Jesus is Michael

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now you think Jerome is wrong?
You are the one who said Jerome is correct.

But who do you say Christ is?
God clearly says He is God, Hebrews 1:8

The religion that came out of Rome, threw the true God of Israel away and made a trinity at a council they held. Then mistranslated some passages to fit that false council teaching. Jerome had to do what the Pope told him to do. They burned people alive for heresy who did things they did not like. They burned humans for trying to translate the bible into the language of the day so people could read for themselves. Along with their translating. Does one actually think a religion of Gods that has Jesus would not let the flock read the bible? They wouldnt allow it until about the1500,s. Once men could read for themselves ran from that religion. They had no clue of the mistranslated parts though and could not fix it. they became a house divided, it will not stand, 34,000 of them.
Jesus the Messiah. The one God sent, his son. But he is not God. He has a God like we do-John 20:17

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The religion that came out of Rome, threw the true God of Israel away and made a trinity at a council they held. Then mistranslated some passages to fit that false council teaching. Jerome had to do what the Pope told him to do. They burned people alive for heresy who did things they did not like. They burned humans for trying to translate the bible into the language of the day so people could read for themselves. Along with their translating. Does one actually think a religion of Gods that has Jesus would not let the flock read the bible? They wouldnt allow it until about the1500,s. Once men could read for themselves ran from that religion. They had no clue of the mistranslated parts though and could not fix it. they became a house divided, it will not stand, 34,000 of them.
Jesus the Messiah. The one God sent, his son. But he is not God. He has a God like we do-John 20:17

you will never comprehend any of the Bible until you confess that Christ is LORD.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you will never comprehend any of the Bible until you confess that Christ is LORD.

The LORD( YHWH) said to my Lord( Jesus)--proves he is not YHWH. As well the being sent who was called Jesus as a mortal, speaks at Psalm 82 and asks God to judge the earth. Again proving he is not God.

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The LORD( YHWH) said to my Lord( Jesus)--proves he is not YHWH. As well the being sent who was called Jesus as a mortal, speaks at Psalm 82 and asks God to judge the earth. Again proving he is not God.

Not so fast buddy. To the Son the LORD says, "oh God" proves He is the LORD.

You have to put both of these together, not reject the scripture you hate and accept the scripture that tickles your ears

Christ is God.
No one who speaks by the Spirit can deny it.

You don't get to just sit there and tell me that anything in Scripture you don't personally like is 'obviously corrupted by 'the pope' on the basis of you personally not liking it.

That is frankly BS hermeneutic on your part, and no one reading this is deceived by your BS so you may as well stop now.

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

All judgement is given to The Son, thus Psalm 82 is yet another proof that He is God

If you do not believe, you are condemned already, and ((as evidenced)) all scripture is shut up to you; you cannot receive it unless you are of Him and He is in you.

Pray therefore to receive Him
He is full of loving kindness and mercy. Only believe, and you also may be saved

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post posted:
"Not so fast buddy. To the Son the LORD says, 'oh God' proves He is the LORD." [Heb. 1:8]
Hebrews 1:8

The 'original copies' of Heb. 1:8 (P46 is the earliest - first to middle part of second century) says Ὁ θρόνος σου ὁ θεὸς εἰς τὸν αἰῶνα τοῦ αἰῶνος.

(θεὸς is in its abbreviated form). Yes, literally the oldest NT Greek manuscripts read (like all others): “Toward but the son the throne of you the god into the age of the age.”

There was no punctuation, so it is honestly translated as either: "Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever" OR “God is thy throne for ever and ever” - Dr. James Moffatt's translation (also AT and others).

Even the great NT grammarian A.T. Robertson wrote in his Robertson's Word Pictures of the NT discussing Heb. 1:8:

Yes, literally the original NT Greek manuscripts read: “Toward but the son the throne of you the god into the age of the age.”

