Just curious....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 8th day is traditional for Jewish babies - like Jesus was taken to the temple on his 9th day - My uncle had to have it done when he was an adult and my husband when he was about two both for medical reasons. Must be painful though.
My Jewish friend says that part of the bris ceremony is an unspoken prayer that the mohel's hand holding the knife doesn't slip. :D

• Wow
Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As an engineer with almost 40 years in the computer storage device industry, I find the computer cache analogy interesting. The integration process you mentioned reminds me of what a solid-state hard drive does when it has to rebuild its context tables. The data is there in permanent storage, but without context. Knowing some of the things that can and do go wrong with caching architectures, I can think of some other interesting applications, but they say it's not good to push an analogy too far. ;)

Your MPD/DID thread is also helpful and has some useful references for understanding what I'm seeing. Thank you. It makes me smile to see God help you help others.:)
Thank you for sharing, @Lambano. It's amazing to know that what I wrote actually made sense. lol

My programmers actually programmed at least 3 internal computer systems into my alter systems.

In 2005, I met an "internal programmer" alter. "He" wore a white lab coat, and held a clip board with grid paper and when he spoke, it was in code ...computer code. Alters are given code references and are charted on a grid system. An illuminati programmed person will usually have a 13x13x13 gridded system (as I did).

That was the beginning of a time when alters were coming forward (to me) by the dozens or hundreds, sharing info about themselves, and integrating.

Later, I found 3 internal computer systems. Each system, of course, was comprised of many hundreds if not thousands of alters. I learned that someone (a handler or programmer), could access my internal computers via a password. And upon accessing, there were these (what looked like) "command prompt" boxes full of thousands of codes. Two of the command prompt boxes was filled with genealogical information and masonic rites. Of course, each computer component was an alter or group of alters performing that function. But internally, they were seen as a "command prompt box" or a "file" or what have you.

At the time I became aware of these internal computer systems, one alter came forward and shared a bit of her experience. Inside, when I saw her, she was just a "head" .....no body. The setting was beautiful... inside a rather large jungle home. Behind her was a glass sliding door that led to a lanai or patio of some sort ....with a gazebo area covered with a thatched roof ....all overlooking a beautiful South American jungle. I saw her in front of a computer screen, with electrodes attached to her (head/brain). In some other location, there were 3 programmers in white lab coats. They had computers with which they would type messages and communicate to her ....directly to her/brain. She would "think" her reply back to them (no typing) and the words would appear on their computer screens. This was the beginnings of what is now being pushed as brain-to-computer interfacing.
Also, there was another person (male) that she was interfaced with, brain-to-brain.

After she showed me that memory, she had a very shameful and sad look on her face. She looked down, and the "face" came off ....and all I saw was a brain. Nothing else. She only was seen internally as a brain. She had worn the "face" for my sake. But now, I saw her as she saw herself ....just a brain. She said, "What they did to us was hideous!"

The next morning after I met her, I woke up to get out of bed. And upon putting my feet on the floor to stand up, I collapsed to the floor. It was as of my legs had been dislocated. They wouldn't work. That day, I spent the whole day in bed suffering violently severe full body (but mostly legs, from hips to toes) muscle spasms. My two younger daughters stayed by my side that day, massaging muscles ...mostly pressure points on my hands and forehead, which my middle daughter (18 at the time) learned in cosmetology/massage school. I spent the entire day that way, with my feet up on the wall to keep them from completely drawing up. Spasms came in waves with barely a minute or two between ....hip to toes. The pain was ....horrific.

That night, I met another alter. Internally, she looked like a ragdoll wearing a dress. Only she had no face ...and no legs or arms. What I learned is that she was the part (alter) who held memories of being bound on a surface, limbs dislocated ...electrodes attached to the body in various places ...and electrocuted anytime she gave a wrong answer. She was a little girl, and when asked, she would say she's a little girl ....wrong answer ...electric shock, spasms, very painful ....ask again....wrong answer.....shock ....finally she learned to identify as something nonhuman ....little girls get tortured. She didn't want to be a little girl anymore. This is how they dehumanize and get alters who will identify as computer components (at least in my experience).

