Junk in covid vax.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will definitely be resisting that shot! Lol

I’m resisting it as too, too crazy. It’s like the stuff of science fiction. Even when I went looking and said the closest I could find to what that thing was, was a hydra of some sort, I still resisted it, to the point of not even mentioning anything I read about hydras.

Then I remembered the first time I picked up a Bible and immediately thought, in the first part, oh, I see the literary device of fairytale here. There’s the prince and princess, Camelot, and even a poisoned piece of fruit like in Snow White. But I also thought, it’s very poorly written fairytale…but it’s definitely from the genre of fairytale.

Then I skipped to the end, because I was trying to figure out WHY people adore this poorly written book. And I immediately recognized the genre of science fiction, albeit poorly written science fiction. I thought to myself, What story begins as a fairytale and ends as science fiction???

I was ready to give up except I wanted to understand why some of it was written in red ink in places. So I solved that puzzle and I said, oh yeah! THATS why people read it, because of this person called Jesus!

Reactions: Truman

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I forget if I posted this anywhere yet, but awhile back I looked up what the surname Fauci means. (It’s just a silly thing I do a lot.)
Fauci means sickle or sickle maker or one who uses a sickle.

creepy.
Seeing they aleady build a shrine to that man , talk about a comparison .
ONLY fauci wont be the one sticking the true sickle in . JESUS WILL .
I had sooner follow a dumb donkey than that man . At least Balims donkey spoke by GOD . fauci speaks by another god . AND
please understand why that god was not capitalized . Satan gets no capital letter . this world is tanked .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the voter machines…?
Never buy a lie . Even most conservatives i speak too are for the shot .
Supporting the shot wont get either party voted out .
In the end no one can prove who won what . They know this . Its who they choose to be in office that will be in office .
Believe me , i know that makes me seem nuts to both parties . Even the mighty trump was used in part by the agenda .
The agenda marches on , NO MATTER WHO IS IN OFFICE . The trick is making folks believe a man can stop it when in truth he is just a part of it .
Aint no man gonna stop the beast system . JESUS alone will end it .
BUT no man is gonna stop it . have no hope in men , in politics , in this world .
HOPE ONLY IN GOD . I dont care who thinks i am nuts for saying that .
I will die on this hill .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back to not being able to die. They should be very careful what they wish for. Eternal life in this world? No thank you!
Lets clear this up even more . OH I KNOW what you meant and i AGREE .
but lets clear this up . YOU mean to say , ETERNAL LIFE IN THIS WORLD and in THESE BODIES .
cause in the end we gonna have eternal life in this world . BUT IT WONT BE THIS WORLD as we KNOW IT , nor these bodies we live in now .
HOMECOMING DAY IS COMING . AND I FOR ONE am READY TO CELEBRATE THAT DAY WHEN IT ARRIVES .
NEW HEAVENS , NEW EARTH , NEW BODIES . WITH JESUS and righteousness REIGNS ON THIS EARTH .
TILL THEN buckle up and strap on all armour of GOD . cause its about to blow up with delusion .
OH i know my friend , i know we are already seeing massive delusion , but its gonna get worse . EVIL IS GONNA MASS ABOUND .
WE must cling to JESUS .

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never buy a lie . Even most conservatives i speak too are for the shot .
Supporting the shot wont get either party voted out .
In the end no one can prove who won what . They know this . Its who they choose to be in office that will be in office .
Believe me , i know that makes me seem nuts to both parties . Even the mighty trump was used in part by the agenda .
The agenda marches on , NO MATTER WHO IS IN OFFICE . The trick is making folks believe a man can stop it when in truth he is just a part of it .
Aint no man gonna stop the beast system . JESUS alone will end it .
BUT no man is gonna stop it . have no hope in men , in politics , in this world .
HOPE ONLY IN GOD . I dont care who thinks i am nuts for saying that .
I will die on this hill .

and once again though, God controls the course of world events and puts rulers in their seats and removes rulers from their seats.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and once again though, God controls the course of world events and puts rulers in their seats and removes rulers from their seats.
Yes , and once again GOD causes the kings to surrender unto the beast . WHEN folks show GOD the SPINE and despite HIS longsuffering
they continue to show him the spine and wont repent , EXPECT TO be DELIVERED OVER UNTO A REPROBATE MIND .
GOD IS in control . HE IS . No one wants to go under the rejection of GOD . Let us learn our bibles well .
That GOD , IS THE ONLY GOD . I Shun the all inclusive mindset to HELL . I pray for those who teach it , hoping daily
that many would repent of it , but i shun that doctrine to HELL FIRE WHERE IT BELONGS .
I made my choice . GOD drew me to THE ONLY JESUS there is , THE ONE IN THE BIBLE . ALL else is sinking sand and of satan .

