Kamala running for President with scandals

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe we need to wait until "division erupts into a form of secession" - back in the day it was PASTORS who began the "Black Robe Regiment" and it should be PASTORS leading a Revolution now. I'm well aware of being labeled a terrorist, and I'm not advocating taking Washington with guns. I'm advocating Christians banding together with Pastors leading the way and demanding that Washington take steps to protect America; first by securing our borders. Republicans had control of both and did NOTHING. Don't you read about all the drug busts that are happening along the border? Other countries HATE US because American leaders have plundered them. Oh we sat here fat and happy because it wasn't being done to US, but take a look at some of the photos of countries we have bombed, and listen to the stories of women that were raped by American soldiers. Don't you think one of them want to sneak across the border into a nuclear facility? Or do you want to wait until drug-resistant TB starts a pandemic? I have a relative who works in a hospital caring for illegals for 3+ months with TB. Wouldn't you think that would be monitored closely? It's going to happen - it's just a matter of time.

Americans are TOO obedient! We've had our Revolutionary spirits beaten out of us. We're socialized and conformed from birth. Yes, lets sit back and wait until our legislators - ALL WHO HAVE ACCESS TO THE NUCLEAR FALLOUT SHELTERS - take care of us. No one is watching out for us paeans! Don't you realize how painful a nuclear death is? You and your family will be on the OUTSIDE of any bomb shelter. Legislators are in no big hurry to secure the border - they and their families know right which nuclear shelter to go to. Then what are you going to say to your wife and kids when their skin is melting off their face? Let's keep waiting, we must be obedient, good little American citizens who hope in the generosity of our legislators. Why you'll see! They'll let us squeeze into the shelter with them! Never happen.

I was in the ER with a severe issue and someone "important" walked in and they took him right ahead of me. We're in a caste system - only Americans don't know it. We fool ourselves a lot. Do you really think "political authorities" care about you? They aren't serving us anymore. As soon as someone gets elected they morph into the system and become as bad as the last one.

Are we going to wait until the next generation is brainwashed even more until all remnants of what America was truly like are erased?

I don't have the answers but I don't think it's being obedient. There is nothing wrong with civil disobedience. I'm just waiting for Pastors to start it. Maybe if we urge it, someone like Franklin Graham or Charles Stanley will lead it. It has to be someone who a lot of people would get on board with. But to sit back while young Americans are dropping dead all around us from the drugs flooding in from Mexico while grandpas arthritis medication is taken so that he walks into the bathroom and hangs himself is foolish.

Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is that people all over the world have obeyed the dictates of leaders…and millions have been killed because of this obedience…Our problem is that people are obedient allover the world in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war, and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves… (and) the grand thieves are running the country. That’s our problem.

Howard Zinn

Nothing wrong with pastors or Christians being involved in any secession. But unless there is a foot in the political arena, they have nothing to stand on. Secession is a political move. It will take politicians to enact such a move. Then you can align yourself with them. To act before that is nothing but terrorism.

Stranger

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are few conservatives in the Republican Party and even fewer Christians. There are none of either in the Democrat and Libertarian parties.

I said it before and will say it again, forget revival, it is not going to happen.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Governments are that powerful. America has changed due to the immigration policies it self inflicted upon itself. Mainly the immigation act of 1965 which gave minorities preferential access over whites.

Foreigners are over our institutions because America has invited them in to be just that.

It will continue to divide till it absolutely ruptures. That is when the politicians take a stand and you can side with the side you agree with.

I understand everything you are saying, which is correct. But you have to wait till you have a political authority to align yourself with. And there will be one. Because it cannot go on. So, trust God, wait, and prepare.

Stranger
What are you going to wait for? Wait until you get into a car accident or undergo a serious operation and Seema Verma decides that you'll only get 5 Norco and you're left screaming in agony like the Vets? I've talked to people and read stories that are enough to make you want to throw up. Something is wrong - deeply wrong - in America. If it hasn't touched your life yet, it will. Where will you be then? We're not standing up when this is being done to the Vets, so who is going to stand up for us? Life IS rupturing - for ONE group at a time, so as not to alert too many people.