Heb. 1:8 translated from Ps. 45:6

Psalm 45 is celebrating an Israelite king’s marriage, and the psalmist applies the words of Ps. 45:6, 7 literally to an ancient Israelite king. In fact, the trinitarian New American Standard Bible (NASB), Reference Edition, explains in a footnote for Ps. 45:1, “Probably refers to Solomon as a type of Christ.”

So, according to this trinitarian Bible, the words of Ps. 45:6, although figuratively referring to Jesus, were literally applied to an ancient Israelite king (probably King Solomon, it says).

So if Ps. 45:6 is properly translated, “your throne, O God ...” then that ancient Israelite King (Solomon?) was also literally called “O God” (or “O god”?). In fact, the highly trinitarian New American Bible, St. Joseph Edition, 1970, explains in a footnote for this verse:

“The Hebrew king was called ... ‘God,’ not in the polytheistic sense common among the ancient pagans, but as meaning ‘godlike’ or ‘taking the place of God’.”

The trinitarian Easy-to-read-Version also says in a footnote for this passage:

God .... here the writer might be using the word ‘God’ as a title for the king.” (Cf. NIV Study Bible f.n. for Pss. 45:6 and 82:1, 6.)

If we can find even a few trinitarian-translated Bibles which translate Ps. 45:6 in a non-trinitarian way, we really shouldn't necessarily accept it (also Heb. 1:8 - see post above) as actual trinity evidence.

The RSV renders it as “Your Divine throne” and a footnote provides this alternate reading: “Or ‘your throne is a throne of God.’”

The NEB says: “Your throne is like God’s throne.”

The Holy Scriptures (JPS version) says: “Thy throne given of God.”

The Bible in Living English (Byington) says: “God is your throne.”

The Good News Bible (GNB), a very trinitarian paraphrase Bible, renders it: “The kingdom that God has given you will last forever and ever.”

The REB has: “God has enthroned you for all eternity.”

And the NJB gives us: “your throne is from God.”

We also see the following statement by respected trinitarian scholars in a footnote for this passage:
45:6 O God. Possibly the king’s throne is called God’s throne because he is God’s appointed regent. But it is also possible that the king himself is addressed as ‘god.’ - Ps. 45:6 f.n. in the NIV Study Bible.

In addition to the above renderings by many respected translators (most of whom are trinitarian), we have the statement by perhaps the greatest scholar of Biblical Hebrew of all time, H. F. W. Gesenius. In his famous and highly respected Hebrew and Chaldee Lexicon to the Old Testament Gesenius renders Ps. 45:6, “thy throne shall be a divine throne.”

Why is Heb. 1:8 so often presented as proof of Jesus being God? Have so many trinitarians really not seen the numerous alternative translations and interpretations of this scripture? At the very least these alternatives should be admitted by them (but seldom are).

Examining the Trinity: Hebrews 1:8 - “Thy Throne, O God”

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not so fast buddy. To the Son the LORD says, "oh God" proves He is the LORD.

You have to put both of these together, not reject the scripture you hate and accept the scripture that tickles your ears

Christ is God.
No one who speaks by the Spirit can deny it.

You don't get to just sit there and tell me that anything in Scripture you don't personally like is 'obviously corrupted by 'the pope' on the basis of you personally not liking it.

That is frankly BS hermeneutic on your part, and no one reading this is deceived by your BS so you may as well stop now.

Fact the Israelites never served a trinity. The Abrahamic God=True God, is a single being God-YHWH(Jehovah)--Jesus' God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- His real teachers teach what he teaches over errors. Catholicism own encyclopedia says-The apostles knew nothing of a trinity. Because they served the true God.
Psalm 83:18--That they may know, that you whose name is Jehovah, you alone( singular) are the most high over the earth.
Isaiah 42:8--Jehovah is my name.
Isaiah 42:5--Jehovah is the creator.

Reactions: tigger 2

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All judgement is given to The Son, thus Psalm 82 is yet another proof that He is God

If you do not believe, you are condemned already, and ((as evidenced)) all scripture is shut up to you; you cannot receive it unless you are of Him and He is in you.

Pray therefore to receive Him
He is full of loving kindness and mercy. Only believe, and you also may be saved

Yes given to him by the one he teaches is greater than him-his Father.

