Junk in covid vax.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Really now, those who want to discuss it and don’t want it haven’t scared a single one of you.
I have not been vaccinated.. nor will I be... I made this choice due to my lifestyle...
This is not a CHRISTIAN issue... it is a medical one.... Get the shot or don't get the shot... It is a choice. END of dilemma... LOL

This conversation in the Christian circles started about 18 months ago... and it doesn't seem to end. Throw in all the condescending memes and you have a FREAK show.

So... I don't listen to MSM... and I don't read what all the SUDDEN experts have to say. My two cents worth.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not been vaccinated.. nor will I be... I made this choice due to my lifestyle...
This is not a CHRISTIAN issue... it is a medical one.... Get the shot or don't get the shot... It is a choice. END of dilemma... LOL

This conversation in the Christian circles started about 18 months ago... and it doesn't seem to end. Throw in all the condescending memes and you have a FREAK show.

So... I don't listen to MSM... and I don't read what all the SUDDEN experts have to say. My two cents worth.

If you have made that decision and it has nothing to do with your trust of God that is fine. For some people, they don’t really make any big decision WITHOUT it involving their trust of God.

Reactions: Nancy and pompadour

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I put my post on the wrong thread... It was meant for the other thread.... Good grief.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was my exact quote @stunnedbygrace

Some people think God tells them what clothes they should wear in the morning... LOL We live in a society with rules. North America seems to be the ONLY continent that has made such a big deal out of this issue.... Other countries would love to have the overflowing supply of medication that we have. Seems a bit unjust in my opinion.

Everyday we are called upon to make choices... they are exactly that... choices. I do not consider getting or not getting vaccinated a BIG decision.

Yes, I know that was your exact quote, I read it. And this was your previous one:
It's not mainstream media causing fear in one another... it's Christians doing it to Christians.

As to North America being the only continent where people (and Christians)are having a problem with jabs and mandates, I disagree. There are people on every continent who have a problem with it.

But if you think it is only North American Christians causing a problem, you are entitled to your thoughts and I’m sure many agree with you. You are also entitled to think North American Christians are unjust in their thinking.

Reactions: pompadour

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But if you think it is only North American Christians causing a problem, you are entitled to your thoughts and I’m sure many agree with you.
Sorry about the mix up... I transferred it to the proper thread... I like to ensure that I am properly quoted... and it is also as a reference for you to prove what I said... so... I don't think about covid.... but sadly.... some of the people I have come to love hang out a lot in the covid threads... so... I see minimally what is happening. I find it appalling what is happening within some Christian circles... but again...as you have pointed out... It is my right to have an opinion... LOL.... as far as my statement about North Americans... I guess that is what I get for making a blanket statement... I usually try to avoid those.... I guess my reference should have been to third world countries.

Reactions: Nancy

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh heck, I never remember what thread I’m in so you’re in good company in that! I’m old. They let me wander around confused. Lol.

Reactions: Nancy

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I think they are false too. And that’s coming from someone who isn’t getting the jab.
But a legitimate story, a true story, gets deleted or fact checked as false and these crazy stories get left. So my question is why? What is their end game?
i agree in these days i don't really know who to believe the government that hides some facts or the said false that sounds like facts

and yeah if they are false why would they tarnish their own reputation what would they gain from it?

it's clear that the government will gain something from hiding some truths but them who spreads false facts what would they gain?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They could gain…making others look insane so everyone will dismiss them if they repost unfounded things all the time. If you remove the legitimate doubts and leave the crazy things on your platform, you’re actually being quite shrewd.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not getting the shot. I'd rather be shot. You think I'm joking. Eric Clapton got the shot. Now he is in pain all the time. He can hardly play guitar or sleep. He did one interview about his vaccine reaction. Now he's labeled a Trump supporter. He sits by his phone all day, waiting for calls from people wanting his guitar work. It no longer rings.
I can be given all types of dangerous and expensive medication to treat my painful and debilitating disease, Lupus. There is one drug that works for me, is cheap and safe. It is HCQ. But I can't get it. And I'm supposed to trust them? Not in this lifetime, Harriot. Notice how Harriot rhymes with idiot. I'll leave it there.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not getting the shot. I'd rather be shot. You think I'm joking. Eric Clapton got the shot. Now he is in pain all the time. He can hardly play guitar or sleep. He did one interview about his vaccine reaction. Now he's labeled a Trump supporter. He sits by his phone all day, waiting for calls from people wanting his guitar work. It no longer rings.
I can be given all types of dangerous and expensive medication to treat my painful and debilitating disease, Lupus. There is one drug that works for me, is cheap and safe. It is HCQ. But I can't get it. And I'm supposed to trust them? Not in this lifetime, Harriot. Notice how Harriot rhymes with idiot. I'll leave it there.
Cant even get the HCQ .............
but folks think this aint an agenda . They been using HCQ for years . YET all of a sudden trump made mention of it
and even the news made big talk about how dangerous that drug could be . THIS was all a fear mongering set up .
Cant even get the HCQ you needed over all of this mess . But there is nothing to see here folks .

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cant even get the HCQ .............
but folks think this aint an agenda . They been using HCQ for years . YET all of a sudden trump made mention of it
and even the news made big talk about how dangerous that drug could be . THIS was all a fear mongering set up .
Cant even get the HCQ you needed over all of this mess . But there is nothing to see here folks .
You got the left promoting fear about HCQ

and the right promoting fear about the covid vaccine

Seems like a trend to me

Again, Its sad we can't meet somewhere in the middle

A friend of mine Got something that trump took and recommended up in the UP of michigan. She recommended I get it when I contracted the virus. We were both vaccinated. but her doctor up there said it would be good and prevents the issue MANY had that after feeling good in ten days, taking a turn for the worse and many of them not taking it

I tried to look up this ten day thing, Can't find it. Again, I have known many at work, at church and at home (family) who got Covid. Cant find it. I called my doctor and asked him if there was anything he recommended to me, including this thing Trump recommended. and he said he would not recommend it at this time

So was my friends Doctor wrong? Where did he get his info? It is obvious he was pro trump since he was using what trump recommended.

Why should I trust him any more than my own doctor. who recommended based on my health I get the vaccine? are they both wrong? Are they both right? Who should I trust??

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:
Reactions: amigo de christo

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm don't posting this to harm or scare any one, it is just information for you to consider.
The DR only tested one person, so.
The other one is from Senator Ron Johnson, probably credible.

I would hope and Pray that if all the possible side effects of the Vac. are reversible.
Pomp.

Dr. Nathan Thompson: "My jaw dropped when I tested someone´s immune system after the 2nd jab" - Choice Clips

Pandemic of the Vaccinated? Real-world Data Says It Is, and It May Get Worse - The New American

I sure would like to see that patients blood levels at intervals. Would also like to see bloods after jab for someone without any prior type 2 diabetes.