Junk in covid vax.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well she said that She will do more tests with a video. May well be contamination as you suggest. But at first glance, strange stuff it see in a vac. There have been many reports of bad reactions from the Vac. Can they be contributed to some other cause? I guess time will tell.
Pomp.
Yeah it shocked me too. My first thought was alien DNA. But then I landed back on earth and tried to look at it objectively. I look forward to seeing more of her videos for sure. I'm also concerned for the people that were injected with the microbe looking organism. Sad and scary :(

Reactions: pompadour

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had this article reported by Truman from this site: Ontario recommends against Moderna vaccine, after rise in rare heart conditions

The Ontario government is recommending people aged 18-24 take the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine instead of Moderna’s. This comes due to an increase in cases of rare heart conditions in young adults.

The Ontario government said the rise of myocarditis and pericarditis has been observed, particularly in the age group and among males.

Health officials say between June and August, the risk of the heart conditions in males in that age groups after two doses of Moderna was 1 in 5,000, but for those who received the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine it was 1 in 28,000.

Ontario’s chief medical officer, Dr. Kieran Moore, said the recommendation is being made out of an abundance of caution.

"I know that this news might make some people nervous and heighten concerns about receiving COVID vaccine, and I can understand that," Kieran said. "But the benefits of vaccination continue to significantly outweigh the risks of COVID-19 illness and related possibly severe consequences."

Meanwhile, new modeling released this week shows the Delta-driven fourth wave of the pandemic is flattening in Ontario. Ontario’s Science Advisory Table still warned there is no wiggle room, adding that there could be an exponential increase in cases if restrictions are lifted prematurely.

The projections suggested a rolling seven-day overage of new cases is on track to hit about 1,000 a day in October, rising to about 1,500 by the beginning of November. Researchers also saidit’s too soon to see the impact of increased contacts with the return to school and workplaces.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, wait a sec...
That video, the woman who is a doctor said she has no idea what the neonlike colors are that she was seeing on the slides. I question if she is really a doctor because first guess should be a fluourescing enzyme from like a...glowworm or firefly or a marine animal or a click beetle - luciferase they call it.

But remember all the "factchecks" that said ingredients, per the manufacturers, did not include luciferase and the manufacturers saying fluourescing enzymes were used in testing but were NOT in the vaccine?

So...just exclude the creep factor at the name chosen for fluourescing enzymes and ask, what would be the PURPOSE for putting them in a vaccine and why would you not just list the ingredient? Why wouldn't you say like...oh yes, it's in there because we want to be able to track such and such within cells or...whatever?

Despite the creepy name, luciferase is used in lab imaging. It's so they can more easily see what's going on. Cancers and such.

How much of a doctor are you if you see neonlike colors under a glass and don't think, hmm...luciferase for tracking and imaging?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the purpose of the little mosquito looking thing to assemble itself?

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, wait a sec...
That video, the woman who is a doctor said she has no idea what the neonlike colors are that she was seeing on the slides. I question if she is really a doctor because first guess should be a fluourescing enzyme from like a...glowworm or firefly or a marine animal or a click beetle - luciferase they call it.

But remember all the "factchecks" that said ingredients, per the manufacturers, did not include luciferase and the manufacturers saying fluourescing enzymes were used in testing but were NOT in the vaccine?

So...just exclude the creep factor at the name chosen for fluourescing enzymes and ask, what would be the PURPOSE for putting them in a vaccine and why would you not just list the ingredient? Why wouldn't you say like...oh yes, it's in there because we want to be able to track such and such within cells or...whatever?

Despite the creepy name, luciferase is used in lab imaging. It's so they can more easily see what's going on. Cancers and such.

How much of a doctor are you if you see neonlike colors under a glass and don't think, hmm...luciferase for tracking and imaging?

A Better question might be, Why are they pushing so hard to get E V E R Y one Vaxed. THEY are Firing people, Wont let you buy food and now I see they are talking about not letting go from state with out a pass. They are really pushing this hard. Causes me to say Hummm.

