Junk in covid vax.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t exactly think it was fake news. I was just questioning if the woman was an actual medical doctor because she didn’t give any explanation for the neonlike things. As for the tentacled thing, good grief I don’t think anyone could say what that is.

And I certainly wouldn’t suggest anyone stop watching any news, and as for not “looking for things,” you can’t get the whole story on ANYTHING any more unless you go digging and looking.

I do wish people would DO digging though before they indiscriminately believe and post things from the internet.

Something smells rotten, that’s for sure, but neither can you indiscriminately believe everything. There’s one site, veritas I think it’s called, it’s a bit ridiculous, I checked it out. But there are some others doing good reporting on the funny smell.

I kind of like what finger. I’d never seen it until pomp mentioned it.

Reactions: pompadour

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe that story. I don't think it is true.
I do believe it could come to that if the madness continues but...I don't believe it is a true story.

EXCELLENT CALL, -- There's SO MUCH INFORMATION but as you astutely discerned, but there is also MIS/DIS Information. And given that Hospitals Presently WILL NOT RELEASE AN INFANT to be taken home without a "CURRENT" (versus "expired" date) Car Seat, what is ONE MORE REGULATION?!?

But VERIFYING the Requirements (which I hadn't done) does show the following:

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/covid-19-recommendations-for-doulas.pdf

NYC HEALTH
COVID-19: Recommendations for Doulas
What if my client has COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms?
If your client is sick or has COVID-19 symptoms, advise them to contact their hospital or birthing facility before they arrive. This will allow the facility to prepare for the client’s arrival. Many hospitals are now testing all patients who are pregnant for COVID-19, and some who are asymptomatic may test positive. You should help your client think through what they will do if this happens to them. Some health care providers may recommend separating the baby from the parent who has COVID-19 while the parent is in the hospital or is being evaluated for COVID-19. This is to reduce the risk of the newborn becoming infected with COVID-19 and should be done on a case-by-case basis. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that the health care provider and parent make this decision jointly. A separation may last until the parent is no longer infectious or longer if the clinical situation changes.
Separation may involve keeping the baby at least 6 feet away from the parent while in the same hospital room, or a true physical separation with another healthy adult caring for the baby. The American Academy of Family Physicians recommends promoting breastfeeding and parent-infant bonding and avoiding parent-infant separation whenever possible, especially if the parent is asymptomatic. Your client may refuse separation from their baby even if they have tested positive for COVID-19 or have yet to receive their COVID-19 test results by the time of delivery. For a sample refusal form, visit evidencebasedbirth.com/covid19.

So as of now, there is no requirement that the Birth Parents be Vax'd before the infant is RELEASED from a NYC Hospital.

And as to "the Vax is GOOD FOR YOU", I'm quite confident that there are new requirements currently being PROPOSED or IMPLEMENTED which we're not even aware of yet!

EXCELLENT CALL,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Last edited:

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would think that if the birth mother is positive for covid 19 the baby would be also. So where is the need for separation, why the concern?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, -- now ANOTHER "Covid Breakthru" where the CDC apparently instructs the Medical Community to DECREASE the PRC Test Frequency from 40+ Cycle, which yields a FALSE 97% "Positive" to a NEW 28, -- so that they can CLAIM THE VAX IS WORKING???

Beast Informer @[email protected]

New CDC document shows that PCR tests for vaccinated people will use a 28 cycle threshold.

The CDC guidelines set a 40+ cycle threshold to inflate the Covid-19 statistics. A 40 cycle threshold produces a 97% false positive rate.

Lowering the PCR cycle threshold for vaccinated people is a massive fraud to make it look like the vaccines are working.

79ed6857d2d0aaff.jpg

... and it appears that this is ACTUAL Information!

Bobby Jo & ELAM

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would think that if the birth mother is positive for covid 19 the baby would be also. So where is the need for separation, why the concern?

My daughter tested positive for Covid a few weeks or so back. She is unvaxed, and she had a very very mild case. Her infant (breastfed) son was with her the whole time and never got sick. There's no reason to separate mother and baby.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
OK, -- now ANOTHER "Covid Breakthru" where the CDC apparently instructs the Medical Community to DECREASE the PRC Test Frequency from 40+ Cycle, which yields a FALSE 97% "Positive" to a NEW 28, -- so that they can CLAIM THE VAX IS WORKING???

Beast Informer @[email protected]

New CDC document shows that PCR tests for vaccinated people will use a 28 cycle threshold.

The CDC guidelines set a 40+ cycle threshold to inflate the Covid-19 statistics. A 40 cycle threshold produces a 97% false positive rate.

Lowering the PCR cycle threshold for vaccinated people is a massive fraud to make it look like the vaccines are working.

79ed6857d2d0aaff.jpg

... and it appears that this is ACTUAL Information!

Bobby Jo & ELAM

Yet another piece of deception in the many lies that are fathered by the evil one

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess I confused. -- The Government tells me the Vax is GOOD for me. The NEWS tells me the Vax is GOOD for me. My Employer tells me that the Vax is Good for me. And now my Hospital tells me the Vax is GOOD for me:

8f37e24528ec8aa9.jpeg

Shouldn't the RESULTS of the Vax PROVE it's GOOD for me, -- or should I simply believe the liars?

Bobby Jo

I looked for this news story and couldn't find it online. Looks like fake news.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EXCELLENT CALL, -- There's SO MUCH INFORMATION but as you astutely discerned, but there is also MIS/DIS Information. And given that Hospitals Presently WILL NOT RELEASE AN INFANT to be taken home without a "CURRENT" (versus "expired" date) Car Seat, what is ONE MORE REGULATION?!?

