Jesus is Michael

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bible says its YHWH(Jehovah)-- what does that have to do with my post?

The greek word translated in your bible for worship was translated from Proskenaue- Means to bow and kiss the feet. To Gods king, that is why they bowed. They were not expecting God, they were expecting Gods king.
The day coming belonging to Jehovah is Har-Mageddon( 14:3) in Zechariah. YHWH does it through Jesus always. Acts 2:22--but it is still YHWH(Jehovahs) day. (John 5:30--Jesus can do 0 of his own inititive. Lords prayer--The kingdom, power and glory all belong to the Father( YHWH(Jehovah)-- the meal is probably symbolic. The bible teaches--no man has ever seen God. John 1:18

Yet man has seen the Lord in the O.T. Since it was not the Father that man has not seen at any time, then it was the Son as Lord Jehovah that had appeared unto Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses.

Jesus Is Jehovah

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And Dwayne Johnson is the Tooth Fairy!
The JW.org is likened to Hollywood in that they interpret reality differently and present it that way. Most people watch movies and know that they are not reality. Even if the story is based on truth, they just rarely get it right.
They say kids, with some exceptions, can't differenciate between what is real and what is fantasy until about age 8. JW's spiritually are stuck at about 7 ... and don't believe there is an age 8.
After 13 years of trying to reasin through the scriptures with my beloved JW family members, the case has been rendered futile. They won't nor can they see spiritually as we do.

Which corrections have your religion made here in these last days? Daniel 12 assures truths were hidden until these last days, yet every teaching was in the bible for centuries thus errors were taught on those hidden truths. So through Jesus real teachers those truths were revealed. Please share with us all the corrections your teachers have made in front of all the hearts on earth so all can know Jesus is with your teachers??????

Reactions: Aunty Jane

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet man has seen the Lord in the O.T. Since it was not the Father that man has not seen at any time, then it was the Son as Lord Jehovah that had appeared unto Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and Moses.

Jesus Is Jehovah

They didnt see the actual being. Moses saw a burning bush. Since the OT is clear--no man has ever seen God. You are in error.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which corrections have your religion made here in these last days? Daniel 12 assures truths were hidden until these last days, yet every teaching was in the bible for centuries thus errors were taught on those hidden truths. So through Jesus real teachers those truths were revealed. Please share with us all the corrections your teachers have made in front of all the hearts on earth so all can know Jesus is with your teachers??????
Correct interpretations of our reliable Biblical scriptures _ that have not been changed _ have been presented to you, yet you do not receive them with light. You do not have a true discernment of the nature of God, Christ, Heaven, Hades or even your own spirit. It's a spiritual block and therefore the many attempts on this forum by brothers and sisters whom you refuse to recognize as such, are futile.
When will the light go on? Maybe when you see Him physical come in the clouds -rifht after the resurrection! So though you may miss out on the first resurrection - God is mericiful, there will be another one.

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct interpetations of our reliable Biblical scriptures _ that have not been changed _ have been presented to you, yet you di ot receive them with light. You do not have a true discernment of the nature of God, Christ, Heaven, Hades or even your own spirit. It's a spiritual block and therefore the many attempts on this forum by brothers and sisters whom you refuse to recognize as such, are futile.
When will the light go on? Maybe when you see Him physical come in the clouds -rifht after the resurrection! So though you may miss out on the first resurrection - God is mericiful, there will be another one.

Then please tell us when Jesus comes with the archangels voice( 1Thess 4:16)--is it his voice or does Michael loan it to him?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct interpetations of our reliable Biblical scriptures _ that have not been changed _ have been presented to you, yet you di ot receive them with light. You do not have a true discernment of the nature of God, Christ, Heaven, Hades or even your own spirit. It's a spiritual block and therefore the many attempts on this forum by brothers and sisters whom you refuse to recognize as such, are futile.

Only the anointed=Rev 14:3=144,000 are apart of the first ressurection. This is the little flock.( Luke12:32) They will serve as kings and priests on thrones beside Jesus judging. This is his bride--Rev 1:6--Rev 20:4-6--- he surely does not need billions to do that, 144,000 are sufficent.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There had to be corrections made. truths were hidden, none knew them until Jesus revealed them through the holy spirit in these last days through his appointed teachers., thus corrections had to be made.

