Jesus is not known cos…

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is not known cos Mary is not known!

Mary is the sign!

Isa 7:14 a sign!
Rev 12:1 a sign!

for years missionary’s attempted to convert native Indians of Mexico with little success.

In 1531 with the appearing Our Lady of Guadalupe 9 million were converted to faith in Christ and received baptism!

Mary is the sign!

Reactions: Rene Asologuitar

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is more important than Mary. Jesus is more important than Mary and so is the Holy Spirit. Yet most of what you post is about Mary or saints

Yep. and I wonder why Mary appeared and not Jesus.
BTW,If that was not Mary who appeared, then who was it?
That is a very important question.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reason JESUS is not known by most , is cause most sit under men who teach the traditions of men and not GOD .
JESUS is not known to many cause they sit under the covenant of false men who led men astray .
THEY entered not in themselves and hindered all who were entering IN .
Folks if we want to KNOW JESUS , OPEN BIBLES and start learning . cause thee faith , AINT GONNA PREACH the TRUE JESUS
HE preaches only the version of the CC . My advice , let no man or woman , child or any heed that version .
Learn JESUS for yourselves .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is more important than Mary. Jesus is more important than Mary and so is the Holy Spirit. Yet most of what you post is about Mary or saints
Hello pearl . You are loved dear sister .
I want to bring up a reminder of what JESUS said himself .
There was one who hollered loudly , BLESSED is the womb and the paps which thou has sucked .
YET JESUS responded with , YEA RATHER , BLESSED are those who hear and do the WORD of GOD .
JESUS could have pointed to mary and agreed with that person , YET HE said YEA RATHER BLESSED
are those ......
in another place
one says YOUR MOTHER and brethren stand outside , desiring to speak with you .
Again JESUS says , Yea rather , THOSE WHO DO THE WILL OF GOD , they are my MOTHER , my sister , my brethren .
DO you notice how JESUS SEEMED TO POINT TO HIM AND THE FATHER and not to mankind .
THE CC knows NOTHING of this . THEY holler pray to saints , pray to mary , pray to angels
they holler queen of heaven and many like things do they .
YET JESUS even when speaking about JOHN the baptists , said HE recieves not the testimony from man
but that HE simply said it , so as they would believe in HIM .
Not only that , but when even JOHN erred and bowed before an angel , EVEN THE ANGEL SAID
OH NO YA DONT , WORSHIP GOD . Rather odd huh that the CC seems to be against the things of GOD .
As for me , I WONT enter into any covenant with no such place . MY desire out of great love is that many would
come out of her . I desire LIFE for the people . THUS I say POINT TO THE AUTHOR OF LIFE , POINT TO JESUS
And while we do call mary blessed , WE DONT pray to her . THE CC is not a safe place for any. . AND OUT OF LOVE
i must warn all , DO NOT HEED HER ,and do not enter into UNITY or any agreement with her . Rather expose her deeds
and pray for the many souls trapped within her , that they would come out and have LIFE and LIFE ETERNAL .

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello pearl . You are loved dear sister .
I want to bring up a reminder of what JESUS said himself .
There was one who hollered loudly , BLESSED is the womb and the paps which thou has sucked .
YET JESUS responded with , YEA RATHER , BLESSED are those who hear and do the WORD of GOD .
JESUS could have pointed to mary and agreed with that person , YET HE said YEA RATHER BLESSED
are those ......
in another place
one says YOUR MOTHER and brethren stand outside , desiring to speak with you .
Again JESUS says , Yea rather , THOSE WHO DO THE WILL OF GOD , they are my MOTHER , my sister , my brethren .
DO you notice how JESUS SEEMED TO POINT TO HIM AND THE FATHER and not to mankind .
THE CC knows NOTHING of this . THEY holler pray to saints , pray to mary , pray to angels
they holler queen of heaven and many like things do they .
YET JESUS even when speaking about JOHN the baptists , said HE recieves not the testimony from man
but that HE simply said it , so as they would believe in HIM .
Not only that , but when even JOHN erred and bowed before an angel , EVEN THE ANGEL SAID
OH NO YA DONT , WORSHIP GOD . Rather odd huh that the CC seems to be against the things of GOD .
As for me , I WONT enter into any covenant with no such place . MY desire out of great love is that many would
come out of her . I desire LIFE for the people . THUS I say POINT TO THE AUTHOR OF LIFE , POINT TO JESUS
And while we do call mary blessed , WE DONT pray to her . THE CC is not a safe place for any. . AND OUT OF LOVE
i must warn all , DO NOT HEED HER ,and do not enter into UNITY or any agreement with her . Rather expose her deeds
and pray for the many souls trapped within her , that they would come out and have LIFE and LIFE ETERNAL .
God put it on my heart many years ago to pray for 'Rome' which I believed to be the CC. And I still pray when the Holy Spirit gives me the words.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1 Corinthians 6 Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, “Do not go beyond what is written.”

