julie green--who is she?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here in the US I've held out a lot of hope with the Trump presidency, and then all Hell broke loose. I thought, due to some prophecy, that Trump would win a 2nd term, triumphing over the forces that were unrighteously opposed to him. However, he lost, and I lost faith in the so-called "prophets." Others encouraged me that Trump could still win a 2nd term. And strangely, a whole thing started about whether Biden had truly, legitimately won the White House.

And over the last couple of years real hope has built that Biden would be taken down, or that Trump could win a 2nd term. But the forces against him just kept coming, in the most wicked, devious style ever.

None of this is, however, purely political. Trump has promised to represent the Christian cause, and has not deviated from it. And the Democrats, along with Biden, have gotten ever more antichristian.

Then I came upon this prophetess, Julie Green, and naturally I was skeptical. But she sounds like she's speaking right out of my own Christian heart. Let me know what you think if you wish to take the time. Or, if you know something about her, let me know. There doesn't seem to be much about her when I did a quick search, though it may be there. Here is one of her latest youtube videos (don't get thrown off by the imperfect text rendering)...

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here in the US I've held out a lot of hope with the Trump presidency, and then all Hell broke loose. I thought, due to some prophecy, that Trump would win a 2nd term, triumphing over the forces that were unrighteously opposed to him. However, he lost, and I lost faith in the so-called "prophets." Others encouraged me that Trump could still win a 2nd term. And strangely, a whole thing started about whether Biden had truly, legitimately won the White House.

And over the last couple of years real hope has built that Biden would be taken down, or that Trump could win a 2nd term. But the forces against him just kept coming, in the most wicked, devious style ever.

None of this is, however, purely political. Trump has promised to represent the Christian cause, and has not deviated from it. And the Democrats, along with Biden, have gotten ever more antichristian.

Then I came upon this prophetess, Julie Green, and naturally I was skeptical. But she sounds like she's speaking right out of my own Christian heart. Let me know what you think if you wish to take the time. Or, if you know something about her, let me know. There doesn't seem to be much about her when I did a quick search, though it may be there. Here is one of her latest youtube videos (don't get thrown off by the imperfect text rendering)...

You're kidding, right? This woman cannot be taken seriously.

Reactions: Azim and TLHKAJ

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think this woman might have been the woman that the apostles silenced, when she cried out "“These men are servants of the Most High God, who are proclaiming to you the way of salvation!” ?

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this woman might have been the woman that the apostles silenced, when she cried out "“These men are servants of the Most High God, who are proclaiming to you the way of salvation!” ?
I did a little more researching. According to Rolling Stone Magazine she made some crazy predictions about Prince Charles murdering his mother and then dying, about Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, et al falling out of office or dying in '22. However, these things didn't literally happen.

It is striking, however, that similar things did happen. For example, the Queen did die, and Charles did not become a popular figure. Also, Pelosi lost her position as head of Congress, And Schumer has been diminished by the Republicans taking control of the House. I'm not ready to cast Julie aside--she may somewhat misconstrue or exaggerate things, but the gist of her thoughts seem to have some inspiration to it?

Reactions: Gottservant

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did a little more researching. According to Rolling Stone Magazine she made some crazy predictions about Prince Charles murdering his mother and then dying, about Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, et al falling out of office or dying in '22. However, these things didn't literally happen.

It is striking, however, that similar things did happen. For example, the Queen did die, and Charles did not become a popular figure. Also, Pelosi lost her position as head of Congress, And Schumer has been diminished by the Republicans taking control of the House. I'm not ready to cast Julie aside--she may somewhat misconstrue or exaggerate things, but the gist of her thoughts seem to have some inspiration to it?

Here's the problem.... She states repeatedly- "The Lord says......" God told me that xyz was going to happen.

Then when it doesn't? Did God lie? Did God make a mistake? Did He change His mind? Because Julie never admits to getting it wrong.

Did Nancy Pelosi die? Julie said God told her that Nancy was going to die and that Trump was going to be reinstated back in 2022.

Didn't happen. But you say.... it happened 'in a way?' Is that how God works? He says something, but does something different? Does God wobble like that? Does he equivocate? Julie sure does.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's the problem.... She states repeatedly- "The Lord says......" God told me that xyz was going to happen.

Then when it doesn't? Did God lie? Did God make a mistake? Did He change His mind? Because Julie never admits to getting it wrong.

Did Nancy Pelosi die? Julie said God told her that Nancy was going to die and that Trump was going to be reinstated back in 2022.

Didn't happen. But you say.... it happened 'in a way?' Is that how God works? He says something, but does something different? Does God wobble like that? Does he equivocate? Julie sure does.

Gotta point. I don't know. I've been seeing this thing with prophets, who seem to be right, but perhaps jump to conclusions. There has been a turn-around with Biden's poll numbers sinking and Trump's rising--you could say it was in '22.

Yes, Julie sounded pretty insistent on "what the Lord said." But who knows how much she really knew? In the Scriptures, sometimes the prophets spoke without fully understanding what they were saying. For example, they prophesied of the coming of Christ without knowing much of the details, because they were prophesying for others in the future.

So much of what this lady has been saying seems to have weight to it. McConnel, Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, Romney have been sinking. Trump is rising. I'm holding out hope.

She was raised in a Faith Doctrine I'm not a fan of. So there could be a mixture there. But then again, Kenneth Hagen was known to have been a prophet, and yet one I view as flawed because of his faith doctrine. He had a spirit of prophecy, and yet added a "doctrine" to it.

Just tonight on the news I'm seeing Democrats in New York City turning against Biden, and beginning to embrace Trump's "Wall" message. In other words, "Close the border!"