Here is a fact--Rev 20:7-9--proves the holy ones are still on earth at this event and not in heaven as the blind guides tell all they are going to heaven. Only the little flock=144,000 are bought from the earth-Rev 14:3-- no where does it say the other sheep=great crowd goes to heaven. And Rev 20: 7-9 proves they do not. The holy ones are still on earth. And they will inherit the earth as Jesus said-Matt 5:5--so did the psalmist-Psalm 37:29-- so do the teachers that have Jesus.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then please tell us when Jesus comes with the archangels voice( 1Thess 4:16)--is it his voice or does Michael loan it to him?
Jesus comes With His angels and the Archangel Michael, whom takes irders from Jesus and commands the angels under him with his voice.
The whole Bible is about the Savior, Messiah, Son of God. He is called Immanuel = God with us. He is called LORD throughout the Bible. His name is Jesus and all through the NT, He is referred to as such. Yet in Rev. 12 you think that his real identity is revealed (yet hidden throughout the entire Bible) and now we see his true identity for a brief moment, Michael.
I would believe that Dwayne Johnson is the Tooth Fairy before I would believe that. This is a dishonor, by degrading Jesus, Who is above all angels. This is why you do not worship Jesus. You will bow a knee someday to Him and apologize for your foolishness.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There had to be corrections made. truths were hidden, none knew them until Jesus revealed them through the holy spirit in these last days through his appointed teachers.
You have no relationship with the Holy Spirit, because you think He is a force. Did not Gid livenin the Old Temple? Do you not understand that the New Temple is within the believer and it is God who lives in us. The Holy Spirit, our Helper, THE Comforter, Whom loves us, baptizes us, sanctifies us, edifies us, guides and teaches us, speaks and listens to us, gives us gifts, glorifies Jesus, convicts us and when you sin, He is grieved. It is likely that He is grieved since you deny Him.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a fact--Rev 20:7-9--proves the holy ones are still on earth at this event and not in heaven as the blind guides tell all they are going to heaven.
Anyone left behind and alive on earth after the Great Tribulation will be Christians. Partly Jewish converts and any folks that have not yet taken the mark of the beast and believe after they see Jesus. You must be born again to see and enter into the kingdom of heaven.
This is transformation is confirmed by the Holy Spirit. We are to be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Dishonor the Son and you dishonor the Father. Failing to acknowledge the Holy Spirit as God, as a person is a Denial the Holy Spirit. I don't think that is blasphemy, but it holds consequences. If you really believe you must wait intilbafyer the 1000 years to find out if your are saved, that belief may be granted to you - wait. I'll take the high road.
Only the little flock=144,000 are bought from the earth-Rev 14:3-- no where does it say the other sheep=great crowd goes to heaven. And Rev 20: 7-9 proves they do not
144k are all Jews from the 12 tribes as it specifically states.

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They didnt see the actual being. Moses saw a burning bush. Since the OT is clear--no man has ever seen God. You are in error.

I take it you did not go to the link to read the scriptures.

Jesus is the God men had seen in the O.T. and not the Father.

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

Although Jesus testified above that no man had seen God the Father at any time, but He did as God because He was from above and not of the earth as other men were.

John 8:23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Jesus said that scriptures testify of Himself and that Moses had written specifically about Himself.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life....

46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Scriptural proof that the Lord Jesus is that Jehovah that had spoken to Moses for why Jesus Christ had said, Moses had written of Himself as the God named Jehovah in the scriptures for having appeared to Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob that men had seen in the O.T. .

Exodus 6:1Then the Lord said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land. 2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord: 3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them. 4 And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.

Jesus said Abraham had seen Him in His day before His incarnation as the prophesied Son of Man.

John 8:56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. 59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

The Lord appeared to Abraham in Genesis 12:7, Genesis 17:1, & Genesis 18:1-8 was when He did eat & drank what Abraham had prepared for Him.

The Lord appeared to Isaac in Genesis 26:1-2 & Genesis 26:24

The Lord appeared to Jacob & they had wrestled face to face & Jacob still lived for why Jacob had called that place Penuel in verse 30 of Genesis 32:24-30

The Lord appeared to Moses in Exodus 3:2, Exodus 3:15-17, Exodus 4:1-8 & Exodus 6:1-4

This is why Jesus is the Lord Jehovah that men has seen in the O.T. & not the Father.

Reactions: DuckieLady

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Jesus Is Jehovah
Where are the direct statements? Please produce one direct statement from either Jehovah or his Son in the Bible, that they are one and the same God.....just one will do.

When it says in John 1:18 “No one has ever seen God”....that is twisted to mean that no one has ever seen the Father, but it doesn’t say that....it doesn’t say “no one has ever seen God the Father, but they have seen God the Son” because there is no “God the Son” or “God the Holy Spirit” in any passage of scripture.....not one.

