Junk in covid vax.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many people that have gotten the polio vaccine and got polio?
How many have gotten the ruebella vaccine and gotten ruebella?
Mumps. Why are tentnus shots good for 10 years?

They told us the "vaccine" was 100% against getting covid. Then said it wouldn't prevent you from getting covid, just keep you from dying.
Since it's inception it has fallen from 100% to 88% to 3%. And people are dying after having been fully vaccinated.
Not only can they get it, they can give it too.

This is a SCAM brought to you by Big Pharma.

DO YOU GET IT YET??
Hugs
How many people have gotten the flu vaccine and gotten the flu?

Who said the vaccine is 100% I never heard that, even when I got it. I was told it was not 100 percent effective, I could still get covid. And I God it as soon as I was able to.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pfizer Says COVID-19 Vaccine Shows '100% Efficacy' In Adolescents
Updated March 31, 20218:17 AM ET

New clinical trials showed that Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine elicits "100% efficacy and robust antibody responses" in adolescents from 12 to 15 years old, the drug company announced Wednesday. The trial included 2,260 participants; the results are even better than earlier responses from participants ages 16 to 25.
Pfizer Says COVID-19 Vaccine Shows '100% Efficacy' In Adolescents

I DON'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP OK??
HUGS

Reactions: amigo de christo

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I stated somewhere else, he had blood cancer and Parkinson’s…they would have made him vulnerable even with the vaccines.
You stated? Where's the proof?

Since WHEN has the Main Stream Media been TRUTHFUL about ANYTHING?

If we haven't seen that they have AN AGENDA by now, we'll never see the Truth BECAUSE WE STOPPED LOOKING. We're trusting the LIARS, to what -- NOT LIE AGAIN?!?

Perhaps Colin Powell DID die of "Covid", but perhaps he felt threatened by eminent arrest for TREASON. I suspect the latter, and others [Real Raw News] have asserted as such.

Thanks!
Bobby Jo

Yeah, I've read those headlines that claim Powell may have committed suicide.

Fair point about the lame stream media.

Pfizer has a new booster that's been approved for use in the elderly.
And s different formula I guess is said to be approved for children 8 to 12 tia?

After states housed the Covid-19 elderly in gov funded old folks homes and lots of residents died as a result, what's to be made of these boosters? Maybe furtherance of the population reduction agenda as pertains to the elderly, again. And so not to run into the over-pop problem in future, inject and genetically alter children before they enter puberty?

And we know virus mutate. But now we're hearing with this Covid-19 virus there's now s variant that threatens us, what's that? Maybe the next leg in the push for this Communist agenda of global population control?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't claim to be a scientist, I just share the news.
My question is why doesn't the flu vaccine cure the flu?
I have never had the flu vaccine and I haven't had a flu in at least 20 years.
Could that mean that my immune system is strong? idk.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ated-virus-but-has-reduced-burden/3319252001/

The CDC's timeline shows the first influenza vaccine was produced in 1942, and licensed for use in civilians in 1945 – 75-78 years ago.

By 1947, scientists realized the composition of the influenza virus had changed, rendering the vaccine ineffective.

The "recurring mutations" of the influenza virus make it impossible to vaccinate against every strain of the flu. Each season's flu shot is composed of "the most frequent strains isolated in the previous season," according to a study in the Journal of Preventive Medicine and Hygiene.

The photo in the post depicts a child being vaccinated against polio, not the flu. Polio is an example of a disease that has been eradicated in the USA as a result of vaccines.

In the early 1950s, polio outbreaks caused more than 15,000 cases of paralysis each year, according to the CDC.

so they tested the influenza vaccine for 3 years before distribution. In the 5th year they noticed the strain had changed.
Why didn't the vaccine given in 45 stop the flu from morphing in 47?

How long was the covid vaccine tested for? And how long before new strains appeared?
Why do most flu's tend to lose their strength over changes, where covid is said to get stronger?

