Jesus Is Our Truth, Reward, And Faithfulness So We Can Lie, Steal, and Fornicate?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. Jesus is the High Priest of His priesthood.

And what that has to do with low Catholic priests in the Catholic religion, I don't know.

Jesus Christ is High priest of His holy priesthood, of which all His believers are made priests and kings to God.
Not in the the same order
It must thee ministerial order of melkezadek

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post# 852

Um, doesn’t @Eternally Grateful ’s profile say “male”?
Oopsy .
Since i am here i want to remind us of something JESUS HIMSELF tells one of the churches .
He warns them , just like he warned his own on earth , Be faithful unto DEATH and i shall give you a crown of life .
For we are made partakers of Christ IF we hold our confidence in HIM to the END .
Its time to get all reminders that JESUS and the apostels and then later Christ from heaven would give .
Many are not gonna make it my friend . But he or she who endures FAITHFUL unto the END the same shall be saved .
NOW the author of salvation said that , SO we need to be reminding about those things as well .
Be encouraged everyone and let the LORD be praised .

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about you explain how david was ever greater than Jesus

and how the body of Christ was a nation of sinners who rejected Gods provision having to be removed from their land 3 different times
Now that is scary my friend . They give more honor unto even their popes as well . We are living in dangerous times . Heresays cease not
they are all about the places . David greater than CHRIST . Who does thee faith think CREATED DAVID .
Scary times my friend , but the blood of none are on my hands , I tell folks to COME YE OUT FROM AMONGST HER .
Be encouraged my friend .

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now that is scary my friend . They give more honor unto even their popes as well . We are living in dangerous times . Heresays cease not
they are all about the places . David greater than CHRIST . Who does thee faith think CREATED DAVID .
Scary times my friend , but the blood of none are on my hands , I tell folks to COME YE OUT FROM AMONGST HER .
It is sad how much emphasis they put on people and works, and not God

if only they understood

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Christ is just king?
Even David called HIM LORD . The LORD said unto MY LORD sit thou at my Right hand till i make thy enemies thy footstool .
Dangerous and deadly times . Excuse my german typecent but it needs to be said . SIE HARLOT RIDES HIGH ON SIE BEAST and my
advice to all , COME YE OUTTA HER , lest ye partake of her sins and then later RECIEVE the plagues of GOD which shall come against Her .
Sie MUTTER HARLOT is fast infecting everything . I warn us all , beware her song of unity . Dont heed it , no , not for even a second .

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If, while attempting to be justified by Christ, I am found to be a sinner is God a minister of sin?

Paul answers this in Gal 2

what was his answer?

The sin would be going back to the law and doing the works of the law, like becoming circumsized to be saved. We are not under the law, but under the Spirit. Therefore, we need to walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is sad how much emphasis they put on people and works, and not God

if only they understood
And this is what the harlot teaches her children and it is what all religoins , CEPT CHRIST and his lambs , have in common .
That somehow if ya do good , Ya gonna be saved . Who am i to judge said pope francis .
The man even said to a young boy , DID your father do good , Did he take you to church
As though that saved the atheist . His father knew about Christ and REJECTED HIM and stayed an atheist .
That is not an GOOD END . Folks need to armour up and seriously contend for the true faith .
And that is this . NO FAITH IN JESUS means only one thing , For even revelation says And the UNBELIEVERS
shall have their part in the LAKE OF FIRE . That is HOW SERIOUS the GOSPLE IS .
Think about that . What did JESUS even tell the jews who had heard HIM and yet had not repented .
HE said , the children of ninevah shall be your judge , for they repented at the preaching of Jonas and behold
a greater than JONAS IS HERE .
LOOK real closely at what he also says . HE says YOU will have it even WORSE than SODOM on the day of judgment
FOR if the mighty works had been done in Sodom IT WOULD have remained to this day , IT WOULD have Repented .
FOLKS dont realize how dangerous it is to reject the salvation FOUND ONLY IN CHRIST .
Look at what paul writes to the hebrews . IF under the law by two or three witnesses one could be put to death .
THEN HOW MUCH SORER a punishment for those WHO TROD JESUS UNDER FOOT .
Now , what can be worse than death itself . I TELL US ALL THE SECOND DEATH IS .
I am not falling for this all inclusive ruse lie led by Rome and more and more of our own churches .
I know i will be hated by the united and unified religoins of the world in the days to come .
AND ITS GONNA COST us to stand ONLY ON JESUS . BUT I SAY AMEN . Whether i live , suffer or DIE , WE HAVE THE KING . WE WIN .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God always establishes order in obedience to hierarchical authority of fathers! Heb 13:17

We must be taught by Christ, thru His church by the apostles, Matt 28:19 Lk 1:4
Lk 24:27 acts 8:30-31 thee faith eph 4:5 Jude 1:3

Protestantism is a sin against the Christian virtue of obedience!
(Spiritual anarchy)

Romans 16:26
But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Acts 5:32
And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Hebrews 13:17
Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

Lk 10:16 he who hears you (the apostles) hears me

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send (the apostles) receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jn 20:21-23 as the father sent me, so send I you. (The apostles)

All Protestantism can produce is confusion, anarchy, disobedience, spiritual blindness, pride, presumption, and arrogant rebellion!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
And that is why i rejoice so often . HE called me outta darkness and HE keeps me out of darkness .
Ever wonder why i wont even go in the direction of the RCC . Oh i love the people , but that is why i warn the people .
You cant be praying to mary , to angels , to saints . You must stop this asap . I say this out of even greater and greater fear for your soul
Fear that only has been increasing for you . You are being warned and reminded and yet you are not hearing .
I love you my friend . You must cease those things . Hurry .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sin would be going back to the law and doing the works of the law, like becoming circumsized to be saved. We are not under the law, but under the Spirit. Therefore, we need to walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
no, thats now what Paul said

Paul said if I attempt to be justified by Christ and am found to be a sinner. Is Christ a minister of sin.

Again. What was pauls answer?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
king of kings and king of heaven and earth all authority Matt 28:18

Christ ascended to heaven si who administers his kingdom?
ok. so Christ did not replace David. Thank you for agreeing with me

Now answer my question about the church replacing a sinful nation

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that is why i rejoice so often . HE called me outta darkness and HE keeps me out of darkness .
Ever wonder why i wont even go in the direction of the RCC . Oh i love the people , but that is why i warn the people .
You cant be praying to mary , to angels , to saints . You must stop this asap . I say this out of even greater and greater fear for your soul
Fear that only has been increasing for you . You are being warned and reminded and yet you are not hearing .
I love you my friend . You must cease those things . Hurry .
Only if you’re baptized into Christ and his church