JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 45:12 "I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis 5:1 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created”.

Only ONE PERSON who is ONE BEING created man in "HIS" image that was to come. supportive scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come".

the figure of HIM to Come was the "diversity", or the SHARE of Him who made the Man.

he, God, JESUS, the Conforter in flesh, the consolation of Israel, who Simeon blessed in his arms... Luke 2:25-32.

the Power of God in Knowledge, and Understanding, "Diversity".

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

so we can take it that you cannot answer? ......... :eek:
he is "WITH" us in flesh.... scripture, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us". see dave God himself came in flesh. as the diversity, or the Share, of himself, hence "WITH" us. second supportive scripture, John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. see dave by being in flesh he's "WITH" us, in this created world. and he did this by coming in the likeness of human flesh......:D. see how easy it is to answer your questions.

we answered your John 1:1, "Jesus is the Equal "SHARE" of himself in Flesh". which is bared out in Philippians 2:6-8. see how easy it is to answer.

now, can you answer just one question,
Isaiah 41:4" Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he”.

so the question dave, "How is the LORD who is JESUS because you said JESUS is YHWH, and YHWH is the LORD, all caps. now dave tell us how the LORD JESUS is the First and "WITH" the Last, which is "he" the SAME PERSON. .... o_O

the floor is yours dave.

PICJAG.
You only show your lack of understanding of the scriptures you select to make your point. You end up depicting God as mentally ill having a split personality you redefine as "diversified oneness". I doubt if any mental health professional would take you seriously, much less worship a crazy god such as that.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You only show your lack of understanding of the scriptures you select to make your point. You end up depicting God as mentally ill having a split personality you redefine as "diversified oneness". I doubt if any mental health professional would take you seriously, much less worship a crazy god such as that.
you cannot disprove this doctrine, nor understand it. the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 has stumped you to a stand still. you still have not answered it at all....

you been taught by blind men, and has not taken the advice of the bible. Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God".

and as a friendly warning, be careful of what you say. for you will be judge by what you say.

PICJAG

D

Dave L

you cannot disprove this doctrine, nor understand it. the John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 has stumped you to a stand still. you still have not answered it at all....

you been taught by blind men, and has not taken the advice of the bible. Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God".

and as a friendly warning, be careful of what you say. for you will be judge by what you say.

PICJAG
You present God as a mental patient. A split personality. You are the one who should shudder.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You present God as a mental patient. A split personality. You are the one who should shudder.
are you going through some mental problem yourself, that's seem what you can only say. we suggest you pray and get some professional help.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

are you going through some mental problem yourself, that's seem what you can only say. we suggest you pray and get some professional help.

PICJAG.
You say God has a split personality and re-tag it as "Diversified Oneness". You stay under the radar this way, but anyone who spends time with your posts and knows the bible, knows you blaspheme God in your depicting of him.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say God has a split personality and re-tag it as "Diversified Oneness". You stay under the radar this way, but anyone who spends time with your posts and knows the bible, knows you blaspheme God in your depicting of him.
we said that God has a split personalit. and "Diversity" states he ONE in the SAME.

it's you who have the problem. either you can reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, or
Just Google mental illness professionals, it will give you some listing in your area.

PICJAG

PS if you cannot reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 then we must conclude you have a mental problem, and need to be ignored. ... :D

D

Dave L

we said that God has a split personalit. and "Diversity" states he ONE in the SAME.

it's you who have the problem. either you can reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24, or
Just Google mental illness professionals, it will give you some listing in your area.

PICJAG

PS if you cannot reconcile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 then we must conclude you have a mental problem, and need to be ignored. ... :D
You say God is crazy in so many words. And then try to prove it from Scripture.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord Jesus is the Another of himself in flesh.

For so long we have been taught that there is a Father and a Son as we see it from a carnal and spiritual view. if taught wrong, join the club, for we all have been taught in error. but do we complain, no. but give thanks to God for opening our true eyes so we may clearly see him as he is.

"Diversity" is no new doctrine in the church of the Lord Jesus. the apostle understood, the disciples understood.
now today we may understand.

just what is "diversity?". some split personality? ....... no, just another of himself shared in flesh. question where do you, the spirit come from? God the Holy Spirit, for when we die in this body, the spirit returns to where it comes from ... God

knowing that, God shared his spirit, and abased it like our spirit and dwelt in the likeness of our flesh, and manifested in the appearance as a man with blood. this is known as the "offspring".

what we have is one Person "shared", not divided, nor separate, but the same person in and out of flesh.

and this did not happen until the fullness of time. and God is all time. hence the reference "us" and "we" when the image of God was to manifest. or when Jesus said, "I AM before Abraham, meaning he is the Spirit.

but one thing to understand is this, God titles. Father, without flesh. Son with flesh. the same person.

now glorified, and to return Almighty in glorified flesh. one person one God supportive scripture, Rev 22:3-4 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads".
his, his, his, one Person, one God..

PICJAG

Reactions: VictoryinJesus
D

Dave L

The Lord Jesus is the Another of himself in flesh.

For so long we have been taught that there is a Father and a Son as we see it from a carnal and spiritual view. if taught wrong, join the club, for we all have been taught in error. but do we complain, no. but give thanks to God for opening our true eyes so we may clearly see him as he is.

