JW's, SDA's, Unitarians and Mormons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many time must I say "I don't believe that Michael is God"? lol
I know, that means you do not believe the word of God given just before you. I was saying wouldn't it be more honest if you just said you do not believe the word of God in Revelation 12 in regards Michael, than go through all this 'smokescreen' stuff?

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believing in Jesus is Salvation, not believing in Hell. Stop lying!
Again, the personal attacks are very unnessary.

I was under the impression that you believe it essential for a person to be saved, that that person believe so-and-so about the fate of non-believers. Is that correct?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there anything else about the Seventh-day Adventists that persons who say we are a 'cult' find offensive other than the long-held by the Reformers and before position on Michael being Jesus?

Surely, there are other doctrines/practices that we hold to that are more offensive than that one.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, that means you do not believe the word of God given just before you. I was saying wouldn't it be more honest if you just said you do not believe the word of God in Revelation 12 in regards Michael, than go through all this 'smokescreen' stuff?
Why don't you quote it? It's not that difficult. Michael is not my God nor my Savior. It doesn't even come close to saying that!

Acts 4:10-12 (NKJV)
10 let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. 11 This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.' 12 Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, the personal attacks are very unnessary.
Like you just did? Your "barbecue" comment was a lie and SLANDER against God! I suggest that you apologize to God.
I was under the impression that you believe it essential for a person to be saved, that that person believe so-and-so about the fate of non-believers. Is that correct?
The eternal Hell fire is absolutely Scriptural, but believing in Jesus of the Bible is what is required for Christian salvation.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This may be too vague and complicated but I think it would be interesting to know the differences in these cults. Any info appreciated!
This OP is flaming and goading.
Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.