julie green--who is she?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
never heard of it.
Some people call the ruling class "the elite" or "the establishment." They are often married into the many media sources of our news and cultural influences, impacting technology, big companies, and entertainment.

In our country, the US, these media sources include CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and a good number of social media companies and technology companies, including Microsoft, Google, Facebook, etc. They all slant the news towards those who "rule them," which is usually the political class that favors them over the people of the country.

The Democrat Party is the ruling political party in our country, and the Media protects and supports them, badmouthing Christians, Conservatives, and Republicans, including Trumpers. On the other hand, they protect feeble and corrupt Biden, Obama, and the many corrupt agencies in league with them, which currently includes the Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, the National Security agency, and top generals and admirals in the military.

These very large and wealthy entities are international. I've been in the UK and heard the exact same propaganda there. There are internationalists, or globalists.

If they are for "Climate Change" or "Abortion" it is due to a private agenda that favors them politically and financially. Nothing is rational about either one. (One can see how Illegal Immigration is promoted by these people for financial gain, at the expense of the people of a country.)

We are all interested in family planning and environmentalism It is not rational for Mothers to fight for their rights to terminate pregnancies or kill their little unborn babies up until childbirth or even after. It is not rational for people whose livelihood depends on affordable transportation to fight for the right to dispose of fossil fuels when that has been the source of great prosperity in our countries.

The attack on Trump has been coordinated. His presidency has been fought against unjustly since the time he entered to challenge these "globalists." The Russian Hoax was just that--a hoax. But it served to paint Trump as an evil, greedy man--one who would sell his country out for political power. It proved to be a lie, but the ruling class buried the story in the legacy media.

The attack on Trump now to put him in jail for life or to bankrupt him is to protect the globalists again. Nobody will stop this because the ruling class owns all of the chess pieces...except God. And so, Trump relies on his support from Christians and Conservatives, who still have a degree of power in our country. And it looks as if the "prophetess is right"--Trump is coming back.

Whether Julie is a true prophetess or not, she does seem to have the right interests at heart. And even if her words do not reflect total accuracy perhaps it is the burden of her story, and not her literal descriptions, that is the major point? Maybe God is spelling the political "death" of these globalists, even if her description of them dying in a particular year is not literally accurate? Fact is, the year would be correct for the termination of their credibility, whether it is King Charles or President Biden. Their credibility seems to have "died."

Nobody wants to be suckered by globalists, who claim to be your "pied piper!" Don't let the ruling class box you in, put you in a small rental, and then keep you pacified with a TV, car, and computer or smart phone.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Some people call the ruling class "the elite" or "the establishment." They are often married into the many media sources of our news and cultural influences, impacting technology, big companies, and entertainment.

In our country, the US, these media sources include CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, and a good number of social media companies and technology companies, including Microsoft, Google, Facebook, etc. They all slant the news towards those who "rule them," which is usually the political class that favors them over the people of the country.

The Democrat Party is the ruling political party in our country, and the Media protects and supports them, badmouthing Christians, Conservatives, and Republicans, including Trumpers. On the other hand, they protect feeble and corrupt Biden, Obama, and the many corrupt agencies in league with them, which currently includes the Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, the National Security agency, and top generals and admirals in the military.

These very large and wealthy entities are international. I've been in the UK and heard the exact same propaganda there. There are internationalists, or globalists.

If they are for "Climate Change" or "Abortion" it is due to a private agenda that favors them politically and financially. Nothing is rational about either one.

We are all interested in family planning and environmentalism It is not rational for Mothers to fight for their rights to terminate pregnancies or kill their little unborn babies up until childbirth or even after. It is not rational for people whose livelihood depends on affordable transportation to fight for the right to dispose of fossil fuels when that has been the source of great prosperity in our countries.

The attack on Trump has been coordinated. His presidency has been fought against unjustly since the time he entered to challenge these "globalists." The Russian Hoax was just that--a hoax. But it served to paint Trump as an evil, greedy man--one who would sell his country out for political power. It proved to be a lie, but the ruling class buried the story in the legacy media.

The attack on Trump now to put him in jail for life or to bankrupt him is to protect the globalists again. Nobody will stop this because the ruling class owns all of the chess pieces...except God. And so, Trump relies on his support from Christians and Conservatives, who still have a degree of power in our country. And it looks as if the "prophetess is right"--Trump is coming back.