In Nazi Germany 300,000 disabled people were killed by Hitler. I don't know where the death toll stands so far as to how many chronic pain patients and Vets have killed themselves in America so far, but I estimate it to be in the hundreds by now.

Since the economy has tanked, many baby boomers have been committing suicide. 65+ age range is the highest for suicide in America, so with the tanking economy, and the limiting of pain medication, you can met a sizable amount of boomers are going to be offing themselves in the coming years.

Obamacare is similar to the socialized healthcare they had in Germany. And once the Nazis took control in Austria, they started handing out lots of freebies. Newlyweds immediately received a $1,000 loan from the government to establish a household. All day care and education were free. High schools were taken over by the government and college tuition was subsidized. Everyone was entitled to free handouts, such as food stamps, clothing, and housing. But tax rates went up to 80% of income. When the federal income tax was first implemented a little over a century ago, most Americans were taxed at a rate of just one percent. But today, we are being taxed into oblivion. Americans pay 97 different taxes each year, and when you add all of those taxes together some Americans end up paying out more than 50 percent of their incomes in taxes.

Under Nazi Germany the government grew and became a monster - just like it's done in America. How many Federal, State, and City workers do we need? My husband ran government jobs and told me of several offices he worked in, had rows and rows of government employees, all on their computers shopping!

"Control freaks working for the government are systematically watching us, tracking us, recording our phone calls and monitoring our emails. At this point, government snooping has become so pervasive that 64 percent of all reporters believe that the government is spying on them." - Prophecy Watch
Read more at 10 Stunning Parallels Between The United States And Nazi Germany

And they pushed God out of anything government. Every week it seems that there is yet another leftist attempt to remove every trace of God from public view. Somewhat near us, in a small town, on the side of a highway are a set of stone tablets with the Ten Commandments. Every time we pass it I have a sense of God - it always gives me comfort seeing it. But the last time we passed it I had the distinct feeling that someone was going to try to get it removed.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing wrong with pastors or Christians being involved in any secession. But unless there is a foot in the political arena, they have nothing to stand on. Secession is a political move. It will take politicians to enact such a move. Then you can align yourself with them. To act before that is nothing but terrorism.

Stranger
I don't agree - I think pastors should act NOW. I'm living in an area that has seen the cancer-like rot of the drugs flooding in from Mexico. Our city was once a thriving place of hope, where manufacturing supported the families in the area, but is now a hollowed-out, drug-infested wasteland of broken-down homes. I was the receptionist at the time when all the men were laid off from the factory. I have never seen such anger. The city effectively died.

You should see the stately churches - one after another - huge, beautifully and artfully crafted with stained-glass windows, one church after another in the center of the city. Our church membership has dwindled, and in about 5 more years it will probably close.

I think this story has been repeated all across America. Maybe you live in a place that's still thriving, and you haven't experienced it yet. But you'll see things differently when you see the design of Agenda 21 taking place right before you.

From Prophecy Watch:
The Chinese police in Nanchang made news in mid April when the press reported the arrest at a concert of a man wanted for fraud. The story was significant because automatic facial recognition systems, linked through now 176 million cameras across the country (rising to 600 million by 2020), had picked the man out of a crowd of 60,000 concertgoers and allowed the police to pinpoint his location in real time.

The episode was promoted by the Chinese government as proof positive of the benefits of the Chinese surveillance state, but the notion that an authoritarian government uses automatic facial recognition to track its citizens everywhere has sent shivers down the spine of anyone concerned about privacy and who may not have full faith in the benevolence of the Chinese government.

Read more at No Place To Hide - Facial Recognition Technology Will End Your Privacy
Facial recognition holds the promise of an incredible leap forward in law enforcement but backwards in individual rights. No longer will oppressive governments need to employ human watchers to monitor video footage.

