Junk in covid vax.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just found out another coworker of a friend of mine died of Covid this weekend. He was 41 and had no known health issues. His vacc status is unknown. But he was not one to take medicine when he got sick. So they doubt he did.

For a “common cold” this disease sure does kill a lot of people.

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just found out another coworker of a friend of mine died of Covid this weekend. He was 41 and had no known health issues. His vacc status is unknown. But he was not one to take medicine when he got sick. So they doubt he did.

For a “common cold” this disease sure does kill a lot of people.

My sincere condolences, Eternally Grateful.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s actually a relief to not have it all up in the air. It’s coming down. I don’t have to wonder any more.
Its all coming down all right . And we can ill afford to trust in men . We must cling ONLY TO CHRIST NOW
for a , THE , massive false solution is coming which will usher in a false hope and false solution
and BOTH SIDES will agree to it . It is coming and even now its been growing .
A stout king and kings will appear to have the final solution in the coming days and both sides will long have been wearied and worn
out and ready to HEAR IT . And it will do as its spirit and spirits have already been doing , DECIEVE THE ENTIRE WORLD .
Its a nasty strong delusion and its a delusion that all who rejected the one true gospel will all go under .
And then it will be all out lamb betrayal time as it and its kings persaude the world
that the only way this world can have its peace and safety is to rid the earth of all who conformed not ...........
Even now these spirits plant these thoughts and solutions into the rulers in high places and they have been doing
the work of the dragon all along . NOT KNOWING its the dragon . some have called it allah , others budda ,
many have even called it jesus , BUT IT AINT NO BIBLE JESUS . ITS the dragon working
and seducing spirits sent out to gather the world to be as one . These same spirits
also pit and divide the people , but ONLY to wear them out so in time all will GROAN and beg for any man , any god
to SAVE THIS WORLD . THEN IT SHALL STAND as though its the savoir of humanity . EVEN NOW ITS IN THE WORLD
and even NOW it works through many men and many women . Sewing seeds of confusion
and sewing at the same time , seeds of the solution . A false love god , a false unity , a we are one , AND DONT CORRECT .
IT KNOWS what its doing . ITS BEEN IN THE GARDEN . IT WAS AT THE TREE , it tempted EVE and SHE DID EAT
and GAVE UNTO HER HUSBAND and HE DID EAT . ITS been amongst us , since even the garden .
WE must learn our bibles well and stay DUG IN and CLUNG TO THE BIBLICAL JESUS .
IT IS IN CHRIST ALONE that we will not be decieved and allured unto its final plan . ITS IN CHRIST ALONE that we can resist it .
BUT ONLY IN CHRIST can we resist IT . CLING TO JESUS MY SISTER and MY FRIENDS , cause times are gonna get much more
delusional and much worse .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its one thing to push back against government control.

But this is deeper than that.

And as someone posted yesterday. Just wait, the military is about to act.

So yes. I am trying to warn. Because if this keeps going. We will be no better than them

They did not start out with violence. They built up to it. The idiot cop who killed the black person broke the camels back.

What is going to break our back? If you do not think we are in danger of it. Not sure you are seeing correctly.

Their anger was against trump. And the government authorities. The police. The judges, the government (except for their people)

What is so different about their fight and ours?

Our anger is against Biden and the governing authorities. Yes. We are pro red and blue, (police and fire) but we are acting out against other governing forces.

If we do not quell our anger. Something will cause us to break. And you will see us take action.

And we will justify it just like they did.
And that is where folks better remember , JESUS never said repay evil for evil
he never said pick up arms and fight . The lambs must flee politics and learn JESUS .
Both sides are being used , used by whom ............the dragon . And he is working through mankind .
He pits and he divides , he offers the solution of a false unity , by which he shall unite the world as one right under
the beast . he builds its kingdom through men and makes ready the system as we speak .
IT will offer up the solution and both sides will grab it likes its the only hope they have .
The solution is already and has already been growing .
A system , An IRON SYSTEM built under the guise of freedom , conveinence and fear mongering , WILL cause all
who held not to JESUS to take its solution . ITS COMING and even now its here in the world .
Folks think this so called chip is gonna save us and make life easy . OH NO IT AINT . ALL who refuse it
will be unable to buy or sell , to function in society . And all along it was sold under the banner
as CONVIENCE , and in time will be sold under the banner of necessity in order for the world to obtain peace and safety .
Be on gaurd , cause both sides will easily run to it . Even many non vacciers and pro vacciers will hungrily agree
TO THIS SOLUTION .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s actually a relief to not have it all up in the air. It’s coming down. I don’t have to wonder any more.
I would love for all to just take a peek at this video . I found it on the other site sent by APAK .
Just take a peek at this . Cause i dont even expect its gonna hit MAINSTREAM NEWS ANY TIME SOON .
Just makes way TOO MUCH SENSE .
What if the reason we cant achieve herd immunity and thus the virus keeps on mutating , IS CAUSE WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WRONG .
WHICH begs to for a question to be asked . IS IT BE DONE ON PURPOSE and for a reason . Exactly . Just peek at this video .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
our kingdom is not of this world my dear friend . Yep . Our hope is in the only HOPE one can have .
IN THE SON JESUS CHRIST whom GOD DID SEND . ITS all coming down sister . BUT OUR HOUSE , OUR TABERNACLE
OUR KINGDOM cannot be shaken . ITS TRUE AND ITS IN HEAVEN . AND ONE DAY all the lambs will rejoice in the glorious
Kingdom of our dear Savoir Christ Jesus . There simply is no hope in this world . God is and has been very long suffering
but when society shoved him out , and worse so did many churches , well we witness reprobation of nation , reprobate minds that
can no longer even think clear . ITS gonna implode on itself . Many lambs will be betrayed and persecuted ,
BUT OUR HOPE aint here , ITS IN THE LORD and our end is GOOD . Always remember that sister .
Cling to HIS PROMISES .
Oh let’s just praise the glorious Lord and trust in Him alone.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Time to praise the glorious LORD . The lambs have JESUS , HE is all we need .
So put those hands up and dance a jig of praise unto the glorious LORD . They can keep the hopes of this world .
As for me , I GOT THE GLORIOUS HOPE OF JESUS . yeah , let the beauty of that truth sink in deep .
So arise and praise the LORD .
Wonderful.

Reactions: amigo de christo