Just Be Ready, or Watch?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to disagree, because the MAIN doctrine of the Pre-trib Rapture theory is the false idea of being 'raptured' by Jesus PRIOR to the start of the "great tribulation". And that... is the specific doctrine that I asked you if you think I am wrong about.
Um . . . back to the beginning, you are of the mind, or are you? that a pre-tribber can't be watching for all the signs. Now you are changing the topic.

OK, to affirm you, yes, Pre-trib is before the trib. But you started with ready and watching.

Much love!

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not attacking anyone or judging anyone. The rapture theory is false doctrine. It's a lie. God wants the truth told. Ezekiel 13:22. Because with lies, ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life. Those who teach or promote false doctrine, are doing satan's work. Some of it is out of ignorance. These fake shepherds are setting people up for antichrist, when he comes 6th trump to Jerusalem. These misguided preachers may think their getting away with this. God has books, and angels write it down, and present it to Jesus. These fake preachers should be shaking in their boots. Their spiritual murderers, and have blood on their hands. 13:9. Neither shall they be written in the written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord God. Jesus doesn't make idle threat. These fake preachers are going with satan into lake of fire at the end of millennium, judgement day. Understand this, Jesus holds pastors, teachers and evangelists, priests at different level of standards than sheep. James 3:1. My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive greater CONDEMNATION. The word masters means Teachers or pastors. Those planting seeds are a accomplish to guilty by planting evil thoughts or false doctrine. Jesus is the judge, and this isn't a game !!. LUWIS in Hebrew means = teacher. And MIPHLAGGAH in Hebrew means = division. The fake shepherds follow Belial, in Greek means = satan. James 2:19. Thou believe that there is one God; thou does well: the devils also believe, and tremble. The demons shudder at the power of Jesus name. Even as despicable as evil spirits are, they have enough clout in their mind to shudder at God. Does the rapture theory still look delicious. On judgement day, these ignorant preachers will be shaking to death, when Jesus gives the death sentence on judgement day. As John Wayne would say, you can take it any way you want to.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Um . . . back to the beginning, you are of the mind, or are you? that a pre-tribber can't be watching for all the signs. Now you are changing the topic.

OK, to affirm you, yes, Pre-trib is before the trib. But you started with ready and watching.

Much love!
Here's the question I asked YOU...

"You mean you're saying I am wrong that the Pre-trib Rapture school does NOT... preach being raptured out PRIOR to the "great tribulation"?"

So HOW is that your idea of changing the subject?

And NO, the Pre-trib Rapture school does NOT... watch all the SIGNS Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse for the end of this world leading up to His future return.

ANYTIME someone says Jesus is COMING to rapture His Church PRIOR... to the tribulation He spoke of, they are NOT following the SIGN He gave the Church about the TIME of His coming to gather us. It's as simple as that.

Those who reject the following time for His return that He gave... are APOSTATES:

Matt 24:29-31
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
KJV

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ANYTIME someone says Jesus is COMING to rapture His Church PRIOR... to the tribulation He spoke of, they are NOT following the SIGN He gave the Church about the TIME of His coming to gather us. It's as simple as that.
And yet here I am, a pre-tribber, watching all I can, as I have for decades.

Whenever I may die or be raptured doesn't change how I understand the Bible about what it says will come, and how I watch to see if those things are coming.

That's really simple.

Much love!

• Love
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet here I am, a pre-tribber, watching all I can, as I have for decades.

Whenever I may die or be raptured doesn't change how I understand the Bible about what it says will come, and how I watch to see if those things are coming.

That's really simple.

Much love!
No you are NOT watching like Lord Jesus commanded us. If you were, then you would KNOW that the Pre-trib Rapture theory you are on is a false doctrine from men!