Jesus the Healer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Yesterday I got some visitors who were passing through and dropped in to see me. The husband said he had pain in his shoulder from work. An injury in the rotator cuff area. He has had this injury for years. He asked me to pray for a healing. I did and I felt the power of God's anointing shoot out from my hand which I had put on his shoulder. He walked away healed. Glory to God! Thank you Jesus!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday I got some visitors who were passing through and dropped in to see me. The husband said he had pain in his shoulder from work. An injury in the rotator cuff area. He has had this injury for years. He asked me to pray for a healing. I did and I felt the power of God's anointing shoot out from my hand which I had put on his shoulder. He walked away healed. Glory to God! Thank you Jesus!
Amen, glory to God indeed. Always good to hear about what God is doing in people's lives.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

AMEN to that…and ‘they’ try to tell us -“It has all ceased..” :p

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a mighty God we serve! Praise His holy name!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Last Wednesday, I went to an Aglow meeting where men and women from a variety of churches and their invited non believing friends, come together for worship, prayer, testimonies and there is usually a guest speaker, ie an evangelist, prophet and/or healer who is invited to speak.

We had a wonderful evangelist, healer speak. He reminded me of an old time fiery preacher from back in the day. Got me all fired up.

After that, I went to lunch with the music leader of Aglow in my area. Her friend spotted her in the cafe and came up for a chat. He told us that he had recently been in a car accident [wreck]. He was still able to walk [Praise God!] but he was nursing his shoulder which was extremely tender and painful.

I asked if he would like me to pray for it, he look surprised as he is not a believer....but said yes. So I layed my hands on his shoulder and prayed for him.....and faith moved. He walked away without holding that shoulder any more and he walked away healed.

A very blessed day! Filled with the Holy Spirit and fire....

PS: An after thought - I did not recognise this young man until later on but he recognised me. I taught him about Jesus in "Bible in schools" when I was a "Bible in Schools teacher" and he was at primary school [elementary].

Probably why he let me pray for him. God is so good! Devine Encounters!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last Wednesday, I went to an Aglow meeting where men and women from a variety of churches and their invited non believing friends, come together for worship, prayer, testimonies and there is usually a guest speaker, ie an evangelist, prophet and/or healer who is invited to speak.

We had a wonderful evangelist, healer speak. He reminded me of an old time fiery preacher from back in the day. Got me all fired up.

After that, I went to lunch with the music leader of Aglow in my area. Her friend spotted her in the cafe and came up for a chat. He told us that he had recently been in a car accident [wreck]. He was still able to walk [Praise God!] but he was nursing his shoulder which was extremely tender and painful.

I asked if he would like me to pray for it, he look surprised as he is not a believer....but said yes. So I layed my hands on his shoulder and prayed for him.....and faith moved. He walked away without holding that shoulder any more and he walked away healed.

A very blessed day! Filled with the Holy Spirit and fire....

PS: An after thought - I did not recognise this young man until later on but he recognised me. I taught him about Jesus in "Bible in schools" when I was a "Bible in Schools teacher" and he was at primary school [elementary].

Probably why he let me pray for him. God is so good! Devine Encounters!
Give God the glory!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bless you for being a servant of the Lord Angelina. You seem to do it cheerly and in humility from what I can tell from the words you share over time. His and this type of work is never done and there are only a few workers, and this is as it should be, it is not for all, and you have this spiritual - physical healing gift, indeed.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I felt the power of God's anointing shoot out from my hand which I had put on his shoulder.

Reading this reminded me of Mark 5:30.

Mark 5:30

At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, "Who touched my clothes?"

What a cool experience!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Reading this reminded me of Mark 5:30.

Mark 5:30

At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, "Who touched my clothes?"

What a cool experience!
@FluffyYellowDuck I'm reminded also of Malachi 4.2: "But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall."

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Malachi 4:2. My favorite verse @farouk. After talking to the passerby via phone yesterday. He told me when the anointing came upon him as I prayed, he also saw a dove come down and land on him at the same time.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Since this is a healing thread I thought I would share a story from another experience I had awhile back. My friend and I were at my house just chatting and catching up . There were times where God would get us to go out and minister to others as a team. Anyway there was a knock on the door and a guy who we both knew, came to see me, bent over with a very painful back, which he had had for years. The doctors were not able to help much accept for some medication and a hydrocortisone shot to the effected area when needed. However, this just controlled the pain but was not able to bring healing.. He was on a benefit at that time but was concerned that he would not be able to get back into the work force and take care of his new family. My friend and I prayed for him and we found that there was a hinderance there which I cast it out of him with the help of the Holy Spirit. Suddenly he was released and that terrible pain left him. He walked out straight and without any pain and he still works today. Glory to God!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since this is a healing thread I thought I would share a story from another experience I had awhile back. My friend and I were at my house just chatting and catching up . There were times where God would get us to go out and minister to others as a team. Anyway there was a knock on the door and a guy who we both knew, came to see me, bent over with a very painful back, which he had had for years. The doctors were not able to help much accept for some medication and a hydrocortisone shot to the effected area when needed. However, this just controlled the pain but was not able to bring healing.. He was on a benefit at that time but was concerned that he would not be able to get back into the work force and take care of his new family. My friend and I prayed for him and we found that there was a hinderance there which I cast it out of him with the help of the Holy Spirit. Suddenly he was released and that terrible pain left him. He walked out straight and without any pain and he still works today. Glory to God!
Give God the glory, indeed!

Reactions: Lambano