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree

glory to God in the highest!

Jesus honored Mary so must we of we follow Jesus!

Praise of Mary and the saints redounds to the Glory of Who created them, Lk 1:49 to Christ who redeemed them, and to the Holy Spirit who sanctified them with graces obtained by the merits of Christ!
Source of Grace is Christ! Jn 1:16-17

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for years missionary’s attempted to convert native Indians of Mexico with little success.

In 1531 with the appearing Our Lady of Guadalupe 9 million were converted to faith in Christ and received baptism!
Converted to what?

They rejected the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but received an apparition they thought of as "Mary"?

Much love!

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture please. Copy and paste the passage so we don't have to look it up.

bossy! Lol!

Matthew 12:50
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same ismy brother, and sister, and mother.

Lk 1:45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Jn 2 He performed the miracle even though t was contrary to the Divine will! “My hour has not come”!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Converted to what?

They rejected the Gospel of Jesus Christ, but received an apparition they thought of as "Mary"?

Much love!

the faith in Christ that the 9million over there in Europe rejected under Luther Calvin and Henry the eighth

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just seen the name calvin . And i must warn us as i do about the CC . HEED NOT that man either .
That man was as deadly as the CC itself .
As for luther i dont know much about him . But calvin was highly dangerous . He made a MINI ME cc church himself .
Much like jospeh smith , they could point out some errors but then taught even deadlier errors themselves .
Folks its time to learn our bibles , then you can test what all men did teach and say for yourselves .
And as one of my sisters on this site does say, she is not a calvanist and that by choice , my advice is , CHOOSE NOT TO FOLLOW CALVIN , nor the CC
nor the mormons , nor many others within even the protestant realm . Learn those bibles and learn them well .
For many decievers abound in these days and they are all over what is called christendom .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the faith in Christ that the 9million over there in Europe rejected under Luther Calvin and Henry the eighth
How is it that they received the faith in Christ when they rejected the preaching of Christ, from the Scriptures, by which faith comes?

Faith comes by hearing, and hearing the Word of God. Not by seeing apparitions. They followed an apparition, and not the Word of God.

Much love!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is it that they received the faith in Christ when they rejected the preaching of Christ, from the Scriptures, by which faith comes?

Faith comes by hearing, and hearing the Word of God. Not by seeing apparitions. They followed an apparition, and not the Word of God.

Much love!

not rejected only did not understand

the word of God or divine revelation is not limited to scripture

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a praise forum not doctrine
Go to unorthodox forum and respond under scripture questions
Or biblical questions
Any of my threads over there
We need to respect those in here for praise only

Reactions: marks

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus is not known cos Mary is not known!

Mary is the sign!

Isa 7:14 a sign!
Rev 12:1 a sign!

Mary is the sign!
Your understanding tf has more horsesh.t than any racing stable.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strange you don’t seem like a fundamentalist

maybe a mainline Prot?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
prove it

Try adding something to the conversation
Some scripture
ECF anything would be nice
lol....even if a truckload was added tf, you would dismiss it in favour of your theories. Soooo, any sanctimonious noises about wanting scripture as if it would make a difference to you is a clanging bell and a tinkling cymbal. Why do I say that? ...because you have amply demonstrated it in many other posts.