How much money do the Pharmaceuticals receive for vaccines?
$$$,$$$,$$$,$$$ .....

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So let me get this straight:

It didn't work the first time.
It didn't work the second time.
So now they tell you to take it the third time,
Israel is on their fourth time....

And they want you to take these what.. 6 months apart?

What makes you think the tenth one will be any different from the first one?

Come on people, I know your smarter than this...

Hugs

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is not true

Vaccine is not to keep people from getting it,. It is to help them if they do.

It causes the body to fight the virus. But it is not guaranteed.

People get the flu vaccine all the time and get the flu..
That's not actually true.
Vaccines are not given to help people already suffering with Covid-19 to fight it.
That goes against what vaccines are about. Measles, Chicken pox, etc...

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since WHEN has the Main Stream Media been TRUTHFUL about ANYTHING?

If we haven't seen that they have AN AGENDA by now, we'll never see the Truth BECAUSE WE STOPPED LOOKING. We're trusting the LIARS, to what -- NOT LIE AGAIN?!?

Perhaps Colin Powell DID die of "Covid", but perhaps he felt threatened by eminent arrest for TREASON. I suspect the latter, and others [Real Raw News] have asserted as such.

Thanks!
Bobby Jo

I agree.
Joe Biden, don't know when he said this but it aired this morning on CNN news, said our economy could get back on track if everyone would get vaccinated.
And he means that because federal and states governments have passed laws or set policies that punish companies with more than 100 employees if they don't force their employees to consent to the government ultimatum. Get the vaccine or lose the job.

That's the tactic Communist dictators employ to control the population. There's a warning there.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not actually true.
Vaccines are not given to help people already suffering with Covid-19 to fight it.
That goes against what vaccines are about. Measles, Chicken pox, etc...
You people keep forgetting the flu shot.

Your right, it will nto help people who already have it. If you get it before you get the vaccine it will nto help you.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe if you have already had covid and overcome it, then your own body's immune system has produced anti-bodies to fight off a reoccurance. Natural immunity.
What I understand about these vaccines, is, they override your own bodies immune system by creating it's own within your body.
That's why they don't want herd immunity to occur.
Do you know how many BILLIONS of dollars they would lose if people actually became immune to it??
Just saying
Hugs

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe if you have already had covid and overcome it, then your own body's immune system has produced anti-bodies to fight off a reoccurance. Natural immunity.
What I understand about these vaccines, is, they override your own bodies immune system by creating it's own within your body.
That's why they don't want herd immunity to occur.
Do you know how many BILLIONS of dollars they would lose if people actually became immune to it??
Just saying
Hugs
Actually many people who had it once abd Got it again had it much worse the second time..

Just FYI

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if Colin Powell was fully vaccinated and still got covid and died,
and people claim he died due to underlying conditions and not because of covid,
how many of the 600,000+ people that they blame Trump for killing, actually had underlying causes that may not have cause death from covid itself?

Let's do the numbers...
CDC? we don't have them
NIH? we don't have them
State Dept? not me..

It's called play the FEAR game.
And they make BILLIONS off of your fear, while you pay for it.

THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK and EVIL.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually many people who had it once abd Got it again had it much worse the second time..

Just FYI
How many had underlying causes such as obesity, diabetes, heart problems, cancer, etc...

How many healthy people with no underlying causes have died from covid alone?

Just curious

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many had underlying causes such as obesity, diabetes, heart problems, cancer, etc...

How many healthy people with no underlying causes have died from covid alone?

Just curious
At if its 1 %

How many deaths are too much?

