Kamala Harris Is Not Eligible to Be Vice-President of the United States

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that major legacies of Trump among those who call themselves Christians are that he's harmed evangelism and the spiritual life among believers.
We've seen two evangelical allies of Trump taken down by scandals recently. I won't be surprised if there are more.

Reactions: bukka

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We've seen two evangelical allies of Trump taken down by scandals recently. I won't be surprised if there are more.

I think you're right, Giuliano. I think that Paula White and Kenneth Copeland may be the next two. They are accidents waiting to happen, regrettably.

Reactions: Giuliano

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... We saw Trump trying to smear Obama ...
Isn't it interesting that the Democrats pointed at Page, Flynn, and Trump; but the TRUTH points at Obama, Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Yates, Rosenstein, Rice, Comey, McCabe, Clinesmith, Strzok, Page, and undoubtedly others.

Obama is a CRIMINAL, -- who will find himself financially BANKRUPT for all his legal expenses, and DEAD at a relatively early age -- Ref. Psalms 109.

The first to fall is the most obvious, Clinesmith. Yates has already turned against Comey; McCabe against Rosenstein; Comey and McCabe have both blamed each other; and Page has distanced herself from her former lover, Strzok. :)

Do ya love it when their secrets are shouted from the roof tops? Luke 12:3

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Truman

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Senator Kamala Harris is not, from a constitutional standpoint, a natural-born citizen of the United States. She was born on American soil, but that’s not enough to qualify for birthright citizenship. Here is the actual language of the 14th Amendment (emphasis mine throughout):“All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.” It’s not enough just to be born on U.S. soil. You must both be born on U.S. soil and be subject “to the jurisdiction thereof” when it happens.

It’s not even enough that one’s parents be legally present in the U.S. at the time of the child’s birth. The issue is to whom do the parents - and therefore the child - owe their ultimate allegiance. So while they may temporarily be subject to the jurisdiction of the U.S., their ultimate allegiance, the ultimate jurisdiction to which they are subject, belongs to the nation of their birth, the land where they possess citizenship and from whence they came.

Kamala Harris Is Not Eligible to Be Vice-President of the United States

Considering again the OP, if this OP could possibly be true in respect to Kamala Harris, wouldn't it be applicable to Ted Cruz?

Remember that during the 2016 Presidential campaign, Donald Trump accused Ted Cruz, born in Calgary, Canada, of being an illegal alien and, also, that his father, Rafael Cruz was involved in the John F. Kennedy assassination. Doesn't all this make Ted Cruz a non-citizen since, if Trump's accusations are to be considered true, that Ted Cruz and his father have their allegiances elsewhere and are actually Cubans masquerading as American citizens?

If we accept that Ted Cruz and his father are American citizens, I think that we should easily accept Kamala Harris as an American citizen, as well.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it interesting that the Democrats pointed at Page, Flynn, and Trump; but the TRUTH points at Obama, Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Yates, Rosenstein, Rice, Comey, McCabe, Clinesmith, Strzok, Page, and undoubtedly others.

Obama is a CRIMINAL, -- who will find himself financially BANKRUPT for all his legal expenses, and DEAD at a relatively early age -- Ref. Psalms 109.

The first to fall is the most obvious, Clinesmith. Yates has already turned against Comey; McCabe against Rosenstein; Comey and McCabe have both blamed each other; and Page has distanced herself from her former lover, Strzok. :)

Do ya love it when their secrets are shouted from the roof tops? Luke 12:3

Bobby Jo
We were discussing who's a citizen and eligible to run for President and Vice President. The fact is Trump lied about Obama, and now one of his underlings is lying about Harris. Do try to focus.

Don't hold your breath waiting for Obama to die bankrupt.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try to stay on topic. ... Trump lied about Obama ...

The TRUTH points at Obama, Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Yates, Rosenstein, Rice, Comey, McCabe, Clinesmith, Strzok, Page, and undoubtedly others.

But you aren't here to address the TRUTH, now are you?!? [Rhetorical question.]
Bobby Jo

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Comes down to evidence. Infuriating, it may be, but there you are. Flynn is apparently not out of the woods yet, in spite of Trump's efforts to save him. The judges seem unwilling to let him out of his conviction.