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 'original copies' of Heb. 1:8 (P46 is the earliest - first to middle part of second century) says Ὁ θρόνος σου ὁ θεὸς εἰς τὸν αἰῶνα τοῦ αἰῶνος.

i.e. they still call Christ God, despite your protestation.

tell me more about the earliest copies of Psalm 45, which Hebrews 1 quotes and definitely attributes to be speaking about Christ, God, whose throne is 'to the age' ?

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes given to him by the one he teaches is greater than him-his Father.

if you do not believe God why would you believe me?

Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins!
Then they were saying to Him, “Who are You?”

(John 8:24-25)

i freely confess He is LORD; He came in the flesh
i am not ashamed. your persecution is welcome; it is to my glory, which is His glory

what about you; who do you say HE IS ?

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fact the Israelites never served a trinity.

fact is you have no idea what you are talking about and you preach lies.

the LORD is God
The Angel of the LORD is God
the Spirit of the LORD is God

read your Bible, not 'myJewishlearning.com'
it is well known they are currently apostate.

you claim anything in scripture that disagrees with your pre-formed opinions is corrupted by the pope, so you personally can re-write the Bible however you choose in order to fit your own vain thoughts.
but now you claim modern idolatrous adulterous Israel has correct theology?
because it suits you. only because it suits your vanity.
you ignorantly gave me Jerome as an example, but Jerome disproves you.
then you said well Jerome served man rather than God, when i showed you that Jerome contradicts you.

your arguments are all trash. worthless.

laughable, and ridiculous.
you are not persuasive, not in the least.
you are pitiful in argumentation.
pitiful.

give up.
acquiesce to The Truth.
do you love better your pride, or Christ?

Last edited:

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 83:18--That they may know, that you whose name is Jehovah, you alone( singular) are the most high over the earth.
Isaiah 42:8--Jehovah is my name.
Isaiah 42:5--Jehovah is the creator.

keep digging that hole for yourself eh

He that cometh from above is above all
(John 3:31)​

JESUS OF NAZARETH

a name which is above every name
(Philippians 2:9)​

JESUS OF NAZARETH

All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made
(John 1:3)​

JESUS OF NAZARETH

what do you figure, John and Paul were ignorant of David & Isaiah?
or
they knew exactly what they were saying?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fact is you have no idea what you are talking about and you preach lies.

the LORD is God
The Angel of the LORD is God
the Spirit of the LORD is God

read your Bible, not 'myJewishlearning.com'
it is well known they are currently apostate.

you claim anything in scripture that disagrees with your pre-formed opinions is corrupted by the pope, so you personally can re-write the Bible however you choose in order to fit your own vain thoughts.
but now you claim modern idolatrous adulterous Israel has correct theology?
because it suits you. only because it suits your vanity.
you ignorantly gave me Jerome as an example, but Jerome disproves you.
then you said well Jerome served man rather than God, when i showed you that Jerome contradicts you.

your arguments are all trash. worthless.

laughable, and ridiculous.
you are not persuasive, not in the least.
you are pitiful in argumentation.
pitiful.

give up.
acquiesce to The Truth.
do you love better your pride, or Christ?

I know exactly what i speak-facts. Ask any israelite.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keep digging that hole for yourself eh

He that cometh from above is above all
(John 3:31)​

JESUS OF NAZARETH

a name which is above every name
(Philippians 2:9)​

JESUS OF NAZARETH

All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made
(John 1:3)​

JESUS OF NAZARETH

what do you figure, John and Paul were ignorant of David & Isaiah?
or
they knew exactly what they were saying?

God gave him that name Phillipians says)--the one greater than him. Your John is errored. Its been proven. In 1822 there was a bible comparing the greek, side by side with the english-a god was in the last line at John 1:1. Many other translations did it correct as well. All rejected by trinitarians who will not accept fact over errors handed down for centuries.

