone I believe.
But sadly our Churches nowadays are gutless and will not stand up for Jesus Christ.

I have had the new comer Moslems make sheep noises at me at work all the time, but never to my face, I will talk to them till the cows come home if they want, I am willing to talk to anyone at the drop of a hat and I don't care who they are.
I don't chase away anyone when they come knocking on my door, I love it when they come, the Mormons etc they love me and then they bring there big shot around and then I see the song and dance routine come on, when the big shot realises I am talking about Jesus Christ, not religion.
Oh boy they freak out and the steam comes out of their ears, they are pushing a religion you see and that's the problem.
They realise that they can not convert me and because that's their job to bring people in to their denomination but truly they don't respect God at all, as they do not know who Jesus truly is, hell I was a believer in religion from as young as I can remember till I was 36yo, then bingo I got saved by the Lord himself out of the blue, Bang !!! instantly I realised who he truly was and who we truly are.
Oh I was on the wrong path ! I was following mans works religion that only leads to lost Souls and Hell fire.
I knew who we truly were, just dickheads and the words of Jesus came to me saying for give them for they do not know what they do.
Jesus gave himself up for us so we could see just who we are and when we truly realise that, the Glory of the power of Jesus Christ is there within your grasp, he is the wellspring we must come to.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
What kind of garbled theology is this? There is no guarantee that anyone will be saved unless they repent and believe on the Lord Jesus, and receive Him as Lord and Savior. And those who fail to obey the Gospel are damned (Mark 16:15,16).

The Muslims would never present their theology is this matter. They would insist that there is no other true religion than Islam, and that there is no ultimate prophet other than Muhammad.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom

just look what some have accepted or rejected as garbage - just look around and see those who just imagine they believe and have taken the believers test at Mk 16:17-18 - twinc

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Plenty of religious are just the same as it is with Islam, triump130 for one is such that is coming across as religious.
The thing in this regard is that they hold their own religion above God and most Christians and Jews and Islam do this and it becomes a war, it becomes I am right and you are wrong so it goes no were, because such is of a mans works.

There is only God the Father who no one knew, until Jesus Christ came.
All were under darkness, till that time.

At the end all will know that there is only Jesus Christ that saves mans Soul.

Christians can all talk to who ever it be and promote Jesus as the Lord, but within the West nowadays that is under attack by the Politicly Correct and it is this that has always been the problem.
All Denominations peddle a political dance that all must play along with and in this they lose sight in who Jesus truly is, they are putting themselves above Jesus, Islam does the same with god the Jew does the same with god, such people are under a curse ! no Soul is saved that way.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You need some serious help.
Islam is going to wipe the floor with you and you can't see it.
The death bells are ringing for Christianity in the West, wake up and look around you.
So called Christians are looking to the Jews for help nowadays, how Satanic can you get ! so called Christians are bowing down to Islam and even supporting Sodom. I would say that you all need serious help.
Lukewarm Christians are worthless.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
lackcharity.jpg

People_Laughing.jpg

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
The Message of Jesus

The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

Some people claim that Jesus came to die for the sins of the world. But consider the following statement of Jesus: This is eternal life: to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent. I have glorified you on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.[John 17:3-4]. Jesus said this before he was caught and taken to be crucified. It is clear from this verse that Jesus did not come to die for the sins of the world, as he finished the work God gave him before he was taken to be crucified.

Also Jesus said “salvation is of the Jews” [John 4:22]. So according to this we don’t need to believe in the Trinity or that Jesus died for our sins to attain salvation since the Jews don’t have these beliefs.

5. The Early Christians

Historically there were many sects in early Christianity who had a range of beliefs regarding Jesus[1]. Some believed Jesus was God, others believed Jesus was not God but partly divine, and yet others believed he was a human being and nothing more. Trinitarian Christianity which is the belief that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one in three persons became the dominant sect of Christianity, once it was formalized as the state religion of the Roman Empire in the 4th Century. Christians who denied Jesus being God were persecuted by the Roman Authorities[2]. From this point onwards the Trinitarian belief became widespread amongst Christians. There were various movements in early Christianity which denied the Trinity, among the more well known of them is Adoptionism and Arianism.