Jesus identified his Father as the “only true God” without including himself (John 17:3).....he simply said that he was “sent” by his God. Even in heaven, Jesus identifies the Father as “my God”. (Revelation 3:12)
Does God have a God?

Reactions: tigger 2

Christ4Me

Jan 6, 2022
Pennsylvania / Hermitage
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are the direct statements? Please produce one direct statement from either Jehovah or his Son in the Bible, that they are one and the same God.....just one will do.

When it says in John 1:18 “No one has ever seen God”....that is twisted to mean that no one has ever seen the Father, but it doesn’t say that....it doesn’t say “no one has ever seen God the Father, but they have seen God the Son” because there is no “God the Son” or “God the Holy Spirit” in any passage of scripture.....not one.

Jesus identified his Father as the “only true God” without including himself (John 17:3).....he simply said that he was “sent” by his God. Even in heaven, Jesus identifies the Father as “my God”. (Revelation 3:12)
Does God have a God?

Read this prophesy below in how the Lord Our Redeemer is talking and yet the Lord God & His Spirit sent Him.

Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me. 17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

Read the scriptures & the scriptural references at that thread in the link below that proves Jesus is the Lord Jehovah that men had seen in scripture.

Jesus Is Jehovah

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No i am not wrong. Catholicism admits in their own encyclopedia no trinity was ever served until near the end of the 4th century.

The new Catholic encyclopedia-1967-Vol XIV-Page 299--- The formulation of one God in three persons was not established certainly not fully assimilated into christian life and its profession of faith until near the end of the 4th century. Among the Apostolc fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.
And that is truth-- In the 2nd century a man named tertullian was considering God being a trinity, Why? Because a single being God of Israel was still being served. At the first council of Nicea in 325 no trinity was taught or served--These are facts. It was created at a council, it is not truth. No trinity exists. That religion translated errors in to fit their false council teachings.
There wouldn't be any point in each having separate names if they were both the same. Also it isn't true. The one Daniel speaks to in Daniel is the same appearance of Jesus Christ in Revelation 1.

But

WHY DID IT TAKE HIM SO LONG TO GET THERE!? WHY

Because he had to wait for MICHAEL, because he was blocked off by the Prince of Persia.

These are two separate beings

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is about Jesus being Michael. Isaiah 8:20 has nothing to do with that.
I was asking, according to scripture (Isaiah 8:20 KJB), for your text that the Son was the one whom the Father created all "other" (your words) things. What text in the bible says that please, is what I am asking for. I know of no such text.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Firstborn of all creation--proves he was created. Your teachers twist it, but the term all creation is talking about the beginning creation firstborn.
Actually, no. The text does not say 'first created', but rather:

"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:" - Colossians 1:15 KJB

"ος εστιν εικων του θεου του αορατου πρωτοτοκος πασης κτισεως" - Colossians 1:15 GNT TR

Prototokos does not ever mean first created.

It is even translated into English, from Cyril of Alexandria, Tom. V. (As "firstborn of every creature") -https://www.ccel.org/ccel/pearse/morefathers/files/cyril_against_nestorius_05_book5.htm

The term "firstborn" in that context simply means Jesus has the preeminence over all creation:

"And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence." - Colossians 1:18 KJB

Paul defined the word.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot accept or fathom Arch Angel Michael being Christ, I have never heard of this comparison until recently.

Christ is the son of God where St. Michael is the lead Angel.
Consider the historical evidence as well as scriptural evidence.

Short - Michael The Archangel [X2] - Appendix 2 - The Short Historical List Of Those Who Taught Jesus Is Michael : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Long and detailed - Michael The Archangel [11] - Messengers Of The LORD & The Reformation & Etc : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

If you need more let me know, I can provide the whole material.

Jesus is indeed the lead messenger for the Father.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There wouldn't be any point in each having separate names if they were both the same. Also it isn't true. The one Daniel speaks to in Daniel is the same appearance of Jesus Christ in Revelation 1.

But

WHY DID IT TAKE HIM SO LONG TO GET THERE!? WHY

Because he had to wait for MICHAEL, because he was blocked off by the Prince of Persia.

These are two separate beings
Daniel is speaking to Gabriel, not Michael, in Daniel 10.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The being God sent speaks at proverbs 8 and tells you he was created. There is no doubt it is Jesus. It is not God spreaking.
You are in error.

Proverbs 8 does not use the word "created" in all of its text.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only the anointed=Rev 14:3=144,000 are apart of the first ressurection. ...
Can you provide a single text from scripture (Isaiah 8:20) which says that even 1 of the "hundred and forty and four thousand" (symbolic number) die before Jesus returns?