Jews

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Oh KKK enough already. The bible is not a book about purity of race any more than the Nazis are true Christians. The real conspiracy is to set men against each other.
You haven't really studied the scripture very well have you?
The OT was all about one race of people as Gods chosen and there were always being told not to mix with others peoples.
How can that not be about purity of Race?
And then there is this little gem......
Mat 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Great. Another Jew hater.
smilie_girl_349.gif
IF telling the truth makes one a hater then.......
I shall be a hater in your eyes

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
You haven't really studied the scripture very well have you?
The OT was all about one race of people as Gods chosen and there were always being told not to mix with others peoples.
How can that not be about purity of Race?
It had nothing to do with race. It was about staying separate from unbelievers and being holy unto God. Israel didn't and they paid the price.

1 Corinthians 15:33 (NKJV)
33 Do not be deceived: "Evil company corrupts good habits."

2 Corinthians 6:14-16 (NKJV)
14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? 16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols?

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
Numbers 12:1 (NKJV)
1 Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
The OT is about God taking a weak nation to show forth his glory and to be a light to the world, walking in righteousness. If they were such a higher race, why did they (in the big scope of things) fail?

The NT is about God taking a people, and through their weakness and death shining his light to the world, as they walk in HIS righteousness. There is no higher race, rather there is God, who is above all, and those who are born of the Spirit are given the seed of his nature, Christ in them.

Romans 4:18
Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
Romans 9:8
That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
Galatians 3:29
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
There is no superior nation. But in Christ we can be made in his likeness, if we receive HIS seed. That is the 'superior' seed. ;)

1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
Down here in Satan's kingdom (Earth)
The OT is about God taking a weak nation to show forth his glory and to be a light to the world, walking in righteousness. If they were such a higher race, why did they (in the big scope of things) fail?

The NT is about God taking a people, and through their weakness and death shining his light to the world, as they walk in HIS righteousness. There is no higher race, rather there is God, who is above all, and those who are born of the Spirit are given the seed of his nature, Christ in them.

Romans 4:18
Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
Romans 9:8
That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
Galatians 3:29
And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
There is no superior nation. But in Christ we can be made in his likeness, if we receive HIS seed. That is the 'superior' seed. ;)

1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Correct, but you forget that God gave Adam the breath of life, His own spirit within him.

Adam wasn't the first man, period. Genesis 1:27 So God CREATED man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; MALE and FEMALE created he THEM

Genesis 2:7 [sup]7[/sup]And the LORD God FORMED man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Do a word study on these verses, Adam is used both in the PLURAL in 1:27, and SINGULARLY in 2:7.

Keep in mind that the ENTIRE BIBLE is based around this one verse: 1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day when God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. 2He created them male and female, and He blessed them and named them Man in the day when they were created. Genesis 5:1-2

Again, word study. Adam is a descriptive term, ruddy, to show blood in the face, fair. Basically, for lack of a better word, the White people. There is NO MENTION of God creating the other races anywhere in scripture. There is mention of the "sons of God" which can be proven, IN SCRIPTURE, to be fallen angels. They came to earth because the daughters of ADAM were fair, and they wanted to have children with them. The Book of Enoch gives much more insight into the account in Genesis 6.

1Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. 3Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

This is the very reason for the Deluge of Noahs time, because these fallen angels had not only corrupted the hearts of the Adamic people, but caused a hybridization in their seedlines. Thus destroying a perfect line FROM GOD. We SOMEONE was here BEFORE Adam, because Cain was able to find a wife and build a city. There needs to be a significant group of people to build a CITY. Otherwise it would be done in vain.

These fallen also constitute the serpent in Genesis, when Eve encounters him, and 'eats' of the 'fruit'.