And what does thi shave to do with people getting it the second time worse than the first. The ones I know that this happened too had no underlying conditions. They were healthy middle aged adults.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know how many people die a year from the flu?
Except since covid-19 came along, somehow covid cured the flu...
Timeline of influenza
This is a timeline of influenza, briefly describing major events such as outbreaks, epidemics, pandemics, discoveries and developments of vaccines. In addition to specific year/period-related events, there's the seasonal flu that kills between 250,000 and 500,000 people every year, and has claimed between 340 million and 1 billion human lives throughout history.Wikipedia

So since 1942, on average 250 - 500,000 people die every year.
This apparently is not a pandemic, only covid-19 qualifies.
No lockdowns, no masks, no losing your job if you don't get the flu vaccine, no closing of churches and businesses and destroying our childrens health and ability to be social with other kids....

This is alright huh?

See, with me it's not about the vaccine or whatever it is.
It's about the government assuming authority over your civil rights.
Now don't you think it's odd that only citizens of the US are required to get the jab, but 1.7 million people that have come across our border are not required?
And yet they say that it is the "unvaxxed citizens" that are the problem.. right?

Tyranny...

Did you know all the people they "rescued" from Afghanistan were given Ivermectin, and yet they say it doesn't work for covid in the States?

Frankly, I don't care if anyone gets the jab or not, it's their choice.
Just Don't tread on me and I won't tread on you.

(Not meaning "you" personally, that's a general statement)

HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want to know why I think everybody freaked out over this covid-19?
Because it came from the Wuhan Lab in China. And nobody really knew what it was capable of.
Was it a biological weapon? How many people would it kill?
I believe they already had "something" ready for when it was let loose on the world.
And because they blew it so out of proportion, they have no choice but to continue the course their on.
And seeing how many BILLIONS of dollars they could get because of,
Why quit now?

It's really hard for people who have gentle hearts and minds to comprehend the depths of evil intentions.
I believe in the book of Revelation Jesus speaks of this as the depths of Satan.
I seen enough to know the pit of hell is deprived of all humanity...

Save the Children

Some people have no idea...
and some people that know, can't sleep
:(

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what does thi shave to do with people getting it the second time worse than the first. The ones I know that this happened too had no underlying conditions. They were healthy middle aged adults.
It's possible that the first case they had, weakened their immune system to the point that when they got hit again their body couldn't fight it off.
Sometimes people just have compromised immune systems.
We don't eat the healthiest foods, drink the healthiest water, or breathe the healthiest air.
We have been being weakened for decades.
All the antibiotics in the animals, the pesticides in the foods, recycled sewage in the water, and geo-engineering in the air...
Not to mention flouride, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, sodium...
all the ingredients that are too hard to name..

People have to learn how to take care of themselves the best they can.
Vitamins Minerals Sunlight Exercise and fresh air.
The government isn't going to do it for you.
You ever ask a doctor about taking vitamins? They laugh at you and hand you a high blood pressure pill, a cholesterol pill, a blood thinner, an anti-depressant, a pain killer...
Because these make money..
and health don't pay.

Keep your health. once you lose it, you may never get it back.
Hugs

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many people that have gotten the polio vaccine and got polio?
How many have gotten the ruebella vaccine and gotten ruebella?
Mumps. Why are tentnus shots good for 10 years?

They told us the "vaccine" was 100% against getting covid. Then said it wouldn't prevent you from getting covid, just keep you from dying.
Since it's inception it has fallen from 100% to 88% to 3%. And people are dying after having been fully vaccinated.
Not only can they get it, they can give it too.

This is a SCAM brought to you by Big Pharma.

DO YOU GET IT YET??
Hugs

Could not have said it better:D.
Pomp.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You ever ask a doctor about taking vitamins? They laugh at you and hand you a high blood pressure pill, a cholesterol pill, a blood thinner, an anti-depressant, a pain killer...
Because these make money..
and health don't pay.

There is no profit in cures, But a lot of profit in treatments and vaccines .
Pomp.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You people keep forgetting the flu shot.

Your right, it will nto help people who already have it. If you get it before you get the vaccine it will nto help you.
I think you got a few things turned around there.
In your post #276 you said this. "Vaccine is not to keep people from getting it,. It is to help them if they do."

What are you saying now?