Junk in covid vax.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time to praise the glorious LORD . The lambs have JESUS , HE is all we need .
So put those hands up and dance a jig of praise unto the glorious LORD . They can keep the hopes of this world .
As for me , I GOT THE GLORIOUS HOPE OF JESUS . yeah , let the beauty of that truth sink in deep .
So arise and praise the LORD .

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I truly hope your shop is still in business for a very long time...

Thanks for that, but it won’t be. Just watched the town hall. It was a relief somehow. I was able to just finally and truly see this isn’t going to correct and to realize my shop is already gone. I might go in for another few weeks, I don’t know, but it’s gone. Our country isn’t coming back. I think it’s the prime time for us to be attacked. We couldn’t defend ourselves. It’s a shambles and they aren’t going to suddenly come to their senses. And there’s no one to stop them.

Reactions: Nancy and Ziggy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s actually a relief to not have it all up in the air. It’s coming down. I don’t have to wonder any more.
our kingdom is not of this world my dear friend . Yep . Our hope is in the only HOPE one can have .
IN THE SON JESUS CHRIST whom GOD DID SEND . ITS all coming down sister . BUT OUR HOUSE , OUR TABERNACLE
OUR KINGDOM cannot be shaken . ITS TRUE AND ITS IN HEAVEN . AND ONE DAY all the lambs will rejoice in the glorious
Kingdom of our dear Savoir Christ Jesus . There simply is no hope in this world . God is and has been very long suffering
but when society shoved him out , and worse so did many churches , well we witness reprobation of nation , reprobate minds that
can no longer even think clear . ITS gonna implode on itself . Many lambs will be betrayed and persecuted ,
BUT OUR HOPE aint here , ITS IN THE LORD and our end is GOOD . Always remember that sister .
Cling to HIS PROMISES .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SO DANCE AS KING DAVID DID . THE LAMBS HAVE A FAR GREATER TABERNACLE IN HEAVEN
WHERE JESUS MAKETH INTERCESSION ON OUR BEHALF .
Hit that song one more time and dance to the LORD . YEAH , i saw the LIGHT PRAISE GOD .
YEHAWWW!
Love that Banjo!

Your a breath of Fresh Air @amigo de christo
God Bless You Brother!
Praise the Lord!!

HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for that, but it won’t be. Just watched the town hall. It was a relief somehow. I was able to just finally and truly see this isn’t going to correct and to realize my shop is already gone. I might go in for another few weeks, I don’t know, but it’s gone. Our country isn’t coming back. I think it’s the prime time for us to be attacked. We couldn’t defend ourselves. It’s a shambles and they aren’t going to suddenly come to their senses. And there’s no one to stop them.

Nothing stopping us, either
:D

HUGS Sister!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YEHAWWW!
Love that Banjo!

Your a breath of Fresh Air @amigo de christo
God Bless You Brother!
Praise the Lord!!

HUGS
Yep , its a good song to dance a jig to the LORD . YES IT IS . Lift those hands up ziggy
no matter what this world does and no matter the evil it intends towards us ,
no matter what we lose in it , GOD IS GONNA WORK FOR OUR GOOD . HE GONNA ONLY GROW OUR FAITH and TRUST
to be IN HE ALONE , IN CHRIST ALONE . Them apostels SANG IN PRISON . SO TOO can we .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing stopping us, either
:D

HUGS Sister!
That is right ZIGGY , so long as we got breath we GONNA PRAISE and THANK OUR LORD through it all .
AND THEN FOREVER WITH HIM IN THE CELESTIAL KINGDOM . WE TRULY DO HAVE ALL HOPE . ITS JESUS CHRIST .
So just lift those hands and let the LORD be praised .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe We are That Generation.
And it's going to get heavy, but not more than we can bare.
We are here in this time for a reason.
And this is the time to SHINE!
Even in the darkest storm,
We will not be defeated!
God is ON OUR SIDE!
And We are On HIS!

