Jews

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I agree with everything you posted, I understand of the beasts and the meanings of Ish and Awdawm and Enosh.

My point is that the bible is written ONLY for the descendants of Adam(White Man).

We know the beast creation was prior to Adams creation in Genesis, just as we know that the fallen having children with Adams daughters happened at a later time.

There are numerous sources which provide so-called 'proof' of different eras when Adam was supposedly formed. If they are accurate, then we are looking at somewhere between 6000 and 4000 years BC. Which archaeology proves that the Caucasoid racial structure appeared later than the Mongoloid, and the Congoid. So keeping that in line with what we learn in scripture should help put the pieces together.

The Cro-Magnon species which existed many years before modern man, was much larger in size than we are, along with a larger brain cavity. Could these have been the Fallen? Just speculating of course, but the only other viable answer is that they are part of the evolutionary chain and we just 'happened'. I would rather believe that there is no missing link, God needed Adamic people on the planet to work His will. Nothing else fits with antiquity than this teaching either, someone built the great pyramids, the faces on easter island, the mayan temples, and stonehenge. They didn't erode that way or just fall into place!

How are we to know just how long mankind has really been on this planet? To even attempt to say so is false, carbon dating really only proves back some 30,000 years. So beyond that, the only source of ancient history we have is in the writings of different nations of people in that era. Most of which, get cast into the 'thats only mythology' pile, and used for entertainment purposes only.

You do err,the bible was not just written for white people,that's just the line that Christ would come through.The Word of God was written to all that would receive it......

Genesis 1:27"So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them."

Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, ad over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Genesis 1:31 "And God saw every thing that He had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."

That teaching is where racisim comes from,and it's not taught in the word of God!!!!

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
All, black, white, Jew, greek, gentile, have been made one in Christ.

The new covenant is one of Christ making peace between all who would come to him, and makign a new creation in him.

This thread misses the whole point of the gospel, and gives the message of the Bible a whole different purpose than what it actually has.
So very inclusive. Are you sure?
Does the scriptures say ALL and all of the above?

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew(should be Judean) first, and also to the Greek.

Ioudaios = Ioud-aios
aios = belonging to Iouda which is Juda
in essence Juda and not JEW

Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew(Judean) nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians were lost Israelites under Greek rule.
Gael was a place in old Israel.
Gaelic was similar to Phoenician, very similar.

Col 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew(Judean), circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
Barbarians were Northern Europeans. and the word came from Greeks and described Gauls and Germans.
Scythians were lost Israelties.

Some Greeks were of Jovan. er Japeth. some were of Hebrew stock, namely Corinthians and Spartans a.k.a. Lacedaemons.
All of these people are White from Shem and Japeth. Hamites of Egypt were white also.

Why did Christ tell the disciples to go only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?
Paul and others went to many of these places that the lost sheep had migrated.
Part of Sicily(Syracuse a Spartan Colony), Italy, Greece, Galatia and some believe France and Spain.
Why not India, the Orient, Ethiopia, or Egypt?
Egypt was closer than many of the places he went.

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
Go make disciples of all nations, ever heard that part? ;)

I'm not into 'inclusiveness', including more people, God is the one calling. But I believe in oneness, oneness in Christ.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
You do err,the bible was not just written for white people,that's just the line that Christ would come through.The Word of God was written to all that would receive it......

Genesis 1:27"So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them."

Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, ad over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Genesis 1:31 "And God saw every thing that He had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."

That teaching is where racisim comes from,and it's not taught in the word of God!!!!

Genesis 1:27"So God created man(Adam) in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them."

'âdâm
aw-dawm'
From H119; ruddy, that is, a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.): - X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
H119 To show blood (in the face), that is, flush or turn rosy: - be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

Not all races of people are ruddy.
Some men were called ISH instead of Adamites. Cain was an ISH man and not an Adam.
Cain was never mentioned as Adams seed.

there were also creatures of the earth that were created before Adam with the animals.
These creatures had hands and feet. Yahweh sent some of these beast to help Nimrod build his bad city.
Moses warned the men of the land and the creatures of the earth both not to touch their hands on the temple mount, lest they would die.

