Jesus Is Our Truth, Reward, And Faithfulness So We Can Lie, Steal, and Fornicate?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Plainly, we can have all the father we want, and we can be fathers to whosoever desires.

And like any father, they can be good or bad. So, if someone preaches good Scripture rightly, then I can say, thank you father. And if someone preaches men's traditions for Scripture, I can say, You ain't no father for me.

And women are thus excluded from teaching and preaching as such.

You're not a woman are you?

no I’m not
Only a man can be a father! Priests or apostles

Christ is high priest who are his low priests?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is only one s no grace holiness or salvation outside the church the ark of salvation
As i said if a church deviates , adds too or takes from what JESUS made clear and the apostles made clear
and it is found contrary to God , COME YE OUT FROM AMONGST THEM .
There once was a lady who said Blessed are the paps thou has sucked , and JESUS shut it down and said
YEA RATHER blessed are those who hear and do the will of God . As i said , COME YE OUT FROM AMONGST
those who would have us to be in prayer to angels , to saints , to mary , and let no man or system
beguile you of your reward . Even angels told john GET UP , WORSHIP GOD ALONE .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Pe 2:9-10 [NASB]
9 But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR [God's] OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 10 for you once were NOT A PEOPLE, but now you are THE PEOPLE OF GOD; you had NOT RECEIVED MERCY, but now you have RECEIVED MERCY.​

nice try at least you’re thinking

that is the royal priesthood of the people and not a ministerial priesthood

Psalm 110:4
The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order ofMelchizedek.

Heb 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no I’m not
Only a man can be a father! Priests or apostles

Christ is high priest who are his low priests?
according to what i read in the bible , the lambs are . Or was peter fibbing to the church . exactly my friend .
Now of course this does not mean women can teach or usurp authority over the man .
WE must not just keep parts of what was originally written . We cant pick and choose . either we embrace it all
or we are as i once was , DECIEVED . AND believe you me , YA DONT wanna be in the shoes i was once in .
cause the end of those feet would hear ,would have heard , DEPART I NEVER KNEW YOU .
BUT praise GOD for his mercy and true grace given us in JESUS CHRIST . WHICH actually changes the heart of a man , of anyone
COME YE OUT FROM AMONGST THEM and BE YE HOLY , or await the most terrifying words on judgment day that one would ever
want to hear . And that is , DEPART FROM ME I NEVER KNEW YOU . Many are following another jesus my friend .
And that jesus , notice it aint capitlized , aint gonna save them . BIBLES OPEN and LEARN THAT JESUS .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As i said if a church deviates , adds too or takes from what JESUS made clear and the apostles made clear
There once was a lady who said Blessed are the paps thou has sucked , and JESUS shut it down and said
YEA RATHER blessed are those who hear and do the will of God . As i said , COME YE OUT FROM AMONGST
those who would have us to be in prayer to angels , to saints , to mary , and let no man or system

the church and Jesus are one acts 9:4

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protestant sects are man made

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protestant sects are man made
The RCC is man made my friend . Jesus himself warned His own to beware of those who go in long clothing
and etc and love greetings . Look at the history of that church . They always loved the pre eminence . The popes
all decked out in gorgeous robes and having rings kissed . And not to mention that utter blasphemous things
they have taught and done . As for the protestant realm , sadly its tanked massive . Even some of the original ones
of those taught serious error themselves . There was one group that largely had it right . But as with any group
they too had sects within that had things deadly wrong .
Today christendom , what is largely called Christendom has tanked . Though there are still
lambs that gather in places . We are witnessing abominations and the Mother of abominations fast at work .
Its all about a social gospel now , a vatican two plan . A one world gathering and blending of unity amongst
not only all the faiths but all the religions . ITS a massive abomination that is occuring .
COME YE OUT from amongst her and be ye seperate , be ye Holy is the message of the day , hour , week , month
and so long as time runs on this earth . Cause the DOOR is gonna shut and shut quickly it will .
AND in that day and on that hour , IF ONE IS NOT IN THE ARK , WHICH IS CHRIST , they gonna wail .
We have deceivers abounding in massive number within christendom , outside of it and they all coming together for a false unity
a false love . JESUS has been replaced with an all inclusive many path god . its a nightmare and folks need to be pulled out
of it , before its forever too late for them .