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

iu

HUGS!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When Hank and company would return from a tour, it was a long drive through the dark. When they got to a certain place, they could see the light of his home. One night, as the story goes, they were getting closer, so Hank was watching for the light. He saw it and exclaimed, "Praise the Lord, I saw the light!"
Hank watched, as he was on medication such as chloral hydrate, a strong hypnotic/sedative, which, if memory serves me, is what caused his death. I believe he was in his 50s.
My old buddy, Rick, whose goal in life was to move to the west coast and become a heroin addict, and Keith Richards, guitar player for the Rolling Stones, both idolized this guy.
Rick used to be my old guitar-playing buddy. I'd sure like to see him again. I was in my 20s last time I saw him.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
here us where we start to separate. I see it on both sides. Yes they started it and it was bad. But today we are really no better we see this fro many of the posts and news articles you find from
Anti Vaccers
Some people are getting pushed pretty hard though. We see what's happening in Australia and Canada, and so people are pushing back.
Actually, I'm pretty impressed with the way "our" side is keeping as cool as we are.
It all started with a basket full of deplorables, and moved onto, "If you see them in a restaurant, get in their face and tell them their not welcome here" .
We watched as they shred the State of the Union Address, how childish. We watched as they celebrated the deaths of criminals with golden chariots parading in the Capital. We watched as they attacked Federal buildings and confiscated Seattle Wa, to set up their own autonomous zone. While burning down businesses of people they claimed to be protesting for.
They call us nazi's, racist, white supremists. Teach our children to hate the color of their skin.

And you think we're no better?
hmm
I could think of worse

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe We are That Generation.
And it's going to get heavy, but not more than we can bare.
We are here in this time for a reason.
And this is the time to SHINE!
Even in the darkest storm,
We will not be defeated!
God is ON OUR SIDE!
And We are On HIS!

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

iu

HUGS!
thats right dear sister . The LORD is with the lambs .

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's bigger than that. They are flying in people from Afghanistan by the plane loads. Our southern border is overflowing with people from everywhere, including the middle east. We are the dumping ground, because that's what it's going to take to put us down.
They know our military will turn on them, and then the national guard, the sherriffs and police, right down to security guards and civilians armed with guns.
Who is going to fire the first shot?

The shot heard around the world... what is that?

They know we will fight back. The Only way to win is through the hearts and minds. Love overcomes Evil.
If they are importing them here to fight us, then how do we win them to our side?
They have the printing press, but we have humanity.

God or Mammon?

Dang.. something big is coming..
And maybe that's what these mandates are all about? They are testing our resolve.
What do think the numbers are.. 100 million maybe more?
they imported over 2 million this year alone, not to mention those coming from Afghanistan, and whever else they are picking people up from.
I was watching Monkey Werkz tonight. The planes leaving Afghanistan have stopped in other countries "for vetting" before coming here.
A lot of planes landing in Philadelphia, Pa. Kind of close to DC if you ask me.
Who's checking the bill of lading?
just saying..
Hugs

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And maybe that's what these mandates are all about? They are testing our resolve.
they imported over 2 million this year alone, not to mention those coming from Afghanistan, and whever else they are picking people up from.
I was watching Monkey Werkz tonight. The planes leaving Afghanistan have stopped in other countries "for vetting" before coming here.
just saying..
Hugs

I have thought this too - your first paragraph. That they’re seeing how hard they have to turn the screws to get compliance and complacency out of those who resist heavy control. That way, they’ll know how easily the mark will be accepted. It’s sort of like breaking the will of a horse.
But I don’t think “they” are our enemy. I think it’s principalities doing this. They aren’t looking at those who were trusting and compliant. They’re looking at those who weren’t - It’s all about them at this point, because they aren’t scared and it enrages them that they aren’t.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
China's Economy is melting.
I wonder...
If we unload those containers, and the holidays are coming... (feast or famine) ?
If they empty out those containers before the holidays, people are going to go buy crazy.
They always panic. People don't think forward enough.

