Kanye West turns to Jesus.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If no one else will say it, I will say it . RUBBISH! The grooming of people to accept Kanye West surfaced during the presidential "election" I say selection placement by the elites of Trump.
You seem to be the one spouting rubbish. All the elites are ANTI-TRUMP. And no one has given you the right or authority to question another's salvation. This is solely God's prerogative.

Reactions: Willie T

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to be the one spouting rubbish. All the elites are ANTI-TRUMP. And no one has given you the right or authority to question another's salvation. This is solely God's prerogative.

Are they? Obviously you believe everything the news and worldly governments tell you. You should put such blind faith into God alone. If you new the scriptures you would know what is going on. There is not one thing man contrives that God has not called out ahead of time.

"And no one has given you the right or authority to question another's salvation. This is solely God's prerogative."

"And you will know them by their fruits".

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The human child God used at Christ's birth was undoubtedly a good person. One to be respected, but never worshiped.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is EVERY Christians prerogative to test all spirits and that prerogative is Given by my God.

!John 4 :1
Testing the Spirits
1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God. For many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you will know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,…

John is not saying every spirit which says God has come in the flesh of Christ is of God. No. He is saying Christ who is God has come in the flesh. And whose flesh did He come in to clothed Himself in human form? Mother Miryam's. It is the mystery of the Incarnation. That Christ who is God, came in the flesh of a Woman- the Virgin THE SIGN OF EMMANUEL and took of that flesh to be human. You cannot confess the Incarnation and NOT believe that it is of her flesh by which the second person of the Holy Trinity became the Son of man =human, Son of David = by lineage of. It is impossible! She contributed her flesh in her YES!
Isaiah 7:1-15
The Sign of Immanuel
…13Then Isaiah said, “Hear now, O house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of men? Will you try the patience of my God as well? 14Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and she will call Him Immanuel. 15By the time He knows enough to reject evil and choose good, He will be eating curds and honey.…
1 Corinthians 2:14-16
Spiritual Wisdom
…14The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. 15The spiritual man judges all things, but he himself is not subject to anyone’s judgment. 16“For who has known the mind of the Lord, so as to instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.…

I am subject to no man's judgement. But lying spirits are subject to mine!

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mother Miryam is the seal over our hearts and arm just as she is over Christ's heart and was the hand which guided him by the arm as he grew in her guidance in full Wisdom... She is the SEAL of authentic love of Christ.

seal-on-the-loose-drsmashlove-good-morning-drsmashlove-23629022.png

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The human child God used at Christ's birth was undoubtedly a good person. One to be respected, but never worshiped.

Clearly you have no clue what "to esteem highly "means nor do you know what"to out do yourselves in honoring one another" means. As I said you will reject truth but there is NO WAY you will prove me wrong. In a war of words no one and nothing wins against the spirit of Christ in the anointed. Every time someone mentions Mother Miryam you people go into convulsions . You have no idea what awaits those who have served God faithfully. You deny thrones, scepters and crowns . Yet walk around like you have some great knowledge. And I love how I am told by certain people I have no right to question anyone's salvation all the while that is all they do against Orthodox and Catholics . Hypocrites!

1 Thessalonians 5:12-14
Christian Living
12But we ask you, brothers, to acknowledge those who work diligently among you, who preside over you in the Lord and give you instruction. 13In love, hold them in highest regard because of their work. Live in peace with one another. 14And we urge you, brothers, to admonish the unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, and be patient with everyone.…
Now you will probably tell me the First church is not here in Spirit. That is another unbiblical belief . they are in the Holy Spirit then they are always with us. Paul reveals that.
Colossians 2:4-6
Absent in Body, Present in Spirit
…4I say this so that no one will deceive you by smooth rhetoric. 5For although I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit, and I delight to see your orderly condition and firm faith in Christ. 6Therefore, just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to walk in Him,…

And since all the apostles are like minded= have the mind of Christ and are all in agreement, what one member says they all agree. Just as if the One apostle took Mother Miryam as Mother they all do, as does the WHOLE BODY. We can be nothing other than like minded lovers of the brethren. THAT according to SCRIPTURE ALONE!
Romans 2:8
But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow wickedness, there will be wrath and anger.