Btw, the spasms and inability to walk were what is called "abreaction" and "body memories." Memories are stored not only in the brain, but in every cell of the body. This is why an organ donor recipient will often get memories belonging to the donor. And this ks why a (human) clone will have memories of the person they were cloned from. The body (DNA) remembers.

About having "male" alters ....I had a handful of those. Part of healing that leads to integration is realizing their true identity as parts of the whole ...who is female. It had nothing to do with sexual orientation. It was more about function. I had an adolescent "male" alter named Sam whose job in that system (group) of alters was to take beatings. Males are seen as tougher, stronger and they needed a part who was strong enough to take beatings. Sam did heal and integrate. It took a little while...months.

I'll probably copy this over to my MPD/DID thread.

Last edited:

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amazing @TLHKAJ . What you said about organ donor memories is also true and acknowledged by science. Organs hold memories and for some people it affects them profoundly.
I do have one question though. This happened to you in 2005 while you also have your children? I thought these things happened to you when you were a child?
How did this happen to you in 2005? Where were you?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amazing @TLHKAJ . What you said about organ donor memories is also true and acknowledged by science. Organs hold memories and for some people it affects them profoundly.
I do have one question though. This happened to you in 2005 while you also have your children? I thought these things happened to you when you were a child?
How did this happen to you in 2005? Where were you?
These were memories that came back when the alter personalities came forward (to connect with me). Alter personalities hold most of the trauma memories. So what I shared were memories held by other parts of myself which happened in the past ....whether childhood or teens, etc.

But .....this is something that belongs more in my other thread ....for a person born by illuminati and/or masonic bloodline into MK Ultra and SRA, trauma doesn't just stop once a person grows up and moves out of their parents' house.

The cult (programmers, handlers, perps) don't just let a person go who they put so much work into since their conception. Even healing and integration isn't a guarantee that there will not be more trauma, as attempts to retraumatize, punish, etc, are ongoing.
Something could happen last month that I didn't remember because a part of me (alter) came forward to experience and hold that trauma away from me so I could function ....albeit, wonder why I ended up with bruising or dislocated shoulders, ribs, hips .....and have to see a chiropractor to "fix" it. Memories come later...

I know that will lead to more questions ....

Last edited:
Reactions: GaryAnderson

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay... I have 2 curious questions that may seem odd. Idk if I'll have any takers. lol

1.What is your earliest memory?

2. Do you remember the layout of the home your family lived in when you were 1 yr old?

Earliest memory, at age 1 almost 2. Was wanting to go to the outhouse and my mom letting my sisters go but not me. A little blip of my G-ma being at our house. (Of course didn’t know at the time what a G-ma was but she was there in my moms rocking chair.)
At age 2 a memory of my mother rocking me. Once of having whinny fit because my dad would not let me go (down the block) with my brother and sisters to watch the train pass by.

Home layout at age 1? Not really. Remember a room with a big heater, rocker and the back door.
Age 2, different home, remember the room with sofa, rocking chair, front door with glass I could see out, (and slobbering on when I couldn’t go see the train), dining table, kitchen, pink bedspread on parents bed, my dad made me go lay down on when I was having a hissy fit. Lol

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Earliest memory, at age 1 almost 2. Was wanting to go to the outhouse and my mom letting my sisters go but not me. A little blip of my G-ma being at our house. (Of course didn’t know at the time what a G-ma was but she was there in my moms rocking chair.)
At age 2 a memory of my mother rocking me. Once of having whinny fit because my dad would not let me go (down the block) with my brother and sisters to watch the train pass by.

