Jesus saved me!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TNprayerpartner

Mar 13, 2007
Jesus has helped me through so much I use to be a drunk a pot smoker and various other stuff ,first I got help with my drinking sober since 1998 Then the drugs drug free since 2000 I thank Jesus without him I could not have done it . Seems GOD is always watching over me 2 weeks ago I went to the denist and on the way home it is 100 miles there. I had been just getting over being sick very tied.Anyways I fell asleep 3 times!!!!!!! Each time it was like an angle was nudging me as I was in the other lane or heading for the ditch. PRAISE GOD!!!! I pulled over in a parking lot and cried and cried as I new how close I came to death and I new that GOD had saved me I just kept thanking him over andover as I cried.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
We are glad you are here TN and even gladder you were saved spiritually and physically Feel free to send me Private message if you need any help. Other wise just jump in ask your question or offer your opinions Many here are new also so you are not alone in learning your way around.kriss

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all have those moments where we need a little extra help. The strength you have found comes through the Lord as you have stated. He is a wonderful Father and he helps when you put your faith in Him.