Jesus is the beast?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where does the name Jesus Christ come from? Who is he and who put his name in the Bible and removed the name of God? Where is YHWH in the New Testament?

YHWH had transformed into a different God by the time Jesus hit the scene - The once local War God - one among many who had to fight over turf with the other Gods - was not this less definable all powerful God with no rival and no name.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we take the Greek numerical letters from 666, we get the letters Chi, Xi and Stigma, the very interesting thing is that the letters Chi and Stigma are the first letter and the last letter of the name Christos and these two letters were and still are used as short form of the name, it is called "Nomina sacra". The middle letter Xi is not included in the name, but if one look at this letter you get the impression that it represents a serpent, in the case of the nomina sacra it is now so, that over the two letters is a so-called "line", this line is sometimes drawn in a serpent shape. Could it not be that 666 stands for Christos? Chi and Stigma stand for the name Christos and the middle letter Xi for the serpent/satan?
The Bible says that people will worship the image of the beast, and the number is the number of a man. According to this, the beast is not really a living man but an "idol". And now which image has been worshipped for more than 1000 years? It is Jesus, the image of Jesus is the best known image, the man with the strange hand signs. I think everyone has seen a picture of him at least once. And how many kneel before his image today or have an image of him at home? I would say more than one billion.

At the top right you see the Nomina sacra, XC, and above the line which looks like a serpent, maybe its the Xi letter, which John has seen.
Christ_Pantocrator_-_Cathedral_of_Cefalù_-_Italy_2015_%28crop%29_%28cropped%29.JPG
This is a disgusting post and blasphemous.

janc3

Sep 5, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
And I ask again, can this be just a coincidence? We see the X, in the middle the snake(Xi) and the C; in almost every Jesus image we see the Nomina sacra XC. The mark and the image of the?

janc3

Sep 5, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Is there a person who does not know the image of Jesus? Who is this man in this image? Who created him?

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Where does the name Jesus Christ come from? Who is he and who put his name in the Bible and removed the name of God? Where is YHWH in the New Testament?
Jesus(english) Iesus(latin) Iesous(greek) Yeshua(supposedly hebrew) but if you directly translate hebrew to english it should be Joshua right?

jesus name came from greek but whatever jesus is christ and christ is the son of God christ is also a beast in revelation

the thing you do seems to be you are being used to persuade us and to trip us for us to fall from faith you might succeed in persuasion in someone like me but if am aware of it i won't be led away

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Is there a person who does not know the image of Jesus? Who is this man in this image? Who created him?
the image is probably from catholic beliefs
christ follows the ancient rules so he has for sure shorter hair not a wavy one

i am a person who does not know his image but i know his false image a fair white skin with long hair it should be tanned with short hair

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no doubt that the Church is the false prophet, the image that people worship can only be Jesus, which image is better known than the image of Jesus? People kneel down before it and or have a picture of him hanging at home.
I say so: The dragon is Satan, the false prophet is all of Christianity, the image that is worshipped is Jesus, the mark, 666, is the name "Christ".

If you are in doubt, then find out what the church did 1500 years ago to the people who refused to serve Jesus, they were executed in the most brutal way, it is even estimated that the church murdered several million people. If one follow the bible, this persecution will happen again, the church will become like it was back then, and this one last time. A terrible time is coming.

Blasphemy against The Holy Spirit. Your soul is in 'danger' of hell fire. Repent to Christ Jesus and change.

Reactions: Truther