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nice try at least you’re thinking

that is the royal priesthood of the people and not a ministerial priesthood

Psalm 110:4
The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order ofMelchizedek.

Heb 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
What is the difference between a ministerial priesthood and the royal priesthood of the people, of which Peter and the apostles were. They certainly held the royal priesthood, and their duties were to use this peoples priesthood in ministering to the church.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither do I believe they preach the Sabbath in order to be saved. But rather that salvation is conditioned on repentance and obedience to the law of Christ and commandments of God.
If they tell you if you do not obey sabbath your not saved. They do believe must obey to be saved

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The RCC is man made my friend . Jesus himself warned His own to beware of those who go in long clothing
and etc and love greetings . Look at the history of that church . They always loved the pre eminence . The popes
all decked out in gorgeous robes and having rings kissed . And not to mention that utter blasphemous things
they have taught and done . As for the protestant realm , sadly its tanked massive . Even some of the original ones
of those taught serious error themselves . There was one group that largely had it right . But as with any group
they too had sects within that had things deadly wrong .
Today christendom , what is largely called Christendom has tanked . Though there are still
lambs that gather in places . We are witnessing abominations and the Mother of abominations fast at work .
Its all about a social gospel now , a vatican two plan . A one world gathering and blending of unity amongst
not only all the faiths but all the religions . ITS a massive abomination that is occuring .
COME YE OUT from amongst her and be ye seperate , be ye Holy is the message of the day , hour , week , month
and so long as time runs on this earth . Cause the DOOR is gonna shut and shut quickly it will .
AND in that day and on that hour , IF ONE IS NOT IN THE ARK , WHICH IS CHRIST , they gonna wail .
We have deceivers abounding in massive number within christendom , outside of it and they all coming together for a false unity
a false love . JESUS has been replaced with an all inclusive many path god . its a nightmare and folks need to be pulled out
of it , before its forever too late for them .
If you read Ephesians 4: 11-14 you will know why the true gospel is not being taught today. It is because we need apostles and prophets in order to do that. And we do not have apostles and prophets in the Christian churches today.

Their authority was usurped from them by the bishops of the Catholic church in the west, and the bishops of the Orthodox churches in the east. By 200ad, there were no more apostles and prophets, only bishops running around using their authority to try to govern the splintered churches, all trying to be the most dominant church of the 5 major sees of the growing church. They made a mess of it that has ramifications down to this very day.

We need a new quorum of 12 apostles to guide us like Peter and the apostles of old.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read Ephesians 4: 11-14 you will know why the true gospel is not being taught today. It is because we need apostles and prophets in order to do that. And we do not have apostles and prophets in the Christian churches today.

Their authority was usurped from them by the bishops of the Catholic church in the west, and the bishops of the Orthodox churches in the east. By 200ad, there were no more apostles and prophets, only bishops running around using their authority to try to govern the splintered churches, all trying to be the most dominant church of the 5 major sees of the growing church. They made a mess of it that has ramifications down to this very day.

We need a new quorum of 12 apostles to guide us like Peter and the apostles of old.
Truly to teach the gospel all we need is the Holy Spirit . But yeah i know that many folks under the RCC and etc
have long run the show . very dangerous times my friend . But we have Christ and HE is all we need .
Let us follow the Lord and Heed the Spirit and learn our bibles well my friend .

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truly to teach the gospel all we need is the Holy Spirit . But yeah i know that many folks under the RCC and etc
have long run the show . very dangerous times my friend . But we have Christ and HE is all we need .
Let us follow the Lord and Heed the Spirit and learn our bibles well my friend .
Did you read Ephesians 4:11-14 given to Paul by the Holy Spirit?

Paul did not say that if we have the Holy Spirit we can do anything in the church.

What he did say is that unless we have apostles these things cannot be accomplished in the church:
1- The perfection of the saints.
2- For the work of the ministry
3- For the edifying of the body of Christ.