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I look every day to see if what I suspect to happen next might be in the news and I've been scouring lately for insurance companies and Healthcare plans to levy the unvaxxed. Finally today, I saw someone calling for fining workers who have unvaxxed spouses. Still nothing like an insurance levy but getting there...

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess I confused. -- The Government tells me the Vax is GOOD for me. The NEWS tells me the Vax is GOOD for me. My Employer tells me that the Vax is Good for me. And now my Hospital tells me the Vax is GOOD for me:

8f37e24528ec8aa9.jpeg

Shouldn't the RESULTS of the Vax PROVE it's GOOD for me, -- or should I simply believe the liars?

Bobby Jo

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Shouldn't the RESULTS of the Vax PROVE it's GOOD for me, -- or should I simply believe the liars?
Just believe the liars. The truth of the matter is that about 99.9% of the world's population has believed the liars. Which means that the "strong delusion" which God had promised during the reign of the Antichrist is already here (although the Antichrist is not). The "vaccines" are precursors to the Mark.

The actual results from the injection of these bogus "vaccines" prove that a criminal conspiracy has been allowed to control the narrative and no serious actions have been taken against the conspirators. Fauci was a key conspirator, but there are many others. He continues to spout garbage, and he has not been shut down and incarcerated.

Here are the actual results (see Health Impact News):
1,969 Fetal Deaths Recorded Following COVID-19 Shots but Criminal CDC Recommends Pregnant Women Get the Shot

26,041 Deaths 2,448,362 Injuries Following COVID Shots in European Union’s Database as Slovenia Suspends J&J Shot After Death of 20-Year-Old Student

Study: COVID-19 Vaccines INCREASE Deaths and Hospitalizations from COVID-19 Based on Analysis of Most-Vaccinated Countries

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A Better question might be, Why are the pushing so hard to get E V E R Y one Vaxed.
There are several reasons:
1. The globalist elites (including the World Economic Forum, the UN, Bill Gates, etc) are all committed to a depopulation agenda, and these vaccines are designed to either kill or maim.

2. There are billions (perhaps trillions) of dollars at stake and all the conspirators have a stake in this windfall.

3. The globalists have been working against nation-states, democracy, constitutions, and freedoms for a long time. COVID has given them the excuse to establish tyrannies in formerly free countries. Demanding vaccine passports to function in society is the same as the Mark of the Beast (although not identical).

4. There is a Satanist cabal right at the top, and all corporations and governments are being manipulated by them. Klaus Schwab (who believes in transhumans) is a part of this cabal.

Worldview: Klaus Schwab – The Most Dangerous Man In The World
https://www.gardenstatefamilies.org/post/worldview-klaus-schwab-the-most-dangerous-man-in-the-world

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess I confused. -- The Government tells me the Vax is GOOD for me. The NEWS tells me the Vax is GOOD for me. My Employer tells me that the Vax is Good for me. And now my Hospital tells me the Vax is GOOD for me:

8f37e24528ec8aa9.jpeg

Bobby Jo

I don't believe that story. I don't think it is true.
I do believe it could come to that if the madness continues but...I don't believe it is a true story.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can we as believers buy into this divisive propaganda and want to further alienate ourselves from what God stands for

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I happen to know someone who personally verified not only what is in these vials. But have examined animals who wer tested with these vials.

Fake news is fake news my friend. I would recommend we stop watching the news or looking for things.

And what did your aquatints find? what are their credentials? The Bible said that we are to watch.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are several reasons:
1. The globalist elites (including the World Economic Forum, the UN, Bill Gates, etc) are all committed to a depopulation agenda, and these vaccines are designed to either kill or maim.

2. There are billions (perhaps trillions) of dollars at stake and all the conspirators have a stake in this windfall.

3. The globalists have been working against nation-states, democracy, constitutions, and freedoms for a long time. COVID has given them the excuse to establish tyrannies in formerly free countries. Demanding vaccine passports to function in society is the same as the Mark of the Beast (although not identical).

