Junk in covid vax.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there is mega profit in inciting fear in the population. Then the solution, that which eliminated or lessens the fear , has an opening.

And all that's necessary for that solution to fear to work is for those who were made afraid to agree to compromise their rights, liberties, privacy, and integrity.

I'd add the CENTRAL ASPECT, -- satan's OBJECTIVE to STEAL our Health & Welfare, KILL Humanity, and DESTROY our GOD given Self Determination. We often only see the obvious "Struggle" against "Flesh And Blood", and forget the "Spirits And Principalities" behind the scenes. This is a satanic attack, so we must recognize it as such and deal with it BOTH by our Faith and our Works.

Thanks!
Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does that mean we stop trying?
It means, they should stop pushing experimental medicines on the mass population until they go through the legitimate trial periods before claiming it is safe and effective. It is neither one and they are lying.
Frankly, I didn't have a problem with the masks (not mandated) or the social distancing (not mandated) .
It's when they began to flex their superiority muscles that people began to protest.
It's when they determined people at a Trump rally were more likely to spread covid than thousands rioting in the streets.
They made it political for the purpose of dividing us into the vax vs. unvax groups we see now.
They have a game plan. And covid is just the tip of the iceburg.
They will take your jobs, your property, your food, your money and control where you live, how you live, what you eat.
They will take your children from you emotionally and physically. They will train them in the way they chooses them to be trained.
Eventually you will die off as well as this generation, and our children will be at their mercy as their slaves.
Slaves of all kinds.

The reason why people are fighting against the mandates is two-fold.
We don't trust their so-called science. And we want to save our children from becoming their next meal on the menu.

I'm not being sarcastic either.

Someday when you are able to see the world for what it truly is, I promise, I won't tell you, I told you so.

God Save Us.
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

It's REAL

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was a Member's Hearing today before the Judiciary Committee, chaired by Nadler.
One of the members, I'll find it.. was talking about how so many children of color are going missing and no one is reporting on it.
I was watching the chat box beside the video and people were complaining because they thought he was being racist only pointing out colored children. I just wrote: You people aren't listening to what he's saying. It's not about color, it's about the children.
We are being conditioned to focus on what they want us to focus on. The things that keep us divided. If we aren't careful, we will lose sight of what's truly important.

Tim Burchett. 38 minute marker.
The whole hearing was ok, but my focus was on this man.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It means, they should stop pushing experimental medicines on the mass population until they go through the legitimate trial periods before claiming it is safe and effective.
The days of legitimate and true science are over. So that will never happen. But US veterans have decided that enough is enough, and they plan to do something drastic about the evildoers. That is the only remedy, since the courts are now totally corrupt and supporting the Fascists and Communists.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It means, they should stop pushing experimental medicines on the mass population until they go through the legitimate trial periods before claiming it is safe and effective. It is neither one and they are lying.
I am with you 100% here

Frankly I didn't have a problem with the masks (not mandated) or the social distancing (not mandated) .
It's when they began to flex their superiority muscles that people began to protest.
It's when they determined people at a Trump rally were more likely to spread covid than thousands rioting in the streets.

I am with ya here too 100 %. This was be and politicized anything trump or his followers did was hated attacked and the hypocrisy was so huge it was hard to deny. Unless you where them in which case you could no wrong in what you were doing

they made it political for the purpose of dividing us into the vax vs. unvax groups we see now.

here us where we start to separate. I see it on both sides. Yes they started it and it was bad. But today we are really no better we see this fro many of the posts and news articles you find from
Anti Vaccers

They will take your jobs, your property, your food, your money and control where you live, how you live, what you eat.
They will take your children from you emotionally and physically. They will train them in the way they chooses them to be trained.
Eventually you will die off as well as this generation, and our children will be at their mercy as their slaves.
Slaves of all kinds.

yeah they do want to do this but remember they did not create covid more where they in power when covid came out. That was grumps disease not Biden’s. And it was the left fighting the mask mandates the isolation and the shutting down of our country the two largest cities in the us and their left leaning government refused to obey trump stating he had skywriting motives and because of them thousands died

funny how once Biden got in office it’s the right fighting Biden it’s like it flipped 180 degrees which proves to me on both sides it is political we are doing the same thing they did. Only now it is us refusing to admit we are wrong.

We don't trust their so-called science. And we want to save our children from becoming their next meal on the menu.

I am with you on fighting government control. I am against how you do it and the fake news your using to justify it and the fact your using Gods name as a pawn to justify your sin

the vaccine has helped many people. I could care less if you believe it or not I have seen it. When you use the word like poison and lethal injection in your fight against them. Your no better than they were when trump was in office. The only difference is you have not rioted. Yet. If it keeps
Going however? I can see the anger get so Mad that will happen also

Someday when you are able to see the world for what it truly is, I promise, I won't tell you, I told you so.