So we empty these containers, they are heading back to China.
China is losing it's shirt right now. They are short on labor. Who is going to re-load the containers and send them back here?

Feast or Famine?

Something is coming...
We may need more toilet paper
just saying...

Trust God
Hugs

As @bbyrd009 recently said, whatever you think they’re up to, it’s probably worse. Yeah, they’re probably worried about panic buying, and that could be why they’re holding the containers. But it’s for them, their families and their friends they would be holding them for. It’s a huge stockpile for themselves and those they want to favor and reward. I can actually see in my mind people trying to go out and loot those container ships at some point and being arrested or shot for it.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some people are getting pushed pretty hard though. We see what's happening in Australia and Canada, and so people are pushing back.
Actually, I'm pretty impressed with the way "our" side is keeping as cool as we are.
It all started with a basket full of deplorables, and moved onto, "If you see them in a restaurant, get in their face and tell them their not welcome here" .
We watched as they shred the State of the Union Address, how childish. We watched as they celebrated the deaths of criminals with golden chariots parading in the Capital. We watched as they attacked Federal buildings and confiscated Seattle Wa, to set up their own autonomous zone. While burning down businesses of people they claimed to be protesting for.
They call us nazi's, racist, white supremists. Teach our children to hate the color of their skin.

And you think we're no better?
hmm
I could think of worse
Its one thing to push back against government control.

But this is deeper than that.

And as someone posted yesterday. Just wait, the military is about to act.

So yes. I am trying to warn. Because if this keeps going. We will be no better than them

They did not start out with violence. They built up to it. The idiot cop who killed the black person broke the camels back.

What is going to break our back? If you do not think we are in danger of it. Not sure you are seeing correctly.

Their anger was against trump. And the government authorities. The police. The judges, the government (except for their people)

What is so different about their fight and ours?

Our anger is against Biden and the governing authorities. Yes. We are pro red and blue, (police and fire) but we are acting out against other governing forces.

If we do not quell our anger. Something will cause us to break. And you will see us take action.

And we will justify it just like they did.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
just saying..
Hugs
Same thing happened under Obama. Only he used a different tactic. Refugees. We have millions of refugees in my state and city, Which my liberal government allowed so they could get government money to rebuilt its infrastructure.

Anyone who thinks another left leaning president would not do the same. Well…..

Reactions: amigo de christo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
just saying..
Hugs
Some years ago in Australia we were getting refoes in from a place full of AIDS, but one small Party called the Major Party's out on this, the issue was that the major Party's had no regards at all if such a one had AIDS. And Pauline Hanson the Leader of One Nation Party was painted as the monster in this as well, for bring such to attention of the People and funny enough most Australians just go along with the flow that such is not an issue at all, but if the Media make something of any issue as being wrong or right the majority just tag along oblivious regardless, just like it was in Nazi Germany in fact. The Media calls all the shots and the majority just fall into line regardless, because they are blindly following along letting the Media do their thinking for them, because they are so shallow and ignorant.

I remember a documentary on Hitler and after he said a speech to thousands and when he steeped down and went over to another, he said they would believe anything that I would say. that was spoken in disgust and one bloke overheard this and related that this was what he had said after the war.

We had some world AIDS person on TV such as a midday talk show some years ago, who's job it was to monitor AIDS progress around the world and he was spinning out big time about the AIDS rate in Australia was far to low, he could not understand why ? he was having kittens about it all but then he came back a year later and found out that all was on track, the rate was up and he could breath again.

So if we don't have people calling out the Major political Party's or the Media, your just like the fools that were living under Communism or Nazi Germany in fact. and I have had many a moron claim to me that Communism is a good thing :rolleyes: but one thing about them all is that they are all bludgers that can't see past there own nose, under total delusions. they claim that they the people are going to be empowered :rolleyes: oh right by destroying all freedom of speech and lowering everyone to become nobody's under the total power of Satan. That's like the Fox is in charge of the hen house.

Reactions: pompadour and Ziggy