And tonight on Hannity I watched Mark Levin go off on the Democrats as Marxists and haters of America. Just tonight I read where Gavin Newsome wants to change the US Constitution! I ordered Mark's book, btw. ;)

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's not prophecy. The cult covers all the bases. They have their "prophets/prophetesses" who know what their plans are, and they "prophecy" events that the cult plans to bring about. I've seen it happen many times.

And as a sidenote, I do believe in the gift of prophecy. That's why satan counterfeits it so much.

Reactions: David in NJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Couldn't have said it better.....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So much of what this lady has been saying seems to have weight to it. McConnel, Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, Romney have been sinking. Trump is rising. I'm holding out hope.
All according to the plans of the elite cult ....the Babylonian system that rules governments. She didn't prophesy it. She said what her cult handlers instructed her to say. Trump is just as evil as the rest of them, and they may put him back in office (not by any "votes") to "rescue" the situation. These wars we're seeing are all staged ...real wars, with people and lives as pawns and sacrifices to move the chess pieces in place ...and set the world up to receive the antichrist.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My take on this.

Julie; "Look I made a video about prophesy, its about me really, but, I want people to look at me, I want to be famous".

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My take on this.

Julie; "Look I made a video about prophesy, its about me really, but, I want people to look at me, I want to be famous".
Perhaps. I've been having problems knowing the validity of "prophets" for years. I typically cast them aside, but seem unable to completely dismiss them. They always seem to have a lot of truth in what they say. Oral Roberts' prophecies failed. David Wilkerson's prophecies were said to have failed as well. The Trump prophecies seem to have failed. Faith Doctrine's "prophecies" have failed over and over again.

I'm a Pentecostal, but have never embraced all of Pentecostal theology, particularly the idea that all "Spirit-filled believers have all of the gifts, including tongues and prophecy." But that question probably belongs in another category. Thanks for your thoughts, despite the hostility and insults.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps. I've been having problems knowing the validity of "prophets" for years. I typically cast them aside, but seem unable to completely dismiss them. They always seem to have a lot of truth in what they say. Oral Roberts' prophecies failed. David Wilkerson's prophecies were said to have failed as well. The Trump prophecies seem to have failed. Faith Doctrine's "prophecies" have failed over and over again.

I'm a Pentecostal, but have never embraced all of Pentecostal theology, particularly the idea that all "Spirit-filled believers have all of the gifts, including tongues and prophecy." But that question probably belongs in another category. Thanks for your thoughts, despite the hostility and insults.
Jesus is my Friend and I talk to Him. The Holy Spirit tells gives me prophesy too . I have visions and dreams. If I receive a word, I tell it exactly as He says and everything lines up Biblically. If someone says " God told me", I say " exact words please or it didn't happen". Stumps them every time or, " where is that in the Bible please".

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is my Friend and I talk to Him. The Holy Spirit tells gives me prophesy too . I have visions and dreams. If I receive a word, I tell it exactly as He says and everything lines up Biblically. If someone says " God told me", I say " exact words please or it didn't happen". Stumps them every time or, " where is that in the Bible please".
Fair enough. I've looked at a number of online criticisms of Julie Green. What hasn't helped me are those who attack her with an extremely hostile, judgmental spirit. If the criticizers are worse than the ones they're judging, I have a problem with that. But I do appreciate your honest feelings about it. And I feel better about you now, as well. Thanks again.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I do not find this presentation by Julie persuasive. There is also another factor; when Mr Trump held the Presidency I listened to his utterances, many were not truthful and they were bound by ego. As far as Mr Trump representing the Christian cause, I have no confidence in that. What I understand is, he has hitched his wagon to Christian rhetoric for the purpose of political gain and ultimately will fade from the scene like all men do.
As far as America being great goes, I have read figures of 100 million indigenous slaughtered in your country for the white man to gain the ascendancy. Can a nation ever be 'great' with such a record.....particularly one attempted to be concealed?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not find this presentation by Julie persuasive. There is also another factor; when Mr Trump held the Presidency I listened to his utterances, many were not truthful and they were bound by ego. As far as Mr Trump representing the Christian cause, I have no confidence in that. What I understand is, he has hitched his wagon to Christian rhetoric for the purpose of political gain and ultimately will fade from the scene like all men do.
As far as America being great goes, I have read figures of 100 million indigenous slaughtered in your country for the white man to gain the ascendancy. Can a nation ever be 'great' with such a record.....particularly one attempted to be concealed?
I'm not interested in so-called "Christian" condemnation of my nation. And no, despite abuses that take place in *every nation* we have not murdered 100 million Indian people! There has been abuses of Indians in early colonial America, as well as Indian brutalities against the colonists. That is under the bridge now. Most of us have grown up admiring the early Indians for the good things they brought to America. This country is destined to be Black, Red, and White, as well as Brown. We are a melting pot, and many Americans respect all 4.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not interested in so-called "Christian" condemnation of my nation. And no, despite abuses that take place in *every nation* we have not murdered 100 million Indian people! There has been abuses of Indians in early colonial America, as well as Indian brutalities against the colonists. That is under the bridge now. Most of us have grown up admiring the early Indians for the good things they brought to America. This country is destined to be Black, Red, and White, as well as Brown. We are a melting pot, and many Americans respect all 4.
My reply to you Randy is not about 'Christian' condemnation of your nation, it is about the persuasiveness of Julie's presentation which she claims is a prophecy. It is also about the integrity of Mr Trump, ie whether he has integrity in what he puts out or whether he uses this platform to flatter himself and others.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My reply to you Randy is not about 'Christian' condemnation of your nation, it is about the persuasiveness of Julie's presentation which she claims is a prophecy. It is also about the integrity of Mr Trump, ie whether he has integrity in what he puts out or whether he uses this platform to flatter himself and others.
I know what you're interested in, which is in my view falling prey to the prevalent Democratic propaganda available on the legacy media.