Miscegenation is a SIN, kind after kind, and God sees this as GOOD. So if there is a race that wasn't PLANTED on this earth by God, then it will be rooted up and burned when Christ returns. God PLANTED Adam in Eden. He told Noah to gather animals each after their own kind. Kind can be translated as 'kind' of course. But in the parable of the Net that Jesus gives in Matthew 13:47, the word 'kind' here is the Greek 'genos' (pronounced gen-yos) and it means,1) kindred
a) offspring
B) family
c) stock, tribe, nation
1) i.e. nationality or descent from a particular people

Matthew 13:47

[sup]47[/sup]Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind(race):
[sup]48[/sup]Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good(kind) into vessels, but cast the bad(kind) away.
[sup]49[/sup]So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
[sup]50[/sup]And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
d) the aggregate of many individuals of the same nature, kind, sort

To be an offspring means to be a racial group, as white parents cannot naturally bring forth an asian, black, hispanic, etc. Each after their own kind. What do you think will happen when that 'net' is cast into the sea, and Jesus puts the GOOD KIND(race) into vessels, and the BAD KIND(race)

I dont expect too many people to enjoy this post, but those that do, Yah bless

Nope.

You must be a Jew hater.
ja2.gif
yep, purely satanic, and I being of My Father, hates what He hates

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
We are called to be born of God, of the Spirit.

What is of God is of God, what is of the flesh is of the flesh. God respects no persons above others, whether white, black, or anything else, we all are human, with the same fallen nature.

God's way through is that a new creation be born of him, and that by abiding in it we please him.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Correct, but you forget that God gave Adam the breath of life, His own spirit within him.

Adam wasn't the first man, period. Genesis 1:27 So God CREATED man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; MALE and FEMALE created he THEM

Genesis 2:7 [sup]7[/sup]And the LORD God FORMED man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Do a word study on these verses, Adam is used both in the PLURAL in 1:27, and SINGULARLY in 2:7.

Keep in mind that the ENTIRE BIBLE is based around this one verse: 1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day when God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. 2He created them male and female, and He blessed them and named them Man in the day when they were created. Genesis 5:1-2

Again, word study. Adam is a descriptive term, ruddy, to show blood in the face, fair. Basically, for lack of a better word, the White people. There is NO MENTION of God creating the other races anywhere in scripture. There is mention of the "sons of God" which can be proven, IN SCRIPTURE, to be fallen angels. They came to earth because the daughters of ADAM were fair, and they wanted to have children with them. The Book of Enoch gives much more insight into the account in Genesis 6.

1Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. 3Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

This is the very reason for the Deluge of Noahs time, because these fallen angels had not only corrupted the hearts of the Adamic people, but caused a hybridization in their seedlines. Thus destroying a perfect line FROM GOD. We SOMEONE was here BEFORE Adam, because Cain was able to find a wife and build a city. There needs to be a significant group of people to build a CITY. Otherwise it would be done in vain.

These fallen also constitute the serpent in Genesis, when Eve encounters him, and 'eats' of the 'fruit'.

Miscegenation is a SIN, kind after kind, and God sees this as GOOD. So if there is a race that wasn't PLANTED on this earth by God, then it will be rooted up and burned when Christ returns. God PLANTED Adam in Eden. He told Noah to gather animals each after their own kind. Kind can be translated as 'kind' of course. But in the parable of the Net that Jesus gives in Matthew 13:47, the word 'kind' here is the Greek 'genos' (pronounced gen-yos) and it means,1) kindred
a) offspring
B) family
c) stock, tribe, nation
1) i.e. nationality or descent from a particular people

Matthew 13:47

[sup]47[/sup]Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind(race):
[sup]48[/sup]Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good(kind) into vessels, but cast the bad(kind) away.
[sup]49[/sup]So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
[sup]50[/sup]And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
d) the aggregate of many individuals of the same nature, kind, sort

To be an offspring means to be a racial group, as white parents cannot naturally bring forth an asian, black, hispanic, etc. Each after their own kind. What do you think will happen when that 'net' is cast into the sea, and Jesus puts the GOOD KIND(race) into vessels, and the BAD KIND(race)

I dont expect too many people to enjoy this post, but those that do, Yah bless
Yahweh did create the other races.
When Eve had her first born she said the lord gave me an man(ISH).

Ish was different than an Adam.
Ish men were unrepentant men who tell lies .
ISH and Adam meant Man in Hebrew but very different type of man,

Num 23:19 God is not a man(ISH), that he should lie; neither the son of man(Adam), that he should repent:

There are several more examples of this which most people miss and the translators missed.