God Save Us.
Hugs

I see clearly my friend. I just pray one day when you calm down and humble yourself you do also

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The days of legitimate and true science are over. So that will never happen. But US veterans have decided that enough is enough, and they plan to do something drastic about the evildoers. That is the only remedy, since the courts are now totally corrupt and supporting the Fascists and Communists.
And here we go. Like I said. We will act just like them. And excuse our actions as civil and right.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't claim to be a scientist, I just share the news.
My question is why doesn't the flu vaccine cure the flu?
I have never had the flu vaccine and I haven't had a flu in at least 20 years.
Could that mean that my immune system is strong? idk.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ated-virus-but-has-reduced-burden/3319252001/

The CDC's timeline shows the first influenza vaccine was produced in 1942, and licensed for use in civilians in 1945 – 75-78 years ago.

By 1947, scientists realized the composition of the influenza virus had changed, rendering the vaccine ineffective.

The "recurring mutations" of the influenza virus make it impossible to vaccinate against every strain of the flu. Each season's flu shot is composed of "the most frequent strains isolated in the previous season," according to a study in the Journal of Preventive Medicine and Hygiene.

The photo in the post depicts a child being vaccinated against polio, not the flu. Polio is an example of a disease that has been eradicated in the USA as a result of vaccines.

In the early 1950s, polio outbreaks caused more than 15,000 cases of paralysis each year, according to the CDC.

so they tested the influenza vaccine for 3 years before distribution. In the 5th year they noticed the strain had changed.
Why didn't the vaccine given in 45 stop the flu from morphing in 47?

How long was the covid vaccine tested for? And how long before new strains appeared?
Why do most flu's tend to lose their strength over changes, where covid is said to get stronger?

How much money do the Pharmaceuticals receive for vaccines?
$$$,$$$,$$$,$$$ .....
True flu vaccine don't cure the flu. They build the immune system so that if that particular vaccine strain of flu comes into contact with the vaccinated, their immune system fights it off do they don't get sick due to that particular strain.

People who get the flu after getting a flu shot are likely not suffering from the strain of flu in the flu innoculstion. Rather, it is a different strain and because we tend to think flu always feels like having the flu, we think we got the flu despite having been vaccinated.

This isn't the same scenario as occurs with the Covid-19 vaccine.
Frankly, I didn't have a problem with the masks (not mandated) or the social distancing (not mandated) .
They made it political for the purpose of dividing us into the vax vs. unvax groups we see now.
Slaves of all kinds.

God Save Us.
Hugs
The government can't force people to get this vaccine because it is an experimental vaccine.
We have rights. But government knows if we're unaware of that we'll likely compromise ourselves.

Especially when we are told we can't work, travel, unless we agree to get the shot.

I turned to the end of s TV morning show this morning. The host closed the show by thanking their studio audience for getting vaccinated in order to be there for the live broadcast.
Leading people to think they get jabbed and they're immediately made safe from dread Covid-19.

This is definitely a conspiracy of sorts going on. And I don't think it bodes good news for the 000.99%.
Biden keeps pushing this vaccine for us but has anyone seen evidence he got the vaccine? Not that a video would prove he's getting the vaccine of course. But at least just got show.

I also have a feeling it's only going to get worse. When Biden said our economy can get back on track if we all get vaccinated, and our groceries are higher ptriced now, gas prices are rising almost daily, that's a really bad sign.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did Fauci fund the Wuhan Lab?
October 1, 2017
Emails recently released by Judicial Watch also reveal that in 2017, more than two years before the pandemic, Fauci knew his health agency was funding research at the Wuhan Institute geared towards enabling bat coronaviruses to infect human cells. The emails confirm that Fauci and coronavirus researcher Peter Daszak have a personal relationship dating back to as early as 2017. The emails provide clear evidence Fauci knew that experiments were being conducted with the Wuhan Institute’s Dr. Shi to determine if “a novel bat origin coronavirus” could “infect human cells in the lab” and that Fauci’s own office was paying for them. On October 1, 2017, Daszak emailed Fauci:

Picture5.png

This is not "grump's disease" , this is Fauci's bioweapon on the world.
Who created the virus? Who is in charge of the vaccines?
Should Trump have ignored the W.H.O or the N.I.H ?
Fauci told us that the virus wouldn't reach the States, that shutting down inflights from China was racist.
SHORT MEMORIES...
Panic:

Masks:

I watch C-Span mostly. I watch the WH Breifings, all of them in the beginning of Covid. I watched the sliding scale daily.
Trump was telling us exactly what Fauci and the WHO was telling him.
Some people actually began doing their own research and learning that Fauci is a FRAUD.
Crimson Contagion
Event 201
If you don't know what these are, you should educare yourself. They had been planning this for a long long time.
It began with SARS.. that's "obama's disease" and spread to today.
How long does it take to take a virus from a bat and engineer it until it becomes infectioius to humans?
How much money is involved in the research?
December 9, 2019

Peter Daszak is listed as the “Principal Investigator” on the grant from Fauci’s agency to the Wuhan Institute. Dazak’s EcoHealth Alliance has received $3.7 million for bat coronavirus experiments and given over half a million of that funding to the Wuhan Institute of Virology to conduct testing and lab analysis of bat samples, federal records show.