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/covid-19-recommendations-for-doulas.pdf

NYC HEALTH
If your client is sick or has COVID-19 symptoms, advise them to contact their hospital or birthing facility before they arrive. This will allow the facility to prepare for the client’s arrival. Many hospitals are now testing all patients who are pregnant for COVID-19, and some who are asymptomatic may test positive. You should help your client think through what they will do if this happens to them. Some health care providers may recommend separating the baby from the parent who has COVID-19 while the parent is in the hospital or is being evaluated for COVID-19. This is to reduce the risk of the newborn becoming infected with COVID-19 and should be done on a case-by-case basis. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that the health care provider and parent make this decision jointly. A separation may last until the parent is no longer infectious or longer if the clinical situation changes.
Separation may involve keeping the baby at least 6 feet away from the parent while in the same hospital room, or a true physical separation with another healthy adult caring for the baby. The American Academy of Family Physicians recommends promoting breastfeeding and parent-infant bonding and avoiding parent-infant separation whenever possible, especially if the parent is asymptomatic. Your client may refuse separation from their baby even if they have tested positive for COVID-19 or have yet to receive their COVID-19 test results by the time of delivery. For a sample refusal form, visit evidencebasedbirth.com/covid19.

So as of now, there is no requirement that the Birth Parents be Vax'd before the infant is RELEASED from a NYC Hospital.

And as to "the Vax is GOOD FOR YOU", I'm quite confident that there are new requirements currently being PROPOSED or IMPLEMENTED which we're not even aware of yet!

EXCELLENT CALL,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

That’s funny. I know I shouldn’t laugh at absurdity and inconsistency but…sometimes I need to.
Second paragraph - “people who are breastfeeding or chest feeding.”
Next to last paragraph - lists only “breastfeeding.”

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My daughter tested positive for Covid a few weeks or so back. She is unvaxed, and she had a very very mild case. Her infant (breastfed) son was with her the whole time and never got sick. There's no reason to separate mother and baby.

Oops, you pposed to say, “ their infant (breast fed or chest fed) birthed person was with they the whole time and never got sick. There’s no reason to separate birthing person and birthed person.
:rolleyes:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NYC HEALTH

EXCELLENT CALL,
Bobby Jo & ELAM

Oh I agree it most likely will happen if the current madness doesn’t stop.
You know, the most surprising part of that page is that they decided it would be an “undue hardship” for a doula to have to provide proof of vaccination to be in the birthing room. How is that an undue hardship? I mean the doula already has to have her proof on her person to enter a restaurant, movie, sports or arena event in NYC as of Sept 13. A doula has to work harder to get a whopper and fries than to enter a birthing room? And all the doctors and nurses are gone who can’t provide that proof in the birthing room, but somehow it’s “undue hardship” for a doula…
For a time will come when people will not listen to sound teaching.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo and TLHKAJ

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree. And then too, the doula just waltzes in with no proof? What if he/she has it?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know what it all reminds me of? Growing up with a parent who changed rules around all the time to suit her mood. You never knew when a rule made yesterday would be amended, chopped up and rewritten, or completely reversed. You didn’t even know if you might be told, I never said that! It’s called gaslighting. The goal is to confuse you and make you think you might be crazy.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and TLHKAJ

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know what it all reminds me of? Growing up with a parent who changed rules around all the time to suit her mood. You never knew when a rule made yesterday would be amended, chopped up and rewritten, or completely reversed. You didn’t even know if you might be told, I never said that! It’s called gaslighting. The goal is to confuse you and make you think you might be crazy.

Any thing that does not kill you makes you stronger. Looks like you turned out very well.
God Bless.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw this "Post" and thought that EVERYONE should be warning others of peril, whether physical or spiritual, -- and here we are in this Forum and hopefully in our daily lives doing precisely THAT!

46d9df3b554a3ef3.jpeg

Bobby Jo

Reactions: pompadour

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh my gosh no, I turned out the most abject mess you ever did see until God began healing me.

That's what I mean. God uses trials and tribulations to point us in the right direction. If every thing in our life's was sunshine and roses how would we know that we need God?
Trust me , you turned out well. It is not so much the journey but rather where you end up that matters.
Pomp.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean by "divisive propaganda" and who exactly is perpetrating it? The fake and bogus narrative about these so-called vaccines is coming from the top of each government in every free country. AND IT IS ALL LIES. But it has clearly been divisive in that the people who have believed the false narrative are divided from those who have rejected it. "Divide and conquer" is a part of this evil agenda.

There has not been a single honest report or announcement by the powers that be from January 2020 to the present day. In not a single country. However, Norway is the sole country today which has said "Enough is enough" (but has not said that everything was bogus to begin with, and that early treatments were deliberately sabotaged within a criminal conspiracy to make sure people were hospitalized and killed).
Thats goes for EVERYONE

Including all the conspiracy theorists in this very chat room

Don;t just blame the government. We know they are evil. Let’s take responsibility for our own actions

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t exactly think it was fake news. I was just questioning if the woman was an actual medical doctor because she didn’t give any explanation for the neonlike things. As for the tentacled thing, good grief I don’t think anyone could say what that is.

And I certainly wouldn’t suggest anyone stop watching any news, and as for not “looking for things,” you can’t get the whole story on ANYTHING any more unless you go digging and looking.

I do wish people would DO digging though before they indiscriminately believe and post things from the internet.

Something smells rotten, that’s for sure, but neither can you indiscriminately believe everything. There’s one site, veritas I think it’s called, it’s a bit ridiculous, I checked it out. But there are some others doing good reporting on the funny smell.
The news today is out to cause division. A sportscaster as much as admitted that. That The is what they teach in college today/ The reporter that can cause division is the one who will be popular and make the most money
I am sorry sis. I can;t believe anything I read anymore. When all the stuff about the last election was proven to be false. I lost faith in any news outlet.