How did Eve know Cain was an ISH at his birth and not an Adam?

The creatures of the earth or field were created with the animals.
These creatures had hands and feet and were capable of repenting along side and Adam.
Moses warned the creatures(beast) of the earth and the men of the land not to put their hands on the temple mound or they shall die.

It was forbidden for Adamites to have sexual relations with the creatures of the earth and the death penalty was the punishment.
Yahweh sent some creatures of the earth to Nimrod to help him build his bad city.

Science has proved that other races were here before White man.

Cain's evil seed was never listed as Adam genealogy.

Canaan the son of Ham was cursed for seeing's Noah skirt. An Idiom meaning Ham the Father of Canaan had sex with someone in Noahs possession, most likely it was a descendant of Cains who Noah was using as a worker. One old book called her Namah of Cain lineage. which would make the name Canaan more meaningful and since Cain was already cursed, it's perfectly fitting.

Cains see

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Great. Another Jew hater.
smilie_girl_349.gif

No where in my post did I state I hate jews,when I talk about Im refering to those who call themselves jews,but are not

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Which part don't you understand?

America and Britain in Prophecy

America and Britain in Prophecy

Excerpt

Ephraim and Manasseh Receive the Birthright

How the birthright was passed to Joseph’s sons is another remarkable story. Sometime after elderly Israel (Jacob) arrived in Egypt with his other sons and extended family, Joseph received word that he had fallen ill. Immediately, Joseph took his sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, to their dying grandfather’s side. It was a moving and dramatic scene: “And one told Jacob, and said, Behold, your son Joseph comes unto you: and Israel strengthened himself, and sat upon the bed. And Jacob said unto Joseph, God Almighty appeared unto me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and blessed me, and said unto me, Behold, I will make you fruitful, and multiply you, and I will make of you a multitude of people; and will give this land to your seed after you for an everlasting possession” (Gen. 48:2-4).

Jacob recounts how God had promised to make his seed “fruitful,” to “multiply” them, thus making them a “multitude of people.” These terms all pertain to the promise of birthright. Nothing here suggests anything to do with the “one seed,” and its relationship to Christ and salvation. Notice that this is a specific promise about possession of land.

Now verse 5: “And now your two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, which were born unto you in the land of Egypt before I came unto you into Egypt, are mine; as Reuben and Simeon, they shall be mine.” When understood, Jacob is actually adopting Joseph’s two sons as his own, as “mine.” This allowed him to pass the birthright directly to these two young boys—Manasseh as the older, and Ephraim the younger (41:51; 48:1). This last fact is crucial because Jacob specifically mentioned Ephraim before Manasseh.

Jacob then instructs Joseph to “Bring them, I pray you, unto me, and I will bless them. Now the eyes of Israel were dim for age, so that he could not see” (vs. 9-10). We should note again that normally the birthright would pass to the eldest son. Thus, the right hand should be on the son to receive the greatest inheritance since both were to share the birthright blessing. God must intervene to make it otherwise.

Now notice: “And he brought them near unto him; and he kissed them, and embraced them…and Joseph took them both, Ephraim in his right hand toward Israel’s left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward Israel’s right hand, and brought them near unto him” (vs. 10, 13).
Once again, take note of two facts: (1) Ephraim is blessed with the right hand, putting him above Manasseh in birthright inheritance, but (2) Manasseh also has Jacob’s left hand on him, signifying a shared but lesser birthright inheritance, as well!

Joseph’s Sons Receive Israel’s Name

In the next passage, to signify explicitly that God’s blessing was to be passed to Ephraim above firstborn Manasseh, Jacob crossed his hands. Let’s read: “And Israel stretched out his right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim’s head, who was the younger, and his left hand upon Manasseh’s head, guiding his hands wittingly; for Manasseh was the firstborn. And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day, The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; and let them grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth” (vs. 14-16).