Science proves that some races have been on earth long before others.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Go make disciples of all nations, ever heard that part? ;)

I'm not into 'inclusiveness', including more people, God is the one calling. But I believe in oneness, oneness in Christ.
Yes just making an argument.

Now here is your verse.
Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

But Christ had already told them to go only to the Lost sheep of the House of Israel.
So were they to take the gospel into all the world just for the lost sheep?
Did he change his mind?

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc
It says salvation comes to the Jew first. Hence, first Christ seeked out the lost sheep of Israel. The apostles were Jewish, so on so forth.

After that, they are sent to the end of the world.

As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Genesis 1:27"So God created man(Adam) in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them."

'âdâm
aw-dawm'
From H119; ruddy, that is, a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.): - X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
H119 To show blood (in the face), that is, flush or turn rosy: - be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

Not all races of people are ruddy.
Some men were called ISH instead of Adamites. Cain was an ISH man and not an Adam.
Cain was never mentioned as Adams seed.

there were also creatures of the earth that were created before Adam with the animals.
These creatures had hands and feet. Yahweh sent some of these beast to help Nimrod build his bad city.
Moses warned the men of the land and the creatures of the earth both not to touch their hands on the temple mount, lest they would die.

Science proves that some races have been on earth long before others.

The verse quoted is not talking about,(The man )Adam,did you miss the male and female ?All races were created on the 6th day,even the white race.....The Man Adam was not formed until the eight day!Adam is used to define all people.however The Man Adam is used of

Genesis 2:7 "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

The word "formed" is used [molded as clay] to describe the making of Adam. When man was formed he became a living creature. In the Hebrew it is "eth-ha-adham", which refers to the particular person "Adam", (not a generic form for man). The "Ha-Adham" [Adam] is the man that Christ will come forth through. Matthew 1:1-17, and Luke 3:23-38 both give us our documentation that this is true and did come to pass. Paul states in I Corinthians 15:21-23 that sin came into the world by the first Adam, but by the second Adam [Christ} all shall be made alive. Christ is the first fruits [to come out of the grave to everlasting life], and then "they that are Christ's at His coming". There was death by the first Adam, and salvation by Christ Himself.

The fact that other races were created before the Man Adam does not diminish them in one bit,for as I stated earlier,God saw all that He created,and it was good!!!!

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
The fact that other races were created before the Man Adam does not diminish them in one bit,for as I stated earlier,God saw all that He created,and it was good!!!
It did diminish them. Yahwerh called his chosen a special people above all others.
You understand what they means?

When they were told that the poor of the land were to feed on all that was dropped in the fields before the creatures of the earth were allowed to eat what was left by them it showed a major difference in the importance of each group.
Yahweh never said all men were created equal.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
And once again:

This thread misses the whole point of the gospel, and gives the message of the Bible a whole different purpose than what it actually has.

To go further, -- the statement "the bible is written ONLY for the descendants of Adam(White Man)" has dire racist undertones.

To suggest that Adam was "white" has absolutely NO foundation of truth. Who can guess what color his skin was or wasn't. However, we do know this, that satan takes a truth (i.e., Adam) and just adds a little more to it. After all who would notice? It's like a subliminal message, where we might be sufficiently focused on the primary point, and not even notice the fine print.

Caveat emptor. (Buyer beware.)

BibleScribe

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
It did diminish them. Yahwerh called his chosen a special people above all others.
You understand what they means?

When they were told that the poor of the land were to feed on all that was dropped in the fields before the creatures of the earth were allowed to eat what was left by them it showed a major difference in the importance of each group.
Yahweh never said all men were created equal.

Verse please!!!

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
It says salvation comes to the Jew first. Hence, first Christ seeked out the lost sheep of Israel. The apostles were Jewish, so on so forth.

As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
I disagree agree.
There was not one of the apostle Jewish other than Judas who was born south of Judea in the land known as Edom.
Jew was not used in the old days. It's a word coined in the 1800's and used to fool the ignorant.

Judas who was a devil according to Christ was from southern Judea.
The others were from above Samaria, mostly in Galilee.
Pontus Pilate made that distinction about Christ. This man is not a Judean but a Galilean.

Jesus was not a Jew

Verse please!!!
I will have to hunt..

And once again:

To go further, -- the statement "the bible is written ONLY for the descendants of Adam(White Man)" has dire racist undertones.

