The Israelites and the Law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 40 to 48 will be fulfilled before the Millennium.

That isn't prophecy so no "fulfillment" is left. It was for Israel back then to copy and live accordingly but they didn't so it is past failed history.

God does not approve of animal sacrifices any longer anyways.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All you have proved is how totally OBSESSED you are against Israel. Israel is home to stay. Better get used to it.
Matthew 7
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Didn't you tell us that "only God knows"?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 7
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Didn't you tell us that "only God knows"?
I sure did. You don't. You admitted that you HATE Israel. Christians don't hate anyone.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are the fruits of antichrists?
You LIED about me. You hate Israel. I'm not really interested in anything you have to say. Israel is home to stay and all you Israel haters can't change it.

Reactions: Douggg

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You LIED about me. You hate Israel. I'm not really interested in anything you have to say. Israel is home to stay and all you Israel haters can't change it.
Copy/paste the alleged lie.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Get back to the OP.

someone said that the Sacrifices and Offerings will never be reinstituted.

When the Lord’s righteous people go to live in all of the Holy Land, soon after it is cleared and cleansed by the Lord’s Day of fiery wrath, Ezekiel 34:11-31, they will build a new Temple in Jerusalem, according to the details given in Ezekiel 40-46
Many Old Testament prophesies attest to this and how it will be built by men from far away, Zechariah 6:15, and it will be greater than the former ones. Haggai 2:9
The New Testament too, makes it clear there will be a Temple, 2 Thess. 2:4, Revelation 11:1-2, that will exist until the end of the Millennium, when God Himself will be the Temple. Revelation 21:22

We are told that during this age of Church dispensation, Christ is our high priest and we are the spiritual Temple, 2 Cor. 6:16 and no sacrifices are required. Hosea 9:4

Hebrews 9 & 10:1-21 are the scriptures that clearly tell us that Jesus made the once and forever sacrifice for the expiation of our sins. Now there is no Temple and Christians are His ‘body’ on earth. This is just for the time from the early church until the new Temple is built, when there will again be offerings and thanksgiving gifts made by the Lord’s holy people. Isaiah 56:1-8, Jeremiah 33:14-15. Ezekiel 40 to 47

Daniel 7:25 and Daniel 9:26-27 tells us how, in the last days, an invading leader will make a peace treaty with the holy people, but will break it and put a stop to the sacrifices and offerings. Obviously there will be sacrifices and offerings taking place, for him to stop them.

This is confirmed by the prophesies detailing how it will be during the period the righteous people of God will be living the Land before the Return of Jesus:
Psalms 51:18-19 Now Lord, show Your favour to Zion and rebuild Jerusalem. Then You will delight in the appointed sacrifices, young bulls will be offered in Your altar.

Jeremiah 17:24-26 Now, if you obey the Lord’s Commandments, then a ruler will again occupy David’s throne and Jerusalem will be inhabited forever. Then people will come bringing whole offerings, sacrifices as thank offerings to the Lord’s House.

Jeremiah 33:14-18 The days are coming when I shall bless Judah and Israel…….there will always be a Levitical Priest to burn the grain and other offerings every day.

Ezekiel 45:13-25 The details of and the dates for making all the sacrifices and offerings on the Altar of the Temple.

Zechariah 14:21…all who come to make sacrifice will use the holy pots in Jerusalem to boil the flesh of the sacrifice……

Isaiah 60:6-7 Livestock in droves will be in the Land to serve your needs, as acceptable offerings on My Altar and I will adorn My glorious Temple.

The context of these scriptures proves that all this will be for the last days’ period before the Return of Jesus. What will happen with the Temple, during the Millennium isn’t told to us, although there will be priest’s then. Revelation 20:6
But we know there will be no Temple in Eternity. Revelation 21:22