Joel Osteen is extraordinarily amazing!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last interaction, they are both deceivers.

Ellen G. White reminds me of another whom failed to test the spirits that came to them.

Edgar Cayce was an American attributed clairvoyant who claimed to speak from his higher self while in a trance-like state.
During the sessions, Cayce would answer questions on a variety of subjects such as healing, reincarnation, dreams, the afterlife, past lives, nutrition, Atlantis, and future events. Cayce, a devout Christian and Sunday-school teacher, said that his readings came from his subconscious mind exploring the dream realm, where he said all minds were timelessly connected.

Or this devil Warren Jeff's whom also claimed to have visions, all the while sexually molesting children. Thankfully he is NIW in prison.

In a court of legalities of today, I doubt EW would have withstood her charges either !
Sister , i was still working for the stores when this occured. Many of the mormons were bussed into our town too .
Their so called paradise city temple was not far from our town . WARREN JEFFS is no different than many cults are .
Perhaps a bit worse in some areas , but no less FALSE .
Brigham young himself was bad news as was the founder of that religoin .
They defintely did BRING EM YOUNG too . playing around with twelve year old girls and etc . Sick stuff sister .
I think the motto was , it dont matter how ya bring em , JUST BRINGEM YOUNG . this world is tanking quick .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a near and dear brother of ours just reminded me about something . VERY TRUE IT IS TOO .
i want you to examine it .
MOST FOLKS spend most of their time arguing against scripture RATHER THAN simply submitting TO IT . THAT IS A FACT I SEE ALL THE TIME SISTER . instead of just submitting to scripture , THEY SPEND HOURS finding ways around SCRIPTURE .
I would ask why?
What is the root of this ?

Those whom wish NOT to follow Christ should just simply not claim "Christianity", but then they would NOT be accepted.
Rather their true allegiance would be revealed !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would ask why?

Those whom wish not to follow Christ should just simply not claim " Christianity", but then they would NOT be accepted.
The root of this is they want to FEEL saved but STILL have some sin . THEY love the idea of salvation
BUT HAVE NO LOVE FOR HE WHO DOES THE SAVING . THEY come to another jesus .
THE ROOT of this is , they love the god who honors the god of their mirror . THE god who giveth them
the desires of their lusts with the idea of salvation too . THAT god cant save . THE ROOT of it
is the root of bitterness . the very root that can be seen in the first one who fell .
THE GOD OF SELF is THEIR GOD as it was HIS GOD TOO . I SHALL BE AS GOD . not submit to GOD but be AS GOD .
men will always follow that god for that god is themselves . the god who feeds them what they desire , NOT WHAT GOD DESIRES .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would ask why?

Those whom wish NOT to follow Christ should just simply not claim "Christianity", but then they would NOT be accepted.
they have no desire for WHAT GOD DESIRES . rather the god who giveth them what THEY DESIRE . hope that makes sense .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now a word . The sheep have the love of GOD upon their hearts . they have the SPIRIT
and new desires . desires to be PLEASING TO GOD and the ablity to do so .
But the men of the the flesh have at most , an appearance of godliness but their true inward desire is not
FOR GOD , but rather just give me salvation and the idea that best fits their own carnal desires .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last interaction, they are both deceivers.

Ellen G. White reminds me of another whom failed to test the spirits that came to them.

Edgar Cayce was an American attributed clairvoyant who claimed to speak from his higher self while in a trance-like state.
During the sessions, Cayce would answer questions on a variety of subjects such as healing, reincarnation, dreams, the afterlife, past lives, nutrition, Atlantis, and future events. Cayce, a devout Christian and Sunday-school teacher, said that his readings came from his subconscious mind exploring the dream realm, where he said all minds were timelessly connected.

Or this devil Warren Jeff's whom also claimed to have visions, all the while sexually molesting children. Thankfully he is NOW in prison.

In a court of legalities of today, I doubt EW would have withstood her charges either !

Charming deceivers .

So, is carrying tales about a person without any viable evidence of wrongdoing or criminal charges anything like bearing false witness or gossiping or, perhaps, just OPINION (in the case of, say, "doubt") which, we know from your signature is objectionable to you?

Or perhaps you hold others to a standard you can't be bothered to meet, yourself?

Am I being unreasonable?

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they have no desire for WHAT GOD DESIRES . rather the god who giveth them what THEY DESIRE . hope that makes sense .
Perfectly !

I despise religions.

They are outside of Christ salvation !

Love from God came only through the fulfilling of his word of prophesy.........

AND IT IS JESUS,
not any other man/woman under the guise of being a believer !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would ask why?

They will spend hours and walk miles to hear a man who giveth them this delusion too .
Their life is spent on debates about HOW TO FIND A WAY AROUND whatever scriptures get in the way of their own desires .
AND FIGHT TOOTH and nail to the end they will to defend their belief .
THEY will not simply read the bible because they love the scriptures , they will read it and twist it to fit
what they truly DESIRE . And any scripture that gets in the way of their desire , THEY WILL TWIST and do all to make it
and others FIT THEIR OWN DESIRE . that BE A FACT TOO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, is carrying tales about a person without any viable evidence of wrongdoing or criminal charges anything like bearing false witness or gossiping or, perhaps, just OPINION (in the case of, say, "doubt") which, we know from your signature is objectionable to you?