To suggest that Adam was "white" has absolutely NO foundation of truth. Who can guess what color his skin was or wasn't. However, we do know this, that satan takes a truth (i.e., Adam) and just adds a little more to it. After all who would notice? It's like a subliminal message, where we might be sufficiently focused on the primary point, and not even notice the fine print.
Adam came from the Hebrew word for Ruddy.
Esau and Jacob were both ruddy.
King David was Ruddy
The choice Nazarites were Ruddy and White with eyes like Saphires.
Blue

Ruddy.. Learn the meaning

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Just because they were white does not mean the Bible was wrutten only for them.......

Acts 8:26 "And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, "Arise, and go toward the sount unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert."
We have all heard of the Gaza Strip, and the confining of the Palestinians living there today. This is where Philip was was told to go and preach next.

Acts 8:27 "And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,"
This Ethiopian believed in God, however there were no ministries that had spread out to his land yet, and this eunuch had not heard of Christ yet, but he knew that there was a promise of a Christ. However, this eunuch worshipped YHVH the Father of all people.

Acts 8:28 "Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet."
Esaias the prophet, is what we refer to as "the book of Isaiah".

Acts 8:29 "Then the Spirit said unto Philip, "Go near, and join thyself to this chariot."

Acts 8:30 "And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, "Understandest thou what thou readest?"

This Ethiopian was reading aloud the word of God, and God place Philip there for that moment. When you read the Word of God, do you understand what you are reading?

Acts 8:31 "And he said, "How can I, except some man should guide me?" And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him."

This eunuch told Philip, how can I understand the words, unless some man should instruct me in it? Then he begged Philip to be his instructor. The eunuch loved the Lord, but he did not have the gift to be able to descern Scripture, then you need a gifted teacher. That is why God gives us gifted teachers, with the ability to dig out the true meanings and be able to discern the types and levels that should be taught. The eunuch was wise enough to know this, but it did not prohibit him from searching the Scripture and trying to understand.

Do you understand the above verses......People like you is what's wrong with the world today!!!!

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Verse please!!!

Deuteronomy 7:6: "For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a
special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth."

Deu 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Exodus 23:10-11: "And six years thou shalt sow thy land, and shalt gather in the fruits thereof: But the seventh year thou shalt let it rest and lie still;
that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat.
In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard."

What animals eat Olives and Grapes other than the forbidden Pigs?

The beast of the field could be called creatures of the field. Beast is often confused with other animals.
Beast or creatures.
They had hands and feet and were able to wear sackcloth and repent along side Hebrews.
The creatures do understand words.

chay = Generic word for Alive, Beast or Creature
khah'ee
From H2421; alive; hence raw (flesh); fresh (plant, water, year), strong; also (as noun, especially in the feminine singular and masculine plural) life (or living thing), whether literally or figuratively: - + age, alive, appetite, (wild) beast, company, congregation, life (-time), live (-ly), living (creature, thing), maintenance, + merry, multitude, + (be) old, quick, raw, running, springing, troop.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Just because they were white does not mean the Bible was wrutten only for them.......

Acts 8:26 "And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, "Arise, and go toward the sount unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert."
We have all heard of the Gaza Strip, and the confining of the Palestinians living there today. This is where Philip was was told to go and preach next.

Acts 8:27 "And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,"
This Ethiopian believed in God, however there were no ministries that had spread out to his land yet, and this eunuch had not heard of Christ yet, but he knew that there was a promise of a Christ. However, this eunuch worshipped YHVH the Father of all people.

Acts 8:28 "Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet."
Esaias the prophet, is what we refer to as "the book of Isaiah".

Acts 8:29 "Then the Spirit said unto Philip, "Go near, and join thyself to this chariot."

Acts 8:30 "And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, "Understandest thou what thou readest?"

This Ethiopian was reading aloud the word of God, and God place Philip there for that moment. When you read the Word of God, do you understand what you are reading?

Acts 8:31 "And he said, "How can I, except some man should guide me?" And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him."