IOW nobody but the apostles can do the true ministering to the people to perfect them, or to teach them the real truth of Christ. That is why the churches are so messed up. We don't have apostles anymore.

Part of the work of the ministry the apostes did was to baptized people and give them the gift of the Holy Spirit. As Peter did on the day of Pentacost. (Acts 2:38) And only through the gift of the Holy Spirit can a person know the whole truth about Jesus Christ.

It is this power to bestow the Holy Spirit that the bishops of the Catholic church and the Orthodox church usurped from the Apostles. But it turns out it is fake power, not true power.

Again, without the true power of the apostles, we are all messed up and tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive.
(Ephesians 4:14)

And of course we need Jesus always. But it is the apostles that only can teach us of the true Jesus. Giving that information by the power of the Holy Spirit.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the difference between a ministerial priesthood and the royal priesthood of the people, of which Peter and the apostles were. They certainly held the royal priesthood, and their duties were to use this peoples priesthood in ministering to the church.

those baptized members of Christ are of the royal priesthood Rev 5:10
The other is Christ’s sacrificial priesthood

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you read Ephesians 4:11-14 given to Paul by the Holy Spirit?

Paul did not say that if we have the Holy Spirit we can do anything in the church.

What he did say is that unless we have apostles these things cannot be accomplished in the church:
1- The perfection of the saints.
2- For the work of the ministry
3- For the edifying of the body of Christ.

IOW nobody but the apostles can do the true ministering to the people to perfect them, or to teach them the real truth of Christ. That is why the churches are so messed up. We don't have apostles anymore.

Part of the work of the ministry the apostes did was to baptized people and give them the gift of the Holy Spirit. As Peter did on the day of Pentacost. (Acts 2:38) And only through the gift of the Holy Spirit can a person know the whole truth about Jesus Christ.

It is this power to bestow the Holy Spirit that the bishops of the Catholic church and the Orthodox church usurped from the Apostles. But it turns out it is fake power, not true power.

Again, without the true power of the apostles, we are all messed up and tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive.
(Ephesians 4:14)

And of course we need Jesus always. But it is the apostles that only can teach us of the true Jesus. Giving that information by the power of the Holy Spirit.

. We don't have apostles anymore

I totally disagree, the one true church founded by Christ on the apostles is eternal Matt 28:19 behold I am with you (apostles) till the end

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES ...

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 [NASB]
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor [the] covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God.​

Do you sin?
So, I see you are not serious person.

Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Not they which used to do such things, but are now washed.

Since you're not a serious person, and I actually needed to go over the painfully obvious with you, then I'll not bother with you anymore.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you ever hear the name ignatius . beware . Rome is infected my friend . She is infected .
We must cling to Christ and learn our bibles well . For certain men have crept in and are teaching certain meditation practices
which ought not to have been learned or taught . This is why we have seen a big push from even protestant leaders
trying to convince their own flocks to learn the early church fathers . OH its all been well planned out my friend .
They will have their world religion no matter the cost .
Actually, so far as the Catholic religion is concerned, they've moved on from creeping in to all on board cultism.

The beast creeps in, and then when every honest Christians departs, the beast is free to appear as he really is, without anymore creeping and sneaking around.

Reactions: amigo de christo

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you can’t have a high priest with no low priests, he is high over the low priests who are the apostles
Jn 20:21-23
Not being faithful to the Scriptures, you wouldn't understand the difference between quoting Scripture and putting out foolish human reasoning.

There is no Scripture that speaks of 'low' priests in Christ. Now, I am sure in your Catholic religion of men's catechisms that there be plenty of talk about your 'low' priests. And I would agree, your 'low' priests are low indeed.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ponder on this . See a ruler . Now know and understand that if you give the devil even one millimeter of that ruler
HE SHALL BECOME YOUR RULER . WE MUST STICK TO BIBLICAL DOCTRINE ONLY . LEARN that pattern .
Learn , hear and DO all things JESUS taught and later the apostels would teach .
Sola Scriptura = Jesus only

Everything else is rubbish.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Church father wrote the Bible NT under the Holy Spirit."

What exactly does 'under' the Holy Spirit mean? It has nothing to do with Scripture of course. Hence: Catholic religion.