"Diversity" is no new doctrine in the church of the Lord Jesus. the apostle understood, the disciples understood.
now today we may understand.

just what is "diversity?". some split personality? ....... no, just another of himself shared in flesh. question where do you, the spirit come from? God the Holy Spirit, for when we die in this body, the spirit returns to where it comes from ... God

knowing that, God shared his spirit, and abased it like our spirit and dwelt in the likeness of our flesh, and manifested in the appearance as a man with blood. this is known as the "offspring".

what we have is one Person "shared", not divided, nor separate, but the same person in and out of flesh.

and this did not happen until the fullness of time. and God is all time. hence the reference "us" and "we" when the image of God was to manifest. or when Jesus said, "I AM before Abraham, meaning he is the Spirit.

but one thing to understand is this, God titles. Father, without flesh. Son with flesh. the same person.

now glorified, and to return Almighty in glorified flesh. one person one God supportive scripture, Rev 22:3-4 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads".
his, his, his, one Person, one God..

PICJAG
Have you ever asked a mental health professional if split personality, such as you assign to God, can be called "diversified oneness"? Why don't they use the term when describing crazy people? I'll bet it would be because it is nothing more than double talk.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hebrews 2:13-15 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me. [14] Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; [15] And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Reactions: Dave L

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
some split personality? ....... no, just another of himself shared in flesh.

I’m not sure about the ‘another’ of himself ...sounds too much like duplicating or cloning but that is just an opinion. God manifest in the flesh: that which is invisible made visible in the world? Duplicated or manifest(revealed)?

“Some split personality”...maybe you are drawing out something important here if we consider the dual personalities assigned to God. Is personalities right? When I first begun reading the word two God’s confused me in: was God what was seen in the Son (Love) or OT in an always angry God?

And John 14:8-9
[8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father?

Spilt personalities...the hard man or take on His yoke, His burden is light. Flesh or Spirit?

Matthew 16:15-16
[15] He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? [16] And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Reactions: Dave L

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Have you ever asked a mental health professional if split personality, such as you assign to God, can be called "diversified oneness"? Why don't they use the term when describing crazy people? I'll bet it would be because it is nothing more than double talk.
I can't understand the craze among professing evangelicals for counselling; who then proceed to advance dubious sounding secular notions to analyze people's supposed spiritual state.

D

Dave L

I can't understand the craze among professing evangelicals for counselling; who then proceed to advance dubious sounding secular notions to analyze people's supposed spiritual state.
In this case I'm answering a "oneness" poster who depicts God as having a split personality.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not sure about the ‘another’ of himself ...sounds too much like duplicating or cloning but that is just an opinion. God manifest in the flesh: that which is invisible made visible in the world? Duplicated or manifest(revealed)?
thanks for your reply, ok, question time the spirit that's in you where did it come from? and after death where do it return?.
And John 14:8-9
[8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. [9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then , Shew us the Father?
ok VJ, if you will look up the Greek word G243 allos and get it's meaning.. allos denote a "numeric difference". but the same sort.. a numeric difference means another .... correct. and it also says "the same sort" look up sort. now tell me what you come up with?.

just understand "numeric difference" and "same sort".

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now on the problem of understanding God as a "Diversity" of himself. if it was God all himself, who fills heaven and earth, (see Jer 23:23 & 24). then Phil 2:7 would be incorrect. and here's why. if all of God was in that body of flesh when he "made himself of no reputation" then God, as we know of God as almighty could not be God almighty anymore. so, what was made of no reputation? his share, his "equal" shared Spirit of himself that was in that body of flesh. God cannot be less of himself, hencePhi 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".

by knowing this, God, dwells in that body of flesh, fully God, the Holy Spirit as he always is but now of no reputation, which is supported by Joh 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven". at the same time Jesus was on earth in flesh speaking to Nicodemus, he Jesus was at the same time in heaven, (without flesh, Spirit). so that right there should put an end to any split personality error.

PICJAG

D

Dave L

Now on the problem of understanding God as a "Diversity" of himself. if it was God all himself, who fills heaven and earth, (see Jer 23:23 & 24). then Phil 2:7 would be incorrect. and here's why. if all of God was in that body of flesh when he "made himself of no reputation" then God, as we know of God as almighty could not be God almighty anymore. so, what was made of no reputation? his share, his "equal" shared Spirit of himself that was in that body of flesh. God cannot be less of himself, hencePhi 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God".

by knowing this, God, dwells in that body of flesh, fully God, the Holy Spirit as he always is but now of no reputation, which is supported by Joh 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven". at the same time Jesus was on earth in flesh speaking to Nicodemus, he Jesus was at the same time in heaven, (without flesh, Spirit). so that right there should put an end to any split personality error.

PICJAG
If the Father's personality splits and turns into the Son as you say, there is no more Father thus there is no Son.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Father's personality splits and turns into the Son as you say, there is no more Father thus there is no Son.
why do you always try to put words in my ,mouth. I have asked you not to do that. if you want to quote me used the quoting part of this program.

there is no personalities splits, ... shared, do you know what "share" means?

and a question for you dave, if Jesus is God as you say, who is it in Phil 2:6 and your trinity states that your father son and holy spirit are equal, so who is this in Phil 2:6 claiming to be equal with God?.

PICJAG.