Home layout at age 1? Not really. Remember a room with a big heater, rocker and the back door.
Age 2, different home, remember the room with sofa, rocking chair, front door with glass I could see out, (and slobbering on when I couldn’t go see the train), dining table, kitchen, pink bedspread on parents bed, my dad made me go lay down on when I was having a hissy fit. Lol
Very cool! Your account reminds me of when we lived in my paternal grandmother's old homeplace. We had chickens, a garden ...usually pigs and ducks, geese, etc. (My uncles also lived on the property.)
The electricity was recently hooked up but still had no plumbing. So we had a well behind the house and an outhouse. There was also a bucket in a closet with a curtain for a door. We had baths on the screened back porch in a metal washtub. On the side porch, there was an old ringer washer ....haha! I don't remember it, but my mom said I threw a kitten into the ringer washer. (She survived!) I do remember getting shocked on the electric fence, though! We had a mix of on and off grid living. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very cool! Your account reminds me of when we lived in my paternal grandmother's old homeplace. We had chickens, a garden ...usually pigs and divks, geese, etc. (My uncles also lived on the property.)
The electricity was recently hooked up but still had no plumbing. So we had a well behind the house and an outhouse. There was also a bucket in a closet with a curtain for a door. We had baths on the screened back porch in a metal washtub. On the side porch, there was an old ringer washer ....haha! I don't remember it, but my mom said I threw a kitten into tje ringer washer. (She survived!) I do remember getting shocked on the electric fence, though! We had a mix of on and off grid living. lol

Good stuff! I have a couple of siblings that hung on to disappointments and bitterness of what others had and we didn’t, and one sibling that we roll with laughter reminiscing about how we didn’t have and were always making do, making up games, things to do. We had a metal wash tub also. Heated water on the stove. Oh, oh, yippie, oldest first, next, next, then me! Not only their used water, but shampoo and drying towel got passed down from one kid to the next. Lol

• Haha

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good stuff! I have a couple of siblings that hung on to disappointments and bitterness of what others had and we didn’t, and one sibling that we roll with laughter reminiscing about how we didn’t have and were always making do, making up games, things to do. We had a metal wash tub also. Heated water on the stove. Oh, oh, yippie, oldest first, next, next, then me! Not only their used water, but shampoo and drying towel got passed down from one kid to the next. Lol
Oh my! And you survived just fine??! Lol
I'm grateful I was the middle child ...only 3 of us, though. lol

I remember hiding in the garden eating tomatoes off the vine. :)

And I also remember my sister and I encountering a snake on our way to the outhouse when I was about age 3. I think it was a king snake, though. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i fel like i remembr having croup as an infant unless i had it again when i was older.... but mom talks about it with people who have babies who are ill sometimes as if i only had it as an infant.
i was sick for two months from the polio v. a. x. and i dont know if i remember that.

Reactions: Taken and TLHKAJ

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And I also remember my sister and I encountering a snake on our way to the outhouse when I was about age 3. I think it was a king snake, though. lol
i ate radishes out the ground and maple leaves. lol

Reactions: Taken and TLHKAJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Snakes, yep! But we lived in the north, and only had garter snakes, but yes the first time I saw one, I ran and told my brother who is older, and he dashed after the snake picked it up and chased me around telling me if I didn’t do his chores he was going to let the snake bite me. Lol I use to go sit in the steering wheel of my dads car and rock it back and forth long before I knew of such a thing as a “playground”. Even we would climb up the tv antenna, that was a triangle contraption rooted in the ground next to the house, perfect for climbing and getting on the roof! A totally different perspective from what was way UP there.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Snakes, yep! But we lived in the north, and only had garter snakes, but yes the first time I saw one, I ran and told my brother who is older, and he dashed after the snake picked it up and chased me around telling me if I didn’t do his chores he was going to let the snake bite me. Lol I use to go sit in the steering wheel of my dads car and rock it back and forth long before I knew of such a thing as a “playground”. Even we would climb up the tv antenna, that was a triangle contraption rooted in the ground next to the house, perfect for climbing and getting on the roof! A totally different perspective from what was way UP there.
Wow, that could've been dangerous! lol
My kids used to climb up on top of our barn with blankets and stuffed animals and play. lol

One day, they spotted a baby deer huddled in a field and dogs around the deer. So one of the kids jumped down off the barn and ran out and grabbed the deer and brought him home. We had the baby deer a couple months. What an experience!! Lol ...he would wake my son up from sleep, suckling on his ear! LOL! We built a fence to keep him in and bottle fed him, but eventually found a wildlife rehabilitator. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken and lilygrace