Jesus just healed me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Skar_for_Christ

Aug 8, 2021
Nyc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think the devil is gonna come, not looking like a friendly convenience store chain? What, you think he's gonna decieve nations by looking SCARY!?

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God your healed! Thats amazing! That 7/11 thing is quite interesting. Thats the first Iv'e heard of that prophecy. Well see what happens!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats why i mentioned walgreens my guy. Because they're pushing vaccines. 7eleven is gonna push the mark. Understand? God cant make this any clearer.
May I ask what makes you so sure it was God that told you this? How did you identify God? How did he appear to you?

Skar_for_Christ

Aug 8, 2021
Nyc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

God has personally been training me in the ways of wisdom and understanding for a week. In one week I went from understanding barely what I read, to knowing more and more. I know it is a hard thing to grasp. We're all very busy so I'm not here to play around and waste your precious time by giving you my entire testimony. Brother, we're saved.

Skar_for_Christ

Aug 8, 2021
Nyc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

God has personally been training me in the ways of wisdom and understanding for a week. In one week I went from understanding barely what I read, to knowing more and more. I know it is a hard thing to grasp. We're all very busy so I'm not here to play around and waste your precious time by giving you my entire testimony. Brother, we're saved.
Btw the "number of man" is 18. Because at 18 a child becomes a man. Fit to work at 7eleven

Reactions: Mantis

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I wouldn't mind hearing your testimony. I shared my testimony of meeting Jesus. I was hard for me to share because it just sounds crazy. Did you hear his voice? Was all revealed through the Bible?

Skar_for_Christ

Aug 8, 2021
Nyc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would love to explain my testimony to you in private, but not here for fear of muddying up the thread.

7 eleven, everything BUT Heaven...

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That sounds wonderful and similar to what God has done for me. Something I had to learn the hard way is that Satan often pretends to be God and appears very similar. In fact the only way to tell the difference often is by the Fruits of the Holy Spirit, hover your cursor over this Galatians 5:22-23.

That said we are to try out the spirits to see if they are of God.

1 John 4:1
“Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.”

So my advice, if your willing to receive it, is not to follow anything you think is from God, try it cautiously instead, unless it comes with the fruits of the Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23)

Skar_for_Christ

Aug 8, 2021
Nyc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But that's about it. Ponder that folks. I'll leave you to your retail jobs. Adios

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"whoso loveth husband or wife more than me is NOT WORTHY OF ME" all i need is 5 seconds of your time my love
Be careful when quoting scripture like that you clearly understand what you are saying and what a verse may mean:

I do not love my wife for than I love God. While I am willing to help you if I can, you are not God!

"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;" Eph 5:25

Understand also what should be first in the eyes of God:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

Skar_for_Christ

Aug 8, 2021
Nyc
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be careful when quoting scripture like that you clearly understand what you are saying and what a verse may mean:

I do not love my wife for than I love God. While I am willing to help you if I can, you are not God!

"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;" Eph 5:25

Understand also what should be first in the eyes of God:

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matt 6:33

I couldn't just leave you hanging my man i love you and I did misquote the scripture. Obviously god loves you more than I. Look i dont mind any of this im just doing as i was told

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

It would be beneficial for you to give this thread a read and ponder. That is all.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I couldn't just leave you hanging my man i love you and I did misquote the scripture. Obviously god loves you more than I. Look i dont mind any of this im just doing as i was told

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

It would be beneficial for you to give this thread a read and ponder. That is all.
Thank you for your humility. I hope this thread accomplishes some of God's purpose in and for you in particular!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"whoso loveth husband or wife more than me is NOT WORTHY OF ME" all i need is 5 seconds of your time my love[
So a while back, I made some nonsense deal with with the devil. Fast forward 7-ish torturous years later, (after having experienced trials and tribulations that only superman could endure) I confessed all, and I am proud to say, that being free, Jesus this very night did something unexpected. He healed my ears. Which have been ringing off the hook for 7 months straight. That is all. Do yourselves a favor. Read.
Thank you for your humility. I hope this thread accomplishes some of God's purpose in and for you in particular!
Give God the glory!!!

Reactions: amadeus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Great to pursue Bible reading prayerfully day by day; it's so important...

Reactions: dev553344