JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

but you have no answer. either in a Pharisees knowledge, nor Godly understanding.... still no answer.

Look dave if you want to hold a vain conversatation, that' what facebook and twitter are for.

if you cannot answer the reconciling of John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 there is no need for you to contuine.

PICJAG
If we compare apples to apples, and oneness to Pharasaism, both are the same when it comes to understanding God as set forth in the New Covenant.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we compare apples to apples, and oneness to Pharasaism, both are the same when it comes to understanding God as set forth in the New Covenant.
1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
1 Corinthians 8:7 "Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.

PICJAG.

Father "AND" Son who is the same one Person, onl "diversified" in flesh. oh so easy.

the scriptures are true, "men love darkness more than light".

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
1 Corinthians 8:7 "Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.

PICJAG.

Father "AND" Son who is the same one Person, onl "diversified" in flesh. oh so easy.

the scriptures are true, "men love darkness more than light".

PICJAG.
Lets face it, you will never understand the scriptures beyond a Pharisaic level until you abandon their false views about God and embrace the revelation of the trinity found in the New Covenant.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets face it, you will never understand the scriptures beyond a Pharisaic level until you abandon their false views about God and embrace the revelation of the trinity found in the New Covenant.
LOL, no you face it, your doctrine and beliefs are flawed, and not according to the word of God. you follow men doctrine in what they teach. now if you was correct you would had been debunked what we posted, but you could not.

see if you had any substance to what you say you would have been reconcicle John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 a long time ago, or any of the other questions we posed. but no, instead of an answer, alwasy an excuse of and in men. so you have nothing to show from bible to support your doctrine. so to me it NOTHING. .... :D.

so until you can reconcicle John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24. 2 Timothy 2:16 "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness". you are ignored.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

LOL, no you face it, your doctrine and beliefs are flawed, and not according to the word of God. you follow men doctrine in what they teach. now if you was correct you would had been debunked what we posted, but you could not.

see if you had any substance to what you say you would have been reconcicle John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 a long time ago, or any of the other questions we posed. but no, instead of an answer, alwasy an excuse of and in men. so you have nothing to show from bible to support your doctrine. so to me it NOTHING. .... :D.

so until you can reconcicle John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24. 2 Timothy 2:16 "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness". you are ignored.

PICJAG.
You need to learn from the New Covenant and ditch the Pharisaical ideas about God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

Who’s Elect, God’s Elect, Jesus Elect?

Luke 18:1 "And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Luke 18:2 "Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
Luke 18:3 "And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
Luke 18:4 "And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
Luke 18:5 "Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
Luke 18:6 "And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
Luke 18:7 "And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
Luke 18:8 "I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Romans 8:33 "Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

now, this,
Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Matthew 24:30 "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Matthew 24:31 "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mark 13:19 "For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
Mark 13:20 "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days". the Lord's elect?.

Is there two elect? .... one of whom many call God, (the Father) and the elect of the Son of man Jesus, (the Son), of course not, the term God, and the title Son of man are identifying the same eternal Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the same "one" person.

diversity is all in our faces, the bible, if we just take our time and read it, is telling us all the time God is one diversified person.

PICJAJ

D

Dave L

GINOLJC, to all.

Who’s Elect, God’s Elect, Jesus Elect?

Luke 18:1 "And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Luke 18:2 "Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
Luke 18:3 "And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
Luke 18:4 "And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
Luke 18:5 "Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
Luke 18:6 "And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
Luke 18:7 "And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
Luke 18:8 "I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Romans 8:33 "Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

now, this,
Matthew 24:29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Matthew 24:30 "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Matthew 24:31 "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mark 13:19 "For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
Mark 13:20 "And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days". the Lord's elect?.

Is there two elect? .... one of whom many call God, (the Father) and the elect of the Son of man Jesus, (the Son), of course not, the term God, and the title Son of man are identifying the same eternal Spirit, the Holy Spirit, the same "one" person.

diversity is all in our faces, the bible, if we just take our time and read it, is telling us all the time God is one diversified person.

PICJAJ
= god has a split personality.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The One True God in Flesh"

God is a Spirit, and invisible, scripture, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne". John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth".

here God, the one whom many calls Father, said he will sit on David throne. well how can one see The Spirit, and how do he, the Spirit sit, if immaterial?. must have a body.

Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

ok, let's see how?

Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Philippians 2:11 "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

oh yes, every KNEE, and Every Tongue. the same one. diversity, diversity, diversity.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

"The One True God in Flesh"

God is a Spirit, and invisible, scripture, Psalms 132:11 "The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne". John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth".

here God, the one whom many calls Father, said he will sit on David throne. well how can one see The Spirit, and how do he, the Spirit sit, if immaterial?. must have a body.

Isaiah 45:23 "I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

ok, let's see how?

Philippians 2:10 "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Philippians 2:11 "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

oh yes, every KNEE, and Every Tongue. the same one. diversity, diversity, diversity.

PICJAG.
"Diversity" = mental illness = split personality = not taught in the bible about God.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Diversity" = mental illness = split personality = not taught in the bible about God.
dave, you're making youself look more and more foolish everyday. just stay in the corner with that tall hat that is pointed at the top, on your head and be quiet.

for vain babblings will increase unto more ungodliness.... :D

now just to reprove you once again... "Diversity is another word for "OFFSPRING",
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

so it's not taught in the bible about God. .... now we know who have the mental illness issues. so just keep that hat on and face the wall.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

dave, you're making youself look more and more foolish everyday. just stay in the corner with that tall hat that is pointed at the top, on your head and be quiet.

for vain babblings will increase unto more ungodliness.... :D

now just to reprove you once again... "Diversity is another word for "OFFSPRING",
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

so it's not taught in the bible about God. .... now we know who have the mental illness issues. so just keep that hat on and face the wall.

PICJAG.
I'm just putting up some red flags pointing out your errors so others don't stumble into them.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh look how righteous we can both be, going by the couple of posts above. :D

We are both saving the people from each other.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh look how righteous we can both be, going by the couple of posts above. :D

We are both saving the people from each other.
Romans 1:18 "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness."

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

The One true Spirit.

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth".

Many trinitarians use this verse to show proof of a trinity. well not so. this verse shows the "Diversity" of the one true God to come in flesh. let's examine the Proofs.

A. God is a Spirit, per John 4:24a. so did God have flesh in Genesis 1:26? no, so how can man, who is flesh, be God's "IMAGE", when God is a Spirit?. well suprise God do have Flesh but not at Genesis 1:26, but after at John 1:1 which was to come. scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come".

so God's "IMAGE" ... Flesh and bone with blood came later. hence the term "us", and "our" are used in Genesis 1:26 of things to come. God was speaking of himself as the "TRUE" man to come in flesh, (which adam is only an IMAGE of the true man). this man was before Adam ... say what? yes, before natural man. because in order to have an IMAGE, one must first have a "SOURCE" in order to cast, or produce an IMAGE. supportive scripture, Revelation 13:8 "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. well how could this happen?
Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure".

so the TRUE man was declared in the beginning from the END, hence the "us" and the "our" at Genesis 1:26. what a God we serve. supportive scriptures, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
1 Corinthians 15:47 "The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
1 Corinthians 15:48 "As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
1 Corinthians 15:49 "And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. there it is.

B. the scripture clearly support that the "us" and the "our" when God spoke in genesis 1:26 was a future tense reference to come. scripture, Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created". "he" here in verse 2 is a single desigination, meaning one person. now the Lord Jesus himself will speak and confirm this one person who created man, and made them (male and female). scripture, Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female". he here in Matthews, as well as in Genesis 5:2 is one person, a single desigination. and to eliminate any doubt about term "God" being one person, let the bible speak. the book of Mark records the same conversation, Mark 10:3 "And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?
Mark 10:4 "And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.
Mark 10:5 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
NOW HERE IT IS, Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female". Uh o,

looking at Matthew and Mark, the TERM "GOD" is one Person, not three. let's compare the scriptures, the word of truth.

Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female".

Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female".

the Lord Jesus cannot LIE, JESUS said "he" meaning the creator, who made the man, he, God made him male and the female, which is the one person called God. and Mark gave us that the "HE" spoke of by the Lord Jesus, is the term "GOD". so the term God in our bibles speaks of "ONE" person, not three.

so are you going to believe your bibles? ......... (smile), or you going to believe a earthly man. your choice. consider what has been said.

don't take my word for it, read your bible and take God word for it, for the scriptures are given, only read them.

John 6:63 "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life".

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

GINOLJC, to all.

The One true Spirit.

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth".

Many trinitarians use this verse to show proof of a trinity. well not so. this verse shows the "Diversity" of the one true God to come in flesh. let's examine the Proofs.