This eunuch told Philip, how can I understand the words, unless some man should instruct me in it? Then he begged Philip to be his instructor. The eunuch loved the Lord, but he did not have the gift to be able to descern Scripture, then you need a gifted teacher. That is why God gives us gifted teachers, with the ability to dig out the true meanings and be able to discern the types and levels that should be taught. The eunuch was wise enough to know this, but it did not prohibit him from searching the Scripture and trying to understand.

Do you understand the above verses......People like you is what's wrong with the world today!!!!
People like you are? So wise?

A critical comment from a little one and you expect me to continue conversation with you?
. Scripture and I mean the original scriptures were not so plain to understand.
You really need to dig a little and then you still may not have the entire meaning you should.

Did you know the Greeks called all the land of Cush from Africa to India and even Arabia by the name Ethiopia?

in fact Sheba was in Lower Arabia and a Sheba in East Africa.
Which one do you think Shlomoh(Solomon) loved?

Now Moses married a Ethiopian... oh no wait that was unlawful for him. Did he violate the scriptures? The Law giver do such?
I Doubt it.

But the scripture said it because the Greeks wrote Midian as Ethiopia which was in the Iand known as Arabia today.
It was a wrong for Moses to marry a Black. He married from the lineage of Abraham and Ketura A midianite.

You are all that is wrong with Christianity today...
Just spout of things without researching them.

i will accept your apology if you have an ounce of humility in you.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
People like you are? So wise?

A critical comment from a little one and you expect me to continue conversation with you?
. Scripture and I mean the original scriptures were not so plain to understand.
You really need to dig a little and then you still may not have the entire meaning you should.

Did you know the Greeks called all the land of Cush from Africa to India and even Arabia by the name Ethiopia?

in fact Sheba was in Lower Arabia and a Sheba in East Africa.
Which one do you think Shlomoh(Solomon) loved?

Now Moses married a Ethiopian... oh no wait that was unlawful for him. Did he violate the scriptures? The Law giver do such?
I Doubt it.

But the scripture said it because the Greeks wrote Midian as Ethiopia which was in the Iand known as Arabia today.
It was a wrong for Moses to marry a Black. He married from the lineage of Abraham and Ketura A midianite.

You are all that is wrong with Christianity today...
Just spout of things without researching them.

i will accept your apology if you have an ounce of humility in you.

Apology only when warranted,I feel you owe every non white person an apology,heck I think you owe them one as well!

The Book of Kings which is our only source document for "Queen of Sheba" says she was "Queen Sheba of Ophir". This is concluded by realising the vav conjunctive that links I Kings 10:1 with the last verse of the previous chapter about Solomon's sailors circumnavigating or going to Ophir means the Queen Sheba ("Malchat Sheba") is the one who ruled Ophir-Auphirah or Africa. In those days, Africans mainly inhabited the Nile River Valley system perhaps to the middle of modern Sudan. Today the land of the uppermost reaches of the Nile is named Ethiopia. Last century we called it Abyssinia. This was the 'Inia" of Abbyss. The latter was a transliteration from the Kebra Nagast, Ethiopia's Holy Book. Originally it was written from right to left and some variants may still be written that way. Re-ordering "Abyss" we get "Ssyba" or "Shyba". That is of course the Hebrew "Sheba" (Shin, Beit, Aleph). In Hebrew, Sheba/shepa means to sit and rule, judge, ajudicate, decree or write laws etc. Malchat Sheba was therefore the person who did this for "Ophir". Ophir in Hebrew is "Aleph, Vav, Pe, Yod, Resh, He" or transliterated into English letters: Auphirah or Aufirah or Afirha. or of course Africa. Few things in this world are as certain as the fact that Sheba was black. The only woman who left us with evidence that she ruled Africa or the Ethiopians was Hatshepsut of Egypt and Ethiopia.

"Ethiopia" is probably 'Eth' or the Hebrew definite article (Aleph, Tav, or Greek Alpha and Omega) and a corruption of Ophir or Opirah hence "Eth-Opirah" or Eth-op-ia". Since 'r' was used to indicate how vowels should be expressed (e.g., as we say "Holborn" in London), it may have been a fashion at some time for scribes to omit the 'r' in Ophirah, turn the fricative 'ph' into 'p' and end up with something like "Ethiopia". "The South" is now used to name the region known today as "The Sudan".