Whether Julie is a true prophetess or not, she does seem to have the right interests at heart. And even if her words do not reflect total accuracy perhaps it is the burden of her story, and not her literal descriptions, that is the major point? Maybe God is spelling the political "death" of these globalists, even if her description of them dying in a particular year is not literally accurate? Fact is, the year would be correct for the termination of their credibility, whether it is King Charles or President Biden. Their credibility seems to have "died."
I understand what you're saying Randy, nevertheless less my personal determinations re Mr Trump are made by assessing the very words out of his own mouth.....and as far as Julie goes, I find she is just mouthing Trump rhetoric while putting out they are an inspired source.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand what you're saying Randy, nevertheless less my personal determinations re Mr Trump are made by assessing the very words out of his own mouth.....and as far as Julie goes, I find she is just mouthing Trump rhetoric while putting out they are an inspired source.
Yes, I get it. Years ago I was a D. Wilkerson advocate, finding his prophecies amazing and possibly accurate. But then he started giving more "prophecies" while disclaiming his status as "prophet."

The prophecies got pretty scary for our country, and others began to criticize him as a false prophet because some things he said didn't seem to come to pass. It was difficult to know who was simply engaging in "potty mouth" and who was simply trying to be honest?

Anyway, I turned against Wilkerson and even wrote him about some of his questionable prophetic interpretations of the Bible. I did get an answer from him--probably because my cousin had babysat his grandkids. He claimed that his interest was not in exact representation of biblical interpretation but in the gist of what he was saying.

He proclaimed that America was the "Great Whore," and I felt confident that the GW was Roman tradition, as well as the city of Rome. So I told him I cannot accept his prophecies if the theology was bad. (Besides, he was a Pretribber and I was a Postribber.) But he declared that he was *not* saying the US was THE Great Whore, but rather A Great Whore like the one in Rev 17. How can I argue with that?

When I attacked Wilkerson I found 7 others attacking me--even those who didn't like Wilkerson! So I've just put a lot of my beliefs on hold. The more recent prophecies about Trump's 2nd term seem false, and yet here we are--Trump's resurgence is as plain as the nose on my face.

Incidentally, nobody gave a rat's tail how Trump talked when he was a wealth billionaire and a popular TV figure *before* he ran for President as a Conservative. He had given money to *both* political parties! He egoistic style of talking up the highest level developments, which is just "sales talk," fit in with his own unique approach towards development, and nobody cared. They saw it as a defense mechanism designed to carry forward his determination to build the best against all opposition.

So I completely dismiss out of hand all the talk about Trump's egotism. It's just Trump Derangement Syndrome to me. He's actually hilarious and many come to see him at rallies to have a big laugh at those who wish to bring him down for their own evil and hidden concerns. I'm an "America-1st" citizen of this great country. But I don't fail to recognize its faults, not just in Trump but more importantly in America's "ruling class."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If they are for "Climate Change" or "Abortion" it is due to a private agenda that favors them politically and financially. Nothing is rational about either one. (One can see how Illegal Immigration is promoted by these people for financial gain, at the expense of the people of a country.)

Nobody wants to be suckered by globalists, who claim to be your "pied piper!" Don't let the ruling class box you in, put you in a small rental, and then keep you pacified with a TV, car, and computer or smart phone.
Should have seen the meeting of the elites today . Folks have NO IDEA what is about to HIT the FAN .
I watched some of it . Folks who think this digital system is gonna support our rights Are blind as heck .
They even said we have to make sure we use this for the good of the world .
THEN gave a big ol fat list about some things that were bad . YOU SHOULD have seen it .
TRUE CHRISTAINS are GONNA BE TARGETED and that is a fact . THEY are about to SLAM the IRON YOKE DOWN and SOON .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The false prophets who cried and SOLD CHRIST out for religoius freedom and liberty
the false prophets who cried and sold Christ out for the social gospel
who all cried and said this will remove the wooden yoke of tryranny , GOT NO IDEA
the very system and hopes they cling too , GONNA SLAM HOME A MASSIVE IRON YOKE upon all the world .
You all should have watched what some of them said in that meeting .
OH , yeah . THEY IRON YOKE COMETH and prepare to wail o WORLD , for out fear or love of sin YE SOLD GOD OUT
prepare to reap the whirlwind of the beast system .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Should have seen the meeting of the elites today . Folks have NO IDEA what is about to HIT the FAN .
I watched some of it . Folks who think this digital system is gonna support our rights Are blind as heck .
They even said we have to make sure we use this for the good of the world .
THEN gave a big ol fat list about some things that were bad . YOU SHOULD have seen it .
TRUE CHRISTAINS are GONNA BE TARGETED and that is a fact . THEY are about to SLAM the IRON YOKE DOWN and SOON .
Yes, it's a day and age when we have to pray for ointment for our eyes to see. We need "eyes that see and ears that hear" spiritually. Without true spiritual discernment we're sitting ducks! Thank you! ;)

Reactions: amigo de christo

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes, we are witnessing an apostasy within the organized Church. But this is nothing new--it's been something the Church has had to wrestle with in every generation. It's simply coming to a head on a global basis now, and there is not much farther for the Gospel to expand.

