Jesus just healed me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Skar_for_Christ

Aug 8, 2021
Nyc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So a while back, I made some nonsense deal with with the devil. Fast forward 7-ish torturous years later, (after having experienced trials and tribulations that only superman could endure) I confessed all, and I am proud to say, that being free, Jesus this very night did something unexpected. He healed my ears. Which have been ringing off the hook for 7 months straight. That is all. Do yourselves a favor. Read.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So a while back, I made some nonsense deal with with the devil. Fast forward 7-ish torturous years later, (after having experienced trials and tribulations that only superman could endure) I confessed all, and I am proud to say, that being free, Jesus this very night did something unexpected. He healed my ears. Which have been ringing off the hook for 7 months straight. That is all. Do yourselves a favor. Read.
But the end is not yet!
Give God the glory!

Reactions: Truman and Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sir, please help! are you there!?
I am here, but I am not God! What help do you seek?

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

"Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts." James 4:3

Reactions: Nancy

Skar_for_Christ

Aug 8, 2021
Nyc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are literally the only human being i can reach right now because everyone else is conveniently unavailable right now (friends, family, everyone) . Just like when christ bids his folk to the wedding and NO ONE comes except for those he calls from the highways. Please, ALL I NEED YOU TO DO IS LISTEN.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are literally the only human being i can reach right now because everyone else is conveniently unavailable right now (friends, family, everyone) . Just like when christ bids his folk to the wedding and NO ONE comes except for those he calls from the highways. Please, ALL I NEED YOU TO DO IS LISTEN.
I will be here to listen but it may take a while for me to answer as my wife has just gotten up and her needs have a priority. If I do not answer immediately don't despair. Remember that I am not God. You can speak to Him directly at any time...

Skar_for_Christ

Aug 8, 2021
Nyc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"whoso loveth husband or wife more than me is NOT WORTHY OF ME" all i need is 5 seconds of your time my love

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Skar_for_Christ I would suggest that you be part of this forum and just listen for a while and read the scriptures. Eat much of the gospel of Christ as is written in the new testament of Jesus the Christ and be made full. It sounds like you've been thru some trials and learned something of Satan. He is easy to understand as he is a torturer and murderer and enjoys such.

God is the Holy Spirit and to learn of him is to serve him and receive the fruits of the Holy Spirit:

Galatians 5:22-23 KJV
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Skar_for_Christ

Aug 8, 2021
Nyc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Skar_for_Christ I would suggest that you be part of this forum and just listen for a while and read the scriptures. Eat much of the gospel of Christ as is written in the new testament of Jesus the Christ and be made full. It sounds like you've been thru some trials and learned something of Satan. He is easy to understand as he is a torturer and murderer and enjoys such.

God is the Holy Spirit and to learn of him is to serve him and receive the fruits of the Holy Spirit:

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
Thank you

Skar_for_Christ

Aug 8, 2021
Nyc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
USER=12385]@Skar_for_Christ[/USER] I would suggest that you be part of this forum and just listen for a while and read the scriptures. Eat much of the gospel of Christ as is written in the new testament of Jesus the Christ and be made full. It sounds like you've been thru some trials and learned something of Satan. He is easy to understand as he is a torturer and murderer and enjoys such.

Thank you

Reactions: Truman

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you
Welcome to the forums. I have been healed by God and I have been part of healings. I had my eyes shut for a while and he opened them and cleansed them (pink eye). The Good news is that it means he loves you and wants you to be part of his life. Do you attend a church? I would suggest joining an orthodox church and being part of a congregation that is the type that watches over it's flock. That way if you run into trouble in life they can reach out and help. Likewise you can serve God by doing the same. And the congregation can provide those opportunities.

I would like to hear more about your story. Please share but don't share occult, that is forbidden here.

Skar_for_Christ

Aug 8, 2021
Nyc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not going to make excuses...

I will tell it as it was revealed to me by the most high. Do not answer the matter before you hear it entirely, as it says in proverbs.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

"Let him that hath understanding, count"

6+6+6 = 18

Now one would ask themselves, "where on earth does something have a name, that is also a number?"

The only thing reasonable to consider is a brand name or the name of a company, and then it immediately clicked!?

My friend, just such as amazon, and walgreens, it was revealed to me that 7eleven (that's right, the convenience store chain), will grow to be larger than amazon to the point where, no man will be able to buy and sell without it...

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

and guess what... seven plus eleven equals eighteen. 666

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not going to make excuses...

I will tell it as it was revealed to me by the most high. Do not answer the matter before you hear it entirely, as it says in proverbs.

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

"Let him that hath understanding, count"

6+6+6 = 18

Now one would ask themselves, "where on earth does something have a name, that is also a number?"

The only thing reasonable to consider is a brand name or the name of a company, and then it immediately clicked!?

My friend, just such as amazon, and walgreens, it was revealed to me that 7eleven (that's right, the convenience store chain), will grow to be larger than amazon to the poibt where, no man will be able to buy and sell without it...

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

and guess what... seven plus eleveb equals eighteen. 666
@Bobby Jo might enjoy this conversation more than me, but the number of the beast is six hundred and sixty six, not 18. There are some theories on this website about the number of the beast. You might enjoy those conversations. They come up from time to time in the "latest posts" list.

But my suggestion is that we are already starting to see this concept with the vaccine demands of the Dem politicians. Can't have a job without the vaccine in some states. Can't go to bars, restaurants and gyms without the vaccine. But the vaccine is just a trial by the gov to see what they can get away with perhaps.

Reactions: Nancy

Skar_for_Christ

Aug 8, 2021
Nyc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats why i mentioned walgreens my guy. Because they're pushing vaccines. 7eleven is gonna push the mark. Understand? God cant make this any clearer.