Read more at No Place To Hide - Facial Recognition Technology Will End Your Privacy
Proponents of automatic recognition systems linked to pervasive surveillance point to the ability to locate missing persons, help dementia patients, identify unconscious victims and catch dangerous felons. The drawbacks are much harder to swallow, however.
Protest movements such as Occupy Wall Street, the Tea Party Movement and Black Lives Matter, were all monitored by the FBI with thousands of faces being fed into federal databases, according to recently revealed information. Those attending vigils held for victims are also common targets for facial pattern collection, representing what amounts to a chilling crackdown on free speech.
With frightening similarity to Egyptian police who manually record protest marches so they can come, often in the night, to arrest dissidents for torture in secret prisons, the creation of a government database of known protestors and blacklists of Americans is unsettling to say the least.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are you conservatives in the Republican Party and even fewer Christians. There are none of either in the Democrat and Libertarian parties.

I said it before and will say it again, forget revival, it is not going to happen.
I don't know. I'm still hoping. I just don't know how much more Christians can stand in this anti-God climate.

The plan for America 2050 is to herd Americans into 11 megacities consisting of six million people each totaling 66 million people. Under this plan, there are no provisions for any other population developments.

316,000,000 million Americans will change to 66,000,000 megacity dwellers.

250,000,000 missing Americans!

That plan has now morphed into Agenda 2025 and is being labeled “Agenda 21 on steroids.” This new agenda now addresses virtually all areas of human activity and is truly a blueprint for global governance.

2025 is the date set to depopulate America!!!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I edited my post and then reposted here. Stupid mistake corrected.

There are few conservatives in the Republican Party and even fewer Christians. There are none of either in the Democrat and Libertarian parties.

And remember, cow are our enemies.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you going to wait for? Wait until you get into a car accident or undergo a serious operation and Seema Verma decides that you'll only get 5 Norco and you're left screaming in agony like the Vets? I've talked to people and read stories that are enough to make you want to throw up. Something is wrong - deeply wrong - in America. If it hasn't touched your life yet, it will. Where will you be then? We're not standing up when this is being done to the Vets, so who is going to stand up for us? Life IS rupturing - for ONE group at a time, so as not to alert too many people.

In Nazi Germany 300,000 disabled people were killed by Hitler. I don't know where the death toll stands so far as to how many chronic pain patients and Vets have killed themselves in America so far, but I estimate it to be in the hundreds by now.

Since the economy has tanked, many baby boomers have been committing suicide. 65+ age range is the highest for suicide in America, so with the tanking economy, and the limiting of pain medication, you can met a sizable amount of boomers are going to be offing themselves in the coming years.

Obamacare is similar to the socialized healthcare they had in Germany. And once the Nazis took control in Austria, they started handing out lots of freebies. Newlyweds immediately received a $1,000 loan from the government to establish a household. All day care and education were free. High schools were taken over by the government and college tuition was subsidized. Everyone was entitled to free handouts, such as food stamps, clothing, and housing. But tax rates went up to 80% of income. When the federal income tax was first implemented a little over a century ago, most Americans were taxed at a rate of just one percent. But today, we are being taxed into oblivion. Americans pay 97 different taxes each year, and when you add all of those taxes together some Americans end up paying out more than 50 percent of their incomes in taxes.

Under Nazi Germany the government grew and became a monster - just like it's done in America. How many Federal, State, and City workers do we need? My husband ran government jobs and told me of several offices he worked in, had rows and rows of government employees, all on their computers shopping!

