Judging The Use of Words.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apr 24, 2012
People,

Proverbs 27:3

Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both.

Proverbs 14:15

A fool will believe anything; smart people watch their step.

Ephesians 4:29

Do not use harmful words, but only helpful words, the kind that build up and provide what is needed, so that what you say will do good to those who hear you.

1 Corinthians 4:5

Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God.

Matthew 7:26

"But anyone who hears these words of mine and does not obey them is like a foolish man who built his house on sand.

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many do not understand the power of words or language. God spoke the world into being; pretty powerful!

Apr 24, 2012
justaname,

Many do not understand the power of words or language. God spoke the world into being; pretty powerful!

I think that was done in right will.

I thought to add.

2 Corinthians 10: 9, 10, & 11.

I do not want to seem to be trying to frighten you with my letters. For some say, “His letters are weighty and forceful, but in person he is unimpressive and his speaking amounts to nothing.” Such people should realize that what we are in our letters when we are absent, we will be in our actions when we are present.