Dr Jerald Dirks who is an expert on early Christianity had this to say on the subject: Early Christianity was quite conflicted about the issue of the nature of Jesus. The various Adoptionist positions within early Christianity were numerous and at times dominate. One can even speculate that Arian and Nestorian Christianity might well be an extremely sizable source within Christianity today, if it were not for the fact that these two branches of Christianity, which were located primarily in the middle east and in North Africa were so similar to the Islamic teaching regarding the nature of Jesus that they quite naturally were absorbed into Islam at the beginning of the seventh century.”[3]

Since there were so many sects in early Christianity, each with different beliefs about Jesus and with their own versions of the Bible, which one can we say was following the true teachings of Jesus?

It doesn’t make sense that God sends countless Prophets like Noah, Abraham and Moses to tell people to believe in one God, and then suddenly sends a radically different message of the Trinity which contradicts his previous Prophets teachings. It is clear that the sect of Christianity who believed Jesus to be a human Prophet and nothing more, were following the true teachings of Jesus. This is because their concept of God is the same as that which was taught by the Prophets in the Old Testament.

Jesus in Islam

The Islamic belief about Jesus demystifies for us who the real Jesus was. Jesus in Islam was an extraordinary individual, chosen by God as a Prophet and sent to the Jewish people. He never preached that he himself was God or the actual son of God. He was miraculously born without a father, and he performed many amazing miracles such as healing the blind and the lepers and raising the dead – all by God’s permission. Muslims believe that Jesus will return before the day of Judgement to bring justice and peace to the world. This Islamic belief about Jesus is similar to the belief of some of the early Christians. In the Quran, God addresses the Christians about Jesus in the following way:

O People of the Book, do not commit excesses in your religion, and do not say anything about God except the truth: the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was nothing more than a messenger of God, His word, directed to Mary and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and His Messengers and do not speak of a ‘Trinity’– stop [this], that is better for you– God is only one God, He is far above having a son, everything in the heavens and earth belongs to Him and He is the best one to trust. [4:171]

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Becoming a Muslim is not turning your back to Jesus. Rather it’s going back to the original teachings of Jesus and obeying him.

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Islam and Human Rights

The Quran and Sunnah encourage Muslims to respect the life and property of all mankind.

In an Islamic State these rights are considered sacred, whether a person is Muslim or not.

Islam protects honor, forbids insulting others, and/or making fun of them.

Islam rejects certain individuals or nations being favored because of their wealth, power, and/or race.

All Muslims believe that Allah created all humans free and equal, only to be distinguished from each other on the basis of God-consciousness or piety and never on the basis of race, color or ethnicity.

Islam is a practical religion that respects all human beings and it was revealed for all mankind. Its message is that of peace and submission to Allah. Muslims believe in all the Prophets mentioned in the Bible, and the Quran. The Quran shares many moral teachings of the Old Testament and the New Testament. These three religions (and their books) were founded upon the revelations by One True God, Allah

On the contrary,-
Reconstruction and find life in Islam
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

-Look at the Crusades
Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy
Under the name of Christ
Jesus is innocent of that

On the contrary,
Prophet Muhammad in the wars
Order the believers
Not killing women, children and non-burn destruction of houses and trees

\\\\\\\\

Jihad in the Bible

Let us see what the Bible has to say about Jihad in the meaning of war and violence. The following verses are from the Bible, New International Version (NIV), 1984

"Do not allow a sorceress to live. Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death. Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed." [Exodus 22:18-20]

"This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.' The Levites did as Moses commanded and that day about three thousand of the people died." [Exodus 32:27-28]

"The LORD said to Moses, 'Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. (Moses ordered) "Now kill all the boys. And kill every women who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." [Numbers 31:1-18]

(Jesus said) "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them - bring them here and kill them in front of me." [Luke 19:27]

"He (Jesus) said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." [Luke 22:36]

Differential treatment

Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy and forgiveness. If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this person would be guilty of violating the basic tenants of Islam.

When Timothy McVeigh bombed the Oklahoma City building, no American or Christian was labeled as a terrorist or was the target of hate crimes. When Irish Christians carry out acts of terrorism against each other and on the British Isles, the Christian religion is not blamed but individuals or their political agenda. Unfortunately, the same is not true for American Muslims and Arabs. The vast majority of Muslims or Arabs have no association with the violent events around the world yet Islam is invoked with terrorism. It is unfair to 1.5 billion Muslims of the world and religion of Islam.

Criteria of guilt

Innocent until proven guilty in an open court is an accepted universal principle of justice along with liberty and freedom for all humankind. However, the U.S. failed to practice the same principles for those who are not U.S. nationals. Even worse, the U.S. is creating military tribunal for secret trials because there may be inadequate evidence to prove Arabs and Muslims guilty in open courts.

May Allah bless us all and purify our hearts from all misunderstanding, malice, hate and anger.