"Control freaks working for the government are systematically watching us, tracking us, recording our phone calls and monitoring our emails. At this point, government snooping has become so pervasive that 64 percent of all reporters believe that the government is spying on them." - Prophecy Watch
Read more at 10 Stunning Parallels Between The United States And Nazi Germany

And they pushed God out of anything government. Every week it seems that there is yet another leftist attempt to remove every trace of God from public view. Somewhat near us, in a small town, on the side of a highway are a set of stone tablets with the Ten Commandments. Every time we pass it I have a sense of God - it always gives me comfort seeing it. But the last time we passed it I had the distinct feeling that someone was going to try to get it removed.

Nazi Germany is not really a good comparison. The people of Germany wanted Hitler. Not everybody of course, but it was not a divided government like ours is today.

I have told you what you should wait for. You have to wait till there is a political body to enact any form of secession. Even in our Revolutionary War the Continental Congress was created to voice it's grievances against the British. And delegates were established to represent the colonies. And the cry for secession from England became real. The American people had political representatives to rally behind.

Understand that you can protest all that is wrong with the government all you want. You can form political action groups and protest the very things you just wrote about. Which I encourage you and everyone else to do. Without political backing, you will just be another terrorist and squashed like a bug.

I'm not sure you are seeing what is really going to happen when these things kick in. I certainly do believe a rupture in our government is coming. I don't see how it cannot with the divisions we have. Such a rupture is not going to be just a squabble in the street. It will be a total collapse. Things won't be the same anymore. There will be no peace, no security, no money, no food, etc. etc.

And the divisions will take on both religious and racial tones. Just like they do right now in our government.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't agree - I think pastors should act NOW. I'm living in an area that has seen the cancer-like rot of the drugs flooding in from Mexico. Our city was once a thriving place of hope, where manufacturing supported the families in the area, but is now a hollowed-out, drug-infested wasteland of broken-down homes. I was the receptionist at the time when all the men were laid off from the factory. I have never seen such anger. The city effectively died.

You should see the stately churches - one after another - huge, beautifully and artfully crafted with stained-glass windows, one church after another in the center of the city. Our church membership has dwindled, and in about 5 more years it will probably close.

I think this story has been repeated all across America. Maybe you live in a place that's still thriving, and you haven't experienced it yet. But you'll see things differently when you see the design of Agenda 21 taking place right before you.

From Prophecy Watch:
The Chinese police in Nanchang made news in mid April when the press reported the arrest at a concert of a man wanted for fraud. The story was significant because automatic facial recognition systems, linked through now 176 million cameras across the country (rising to 600 million by 2020), had picked the man out of a crowd of 60,000 concertgoers and allowed the police to pinpoint his location in real time.

The episode was promoted by the Chinese government as proof positive of the benefits of the Chinese surveillance state, but the notion that an authoritarian government uses automatic facial recognition to track its citizens everywhere has sent shivers down the spine of anyone concerned about privacy and who may not have full faith in the benevolence of the Chinese government.

Facial recognition holds the promise of an incredible leap forward in law enforcement but backwards in individual rights. No longer will oppressive governments need to employ human watchers to monitor video footage.

Proponents of automatic recognition systems linked to pervasive surveillance point to the ability to locate missing persons, help dementia patients, identify unconscious victims and catch dangerous felons. The drawbacks are much harder to swallow, however.
Protest movements such as Occupy Wall Street, the Tea Party Movement and Black Lives Matter, were all monitored by the FBI with thousands of faces being fed into federal databases, according to recently revealed information. Those attending vigils held for victims are also common targets for facial pattern collection, representing what amounts to a chilling crackdown on free speech.
With frightening similarity to Egyptian police who manually record protest marches so they can come, often in the night, to arrest dissidents for torture in secret prisons, the creation of a government database of known protestors and blacklists of Americans is unsettling to say the least.

Pastors can certainly support a secession movement. I have no problem with that. That doesn't change the fact that you need political clout. You need political footing and backing. Understand that secession always results in war and is seldom successful. That doesn't mean it is not worth trying. It means you need political support to have any hope.

Yes, Christianity is diminishing in our country. I am well aware of that. Our country has literally committed suicide with it's immigration policies. It has changed the fabric of the nation to a third world people. We no longer have water in the well to draw from.

