Just why do the devil's ministers hate Acts 2:38 so much?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
RANDOR said:
WOW!!!! My eyes have opened even more. What Steve spoke was not wrong at all. We should have been rejoicing at what he said.
There are many people in the world who are in their eyes play warrior for Christ. But in a lame way. I saw nothing wrong with what he said. I agree there are many out there of which he spoke.
I knew a baptist preacher 7 years ago. He went home got on his knees and asked Jesus to show him if he was teaching his people wrong.
Jesus appeared to him at his bedside, loved on him for awhile. He couldn't wait until next Sunday's service. He got up to the pulpit and told his people he had been teaching them wrong for all these years. They fired him....they just wanted to keep on being told what they wanted to hear.

Yes, I'm new here....I'm starting to learn a lot from this forum way of life.

I've also learned nothing can be taught or learned from them. just agreeing or debating.
The man is entitled to free speach,yet every forum he writes on he gets banned.makes you wonder who is behind these websites?

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Bro Steve Martin seems to have a deep seated anger in his personality .... and he vents it toward Christians who do not belong to his tiny group.

Very few people listen to his music , and only a handful attend his meetings , so he has to troll around sites like this to toss his message in peoples faces.

His group does not grow , he gets banned from most sites , and the tragedy is , he still blames everybody but himself.

Hope he gets help.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Pelaides said:
The man is entitled to free speach,yet every forum he writes on he gets banned.makes you wonder who is behind these websites?

Jesus taught---- satan is the ruler of this world( system)
He should try doing it the way Jesus taught---the good news of Gods kingdom.--this is the message.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
kjw47 said:
Jesus taught---- satan is the ruler of this world( system)
He should try doing it the way Jesus taught---the good news of Gods kingdom.--this is the message.
Jesus was banned from speaking at most of the synagogues.,If brother steve talks the truth then what is the problem?If he speakes lies then he is nothing to fear.Thats all i have to say concerning this topic.

Secondhand Lion

Jan 30, 2012
People's Republic of Maryland
Pelaides said:
Jesus was banned from speaking at most of the synagogues.,If brother steve talks the truth then what is the problem?If he speakes lies then he is nothing to fear.Thats all i have to say concerning this topic.
Was Jesus message "Believe Acts 2:38 means what a man called Bro Steve Winters says it means or you are 'false-christian filth'"?

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Pelaides said:
Yes there is free speech--free thinking----- but on sights like these there are rules all have to follow.

Chase

May 12, 2014
La Habra, CA
Is this all about taking the word "baptism" in Acts 2:38 literally? Was the OP saying that Christians are only true if they literally get baptized and that just confessing Jesus as your personal lord and savior is not enough?

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Chase said:
Is this all about taking the word "baptism" in Acts 2:38 literally? Was the OP saying that Christians are only true if they literally get baptized and that just confessing Jesus as your personal lord and savior is not enough?
Thank you for caring, ie, only a head's up!

Rom.10:9, 10 are only for those truly " born again," ie, the donkey before the cart routine. "Born again," then confession, ie, not the other way around?

Old confessng Jack