JESUS Knew Who He Belonged To; Do You? = Luke 2;49

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS Knew Who He Belonged To; Do You? = Luke 2;49

Luke 2;49

And He said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

Matthew 11:27

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.

Matthew 26:53-54

Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and He shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

Luke 22:29-30

And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

John 5:17

But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

John 8:38

I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

John 10:17-18

Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. NO man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

John 15:1

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Matthew 7:21

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

John 20:17

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

AMEN

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for some of the scriptures for people to consider..