See here

بسبب هذا الفيديو أغلقت بعض القنوات - احمد ديدات - YouTube
\\\\\\\
Islam Vs Terrorism | Khalid Yasin (Part 1 of 2)

Islam Vs Terrorism | Khalid Yasin (Part 2 of 2)

Last edited:

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
According to the Bible, God said to Moses, on whom be peace:

“I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him.” (The Holy Bible, New International Version, Deuteronomy chapter 18, verse 18).

The prophet described in the above verse must have the following three characteristics:

1. He will be like Moses.

2. He will come from the brothers of the Israelites, i.e. the Ishmaelites.

3. God will put His words in the mouth of that prophet and he will declare what God commanded him.

Let us see which prophet God was speaking of.

1. The prophet like Moses

Some people feel that this prophecy refers to the prophet Jesus, on whom be peace. But, although Jesus* was truly a prophet of God, he is not the prophet spoken of here. He was born miraculously, and, finally, God raised him up miraculously. On the other hand, Muhammad* is more like Moses*; both were born in a natural way and both died natural deaths.

2. From among the Ishmaelites

Abraham* had two sons, Ishmael* and Isaac* (Genesis, chapter 21). Ishmael* became the grandfather of the Arab nation, and Isaac became the grandfather of the Jewish nation. The prophet spoken of was to come not from among the Jews themselves, but from among their brothers, the Ishmaelites. Muhammad*, a descendant of Ishmael, is indeed that prophet.

3. God will put His words in his mouth

“Neither the content of the revelation, nor its form, were of Mohammed’s devising. Both were given by the angel, and Mohammed’s task was only to repeat what he heard.”(World Religions from Ancient History to the Present, by Geoffrey Parrinder, p. 472)

God sent the angel Gabriel* to teach Muhammad* the exact words that he should repeat to the people. The words are therefore not his own; they did not come from his own thoughts, but were put into his mouth by the angel. These are written down in the Qur’an, word for word exactly as they came from God.

Now that we know that prophet we must listen to him, for, according to the Bible, God says: “I will punish anyone who refuses to obey him” (Good News Bible, Deut. 18:19).

Muhammad: A Prophet for Our Time

upload_2018-6-20_10-37-23.jpeg▶ 5:21
\\\\\\
Islam is the religion of truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism unearthly messages from God
But after a misrepresentation of the gospel and Altorarh

God sent the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

To correct this distortion

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
my dear brother
- Islam is a religion of the utmost ease and compassion
Do not do more of your energy
In anything

The original
Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
See inside them well
Your life will completely upright
Honesty - maintaining secretariats - high morals - help others - away from adultery - murder - drinking alcohol - gambling - treason - honoring one's parents - kinship - the right of the neighbor - and so on .....
This is Islam

Muslim life always
Tied about the Qur'an Quran and Hadith
This constitution for life

Separation between religion and life, something is wrong
This is already happening in other religions

So
Society is going in the way of deviation
Adultery - murder - robbery - drinking alcohol - international attacks - family disintegration ......

In your point of view

Why is this happening?

This is the result away from the teachings of God and the prophets and messengers

Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

so

Islam came with mercy for all creation through the beauty of the islamic legislation which establishes justice, fairness and advocate, the grounds for security and stability in communities. Allah The Most High says in the Holy Quran :

" But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land, Allah does not like corrupters." [Al-Qasas: 77].

In this Ayah Allah The Most High, orders His slaves to seek the blessing given from Allah, but do not forget their share of the world, and His also orders to good deed, but forbids to corrupt or do destruction, because it can cause instability in life.

In another Ayah Allah The Most High, says :

" Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded." [An-Nahl: 90].

Immorality includes; every greater sin likes shirk, killing another illegally, sexual act without married, looting, arrogant, humiliate to the others. Bad conduct includes every sin and wickedness related to the rights of Allah. Oppression includes every act oppresses to the life being, to the soul, to the property and their honors.

Those Ayahs tell us that Islam is full of Mercy and far from oppression. Let us take a look on sunnah as a second basic rule after Quran. From Abu Hurairah May Allah pleased him, The Prophet May Peace be upon him said :

"Whomsoever not to love another, thus will not be loved".[reported by Bukhari].
allah guided you

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Muhammad ibn (son of) Abdullah ibn (son of) Abdul Mutalib, was born in the year 570 C.E. (Christian Era) in Makkah, Felix Arabia (today: Saudi Arabia) and he died in 633 C.E. in Yathrib (today: Madinah, Saudi Arabia).