The words of Solomon in the Song of Solomon 2:14: "You are in the clefts of the rock in the secret places of the stairs", which amply describes the setting of Hatshepsut's temple at Deir el-Bahari, is of course all about a black woman: "Don't look down on me daughters of Jerusalem because the sun has looked down on my ancestors". A black queen of Ophir-Africa coming to visit Solomon and a temple in Egypt built by Africa's only real Queen of all Africa(ns) reflecting some well-known but rather obscure words written by the great king should at least receive some prima facie credit that perhaps Hatshepsut was indeed "Sheba". If science has any validity left in this world, it should surely be prepared to at least discuss the possibility!

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
Shlomoh took on many foreign women and it was his downfall for he violated the laws of God.
There were several places where God made the Israelites send away the women and children that were of strange blood.

I owe non-white people nothing and I owe you nothing as well.

ignore feature is on ye simpleton

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Shlomoh took on many foreign women and it was his downfall for he violated the laws of God.
There were several places where God made the Israelites send away the women and children that were of strange blood.

I owe non-white people nothing and I owe you nothing as well.

ignore feature is on ye simpleton

No you don't,wouldn't want one from you anyway.....

Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Israelsson

Israelsson
Sep 18, 2011
Down here in Satan's kingdom (Earth)

Those 'men' that were created in His image, are Adam as well, a race being created.
Jesus would have been labeled a racist, He told the Canaanite woman that He came only for the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel and that we aren't to cast the childrens bread before DOGS. If we were to go around and teach that blacks, or asians, were dogs, we would surely be labeled racist. Its funny how racism can only apply to the white people anyway. Its okay for black panthers to threaten to kill white children on the evening news, but we can't even tell someone else that we are proud of our own kind.
The simple teaching of 'kind after kind' is racist in its own right I suppose in this age. The secular world, more specifically the Jews, want us all to be one race, mixed and not of the 'kind' that God planted here.
The term racist wasn't even used in the English language until the late 1920's if I'm not mistaken, so what was it called before that. Why did President Lincoln, 'the savior of the black slaves' state that it was futile for Whites and blacks to co-habitate? He himself declared that they were inferior to Whites. You give them an area of town, and in a few years it becomes a slum, how is it racist to point that out? Just because a people is incapable of behaving like a white person doesn't mean that it isn't the natural order of things. God has a purpose for all those that He created, but those which were not planted in this earth will be rooted up and burned at the end...
God hates racemixing, as it destroys His perfect creation, so is it wrong to hate what He hates?

Prove the apostles were Jewish please. I know they were of different tribes or families of Israel, but to call them Jewish is calling them anti-Christian. The Jews HATE Jesus and everything he stood for, and to this day seek the destruction of White Christian nations through the control they have gained by their usury in the world banks. House of Rothschild is the 8th beast of Revelation, alive and well in this day and age.

The verse quoted is not talking about,(The man )Adam,did you miss the male and female ?All races were created on the 6th day,even the white race.....The Man Adam was not formed until the eight day!Adam is used to define all people.however The Man Adam is used of

Genesis 2:7 "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

The word "formed" is used [molded as clay] to describe the making of Adam. When man was formed he became a living creature. In the Hebrew it is "eth-ha-adham", which refers to the particular person "Adam", (not a generic form for man). The "Ha-Adham" [Adam] is the man that Christ will come forth through. Matthew 1:1-17, and Luke 3:23-38 both give us our documentation that this is true and did come to pass. Paul states in I Corinthians 15:21-23 that sin came into the world by the first Adam, but by the second Adam [Christ} all shall be made alive. Christ is the first fruits [to come out of the grave to everlasting life], and then "they that are Christ's at His coming". There was death by the first Adam, and salvation by Christ Himself.

The fact that other races were created before the Man Adam does not diminish them in one bit,for as I stated earlier,God saw all that He created,and it was good!!!!
There is no 8th day creation. On the 7th day God rested from His work and called everything He had created 'good'. The male and female created prior to Genesis 1:27 were adamic in nature as well. The very word Adam means to show blood, so that is enough proof for me that Adam was white, there are no other races on this earth which can blush, or in whom the blood can be seen through the skin.

Science proves that other races were here before God made Adam, but the bible is 'the book of the Generations(family line) of Adam(the ruddy men.)" So it does not encompass anyone else.