I would only caution about various biblical interpretations of prophecy, about the certainty of watching for a "7 year period in which the Abomination of Desolation will be displayed in a literal temple." These things are not prophecies, but interpretations of biblical prophecies, and as such should be subject to our questioning--things we should debate.

Because, if we're wrong, people will be looking for the wrong things, or fail to see what is happening right now beneath our notice. The apostasy is the corruption of biblical values in the Church and in our Society--that is the Antichrist we should be looking for and expose.

How exactly the final Antichrist will appear is of secondary importance to dealing with moral apostasy taking place right now and infecting others. That's what we need to save people from through the gift of Christ's grace to them. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes, we are witnessing an apostasy within the organized Church. But this is nothing new--it's been something the Church has had to wrestle with in every generation. It's simply coming to a head on a global basis now, and there is not much farther for the Gospel to expand.

I would only caution about various biblical interpretations of prophecy, about the certainty of watching for a "7 year period in which the Abomination of Desolation will be displayed in a literal temple." These things are not prophecies, but interpretations of biblical prophecies, and as such should be subject to our questioning--things we should debate.

Because, if we're wrong, people will be looking for the wrong things, or fail to see what is happening right now beneath our notice. The apostasy is the corruption of biblical values in the Church and in our Society--that is the Antichrist we should be looking for and expose.

How exactly the final Antichrist will appear is of secondary importance to dealing with moral apostasy taking place right now and infecting others. That's what we need to save people from through the gift of Christ's grace to them. Thanks.
Me agree my friend .

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

An apostasy taking place in a way never imagined!
A set up is occurring in which the real deal is being counterfeited in such a way it will not be recognised by many.......therefore the call, 'come out of Babylon my people and be ye not partakers of her sins....' A set up which one might say, quacks like a duck but is not a duck.

Reactions: Brakelite

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An apostasy taking place in a way never imagined!
A set up is occurring in which the real deal is being counterfeited in such a way it will not be recognised by many.......therefore the call, 'come out of Babylon my people and be ye not partakers of her sins....' A set up which one might say, quacks like a duck but is not a duck.
I'm glad you see it. That means you're called to help expose the lie and bring the truth to those who need to hear it, salvation for some and encouragement for others.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm glad you see it. That means you're called to help expose the lie and bring the truth to those who need to hear it, salvation for some and encouragement for others.
another question is, what is the lie? May I suggest the lie is that God is not as he appears. The lie is that God needs appeasing; that he is massively angry with humans and unless a blood sacrifice is given by a perfect person, his wrath is just waiting to unfold.

This is the view all pagan religions have based their theories in one form or another.
Has Christianity adopted the same angle and tailored it to include the revelation of God in Jesus and so distorting it? This view has become the mainstay view of Christendom. God again is misrepresented through/ by a twisted view

Reactions: Brakelite

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another question is, what is the lie? May I suggest the lie is that God is not as he appears. The lie is that God needs appeasing; that he is massively angry with humans and unless a blood sacrifice is given by a perfect person, his wrath is just waiting to unfold.

This is the view all pagan religions have based their theories in one form or another.
Has Christianity adopted the same angle and tailored it to include the revelation of God in Jesus and so distorting it? This view has become the mainstay view of Christendom. God again is misrepresented through/ by a twisted view
Well I suppose it's in how you say it, or what you mean by it? Yes, Jesus had to die, an individual human being, as a sacrifice for sin in order to grant us redemption.

God has always had to put up with our sins in order to maintain a relationship with us in which He blesses us on earth. To receive Eternal Life, or a lasting relationship with God, God had to do something more than just put up with our sins. He had to be able to dispose of our sins completely through the promise of resurrection to immortality.

The sacrifice of Christ was not, as you indicated, a kind of divine "bloodthirst," to appease His "temper tantrum." ;) This had to consist of the following...

1) Christ had to be with us, enduring the sins and violence of mankind in order to even have a relationship with us.
2) He had to forgive us for the things he had to endure so that we could remain in a relationship with him.
3) He had to grant us a spirit of grace so that we can participate in his righteousness as a vindication from God.
4) He had to allow us to remain in his spirit so that we may enjoy the virtues of his own resurrection, not just by enjoying his righteousness but also by enjoying our own resurrection to immortality.

Christ came so that God could remain with us forever, and so that we can live in his righteousness and in his fellowship forever. It was not a "bloodthirst" but the necessary experience for God to maintain His relationship with people after they had obtained a Sin Nature. And its purpose was not just so that we could maintain a relationship with God, but also so that we could remain in His righteousness forever.