Daszak has publicly boasted about conducting gain of function research on bat coronaviruses. On December 9, 2019, days before COVID-19 overtook Wuhan, Daszak said about coronaviruses: “You can manipulate them in the lab pretty easily.” He noted that some coronaviruses can “get into human cells in the lab[.] ”

Given this historical background and Fauci’s extensive knowledge of the NIH grant funding his office had authorized for the Wuhan Institute, Fauci’s conduct over the seven days from January 23, 2020 to February 1, 2020, when COVID-19 began spreading across America, warrants further scrutiny.

January 27, 2020

On January 27, 2020, Daszak emailed Fauci’s staff and told them to “pass on to Tony” the information that “the Wuhan Institute” is “currently working on the nCoV,” or a novel coronavirus, and that they had previously “[f]ound SARS-related CoVs that can bind to human cells[.] ”

A Timeline of Fauci’s COVID-19 Deception - AMAC - The Association of Mature American Citizens

Trump was sabotaged.
This is a PLANdemic.

Crimson Contagion:

Event 201:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

All funded by YOU the taxpayers of the world.
Welcome to the New Normal.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really?

Thats why medicine is so expensive today. Because of frivolous law suits.

While I could see them do it.and I can see them win with the way our justice system is.

It would be wrong.

Imagine if doctors got a law suit because they gave someone a flu shot and someone got seriously ill or died.

The fact is, He could have died with a cold. He would have died if he did not get the vaccine. So he chose to at least give himself a change. If he did not take the shot. Imagine how his family would have felt?
I don't agree it would be wrong to hold the industry responsible for the lethal side effect suffered by Colin Powell and his family, when if he suffered the infirmities of blood cancer and Parkinson's, his already compromised body and immune system were compromised further by numerous experimental fluid injections. The initial Covid-19 vaccine and its subsequent boosters.

I think it would give a sense of closure to his grieving family who knew he was doomed due to his preexisting conditions. To have him taken away due to complications related to contracting Covid-19, and after being vaccinated seemingly go prevent that infection that would aggrivatd his already compromised health, and likely because the family believed the propaganda the shot would keep him safe.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is it turned around

If you get sick THEN get the shot. It does not have time to help you. Its not a medicine to help you after the fact. many a person has gotten this virus, and near the end said they wished they got it. Because now it is too late.

You get the shot BEFORE you get sick, like I did. So when/if you get the virus later. Your symptoms are minimal (like they were with me)
It is turned around quite distinctly by your double talk on the issue. First you said the vaccine doesn't prevent contracting Covid-19 but instead is intended to help those who already have Covid-19. Now you're saying that above.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't agree it would be wrong to hold the industry responsible for the lethal side effect suffered by Colin Powell and his family, when if he suffered the infirmities of blood cancer and Parkinson's, his already compromised body and immune system were compromised further by numerous experimental fluid injections. The initial Covid-19 vaccine and its subsequent boosters.

I think it would give a sense of closure to his grieving family who knew he was doomed due to his preexisting conditions. To have him taken away due to complications related to contracting Covid-19, and after being vaccinated seemingly go prevent that infection that would aggrivatd his already compromised health, and likely because the family believed the propaganda the shot would keep him safe.
this is all speculation and conjecture.

I tend to like to stick to verifiable facts. Not conjecture based on what I personally want to see.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Trump did about Covid:

What is Biden doing about Covid? :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNDeF2gjtkM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzWpAkDViiM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIzqu8Ft5RY

Oh wait... When covid first landed in Washington State, Congress was busy impeaching Trump.
Today we are more worried about Steve Bannon not testifying on the Hill, then we are distribution of .... anything, even ships being loaded off shore, or overrun southern border, or Americans left behind in Afghanistan, or Amwericans being held hostage in Haiti, or the rising costs of goods...
and and and...

PATHETIC!!!!!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is turned around quite distinctly by your double talk on the issue. First you said the vaccine doesn't prevent contracting Covid-19 but instead is intended to help those who already have Covid-19. Now you're saying that above.

this is not true

Vaccine is not to keep people from getting it,. It is to help them if they do.

It causes the body to fight the virus. But it is not guaranteed.

People get the flu vaccine all the time and get the flu..

Can you explain to me in my post where I said it helps people who get the virus. and then get the shot AFTER they have contracted the virus?

It would be appreciated.

You get the shot

Then IF YOU GET THE VIRUS

It helps you.

its not that hard to understand.

Pythagorean12

Oct 8, 2021
Laurel
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you explain to me in my post where I said it helps people who get the virus. and then get the shot AFTER they have contracted the virus?

It would be appreciated.

You get the shot

Then IF YOU GET THE VIRUS

It helps you.

its not that hard to understand.
Apparently it is when I previously posted that part of your former post.