"Americans No More" by Georgia Anne Geyer.

Stranger

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pastors can certainly support a secession movement. I have no problem with that. That doesn't change the fact that you need political clout. You need political footing and backing. Understand that secession always results in war and is seldom successful. That doesn't mean it is not worth trying. It means you need political support to have any hope.

Yes, Christianity is diminishing in our country. I am well aware of that. Our country has literally committed suicide with it's immigration policies. It has changed the fabric of the nation to a third world people. We no longer have water in the well to draw from.

"Americans No More" by Georgia Anne Geyer.

Stranger
Franklin Graham has political clout - that's why I said either him or Charles Stanley - someone people trust - should lead it. But if you wait for politicians to change it, it will never happen.

Our country hasn't committed suicide - those in the highest positions of the land have - and we've let them, and we're still letting them. How many times have we made excuses for Trump, yet he's not stopping immigration? It's not going to stop, and Christians are going to sit here being obedient until it turns into the North American human settlement zone just like they want. America is to be depopulated by 2025 so we know something is going to happen before then. I tried to warn as many as I could what I learned through research but Americans are too docile now. Our spirits have gotten too soft. We're like the Romans before the fall of Rome. I don't know how they plan to depopulate - I know the drugs have killed 72,000 in one year alone and the drug epidemic is predicted to worsen in the coming years. And why not? People lose hope because there is no work and no money - just like what happened in my city. I watched a documentary on it, about how a city in Chicago died after manufacturing left and all the people turned to drugs.

It reminds me about the Kitty Genovese syndrome I did a report on - when in a group, people are less likely to act when they see something wrong being committed. Everyone thinks the other guy is going to do something, and no one does anything. If we sit here and wait until "somebody" does "something" we're going to wait a long time. I read that's why they do the hand signs openly - they think they're so secure that they don't have to hide anymore.

The same thing happened to the Germans. No one said anything when the disabled were killed. And no one is saying hardly anything when the Vets are being denied relief from pain. Not many are speaking out over the suicides that are committed when grandpa's back pain meds are taken away. And the propaganda news arm of the illuminati makes certain it's not widely reported. I don't even trust Fox.

I had a bad flare and was taken to the ER. I lay in the bed and wasn't given one thing for the pain. I'm upright, never had an addiction, yet I was forced to lay in the hospital bed in agony and wasn't given one thing for the pain. My own moans were eclipsed by the patient in the next bed who was crying out. Humans recognize the sound of deep suffering, and that person was suffering. It's absolutely inhumane. Yet Trump, who so many Christians have put their faith in, CUT the production of opioids by 25%. Why would he do this, when statistics PROVE THAT PRESCRIBING HAS GONE WAY DOWN BUT THE OPIOID DEATHS KEEP GOING UP UP UP? The powers that be know that very very few Americans sold their drugs; most took what they're prescribed because they need it. They know the opioid deaths are from the open border.

Trump is in on it, and those who desperately cling to him are going to have a rude awakening. They'll be wearing their Make America Great Again hats as they're shuffled into a FEMA camp, or as a nuclear blast melts the skin off their body, or they come down with drug-resistant TB. They'll be wearing their MAGA hats when a foreigner takes their job.

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves,
for the rights of all who are destitute.
Speak up and judge fairly;
defend the rights of the poor and needy. - Pro. 31:8

Are we doing this? I don't see it.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I edited my post and then reposted here. Stupid mistake corrected.

And remember, cow are our enemies.
I'm beginning to see that. We had an alleged conservative in our area and every decision he made aligned with the non-conservatives. I've begun to think that our votes really don't count. When we found evidence of voter fraud, no one wanted to hear it.

I read that Agenda 2050 was speeded up to be 2025 so that only gives America 5 years to be depopulated. Here is the "human settlement map":
http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/08/america-2050-depopulation-date-changed-to-2025/