Without His righteousness we cannot continue in fellowship with Him forever. It all comes from following Christ because he represents the way of God's righteousness, as opposed to our self-righteousness. Autonomous living, no matter how "good" it seems to us, is actually Sin. Christ came to restore us to living in the light and power of God's righteousness.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well I suppose it's in how you say it, or what you mean by it? Yes, Jesus had to die, an individual human being, as a sacrifice for sin in order to grant us redemption.

God has always had to put up with our sins in order to maintain a relationship with us in which He blesses us on earth. To receive Eternal Life, or a lasting relationship with God, God had to do something more than just put up with our sins. He had to be able to dispose of our sins completely through the promise of resurrection to immortality.

The sacrifice of Christ was not, as you indicated, a kind of divine "bloodthirst," to appease His "temper tantrum." ;) This had to consist of the following...

1) Christ had to be with us, enduring the sins and violence of mankind in order to even have a relationship with us.
2) He had to forgive us for the things he had to endure so that we could remain in a relationship with him.
3) He had to grant us a spirit of grace so that we can participate in his righteousness as a vindication from God.
4) He had to allow us to remain in his spirit so that we may enjoy the virtues of his own resurrection, not just by enjoying his righteousness but also by enjoying our own resurrection to immortality.

Christ came so that God could remain with us forever, and so that we can live in his righteousness and in his fellowship forever. It was not a "bloodthirst" but the necessary experience for God to maintain His relationship with people after they had obtained a Sin Nature. And its purpose was not just so that we could maintain a relationship with God, but also so that we could remain in His righteousness forever.

Without His righteousness we cannot continue in fellowship with Him forever. It all comes from following Christ because he represents the way of God's righteousness, as opposed to our self-righteousness. Autonomous living, no matter how "good" it seems to us, is actually Sin. Christ came to restore us to living in the light and power of God's righteousness.
Love is vulnerable. That's its nature. Jesus died because we murdered him. He surely didn't want to die; this is evident by his prayer in the garden. Love does not retaliate with unkindness. He allowed/ gave permission for his murderers to kill him.......because he loved.

It was/ is unthinkable that God is vulnerable, yet here we have it. All inhabitants of the Universe saw God's heart. He was stripped to the core, something no creature in eternity had witnessed.......and yes, we also who believe are his witnesses.

Last edited:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think very few actually 'see' what the apostasy of the protestant church consists of and how and where it is revealing itself. Satan is all about deception. Nothing is as it appears. In fact, I would say that what many of you believe now to be God ordained and the right and proper course to take, is in fact the opposite. And many may even be able to justify their actions from scripture. And it will still be wrong. I am going to discuss this in depth on another thread later. At the moment I'm thinking about how to introduce the topic, as some will definitely take offence. But I would love if everyone became involved in the conversation.

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think very few actually 'see' what the apostasy of the protestant church consists of and how and where it is revealing itself. Satan is all about deception. Nothing is as it appears. In fact, I would say that what many of you believe now to be God ordained and the right and proper course to take, is in fact the opposite. And many may even be able to justify their actions from scripture. And it will still be wrong. I am going to discuss this in depth on another thread later. At the moment I'm thinking about how to introduce the topic, as some will definitely take offence. But I would love if everyone became involved in the conversation.

But of course your church is apostasy free right? Let's see that shined back:

I think very few actually 'see' what the apostasy of the sda church consists of and how and where it is revealing itself. Satan is all about deception. Nothing is as it appears. In fact, I would say that what many of you (sda's) believe now to be God ordained and the right and proper course to take, is in fact the opposite. And many may even be able to justify their actions from scripture. And it will still be wrong. I am going to discuss this in depth on another thread later. At the moment I'm thinking about how to introduce the topic, as some will definitely take offence. But I would love if everyone became involved in the conversation.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exodus 31
And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 13“Speak also to the children of Israel, saying: ‘Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you.
14You shall keep the Sabbath, therefore, for it is holy to you.
Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work on it, that person shall be cut off from among his people.
15Work shall be done for six days, but the seventh is the Sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. 16Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations as a perpetual covenant. 17It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’ ”

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The "apostasy of the Protestant Church?" It doesn't sound like you know what the "Protestant Church" is? It is not one over-arching organization, but many church organizations that have distinguished themselves from the Catholic Church. To put them all together fails to consider what their separate beliefs are. And they consist of many local churches, each with their own experiences.

The Catholic Church was originally formatted after the imperial structure in which it was born. When Christian imperialism started to compromise and decay, the churches naturally patterned themselves after the national structures in which they evolved, separate from the dogma of imperial Christian structure/Catholicism.

When nations themselves began to fall into disarray and abandon Christianity, the church became modelled after a separatist model. Christianity, however, can exist in as few as 2 or 3 believers, or in as large a structure as an empire, assuming a large majority of the people are willing to accept theocratic principles of morality and faith.

Last edited: