"Jesus won't save you unless you ask him" theology

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. Open your KJV and read Matthew 25:46 and then read 1 Timothy 4:10 and tell me which verse is correct and which isn't because they can't both be correct.
Pray for some wisdom and understanding!!! Who dare call God a liar???
God says He is unwilling that any perish but you can choose to.

Reactions: RLT63

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. Open your KJV and read Matthew 25:46 and then read 1 Timothy 4:10 and tell me which verse is correct and which isn't because they can't both be correct.
I get the question wasn’t to me. But you didn’t really get any kind of reply except a growl of “how dare you” and accused of calling God a liar.

You ask a good question about Matthew 25:46 and 1 Timothy 4:10. Consider they may both be correct. Is that possible? With God nothing is impossible. Even two verses that seem to contradict one another. Where they can’t both be correct. I’m not saying this is right, but I can kind of see how they can both be correct if Matthew 25:46 speaks of the separation of the old man from the New man. We assume Matthew 25:46 speaks of groups of people’s but what if it is what happens within men? In the Lake of fire what is cast in to be burn or destroyed is everything that is false and a lie. (For The destruction of the flesh(the old man) that the spirit (the New man) may be saved) Then 1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh boy thanks. Now I can cheat on my wife, steal from my employer, hate my neighbors and kill the people I don’t like. Because I will just be saved in the end anyway. I guess in eternity I will be friends with Hitler, Judas and Satan. I guess they will be saved too

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Timothy 4:10 says that Jesus is the Savior of ALL people. Some will face damnation, but it is temporary and, in the very end, ALL people will be with God.
So you too believe in U. R.?

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some folks either need to get in the ark, or continue on into being unstable.

Acts 17:30
“And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:”

Ephesians 4:14
“That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;”

Galatians 6
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus spoke of hell as “eternal fire” (Matt. 25:41) and “eternal punishment” (Matt. 25:46). In Matthew 25:46, the same word—eternal—is used to describe eternal life for the righteous and the eternal punishment of hell for the unrighteous. According to Jesus, hell will be eternal

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can see folks having a facade of asking questions of others yet rejecting the truth, to appear as though seeking in earnest & honesty!

These are jokes & seeking to have their itching ears tickled!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus spoke of hell as “eternal fire” (Matt. 25:41) and “eternal punishment” (Matt. 25:46). In Matthew 25:46, the same word—eternal—is used to describe eternal life for the righteous and the eternal punishment of hell for the unrighteous. According to Jesus, hell will be eternal

What does 1 Timothy 4:10 kjv say? Does it say that Jesus is the Savior of ALL people?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the savior of all people that will believe and accept Jesus as Lord. Jesus says He is unwilling that any perish but all are free to choose believe and live or reject and go to hell!!

Reactions: RLT63