Or perhaps you hold others to a standard you can't be bothered to meet, yourself?

Am I being unreasonable?

please explain that to the all inclusive satan love pipe dream as they are busy CONDMENING THE HECKOUT
of FUNDMENATAL BIBLICAL CHRISTAINS. DEMONIZING US barney cause we wont BUDGE FROM THE BIBLE .
THEM demons are snakes and i wont heeed a friggin word they got to say . PRAY YOU DONT EITHER .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Am I being unreasonable?

anytime a true christain wont accept the rainbow . DEMONIZED
anytime a true christain corrects sin and errors within the church DEMONIZED
many folks are folowing the wrong unity , wrong love BIG TIME barnes . BIG TIME .
WISH TO GOD folks had just got back in the BIBLE and ONLY IN THE BIBLE to have learned and stayed refreshed daily FOR THEMSELVES .
MANY AINT GONNA MAKE IT barney .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its getting so bad now , if man even dares to tell the church , That mulsims and other relgions DO NOT serve or KNOW GOD
they get DEMONIZED for doing so
GETTING so bad now that when i actually tell folks THAT ONE MUST ACTUALLY BELEIVE IN JESUS CHRIST
i get DEMONIZED and told WHAT RIGHT DO I HAVE TO TELL OTHE RELIGOINS and those who DONT beleive in CHRIST
that they are in grave danger and must repent and BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
WELL I GOT WORDS for them snakes . WHAT RIGHT DO THEY HAVE TO CALL JESUS A LIAR . HE IS THE ONE WHO SAID
YE MUST BELEIVE and HE THE ONE WHO SAID if they dont they will be damned . SO MUCH FOR THIS ALL INCLUISIVE RAINBOW
CRAP PILE LOVE that seems to accept about every path to GOD , about most all sins , BUT WILL DEMONIZE
the heck out of those who wont accept sin , who wont accept other paths as valid . OOPS , WE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE FOLKS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Am I being unreasonable?

1704059270491.png
remember this the next time anyone tries to tell us mulims and or other religons worship the same GOD we do .
Yeh , we GETTING LIED TO my dear friend . BIG TIME TOO and all under the guise its LOVE and GODS BIG OL BROAD WAY TO HIM

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They will spend hours and walk miles to hear a man who giveth them this delusion too .
Their life is spent on debates about HOW TO FIND A WAY AROUND whatever scriptures get in the way of their own desires .
AND FIGHT TOOTH and nail to the end they will to defend their belief .
THEY will not simply read the bible because they love the scriptures , they will read it and twist it to fit
what they truly DESIRE . And any scripture that gets in the way of their desire , THEY WILL TWIST and do all to make it
and others FIT THEIR OWN DESIRE . that BE A FACT TOO .

5 years and i still don't know who "they" are.

Where do I send for the secret decoder ring?

:musicn2: Us... And Them :musicn2:

please explain that to the all inclusive satan love pipe dream as they are busy CONDMENING THE HECKOUT
of FUNDMENATAL BIBLICAL CHRISTAINS. DEMONIZING US barney cause we wont BUDGE FROM THE BIBLE .

I'm not into tit-for-tat, Amigo.

You can wrestle against flesh and blood all you like.

I've got principalities, powers, and the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places to worry about.

The reason these people are crowding us out is that we neo-Christians have left the law of God trailing in the dust ("meats, drinks, days, BARNEY").

They see our hypocrisy and that we are easy pickin's.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5 years and i still don't know who "they" are.

Where do I send for the secret decoder ring?

:musicn2: Us... And Them :musicn2:

I'm not into tit-for-tat, Amigo.

You can wrestle against flesh and blood all you like.

I've got principalities, powers, and the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places to worry about.

The reason these people are crowding us out is that we neo-Christians have left the law of God trailing in the dust ("meats, drinks, days, BARNEY").

They see our hypocrisy and that we are easy pickin's.

unless you got a mouse in that ol pocket its not WE they be deceiving . THIS LAMB STAYS IN THE BIBLE and IN IT I DO STAY .
no demonations , JUST the BIBLE . you would marvel at how fast things can get cleared up , IF FOLKS DID just that .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
unless you got a mouse in that ol pocket its not WE they be deceiving . THIS LAMB STAYS IN THE BIBLE and IN IT I DO STAY .
no demonations , JUST the BIBLE . you would marvel at how fast things can get cleared up , IF FOLKS DID just that .

Well, that's fine for you but I prefer to assume the Daniel 9 intercessory model.

But as long as your garments are spotless, no worries, I guess.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Herod was just like Charles Stanley and " fox" is just like "Gnarly Charlie."

And you couldn't resist mocking this post if your life depended on it.

I see you make all kinds of smart aleck remarks to people that dare to disagree with you, so I thought you'd enjoy that!.

Wasn't mocking anything... just posting facts.

Typically, "Gnarly" is considered to be Remarkable or outstanding so I probably need to come up with a different moniker for the false teacher Charles Stanley.