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this guy is all for it. As I've said all along, it doesn't matter who's in the White House. The elite cult appoints our leaders and they will do as their handlers command, in order to move society toward the greatest deception it has ever known.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After vaccinating over 85% of its population, Singapore
1f1f8-1f1ec.svg
finally flattened the curve, but along the wrong axis:

4:15 PM · Oct 8, 2021·Twitter for Android

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lets clear this up even more . OH I KNOW what you meant and i AGREE .
but lets clear this up . YOU mean to say , ETERNAL LIFE IN THIS WORLD and in THESE BODIES .
cause in the end we gonna have eternal life in this world . BUT IT WONT BE THIS WORLD as we KNOW IT , nor these bodies we live in now .
HOMECOMING DAY IS COMING . AND I FOR ONE am READY TO CELEBRATE THAT DAY WHEN IT ARRIVES .
NEW HEAVENS , NEW EARTH , NEW BODIES . WITH JESUS and righteousness REIGNS ON THIS EARTH .
TILL THEN buckle up and strap on all armour of GOD . cause its about to blow up with delusion .
OH i know my friend , i know we are already seeing massive delusion , but its gonna get worse . EVIL IS GONNA MASS ABOUND .
WE must cling to JESUS .
Not God's creation, but the world of self. The Beast, the False Prophet, The Anti-Christ. The world that disrespects it's awesome, holy, loving Creator who has done everything for them. The world system of Satan.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And this guy is all for it. As I've said all along, it doesn't matter who's in the White House. The elite cult appoints our leaders and they will do as their handlers command, in order to move society toward the greatest deception it has ever known.
In the beginning it appeared as if Trump would drain the Swamp and take a stand for the Constitution, freedom, and democracy. But as time went by, it was obvious that Trump was going along with the globalist agenda and the Plandemic, and doing nothing about the Deep State. When he poured billions into Operation Warp Speed, that was the final betrayal.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the beginning it appeared as if Trump would drain the Swamp and take a stand for the Constitution, freedom, and democracy. But as time went by, it was obvious that Trump was going along with the globalist agenda and the Plandemic, and doing nothing about the Deep State. When he poured billions into Operation Warp Speed, that was the final betrayal.
When he signed the puala white and kenneth copeland freedom of religious act is when i KNEW what i already knew .
HE does the work of the agenda . Our churches have long sold out . Evangelical side is as bad as the liberal side
SOLD OUT . Them jonathan cahns and nars are sold out just as is the seeker friendly rick warren and the liberal churches .
Stead of heeding so called wise men and they hermes , we should have been glued to bibles .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is , or should be so scary , is that the groups that are tied into the abrham accord are as sold out to the lie
as are and as is the liberal agenda . THE ABRAHAM ACCORD , IT IS THE WORK OF POPE FRANCIS .
I bet most folks know HE is liberal , YET YOU SUPPORT HIS ABRAHAM ACCORD . The dragon HAS BEEN BUSY
deceiving all who it can .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. It sheds a whole new light on this speech (which I have tried to warn people of for years).

