julie green--who is she?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think very few actually 'see' what the apostasy of the protestant church consists of and how and where it is revealing itself. Satan is all about deception. Nothing is as it appears. In fact, I would say that what many of you believe now to be God ordained and the right and proper course to take, is in fact the opposite. And many may even be able to justify their actions from scripture. And it will still be wrong. I am going to discuss this in depth on another thread later. At the moment I'm thinking about how to introduce the topic, as some will definitely take offence. But I would love if everyone became involved in the conversation.
According to the Catholic church all Protestants are Apostate.

The abomination in that video is not a Protestant church. It is perversion and abomination.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First Jesuit Pope in RCC history , and the first Pope to endorse civil unions for homosexuals.

That's Apostasy. And that's just one offense within that endorsement.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First Jesuit Pope in RCC history , and the first Pope to endorse civil unions for homosexuals.

That's Apostasy. And that's just one offense within that endorsement.

Yes, I've seen him coming for some time now--a "progressive" Pope. Not a good look for the Catholics. Of course he comes short of full-sale "blessing" of homosexual marriage. But he skirts around the issue, and confuses righteousness and degeneracy. In doing so he is acting in a degenerate way. Shame on him!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I've seen him coming for some time now--a "progressive" Pope. Not a good look for the Catholics. Of course he comes short of full-sale "blessing" of homosexual marriage. But he skirts around the issue, and confuses righteousness and degeneracy. In doing so he is acting in a degenerate way. Shame on him!
I believe he'll have more than shame to answer for come the judgement.

I would think his approving civil unions would mean he blessed them.

I wonder, would he approve a priest performing a civil union ceremony? In or out of the church?

Reactions: amigo de christo

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe he'll have more than shame to answer for come the judgement.

I would think his approving civil unions would mean he blessed them.

I wonder, would he approve a priest performing a civil union ceremony? In or out of the church?
I think the guy loves Religion, and doesn't really know Christ. He knows theology, but feels he needs to change with the times to reach all with the message of Catholic "love," including Gays. But you don't do that by "blessing them" in the same way Jesus said to "bless our enemies." Not the same thing. And we certainly should not be blessing a sinful act!

What he's doing is very close to acknowledging civil unions between gays, and indirectly endorsing them as "acceptable" within Catholicism. Inviting sinners to church is supposed to be an evangelical outreach, and not an act of tolerating sin.

At the same time he wishes to hold to traditional Catholic teaching, which would uphold traditional marriage between a man and a woman. But calling homosexual unions something to be "blessed" is not far removed from acknowledging Gay Marriage. Saying that sexual relations should not be part of it is simply shutting the doors on what he know goes on in private.

Equally bad the Pope seems to embrace Biden, and grants each bishop the right to give him Communion or not. This is a compromise with Catholics who hold to rights for women to get abortions, a non-Catholic teaching.

This is not just a Catholic problem, however, nor even a problem for those who are "religious" and don't know Christ. Genuine Christians in the US are embracing the Democrat platform of abortion rights for women and homosexual tolerance for both men and women. It seems that many Christians, real and nominal, are simply finding it more palatable to go with the times and adjust our morality to the prevailing culture of sin.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the guy loves Religion, and doesn't really know Christ. He knows theology, but feels he needs to change with the times to reach all with the message of Catholic "love," including Gays. But you don't do that by "blessing them" in the same way Jesus said to "bless our enemies." Not the same thing. And we certainly should not be blessing a sinful act!

What he's doing is very close to acknowledging civil unions between gays, and indirectly endorsing them as "acceptable" within Catholicism. Inviting sinners to church is supposed to be an evangelical outreach, and not an act of tolerating sin.

At the same time he wishes to hold to traditional Catholic teaching, which would uphold traditional marriage between a man and a woman. But calling homosexual unions something to be "blessed" is not far removed from acknowledging Gay Marriage. Saying that sexual relations should not be part of it is simply shutting the doors on what he know goes on in private.

Equally bad the Pope seems to embrace Biden, and grants each bishop the right to give him Communion or not. This is a compromise with Catholics who hold to rights for women to get abortions, a non-Catholic teaching.

This is not just a Catholic problem, however, nor even a problem for those who are "religious" and don't know Christ. Genuine Christians in the US are embracing the Democrat platform of abortion rights for women and homosexual tolerance for both men and women. It seems that many Christians, real and nominal, are simply finding it more palatable to go with the times and adjust our morality to the prevailing culture of sin.
What we are witnessing is how this has always run it wicked course .
I watched even protestant churches that start out the same way .
They always come in trying to change the direction of their congregation .
At first they are more solid on the fundmental view on it but they begin with just a lil prick of confusion
and talk a lot about love . THen as more time goes on they add in a bit more
TILL Finally the day comes when its totally accepted .
THIS IS A PATTERN and it works in time . THIS is an agenda and its how an agenda works .
Always make the focus appear to be loving and all the while keep them headed in that direction .
I seen mclaren and others dothis .
Then in time the congregation ACCEPTS it . This is how they work leaven into become accepted .
Dont forget what OBAMA did . HE ran on the stance He is traditional marriage
then later comes out and says HE has evoloved on his stance . This is how it works .
They come in plant ideas to lead us away from fundamental truth , while still cliaming to hold to it
and as time goes on , BAM ITS LEAVENDUP . THEY are also doing this with the concept of ALL RELIGOINS serve the same GOD .

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you speak in #19 of Trump speaking to flatter himself and others this is just a cheap Democrat "characterization." Like a 2 cent cartoonist those on the opposite side of the political spectrum wish to portray their formidable opponent as an egotistical maniac.

While it is well known that Trump uses embellishment and outright "bragging" as a weapon against his enemies, most people vote for a President with the best policies. And only malicious muckrakers wish to use the poor tactics of name-calling and character assassination to gaslight the public.

If anybody deserves to have his character assassinated, it is Joe Biden, in my opinion. The Russian Conspiracy and 2 attempts to have Trump dismissed from the Presidency turned up weak and based on lies. But Biden's Justice Dept works not only to hide his family's crimes, but they are working hand in hand with the Legacy Media to dupe the public into accepting a one party system led by the Democrats.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think very few actually 'see' what the apostasy of the protestant church consists of and how and where it is revealing itself. Satan is all about deception. Nothing is as it appears. In fact, I would say that what many of you believe now to be God ordained and the right and proper course to take, is in fact the opposite. And many may even be able to justify their actions from scripture. And it will still be wrong. I am going to discuss this in depth on another thread later. At the moment I'm thinking about how to introduce the topic, as some will definitely take offence. But I would love if everyone became involved in the conversation.

Do be very careful, Brother.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus 31
And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 13“Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: ‘Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you.
14You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you.
Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people.
15Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh is the Sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. 16Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant. 17It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’ ”

So what's your point? (You're not actually trolling Sabbath-keepers, are you, Dave? o_O) Christ has died a thousand deaths for my Sabbath-breaking, as well as for the zillion times I've broken all ten commandments.

All-or-nothing thinking ("I can't keep all the commandments perfectly; therefore I should abandon them") is what psychologists call a "cognitive distortion" (-link) which is responsible for all manner of mental illness. It's not a rabbit hole I can recommend exploring.

BTW, Hi, Dave! :tiphat:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what's your point? (You're not actually trolling Sabbath-keepers, are you, Dave? o_O) Christ has died a thousand deaths for my Sabbath-breaking, as well as for the zillion times I've broken all ten commandments.

All-or-nothing thinking ("I can't keep all the commandments perfectly; therefore I should abandon them") is what psychologists call a "cognitive distortion" (-link) which is responsible for all manner of mental illness. It's not a rabbit hole I can recommend exploring.

BTW, Hi, Dave! :tiphat:

i miss you and Brakelite, so i went fishing for ya = because there is a HOLY VALID POINT for us all

ALSO - Love you my Brother in Christ

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do be very careful, Brother.

I'm thinking the impending paradigm of righteousness by politics as opposed to righteousness by faith to be implemented by the conservative right in an incoming Republican government... If that eventuates. As one can imagine, left wing secular groups are spitting tacks , so it's no secret what the plans are. Their own web site boasting of a 180 day time span to implement their 2025 manifesto. This union of church and state will have serious implications throughout the nation and beyond.
It begs discussion.

PinSeeker

Oct 4, 2021
Nashville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here in the US I've held out a lot of hope with the Trump presidency, and then all Hell broke loose. I thought, due to some prophecy, that Trump would win a 2nd term, triumphing over the forces that were unrighteously opposed to him. However, he lost, and I lost faith in the so-called "prophets." Others encouraged me that Trump could still win a 2nd term. And strangely, a whole thing started about whether Biden had truly, legitimately won the White House.

And over the last couple of years real hope has built that Biden would be taken down, or that Trump could win a 2nd term. But the forces against him just kept coming, in the most wicked, devious style ever.

None of this is, however, purely political. Trump has promised to represent the Christian cause, and has not deviated from it. And the Democrats, along with Biden, have gotten ever more antichristian.

Then I came upon this prophetess, Julie Green, and naturally I was skeptical. But she sounds like she's speaking right out of my own Christian heart. Let me know what you think if you wish to take the time. Or, if you know something about her, let me know. There doesn't seem to be much about her when I did a quick search, though it may be there. Here is one of her latest youtube videos (don't get thrown off by the imperfect text rendering)...

Prophets in the Bible were not "predicters of the future," but rather folks used by God to relay His words to the people/Israelites in the Old Testament. They would relate direct and indirect quotes from God to His people, introducing such many times by saying, "Thus says the LORD," and/or by quoting Him directly. But God does not speak to His people in that way anymore. As the writer of Hebrews says:

"Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, Whom He appointed the heir of all things, through Whom also He created the world" (Hebrews 1:1-2).

Yes, prophecy is a spiritual gift, and there are many Christians among us who are gifted in that way by the Holy Spirit, some more than others, of course, and today we call them pastors/preachers. They relate (or should, anyway) to us God's Word ~ all that He has said in His Word, and through Jesus, Who is the Word made flesh. As in the quote from Hebrews above, He has spoken ~ this is past tense, from which we understand that all that needs to be said He has said in the written Word, and there is nothing more God need say. We do need to be constantly reminded of all that God has said, and the Lord does this by the ongoing work of the Holy Spirit, as Jesus says in John 14:26. So we may hear a good sermon, but it is the Holy Spirit Who really speaks... or not ~ we do have to be careful in our discernment regarding pastors, because there are bad pastors/preachers. Many are not actually called by God to be pastors/preachers and the Spirit may not be speaking to us through them. And... modern-day prophets (pastors/preachers) are likewise not predicters of the future. :)

Grace and peace to all.

Reactions: David in NJ

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm thinking the impending paradigm of righteousness by politics as opposed to righteousness by faith to be implemented by the conservative right in an incoming Republican government... If that eventuates. As one can imagine, left wing secular groups are spitting tacks , so it's no secret what the plans are. Their own web site boasting of a 180 day time span to implement their 2025 manifesto. This union of church and state will have serious implications throughout the nation and beyond.
It begs discussion.
Crickets.