My question for you is, why is it wrong to set apart the Adamic peoples, when God specifically did so Himself by choosing Noah who was 'perfect in His generations'? Its okay for many people to believe that Jews are somehow chosen and special, but that can't apply to anyone else. How would you respond to a black hebrew believer. Their doctrine teaches that all races come from Blacks and that somewhere in antiquity,(no proof to be found however), their people were a powerful and mighty people?

The Anglo-Saxon, Celtic peoples of the world have fulfilled EVERY prophecy given of Israel, and being that Jacob was a white Adamic man, common sense should put it together. David was 'ruddy in his youth" The Nazarites were white as snow. I just don't understand where the animosity toward this teaching comes from. Unless a person has been given over to a reprobate mind because they simply refuse to believe what Gods Word says.

Racist.. Learn the meaning
woe to you SCRIBES and Pharisees

Apology only when warranted,I feel you owe every non white person an apology,heck I think you owe them one as well!

The Book of Kings which is our only source document for "Queen of Sheba" says she was "Queen Sheba of Ophir". This is concluded by realising the vav conjunctive that links I Kings 10:1 with the last verse of the previous chapter about Solomon's sailors circumnavigating or going to Ophir means the Queen Sheba ("Malchat Sheba") is the one who ruled Ophir-Auphirah or Africa. In those days, Africans mainly inhabited the Nile River Valley system perhaps to the middle of modern Sudan. Today the land of the uppermost reaches of the Nile is named Ethiopia. Last century we called it Abyssinia. This was the 'Inia" of Abbyss. The latter was a transliteration from the Kebra Nagast, Ethiopia's Holy Book. Originally it was written from right to left and some variants may still be written that way. Re-ordering "Abyss" we get "Ssyba" or "Shyba". That is of course the Hebrew "Sheba" (Shin, Beit, Aleph). In Hebrew, Sheba/shepa means to sit and rule, judge, ajudicate, decree or write laws etc. Malchat Sheba was therefore the person who did this for "Ophir". Ophir in Hebrew is "Aleph, Vav, Pe, Yod, Resh, He" or transliterated into English letters: Auphirah or Aufirah or Afirha. or of course Africa. Few things in this world are as certain as the fact that Sheba was black. The only woman who left us with evidence that she ruled Africa or the Ethiopians was Hatshepsut of Egypt and Ethiopia.

"Ethiopia" is probably 'Eth' or the Hebrew definite article (Aleph, Tav, or Greek Alpha and Omega) and a corruption of Ophir or Opirah hence "Eth-Opirah" or Eth-op-ia". Since 'r' was used to indicate how vowels should be expressed (e.g., as we say "Holborn" in London), it may have been a fashion at some time for scribes to omit the 'r' in Ophirah, turn the fricative 'ph' into 'p' and end up with something like "Ethiopia". "The South" is now used to name the region known today as "The Sudan".

The words of Solomon in the Song of Solomon 2:14: "You are in the clefts of the rock in the secret places of the stairs", which amply describes the setting of Hatshepsut's temple at Deir el-Bahari, is of course all about a black woman: "Don't look down on me daughters of Jerusalem because the sun has looked down on my ancestors". A black queen of Ophir-Africa coming to visit Solomon and a temple in Egypt built by Africa's only real Queen of all Africa(ns) reflecting some well-known but rather obscure words written by the great king should at least receive some prima facie credit that perhaps Hatshepsut was indeed "Sheba". If science has any validity left in this world, it should surely be prepared to at least discuss the possibility!
Every non white in this country has been wanting something from the whites for years now. I refuse to give any thing to them. They came here seeking OUR success, and when it gives rules which they didn't like, they sought ways to change our way of life. Success in the year 2008, now we have a stranger as a leader, when that is blatantly forbidden by God!

Apologies! Thats a joke. When these non whites stop being heathens, marrying into our race, and asking for fair treatment when they aren't even qualified for half the treatment they receive. You've got to be kidding.

And where are these 'queens' today, you would think if Africans had the capacity to build kingdoms and monarchies, that there would be one still in existence today. Oh wait, Im sure that its the white mans fault huh? We took what was theirs and kept it for our selves?

Status
Not open for further replies.