Obama is a CRIMINAL

There's that E-word, again... "evidence." You need some to back up your beliefs.

who will find himself financially BANKRUPT for all his legal expenses

Like Trump did six, or was it seven times? There's another reckoning coming when he leaves office.

And it's not just a comforting fantasy; it's real.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's appears to be in Scripture, and given the choice -- Scripture doesn't lie, but men do.

Bobby Jo
You think Psalms 109 is about Obama? When did he ever tell lies about David? When did Obama pick a fight with David?

Psalm 109:2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

Maybe you need to lay off drinking so much bleach.

Trump lied about Obama. He lied about Ted Cruz. He's lied about a lot of people. Deal with it. Obama didn't make up crazy stories about Trump being an alien -- although I might believe it if Obama told me Donald Trump was a space alien and not a human.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think Psalms 109 is about Obama? ...

Why do you ask questions and then stop your ears? Are you afraid of the TRUTH? Is your politics your TRUE religion? -- You can't serve GOD and mammon, and it's clear which one you've chosen.

-- Obama, Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Yates, Rosenstein, Rice, Comey, McCabe, Clinesmith, Strzok, Page, and undoubtedly others. --

Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you ask questions and then stop your ears? Are you afraid of the TRUTH? Is your politics your TRUE religion? -- You can't serve GOD and mammon, and it's clear which one you've chosen.

-- Obama, Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Yates, Rosenstein, Rice, Comey, McCabe, Clinesmith, Strzok, Page, and undoubtedly others. --

Bobby Jo
I repeat: Psalms 109 is not about Obama, and you're mad if you think it is. Politics is not my religion. It seems to me maybe politics is your religion if you are willing to stretch Psalms 109 to mean Obama. How far out there can you get? Well, you have been further out when you said you thought Trump was one of the two witnesses! Talk about making politics into your religion! You see a crook and think he's been anointed by God just because money-grubbing ministers surrounding him have said, "Oh, he's changed now." He has not changed: He remains the foul-mouthed lying person he was before.

If you want to discuss choosing between God and mammon, it might make an interesting thread. We could say a lot about which Trump has chosen and the shabby methods he's used to get it. What amazes me is how so many Christians are impressed by his money.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
What amazes me is how so many Christians are impressed by his money.
@Giuliano I was unimpressed by Jerry Falwell's fundraising for the Contras, decades back. But then again, if someone has money, or money-raising publicity skills, it seems that somehow a lot of ppl called evangelical suddenly get tolerant of incongruous relations between wealth and influence on the one hand and Scripture-rooted doctrine on the other.

Like you said, good for another thread maybe.

Reactions: bukka and Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Giuliano I was unimpressed by Jerry Falwell's fundraising for the Contras, decades back. But then again, if someone has money, or money-raising publicity skills, it seems that somehow a lot of ppl called evangelical suddenly get tolerant of incongruous relations between wealth and influence on the one hand and Scripture-rooted doctrine on the other.

Like you said, good for another thread maybe.
It could make a very interesting thread. People might be surprised how much money "churches" get from the government.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bottom line, Harris, being a natural-born citizen according to the Constitution, is indeed qualified to be vice-president or president. As we all know, the people claiming otherwise, are doing so for the same reason they denied Obama was a natural-born citizen.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Bottom line, Harris, being a natural-born citizen according to the Constitution, is indeed qualified to be vice-president or president. As we all know, the people claiming otherwise, are doing so for the same reason they denied Obama was a natural-born citizen.
The same folk seemed to want Martin Indyk as US Ambassador to Israel (who wasn't even American and who hastily had to become one); because they are influential, he duly became US Ambassador to Israel.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does Psalm 109 really mention President Obama? :rolleyes:

Does Psalms 44 mention the "Holocaust"? Does Psalms 45 mention the "U.S."? "Does Psalms 48 mention the State of "Israel"? Does Psalms 91 mention "Desert Storm"? -- Or are they just DESCRIBED?

Bobby Jo