Joe Biden, Anarchy, Lawlessness, Racist, lover of Communism, and hating Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you learned, numerous police officers have now been outed as racists after they foolishly vented their racism on social media. So your excuse won't work.

The difference is, you don't see black cops expressing racist hate against whites, or targeting white citizens just for being white. And as you learned, many police officers have been caught expressing hate against black citizens. So that excuse isn't going to help you, either.

But we can find and remove racist cops. And that would, if we get the majority of them, greatly reduce systemic racism.

I showed you numerous examples of right-wing terrorists doing this, in an attempt to blame BLM. You tried to make excuses for them.

So I have to assume you agree with the lawless actions of those right wing terrorists.
Is this what you support?

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The system is wrong, opposed to Jesus and Jesus' followers always, regardless if it is racist or not.

A lot of people are obviously or apparently racist. or other "ists"....
so?
It has always been that way... for people and for countries/nations...

Why do people go to war ? (not for justice, no).......

Because they want something and are not given it... (at least not fast enough for themselves) ...

so they fight.... that's human nature/ society/ always.
A society is only opposing Jesus to the extent that we break God's law. I seem to remember a lot of people being sent to war by Jesus, who has always existed as part of the government of the universe.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A society is only opposing Jesus to the extent that we break God's law. I seem to remember a lot of people being sent to war by Jesus, who has always existed as part of the government of the universe.
So?
God Says Society is Opposed to God. Society IS PERNICIOUS.

As for what you remember, it is badly distorted (just in this one post) apparently, or being wrongly mis-used for whatever reason ?

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So?
God Says Society is Opposed to God. Society IS PERNICIOUS.

As for what you remember, it is badly distorted (just in this one post) apparently, or being wrongly mis-used for whatever reason ?
I'm not sure what you mean. God had his people go to war with a lot of evil nations.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This will take a while.... (and sources outside of this thread/ forum eventually) ....

In Scripture, it is written society is always opposing Jesus.

They always break God's Torah (Law), and never turn to Him for salvation or healing or help.

A society is only opposing Jesus to the extent that we break God's law.

If "we" break God's Torah (law), we transgress too.

No matter how much we transgress or not,

society (which we in Christ Jesus are saved out of), is still opposed to Jesus, as written.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This will take a while.... (and sources outside of this thread/ forum eventually) ....

In Scripture, it is written society is always opposing Jesus.

They always break God's Torah (Law), and never turn to Him for salvation or healing or help.

If "we" break God's Torah (law), we transgress too.

No matter how much we transgress or not,

society (which we in Christ Jesus are saved out of), is still opposed to Jesus, as written.
Where is that written? And what does this have to do with the thread topic?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is that written? And what does this have to do with the thread topic?
In Galatians. (see online pdf lesson : Wuest Galatians Pernicious Greek) (i.e. various copies on various sites) (or in paperback or hardback) ....

I don't remember the topic.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There were or are somewhere more of the word studies showing "pernicious" in Galatians,
but this is the only one found (quick search) at the moment :
see in the page concerning Galatians 1:4, many translations in agreement.
(I don't agree with the group necessarily (I don't even know what the group / site is) )
Galatians 1 Commentary | Precept Austin

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you learned, numerous police officers have now been outed as racists after they foolishly vented their racism on social media. So your excuse won't work.

The difference is, you don't see black cops expressing racist hate against whites, or targeting white citizens just for being white. And as you learned, many police officers have been caught expressing hate against black citizens. So that excuse isn't going to help you, either.

But we can find and remove racist cops. And that would, if we get the majority of them, greatly reduce systemic racism.

I showed you numerous examples of right-wing terrorists doing this, in an attempt to blame BLM. You tried to make excuses for them.

So I have to assume you agree with the lawless actions of those right wing terrorists.

Is this what you support?
(Hopes whole family is killed)

Sorry, we'll just have to disagree with that. Why would you even hope for something like that? You're a really angry person. Try to get that under control.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, we'll just have to disagree with that. Why would you even hope for something like that? You're a really angry
Did you watch the video? I was asking if you agree with what BLM supporters are doing and saying in the video, but I think you knew that, you just read it backwards on purpose.

Reactions: Joseph77

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Hopes whole family is killed)

Sorry, we'll just have to disagree with that. Why would you even hope for something like that? You're a really angry

Did you watch the video?

Sorry, I don't take You Tube as evidence without a checkable source. But I don't get why you want anyone's family killed. That's just vicious.

But if you have a checkable source that someone like that is a BLM member, I'd disagree with them, too. What do you have?

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I don't take You Tube as evidence without a checkable source. But I don't get why you want anyone's family killed. That's just vicious.

But if you have a checkable source that someone like that is a BLM member, I'd disagree with them, too. What do you have?
Oh, so you don't take anyone at the white house as a reliable source. I wonder who you do believe is reliable. Only yourself it seems.

Yes it certainly is vicious for BLM supporters to say things like that to police men just doing thier jobs.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, so you don't take anyone at the white house as a reliable source.

I'd take any kind of checkable source. Opinions aren't checkable sources.

I wonder who you do believe is reliable.

I trust in God. Everyone else needs evidence. Sorry.

Yes it certainly is vicious for BLM supporters to say things like that to police men just doing thier jobs.

But you can't provide evidence for that? No surprise there. But we do have this...

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors
“Boogaloo boy” killed officer, used BLM protest as cover: prosecutors

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you can't provide evidence for that? No surprise there. But we do have this...
Lol I provided footage of a BLM supporter actually saying to the police that she hopes his whole family is killed. Actual footage, not written words.

Jacob Marley

Jul 26, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Protest for BLM in the hundreds, and thousands, that's fine.....but attend church any bigger than a small group, well then, cuff'em!

Interesting times.

Reactions: Renniks

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 15:20 Remember the word that I spoke to you: 'No ...
www . biblehub.com/john/15-20.htm
Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you.

John 15:21 But they will treat you like this because of My ...

biblehub.com/john/15-21.htm
The Hatred of the World … 20 Remember the word that I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well; if they kept My word, they will keep yours as well. 21 But they will treat you like this on account of My name, because they do not know the One who sent Me.

==========================================

(did they just cuff' Jesus, or did they also do much more, and crucify Him)