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God gave him that name Phillipians says)--the one greater than him. Your John is errored. Its been proven. In 1822 there was a bible comparing the greek, side by side with the english-a god was in the last line at John 1:1. Many other translations did it correct as well. All rejected by trinitarians who will not accept fact over errors handed down for centuries.

No one who created the JW corruption of the Bible was willing to put their name to it, and none of them knew anything about Greek or Hebrew
They only knew they had to try to remove the deity of Christ from God's word, because it offended them

If you do not believe, you will die in your sins.

Last edited:

DavidB

Feb 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if you do not believe God why would you believe me?

Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins!
Then they were saying to Him, “Who are You?”

(John 8:24-25)

i freely confess He is LORD; He came in the flesh
i am not ashamed. your persecution is welcome; it is to my glory, which is His glory

what about you; who do you say HE IS ?

The great majority of translations read at John 8:24 “I am he” or I am the one.” The translation you are quoting is another example of verses being altered in an attempt to prove the Trinity. We do have to recognize Jesus is the Christ to be forgiven.

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The great majority of translations read at John 8:24 “I am he” or I am the one.” The translation you are quoting is another example of verses being altered in an attempt to prove the Trinity. We do have to recognize Jesus is the Christ to be forgiven.

This is just another example of you having no idea what you are talking about, but hating the manifest deity of Christ, wishing to degrade Him by attacking scripture, thinking you can rewrite the Bible however it suits your own imagination.

ἐὰν γὰρ μὴ πιστεύσητε ὅτι ἐγώ εἰμι, ἀποθανεῖσθε ἐν ταῖς ἁμαρτίαις ὑμῶν.

There is no 'he' or 'the one' in the text.

If you do not believe I AM you will die in your sins.

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the text for John 9:9. The blind man is identifying himself.

This is unlike John 8:58 where Jesus is asked, not who he is, but to explain how could have seen Abraham.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidB

DavidB

Feb 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is just another example of you having no idea what you are talking about, but hating the manifest deity of Christ, wishing to degrade Him by attacking scripture, thinking you can rewrite the Bible however it suits your own imagination.

ἐὰν γὰρ μὴ πιστεύσητε ὅτι ἐγώ εἰμι, ἀποθανεῖσθε ἐν ταῖς ἁμαρτίαις ὑμῶν.

There is no 'he' or 'the one' in the text.

If you do not believe I AM you will die in your sins.

I have lots of ignorant company. Most translators (the great majority being trinitarian) agree with the New World Translation. Out of 60+ translations at Bible Gateway only about 10 do not insert “he” or “the one” or “the Christ.” To say “I am” without stating what I am, makes no grammatical sense. And there is absolutely no basis for capitalizing “am.” Most translations that capitalize at Exodus 3:14 do not capitalize at John 8:58 showing they did not see ego eimi there as a name or title.

Just more twisting of inspired scripture in an attempt to support the great lie about who God is and who Jesus is.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us( YHWH and his master worker) create man in our image.
The speaker at Proverbs 8 is the one YHWH sent to earth and was named Jesus as a mortal. His master worker. No other deserves that title but the one whom God created all other things through. It says grew especially fond of me, And the speaker advises all listen to him. It also shows God created him. Which goes along with Collosians 1:15-- The firstborn of all creation--The term all creation proves he was the first creation.
Daniel 12:1--Michael stands up for the sons of Daniel( Israel) He did that as a man named Jesus but they rejected him. Upon Jesus return he comes with the voice of the archangel( 1Thess 4:16) it is his voice. In Revelation Michael rides the white horse( war in heaven) that ride continues and it shows Jesus on that horse coming to earth leading Gods armies. The ride does not stop until this-1Corinthians 15:24-28-- Jesus hands back the kingdom to his God and Father and subjects himself.--- God does not have a God--God is in subjection to no one.
JESUS IS MICHAEL. God sent his best.

The LORD( YHWH) said to my Lord( Jesus) -- proving Jesus is not YHWH.

I heard He is called Harold!

Jesus is Yahweh as it says In Is. 44. John 1 JOhn 4 and numerous other places!

Reactions: post