4. There is a Satanist cabal right at the top, and all corporations and governments are being manipulated by them. Klaus Schwab (who believes in transhumans) is a part of this cabal.

Worldview: Klaus Schwab – The Most Dangerous Man In The World
https://www.gardenstatefamilies.org/post/worldview-klaus-schwab-the-most-dangerous-man-in-the-world
But they also have and are saying that we have to reduce the worlds population by 70% to 80 % or we are all going to die, Climate Change !

They are demanding that the world stop using Coal, Gas, Diesel and Petrol now or else ! so if we were to do just that, how many people would die in fact ? now do they mention that fact. No ! :confused:

I ask for such peoples response to my questions or anyone's questions, but we get no response ? :confused:
Do the MSM delve into any to question such motives, No ! :oops:
I am trying to pic up a response from the MSM on such a topic but the line is just dead ? I have to ask myself why is that :eek:.
So one can sprout stupid fool demands like they are and do so but the MSM do not give any response to such :confused:? I ask why ! why is the MSM dead on the issue. o_O
The issue of stoping such things would have an impact on something that is death related, that would be on a huge scale like 80% would die easy on that issue alone, that I would think could be on the cards and this is not an issue in regards to the MSM who is saying Nothing to be seen here ! :rolleyes:
But as the Covid how many people are at risk of dyeing ? 2% or so, but then again if the Covid Jab does destroy ones natural immune system, then they may get to reach their target of 70 to 80 % and save us all who live, is that what's on the cards.:rolleyes:
Am I being stupid to question such motives, not to mention why would I question such things ? :confused: it just does not ring true, I smell a rat.. mainly due to the cover ups and extreme suppression that is being used in gagging peoples freedom of speech !

Once a Government starts undermining open freedom of Speech, They should be sacked form office directly. everyone is entitled to freedom of speech regardless if they are wrong or right. as that's the foundation of a healthy democracy.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what did your aquanaut find? what are their credentials? The Bible said that we are to watch.
Let’s just say, I trust her. Because this is what she does for a living.

And staff member or not. Calling someone a name like that. Don’t expect me to look to you for any thing that I would trust.

I would trust her before some thing I read of the internet.

I stopped trusting anything I find on the internet after the last presidential election.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aquatints, was misspelled, my apology. You still didn't answer the question.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Once a Government starts undermining open freedom of Speech, They should be sacked form office directly.
Agreed. However the days of sackings and proper removal from office are gone. Now more drastic and severe actions are the only way to deal with criminals in high office. But it may never happen because even the military forces have been corrupted.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I happen to know someone who personally verified not only what is in these vials. But have examined animals who wer tested with these vials.

Fake news is fake news my friend. I would recommend we stop watching the news or looking for things.

I don’t exactly think it was fake news. I was just questioning if the woman was an actual medical doctor because she didn’t give any explanation for the neonlike things. As for the tentacled thing, good grief I don’t think anyone could say what that is.

And I certainly wouldn’t suggest anyone stop watching any news, and as for not “looking for things,” you can’t get the whole story on ANYTHING any more unless you go digging and looking.

I do wish people would DO digging though before they indiscriminately believe and post things from the internet.

Something smells rotten, that’s for sure, but neither can you indiscriminately believe everything. There’s one site, veritas I think it’s called, it’s a bit ridiculous, I checked it out. But there are some others doing good reporting on the funny smell.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How can we as believers buy into this divisive propaganda...
What do you mean by "divisive propaganda" and who exactly is perpetrating it? The fake and bogus narrative about these so-called vaccines is coming from the top of each government in every free country. AND IT IS ALL LIES. But it has clearly been divisive in that the people who have believed the false narrative are divided from those who have rejected it. "Divide and conquer" is a part of this evil agenda.

There has not been a single honest report or announcement by the powers that be from January 2020 to the present day. In not a single country. However, Norway is the sole country today which has said "Enough is enough" (but has not said that everything was bogus to begin with, and that early treatments were deliberately sabotaged within a criminal conspiracy to make sure people were hospitalized and killed).