A. God is a Spirit, per John 4:24a. so did God have flesh in Genesis 1:26? no, so how can man, who is flesh, be God's "IMAGE", when God is a Spirit?. well suprise God do have Flesh but not at Genesis 1:26, but after at John 1:1 which was to come. scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come".

so God's "IMAGE" ... Flesh and bone with blood came later. hence the term "us", and "our" are used in Genesis 1:26 of things to come. God was speaking of himself as the "TRUE" man to come in flesh, (which adam is only an IMAGE of the true man). this man was before Adam ... say what? yes, before natural man. because in order to have an IMAGE, one must first have a "SOURCE" in order to cast, or produce an IMAGE. supportive scripture, Revelation 13:8 "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. well how could this happen?
Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure".

so the TRUE man was declared in the beginning from the END, hence the "us" and the "our" at Genesis 1:26. what a God we serve. supportive scriptures, 1 Corinthians 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
1 Corinthians 15:46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
1 Corinthians 15:47 "The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
1 Corinthians 15:48 "As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
1 Corinthians 15:49 "And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly. there it is.

B. the scripture clearly support that the "us" and the "our" when God spoke in genesis 1:26 was a future tense reference to come. scripture, Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created". "he" here in verse 2 is a single desigination, meaning one person. now the Lord Jesus himself will speak and confirm this one person who created man, and made them (male and female). scripture, Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female". he here in Matthews, as well as in Genesis 5:2 is one person, a single desigination. and to eliminate any doubt about term "God" being one person, let the bible speak. the book of Mark records the same conversation, Mark 10:3 "And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?
Mark 10:4 "And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.
Mark 10:5 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
NOW HERE IT IS, Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female". Uh o,

looking at Matthew and Mark, the TERM "GOD" is one Person, not three. let's compare the scriptures, the word of truth.

Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female".

Mark 10:6 "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female".

the Lord Jesus cannot LIE, JESUS said "he" meaning the creator, who made the man, he, God made him male and the female, which is the one person called God. and Mark gave us that the "HE" spoke of by the Lord Jesus, is the term "GOD". so the term God in our bibles speaks of "ONE" person, not three.

so are you going to believe your bibles? ......... (smile), or you going to believe a earthly man. your choice. consider what has been said.

don't take my word for it, read your bible and take God word for it, for the scriptures are given, only read them.

John 6:63 "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life".

PICJAG.
One Spirit being with three co-eternal persons.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One Spirit being with three co-eternal persons.
"one" scripture, 1 John 4:6 "We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. ....... :cool:

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

"one" scripture, 1 John 4:6 "We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. ....... :cool:

PICJAG.
Seems like nobody heard God until you came along.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

"The Diversity of God Revealed"

John 8:42 "Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me".

Proceeded here is the Greek word, G1831 ἐξέρχομαι exerchomai (ex-er'-cho-mai) v. a verb which means to issue, or proceed, or Emanate from a source. Emanate, means to originate from, of something abstract but perceptible

Stop, Look, and Listen. If the Lord Jesus Emanated form the Spirit, then he’s the same … Spirit. This confirm John 1:1c. “the Word was God”. the Lord Jesus is God himself, “diversified, as the another of HIMSELF in flesh.

Let’s see this clearly in NATURE, so we may know fully the things of God. For the apostle Paul wrote, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse”. we have no excuse. Let’s see the Emanation of the Spirit from a Natural teaching.

Genesis 2:18 "And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.Genesis 2:19 "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Genesis 2:20 "And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
Genesis 2:21 "And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
Genesis 2:22 "And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man”.

Here the man was made/Formed before the woman. (the man was made/formed on day 3, the woman day 6). but understand this truth, the woman was in the man when God made/formed him on day 3. and the woman was brought out, or was issue forth, or came , or Proceeded, or Emanate from the man, who was made/formed on day 3. For she was not born of the man, but came forth from the man. Now she have has here own shape, form , figure, and fashion. Other words she’s “ANOTHER” of the man. She came from man. again the Greek term for this is, “ANOTHER”, it's G243 Allos, which expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. A NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE is 1 and then 2. herein is the plurality of man, signifying the plurality of God as ONE. Also G243 allos states “the SAME SORT”. natural example, bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh. she is the same “sort” WITH the Man. as with God who is Spirit, Spirit of my Spirit as the Lord with the LORD. the plurality of God, not a separate person as in man, but the same person in DIFFERENTIATION of Spirit. meaning the same PERSON, ornly "SHARED", The same one.

Now back to John 8:42b "for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me”.

The Lord Jesus is God just as John 1:1c states, now he come into the world, …… in flesh. Supportive scripture, Hebrews 10:4 "For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
Hebrews 10:6 "In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
Hebrews 10:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God". who said this? Psalms 40:6 "Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.
Psalms 40:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
Psalms 40:8 "I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

O God? …… O God? Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom”. (STOP, either you have two Gods or one person). for he said, "my God".

it's the same Person, only diversified, or the another one self. Just as John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 confirms.

The diversity of God in flesh is revealed in us, listen, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. (as in Adam and Eve)
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse”. we have no excuse.

God showed it to us right in the beginning in Adam and Eve. God is the “ANOTHER” of himself to "COME" in flesh.

Whosoever read this, as the apostle wrote, “are without excuse”.

Maybe a re-reading of this post is necessary for proper digestion.

PICJAG.

our Source
Another: G243 Allos, (Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words)

Emanate: (Dictionary.com)

Greek word, G1831 ἐξέρχομαι exerchomai (ex-er'-cho-mai), (Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments)

Scriptures, (KJV).

D

Dave L

GINOLJC, to all.

"The Diversity of God Revealed"

John 8:42 "Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me".

Proceeded here is the Greek word, G1831 ἐξέρχομαι exerchomai (ex-er'-cho-mai) v. a verb which means to issue, or proceed, or Emanate from a source. Emanate, means to originate from, of something abstract but perceptible

Stop, Look, and Listen. If the Lord Jesus Emanated form the Spirit, then he’s the same … Spirit. This confirm John 1:1c. “the Word was God”. the Lord Jesus is God himself, “diversified, as the another of HIMSELF in flesh.

Let’s see this clearly in NATURE, so we may know fully the things of God. For the apostle Paul wrote, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse”. we have no excuse. Let’s see the Emanation of the Spirit from a Natural teaching.

Genesis 2:18 "And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.Genesis 2:19 "And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
Genesis 2:20 "And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
Genesis 2:21 "And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
Genesis 2:22 "And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man”.

Here the man was made/Formed before the woman. (the man was made/formed on day 3, the woman day 6). but understand this truth, the woman was in the man when God made/formed him on day 3. and the woman was brought out, or was issue forth, or came , or Proceeded, or Emanate from the man, who was made/formed on day 3. For she was not born of the man, but came forth from the man. Now she have has here own shape, form , figure, and fashion. Other words she’s “ANOTHER” of the man. She came from man. again the Greek term for this is, “ANOTHER”, it's G243 Allos, which expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. A NUMERICAL DIFFERENCE is 1 and then 2. herein is the plurality of man, signifying the plurality of God as ONE. Also G243 allos states “the SAME SORT”. natural example, bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh. she is the same “sort” WITH the Man. as with God who is Spirit, Spirit of my Spirit as the Lord with the LORD. the plurality of God, not a separate person as in man, but the same person in DIFFERENTIATION of Spirit. meaning the same PERSON, ornly "SHARED", The same one.

Now back to John 8:42b "for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me”.

The Lord Jesus is God just as John 1:1c states, now he come into the world, …… in flesh. Supportive scripture, Hebrews 10:4 "For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
Hebrews 10:5 "Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
Hebrews 10:6 "In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
Hebrews 10:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God". who said this? Psalms 40:6 "Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.
Psalms 40:7 "Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
Psalms 40:8 "I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

O God? …… O God? Hebrews 1:8 "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom”. (STOP, either you have two Gods or one person). for he said, "my God".

it's the same Person, only diversified, or the another one self. Just as John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 confirms.

The diversity of God in flesh is revealed in us, listen, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. (as in Adam and Eve)
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse”. we have no excuse.

God showed it to us right in the beginning in Adam and Eve. God is the “ANOTHER” of himself to "COME" in flesh.

Whosoever read this, as the apostle wrote, “are without excuse”.

Maybe a re-reading of this post is necessary for proper digestion.

PICJAG.

our Source
Another: G243 Allos, (Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words)

Emanate: (Dictionary.com)

Greek word, G1831 ἐξέρχομαι exerchomai (ex-er'-cho-mai), (Mickelson's Enhanced Strong's Dictionaries of the Greek and Hebrew Testaments)

Scriptures, (KJV).
No way around it. "Diversity" = god has a split personality according to "Oneness".

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so again we can take this as you have no scripture to disprove what we say... (smile)..... LOL.

you can talk to the hand......

PICJAG.