A. His names: When he was born, his grandfather, Abdul Mutalib, gave him the name Muhammad. And it means "praised one" or "praising one." He was later called "As-Saddiq" (the Truthful) by all of those who knew of his truthful and honest nature. He always said only the truth. He was also called "Al-Amin" (the Trustworthy) due to his integrity and always upholding any trust given to him. When the tribes were battling against each other, both sides would entrust him with their possessions during the fighting, even if it might be against some of his own tribesmen, because they knew he would always uphold any trust given to him. All of his names indicated the very nature of a man who was praised for his honesty, integrity and trustworthiness. He was also well known for advocating the reconciliation of kinship and relationships. He ordered his followers to always honor the "ties of the wombs" (siblings and other close relatives).

This fits right in with the prophecy mentioned in the Bible in the Book of John in chapters 14 and 16, as the coming of a prophet known as the "Spirit of Truth" or "Comforter" or "Advocate."

B. Born as a descendent of Abraham, peace and blessings be upon him, through his first born son, Ishmael (Ismail in Arabic), peace and blessings be upon him, to the noble tribe of the Quraish who were the leaders of Makkah in those days. Muhammad's blood line traces directly back to Abraham, peace and blessings be upon him.

This could certainly point to fulfillment of Old Testament (Torah) prophecies in Deuteronomy (chapter 18:15) of a prophet, like unto Moses from "their brethren."

C. He kept the Commandments of Almighty God, just as his great grandfathers and prophets of old had done in the past (peace be upon them). Here is a statement from Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, while the Quran was being revealed to him by the angel Gabriel;

"Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him; be good and dutiful to your PARENTS; do not kill your children because of poverty - (Allah) provide sustenance for you and for them; do not come near to Al-Fawahish (shameful sins, illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly, and kill not anyone whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause. This He has commanded you that you may understand."

[Holy Quran 6:151]
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

The best people in the past and present

he Is the best man walking with his feet on the ground

Praise of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

(159) So by mercy from Allah, [O Muammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him].

(4) And indeed, you are of a great moral character

- Not steal - did not commit adultery - and never did not lie he called infidels and the polytheists (Sadiq the secretary)

- Maintain the trust and give it back to the owners of the infidels

Despite the attempt to kill him several times (on migration from Mecca to Medina)

- Has not seen false speech and never warned that a final warning

- An amnesty for all those who offended him (on the opening of Mecca)

- Very high morals

- Rahim in the treatment of non-Muslims and to provide advice and guidance to them

Although bad words from them and beyond the literature

- Did not drink the wine in his life

- Did not worship an idol ever

- Have not seen anything taboo

Narrated Al-Mughira bin Shu'ba (may Allah be pleased with him):

The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to pray so much that his feet used to become edematous or swollen, and when he was asked as to why he prays so much, he would say,

"Shall I not be a thankful slave (to Allah)?"

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 76, Number 478

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him

I heard Allah's Apostle saying.

"By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 319

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):

Allah's Apostle said:

For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah)

and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding

for my followers in the Hereafter.

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317e

Narrated Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him):

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said,

"There was no prophet among the prophets but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration which Allah revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other prophet on the Day of Resurrection. "

Volume 9, Book 92, Number 379

- Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

And a role model, just do not like everyone

In religion and worship, education, work, The moral and material transactions

-Whatever I wrote would not be able to reach an appropriate description of him

(28) It is He who sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion. And sufficient is Allah as Witness

(21) There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often

This call for Muslims and non-Muslims are fair

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
The practicality of Islamic Law is one particular aspect that truly impressed me at that time, It is a great blessing that in Islam one finds detailed teachings that result in their desired goals while, at the same time, being extremely practical and consistent with human nature. The lack of such teachings is one of the greatest dilemmas faced by Christianity. For example, with respect to societal cohesion and interaction, the greatest teachings found in the New Testament are what are known as “the hard sayings” of Jesus. They are as follows:

“Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect” (Matthew 5:38-48).

Christian scholars themselves are perplexed. How are such obviously impossible or impractical teachings to be applied? Just one example of a discussion of these words will suffice to show how perplexing they are to those who staunchly believe in them:

[For interpreting these words, t]he model proposed by Joachim Jeremias is simple, representative, and of continuing influence. According to this model, the Sermon usually is seen in one of three ways: (1) as a perfectionist code, fully in line with the legalism of rabbinic Judaism; (2) as an impossible ideal, meant to drive the believer first to desperation, and then to trust in God's mercy; or (3) as an ‘interim ethic’ meant for what was expected to be a brief period of waiting in the end time, and which is now obsolete. Jeremias adds his own fourth thesis: The Sermon is an indicative depiction of incipient life in the kingdom of God, which presupposes as its condition of possibility the experience of conversion. More complex or comprehensive schematizations have been offered, but most major interpreters can be understood in relation to the options posed by Jeremias.[1]

In Islam, there are no such dilemmas. The teachings are easy, flexible, practical and completely suited to everyday life, even for a new Muslim living in a completely non-Islamic environment, such as I was. The famed author James A. Michener also noted and appreciated this aspect of Islam. In one of the earliest writings that I had read about Islam, entitled “Islam—the Misunderstood Religion,” Michener wrote,

The Koran is remarkably down-to-earth in its discussion of the good life. In one memorable passage it directs: ‘When ye deal with each other in transactions involving future obligations reduce them to writing… and get two witnesses…’ It is this combination of dedication to one God, plus practical instruction, that makes the Koran unique.[2

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings, Yasoo.

I hope you don't take offense to my confronting your arguments in this post, as I mean you no ill-will. But your arguments need to be addressed head on, so I will have to be blunt. This may also end up being a short conversation between us, because most Muslims don't tend to like talking with me for very long. But I can at least respond once or twice.
The practicality of Islamic Law is one particular aspect that truly impressed me at that time, It is a great blessing that in Islam one finds detailed teachings that result in their desired goals while, at the same time, being extremely practical and consistent with human nature.

I agree. Islamic teachings are consistent with human nature. They are not, however, consistent with God's nature. As the prophet Isaiah stated, His ways are higher than our ways (Isaiah 55:8-9). The ways of Islam, however, are far more in line with the ways of the world, which is why those who find human nature appealing tend to identify with them.
“the hard sayings” of Jesus... are as follows: “Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect” (Matthew 5:38-48).

And this is precisely what I am talking about. Christianity teaches faith in God and faith in heavenly rewards to those who send rain on the just and the unjust, in keeping with the character of God, who is merciful, longing that all men might come to repentance. One of the principle teachings of Christianity is that His people must seek to overcome evil with good, again in keeping with the character of God. This is because until the judgment, He holds out hope for all men that they might be saved and turn from their evil ways.
Christian scholars themselves are perplexed.

Only poor Christian theologians, Yasoo. Only poor ones. For even recent converts to Christianity, this is extremely basic teaching and very easy to grasp.
[For interpreting these words, t]he model proposed by Joachim Jeremias is simple, representative, and of continuing influence. According to this model, the Sermon usually is seen in one of three ways: (1) as a perfectionist code, fully in line with the legalism of rabbinic Judaism; (2) as an impossible ideal, meant to drive the believer first to desperation, and then to trust in God's mercy; or (3) as an ‘interim ethic’ meant for what was expected to be a brief period of waiting in the end time, and which is now obsolete. Jeremias adds his own fourth thesis: The Sermon is an indicative depiction of incipient life in the kingdom of God, which presupposes as its condition of possibility the experience of conversion. More complex or comprehensive schematizations have been offered, but most major interpreters can be understood in relation to the options posed by Jeremias.[1]

And here we have a case in point, LoL. I'm glad he left off with presenting "more complex or comprehensive schematizations," LoL. He's a theological trainwreck as it is already. Not trying to be insulting, but again, things need to be stated bluntly here. This is an extremely poor theologian, and would not be respected by anyone except the extremely faithless end of Christian academia.
In Islam, there are no such dilemmas. The teachings are easy, flexible, practical and completely suited to everyday life

Yes, but as I've told you, suited to everyday life in only the humanistic sense, because Islam is a humanistic religion rather than a spiritual one. It's focus is largely on the here and now, and in seeking to bring about "peace" through humanistic means.
The Koran is remarkably down-to-earth in its discussion of the good life.

And the New Testament is remarkably heavenly, in that it calls men to set aside their love for this life and for the things of this world and the flesh, and place their hope instead in eternity.
practical instruction

Again, the focus is purely on humanistic matters rather than spiritual ones. Your entire post highlights the difference between the worldly perspective of Islam and the spiritual perspective of Christianity.

Again, I hope this post doesn't offend you. It is not my intention. I am simply strongly opposed to Islam, and to Allah in particular. But I regard most Muslims as dear-hearted souls, most of whom seek for the truth.

God bless, and hope you will consider my perspective.

Reactions: Helen