Jesus: The New Testament Tabernacle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not exactly. Jesus is the High Priest within the Heavenly Sanctuary.
Not exactly, as you say, Jesus as "spirit" is the High priest, but his BODY is the "HOLY TEMPLE". Micah 1:2 "Hear, all ye people; hearken, O earth, and all that therein is: and let the Lord GOD be witness against you, the Lord from his holy temple."

God, JESUS is all in all.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now, being cleansed, our body has become 'the vessel of Christ', a temple wherein dwells the Holy Spirit. Upon our heart rests the 'throne of God', and we can now enter in before God, in the temple of our body. Therein resides the arc, with the manna, Aaron's rod, and and the 10 Commandments written upon our heart. The symbolism is edifying to the soul.
BINGO. His body is his temple and it is cleansed. supportive scripture, Acts 10:25 "And as Peter was coming in, Cornelius met him, and fell down at his feet, and worshipped him."Acts 10:26 "But Peter took him up, saying, Stand up; I myself also am a man."Acts 10:27 "And as he talked with him, he went in, and found many that were come together."Acts 10:28 "And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean."

PICJAG

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His body is his temple and it is cleansed.

Yes amen.

Hebrews 9:11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

Reactions: BGR

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus as "spirit" is the High priest, but his BODY is the "HOLY TEMPLE". Micah 1:2 "Hear, all ye people; hearken, O earth, and all that therein is: and let the Lord GOD be witness against you, the Lord from his holy temple."

God, JESUS is all in all.

Yes his body is the New Testament Tabernacle which housed the Almighty spirit.

And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:10)

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes his body is the New Testament Tabernacle which housed the Almighty spirit.

And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power (Colossians 2:10)

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
yes, that Holy City, consist of building, not made with human hands. 2 Corinthians 5:1 "For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens."

Hebrews 11:10 "For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God."

John 14:1 "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."
John 14:2 "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."
John 14:3 "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

lets have a look at these building. Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." BINGO.

Revelation 21:10 "And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,"
Revelation 21:11 "Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;"
Revelation 21:12 "And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:"
Revelation 21:13 "On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates."
Revelation 21:14 "And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb."

Zechariah 2:4 "And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:"
Zechariah 2:5 "For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her."

what a dwelling place this will be. light everywhere, inside and out, no night. Gates of pearls, streets of Gold....ect...... :eek: WOW! what a city and what a time... endless, here, all possibilities, no depths no lemght, mothing to measure God. 1 Corinthians 2:9 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

where is this written? Isaiah 64:4 "For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him." and Psalms 31:19 "Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!"
Psalms 31:20 "Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues."
Psalms 31:21 "Blessed be the LORD: for he hath shewed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city."
Psalms 31:22 "For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee."
Psalms 31:23 "O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer."
Psalms 31:24 "Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD."

PICJAG