Jesus is Dead

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm doomed, I'm absolutely doomed. In a world full of believer's, it would be better that I die now. Always now.

if you die now, and arent saved, you’ll end up in hell. Nothing on this planet is as bad as being in hell. You should be thankful you're still alive, its not as bad as being in hell.

Reactions: Nancy

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
If your God is real, then let him say something.
now you sound like
Matthew 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

and afterwards what did christ says
Matthew 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
i say if you are asking for a concrete sign that God is real while you are not humbling yourself before him or you do tempt him then you should say goodbye for that sign you will never find it Christ did not came down for the righteous but for the sinners

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm doomed, I'm absolutely doomed. In a world full of believer's, it would be better that I die now. Always now.
I did that just to drive you nuts. But was also sending a coded message to my fellow Christians.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love is just a byword for those who profess it and never live it. I've had it with human beings who believe they have love, but do nothing to prove it.

So you can see that Christianity/churchianity is horribly messed up, with people claiming to have what they quite obviously don’t have and being hypocrites.
Further, you can see (by your later posts) that you are just as messed up as everyone else but you insist on at least being truthful about your poverty and lack of spirit while they are not truthful and claim to be rich and have no lack.

On the one hand, you appear to be in a better place than a lot of feeble and pretending Christians. On the other hand, you don’t believe God exists and it seems you make a plea for…good outward manners among people? Or to use your own words, why can’t people just fight their “douchey” tendencies and be polite?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't Jesus say:
"If anyone comes to me, and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters and yes, even his life, he is not able to be my disciple."

And NOW, you’re getting to the REAL gospel, which is mostly ignored. There is no power because people are taught to put a small bandaid on a mortal and gushing wound and to claim a bunch of good stuff for themselves and bad stuff for others.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Im a bit confused why you’re taking your anger out on christians?? Also, to address what nancy said, just because a person claims to be a christian, doesnt mean they really are. False converts are a pandemic in the church.
Because Christian's won't leave me alone.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
if you die now, and arent saved, you’ll end up in hell. Nothing on this planet is as bad as being in hell. You should be thankful you're still alive, its not as bad as being in hell.
How do you know? Have you ever taken a trip to hell?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said "BTW-There are over 2 billion "professing" Christians out there and, I would take a guess that most are false."

So how can most of 2 billion Christian's have it so wrong? How do you or any other believer make a faith check just in case.

MANY Christians do NOT "walk in the Light as He is in the light" They hide their sin and do , say or act in different way when around the church than they would when not being observed by the other congregants. Many take His grace for granted thinking, "oh, He won't mind this on little sin"
God does not wink at sin, especially since He sent His son Jesus to pay the price of it.

So many think just showing up at a building will save them, ha...good luck with that!

How to know one is not always easy, unless you have your senses trained through the word:
"We do this by studying and knowing intimately God’s Word. We learn from the Parable of the Weeds in Matthew 13:24–30 that Satan works to deceive the church by mingling his children with God’s children, often making it difficult for believers to discern the true from the false. The more we are familiar with Scripture, the easier it will be for us to detect the true Christians from the false converts."
Satan is in every church, for sure. But, God say's to let the wheat AND the tares grow together until harvest time when He will separate the sheep from the goats.

Some might not even realize they are not converted.
The more we read scripture, the easier it is to detect a false convert. The Spirit gives us discernment, and the more of the word we know, the more apparent those ones are and we are told to avoid them.
Many will fool others though...have seen it.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean, we forget what the One whom we follow taught, "How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother’s eye."? Yeah, we're guilty of that. I know I've done it. I got plenty of logs, and I know it. Some of my logs may be the same as yours; maybe we can sympathize?

I'll let you hold up that mirror up to yourself, privately, without me judging you. If you want to talk about what logs (or specks) you see, we can talk. Or not. Your choice.

Truth! I have a whole forest in mine :oops: and, it's getting whittled down bit by bit...

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do the best I can do under the circumstances. Besides that, it's extremely painful to live against how nature made me function. Sure I'm a douche, and do douchey thing's, I'm well aware of my douchebag behaviour. But better if I can see myself clearly, rather than be a total douche and deny it all along.
Friend, you clearly have an axe to grind.

'Nature made me function' is a cop out, a failure to take responsibility for your choices. Nature requires you to breath, eat, eject waste. It does not compel you to rape, steal or degrade.

Make a blessed day.

Reactions: Pearl

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About how I need to hear the good news from them. Always telling me the good news.

sooooo you’re mad at christians because they are trying to help you…you do realize you’re the one who sounds crazy right?? Why would you ever get mad at people trying to help you??

Reactions: Pearl