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. It sheds a whole new light on this speech (which I have tried to warn people of for years).
Put that on the title of all inclusive .
There was a group of men who found a loving snake
they did embrace him and into their church did him they take
he hollered love , he holler peace , he hollered we are one
i thank you my dear friends said He , for had you not taken me in then surely i would be done .
So they nutured him and he did grow and many came within
to see the snake and pet him and treat him as their kin .
They marveled as their churches grew and other snakes came in to join the fun
and soon the churches sang the song and doctrine was undone .
Then nigh the end on such a day as we see approaching in these days
the snakes were found filled up in pews and in such a dreadful maze
The voices of the few would warn , alas these are but snakes
but unto them the masses hollered its you who are the fakes
They could not see , they could not hear their eyes were swollen closed
they had drank of the poison of the snake and spiritually they dozed
The few would cry and warn them but unto those they would not heed
for the poison of the snakes had been their drink and mead
Then a tearing and a dreaful sound was heard upon the their land
and destruction swift as ever came agaisnt their house of sand
And as they stood before the LORD they hoped to hear well done my faithful few
but all they heard was part from me for YOU i never knew .
They cried and begged and pleaded aloud but alas to no avail
for when you follow a snake , expect the end of his trail .
For a serpent ends up not in heaven nor shall have eternal life
NO , that awaits only the lambs , the bride of Christ the WIFE .
Too many folks are heeding far too many snakes and they just aint gonna make it .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a fallow up on the original post. the same two people.
That thing that she talks about sounds like what I was informed about as to what was going on down in the South Pole experiment that we were not allowed to look into.
Not to mention also what they have found creepy such things real deep under the ocean of late with things that they have been looking into in the last so many years of late.

This was when Obama was in power and they sent down a big wig C Powell ? to the South Pole remember, but what they were doing down their was strictly out of bounds for the Media or anyone allowed to talk about what they were doing and that area was blanked out so even if you can use a satellite no one can see what they were doing. So I had to ask myself why is or was it such a big deal in all such.

Maybe they were exploding nuclear bombs down their just to get rid of old rubbish but as they were heating up the ice ? they could get down to the depths of water from millions of years ago ? and they found organisms like so :cool:, is what I was being informed. but then a queer dictator type kicked me off that site and hounded my USA mate, that brought the subject up asking if any Aussies knew what was going on.

Once I did look at a Bed bug under a microscope and I just plug it in to see it on my TV screen, so it's blown up that much that you can see it so well that you can see it has eyes that small and it can see you, it's eyes are not solid as they can move about and I could see it looking at me under the scope and they can see you from a distance, that one was on the bedroom wall, that I seen when I walked in the door 4m away say and it took off flat out and they can run fast.
Under the scope you can see they have a razer like arm, that they cut your skin with and a beard like mouth that was red with blood, I would say It must of been blood and the hairs are that fine that even that is amazing.

Now what gets me is that such with eyes that are that small I was so amazed that I am totally blown away !

I thought bed bugs were just old wife's tails, until we got them, but you never see pictures of them. we got them from going on holidays.

So if a bed bug can see with eyes so small, what of that creature that was on the slide that this woman is claiming about, if it's true.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Put that on the title of all inclusive .
There was a group of men who found a loving snake
they did embrace him and into their church did him they take
he hollered love , he holler peace , he hollered we are one
i thank you my dear friends said He , for had you not taken me in then surely i would be done .
So they nutured him and he did grow and many came within
to see the snake and pet him and treat him as their kin .
They marveled as their churches grew and other snakes came in to join the fun
and soon the churches sang the song and doctrine was undone .
Then nigh the end on such a day as we see approaching in these days
the snakes were found filled up in pews and in such a dreadful maze
The voices of the few would warn , alas these are but snakes
but unto them the masses hollered its you who are the fakes
They could not see , they could not hear their eyes were swollen closed
they had drank of the poison of the snake and spiritually they dozed
The few would cry and warn them but unto those they would not heed
for the poison of the snakes had been their drink and mead
Then a tearing and a dreaful sound was heard upon the their land
and destruction swift as ever came agaisnt their house of sand
And as they stood before the LORD they hoped to hear well done my faithful few
but all they heard was part from me for YOU i never knew .
They cried and begged and pleaded aloud but alas to no avail
for when you follow a snake , expect the end of his trail .
For a serpent ends up not in heaven nor shall have eternal life
NO , that awaits only the lambs , the bride of Christ the WIFE .
Too many folks are heeding far too many snakes and they just aint gonna make it .
The poetry of brother rings biblical truths again.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When he signed the puala white and kenneth copeland freedom of religious act is when i KNEW what i already knew .
HE does the work of the agenda . Our churches have long sold out . Evangelical side is as bad as the liberal side
SOLD OUT . Them jonathan cahns and nars are sold out just as is the seeker friendly rick warren and the liberal churches .
Stead of heeding so called wise men and they hermes , we should have been glued to bibles .
Onwards in the biblical Lord Jesus. Let’s stay glued to our KJV bibles.