This will be shown to be an absolutely astounding prophecy, carrying truly staggering implications for all the nations of the world. We have just witnessed, directly from the pages of the Bible, God’s original promise to Abraham being passed directly to Joseph’s sons, Ephraim and Manasseh! Jacob said, “let my name be named on them” and “let them grow into a multitude.”

Absolutely nothing in this account says anything about Judah. He was neither included nor apparently even present during the proceedings! Why then do countless millions of people who read the Bible not see this—and acknowledge it?
Jacob specifically asked God, with hands on both grandsons, to “Bless the lads.” This was a joint blessing, conferred on both young boys—now get this—having nothing to do with Judah or any of his children. Together, the descendants of Ephraim and Manasseh were promised—actually prophesied—to expand into a great multitude, consisting of the “nation and company of nations” of Genesis 35:11.

I repeatedly urge readers, “Do not believe me unless you can see it in your Bible!” I tell you that now. These verses are most plain!
This account requires no interpretation from me. It contains no symbolism, holding mystery to all but the trained eye. Israel’s name was to be placed on, carried by, the sons of Joseph—not Judah!
Put another way, we now ask: Who does God—not men!—identify as the people who are Israel (nationally and ethnically) today? Again, the answer is Ephraim and Manasseh, not Judah! The modern nation of Israel, home to the Jews who call themselves “Israelis,” is not the nation God has told us actually carries Israel’s name. Yet, the world and virtually all Bible students remain deceived on this point.

Those fake Jews will usher in their father satan and will tell you he is Christ..........

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it

Do a study on your own,and find out who controls the world right now.........

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
Curiosity question......

Why does the majority of the world think that the Jew's are God's chosen people? For those of you here that think that, please read the following.......

To All,

Maybe, just maybe, -- another man's servant is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS:

Romans 14:4

King James Version (KJV)

[sup]4[/sup]Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

1 Corinthians 5

King James Version (KJV)
[sup]12[/sup]For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
[sup]13[/sup]But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Thus we should see the true sons of satan, who accuse and defame others.

BibleScribe

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
Down here in Satan's kingdom (Earth)
Yahweh did create the other races.
When Eve had her first born she said the lord gave me an man(ISH).

Ish was different than an Adam.
Ish men were unrepentant men who tell lies .
ISH and Adam meant Man in Hebrew but very different type of man,

Num 23:19 God is not a man(ISH), that he should lie; neither the son of man(Adam), that he should repent:

There are several more examples of this which most people miss and the translators missed.

How did Eve know Cain was an ISH at his birth and not an Adam?

The creatures of the earth or field were created with the animals.
These creatures had hands and feet and were capable of repenting along side and Adam.
Moses warned the creatures(beast) of the earth and the men of the land not to put their hands on the temple mound or they shall die.

It was forbidden for Adamites to have sexual relations with the creatures of the earth and the death penalty was the punishment.
Yahweh sent some creatures of the earth to Nimrod to help him build his bad city.

Science has proved that other races were here before White man.

Cain's evil seed was never listed as Adam genealogy.

Canaan the son of Ham was cursed for seeing's Noah skirt. An Idiom meaning Ham the Father of Canaan had sex with someone in Noahs possession, most likely it was a descendant of Cains who Noah was using as a worker. One old book called her Namah of Cain lineage. which would make the name Canaan more meaningful and since Cain was already cursed, it's perfectly fitting.

Cains see
I agree with everything you posted, I understand of the beasts and the meanings of Ish and Awdawm and Enosh.

My point is that the bible is written ONLY for the descendants of Adam(White Man).

We know the beast creation was prior to Adams creation in Genesis, just as we know that the fallen having children with Adams daughters happened at a later time.

There are numerous sources which provide so-called 'proof' of different eras when Adam was supposedly formed. If they are accurate, then we are looking at somewhere between 6000 and 4000 years BC. Which archaeology proves that the Caucasoid racial structure appeared later than the Mongoloid, and the Congoid. So keeping that in line with what we learn in scripture should help put the pieces together.

The Cro-Magnon species which existed many years before modern man, was much larger in size than we are, along with a larger brain cavity. Could these have been the Fallen? Just speculating of course, but the only other viable answer is that they are part of the evolutionary chain and we just 'happened'. I would rather believe that there is no missing link, God needed Adamic people on the planet to work His will. Nothing else fits with antiquity than this teaching either, someone built the great pyramids, the faces on easter island, the mayan temples, and stonehenge. They didn't erode that way or just fall into place!

How are we to know just how long mankind has really been on this planet? To even attempt to say so is false, carbon dating really only proves back some 30,000 years. So beyond that, the only source of ancient history we have is in the writings of different nations of people in that era. Most of which, get cast into the 'thats only mythology' pile, and used for entertainment purposes only.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
I agree with everything you posted, I understand of the beasts and the meanings of Ish and Awdawm and Enosh.

My point is that the bible is written ONLY for the descendants of Adam(White Man).

We know the beast creation was prior to Adams creation in Genesis, just as we know that the fallen having children with Adams daughters happened at a later time.

There are numerous sources which provide so-called 'proof' of different eras when Adam was supposedly formed. If they are accurate, then we are looking at somewhere between 6000 and 4000 years BC. Which archaeology proves that the Caucasoid racial structure appeared later than the Mongoloid, and the Congoid. So keeping that in line with what we learn in scripture should help put the pieces together.

The Cro-Magnon species which existed many years before modern man, was much larger in size than we are, along with a larger brain cavity. Could these have been the Fallen? Just speculating of course, but the only other viable answer is that they are part of the evolutionary chain and we just 'happened'. I would rather believe that there is no missing link, God needed Adamic people on the planet to work His will. Nothing else fits with antiquity than this teaching either, someone built the great pyramids, the faces on easter island, the mayan temples, and stonehenge. They didn't erode that way or just fall into place!

How are we to know just how long mankind has really been on this planet? To even attempt to say so is false, carbon dating really only proves back some 30,000 years. So beyond that, the only source of ancient history we have is in the writings of different nations of people in that era. Most of which, get cast into the 'thats only mythology' pile, and used for entertainment purposes only.
lots of questions with few solid answers, unfortunately.

I've been around those CI circles and still get mail from them.
It appears they continue twisting scriptures to fit their dogma and I send that exact response to an elderly man today who is teaching a very racial Christianity.
The old gent reminds of what I would think Jeremiah looked like and he is passionate about his beliefs but I think they are twisted.

I don't understand why the Lord couldn't be more specific and straight forward about things.
it's all going as planned but... why?

Why, why why?

Why did Yahweh spread us out all over the world among heathen and the beast of the earth, and cause us to forget who were are and expect us not to mix with whoever suits us when the NT Scripture doesn't really mention separate from others. Personally, I would rather be with my own kind. But just asking.
How could he expect anything but disappointments from most of us?

While the OT was full of anti-mixing messages the NT seems to just forgot about all that or so it appears.

King David sinned with Murder and Adultery but he had a Hittite murdered and stole his Hebrew wife. Why would that be wrong if the Hebrews were told to wipe the Hittites, Canaanites, Edomites and other bad blood out? Uriah the Hittite was very loyal to David and his name even honored the Lord. Now according to the NT we are not suppose to fight our enemy even if it's Esau's kin but let Yahweh do it for us in his time?

It's no wonder we Christians seem confused and easily led astray by our enemy.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
All, black, white, Jew, greek, gentile, have been made one in Christ.

The new covenant is one of Christ making peace between all who would come to him, and makign a new creation in him.

This thread misses the whole point of the gospel, and gives the message of the Bible a whole different purpose than what it actually has.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
This thread misses the whole point of the gospel, and gives the message of the Bible a whole different purpose than what it actually has.

To go further, -- the statement "the bible is written ONLY for the descendants of Adam(White Man)" has dire racist undertones.

To suggest that Adam was "white" has absolutely NO foundation of truth. Who can guess what color his skin was or wasn't. However, we do know this, that satan takes a truth (i.e., Adam) and just adds a little more to it. After all who would notice? It's like a subliminal message, where we might be sufficiently focused on the primary point, and not even notice the fine print.

Caveat emptor. (Buyer beware.)

BibleScribe

Status
Not open for further replies.