Romans 12:10
Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Outdo yourselves in honoring one another.

Galatians 5:26
Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying one another.

Ephesians 5:21
Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.

Matthew 10:40
He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

1 Corinthians 4:1,2
Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God…

1 Corinthians 9:7-11
Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock? …
Psalm 133:1
A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

Luke 18:14
I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Romans 12:10
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

And do not give me that so called "born again Christian" nonsense about not honoring the dead. No one dies in Christ. God is the God of the living not the dead. The dead are in hell the righteous are in heaven.
Mark 12:27
… 27He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken!”.

esteem:respect and admiration, typically for a person.

to honor:
high respect; great esteem.

THE WORD OF THE LORD! Thanks be to GOD!

Last edited:

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 12:48
There is a judge for the one who rejects Me and does not receive My words: The word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit expressly states that in later times some will abandon the faith to follow deceitful spirits and the teachings of demons,

Hebrews 1:2
But in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, and through whom He made the universe.

2 Peter 2:10
Such punishment is specially reserved for those who indulge the corrupt desires of the flesh and despise authority. Bold and self-willed, these men are unafraid to slander angelic majesties.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The body does not reject itself. Each member works in harmony with the other serving each other. Mother Miryam is the heart of the body. Christ is the God Head over all. People act ridiculous.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Kanye may not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but I believe his conversion to be genuine.

now just imagine what would happen if a few more Hollywood types did the same thing and followed suit with Kanye and proclaimed their Love of the Gospel? That would be amazing.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kanye may not be the sharpest crayon in the box, but I believe his conversion to be genuine.

now just imagine what would happen if a few more Hollywood types did the same thing and followed suit with Kanye and proclaimed their Love of the Gospel? That would be amazing.
Well, quite a few have... and many have failed to stay the course. Unfortunately, they face more resistance and temptation than most of us can even imagine. They need our prayers more than we hope for their influence. Yet it often seems to be a spectacle of glee for many of us if they fail. We leap to our feet, waving flags and hollering: "Ah Ha! We knew it all along... they never were a Christian, and their failure is proof!"

Alas, I think it is our own failure in not standing with them that their downfall points up more than anything else.

Last edited:

Hope in God

May 29, 2019
TAMPA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a rap fan, but for those aware, Kanye used to be a very carnal rapper, but turned to Christ a few months ago, and has recently released a Christian rap album called "Jesus is King."

I just watched a facebook video by Martyn Illes I'm not sure if I spelt his name right, but if you know the Australian Christian Lobby you most likely have heard of him, anyway he goes on to read Kanye's lyrics from the new album. And the lyrics are totally clean, and very biblically, Jesus centered and what's amazing is several of his new gospel rap songs are hitting the top 50 songs, top 100 on the music charts right around the world, and his Gospel album currently holds no. 1 position on the Aussie ARIA charts.

So the question is what happens from here? Do other famous singers and musicians follow? Could it temporarily change the direction of mainstream music for the next 10 years? How does this go onto influence Gen Y and Gen Z? Because this genre is massive for those generations.

I recall in the 70s when BJ Thomas recorded at least one Christian album that was well received. At a concert he put on in Jacksonville, he was preceded by Andre Crouch whose music everyone knew. We were well stirred by the time BJ Thomas walked on stage, anticipating more praise and worship to follow.

To our amazement, BJ opened with Hooked on a Feeling. Then, Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head. It completely quenched the Spirit. So disappointed in BJ's lack of knowledge regarding the anointing, the crowd loudly chanted Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, even while he was trying to sing his secular material.

This was a common occurrence during his tour, we discovered, which angered him. Even at the concert I attended, he stopped singing, walked off stage, came back, and told everyone that it was his show and he would lead it his way. Again, the crowd began to chant Jesus, Jesus, Jesus! That caused him to set aside all his secular material and sing only his Christian material.

I hope this is never the case for Kanye West. Learning early what is meant by quenching the Spirit is very important.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I recall in the 70s when BJ Thomas recorded at least one Christian album that was well received. At a concert he put on in Jacksonville, he was preceded by Andre Crouch whose music everyone knew. We were well stirred by the time BJ Thomas walked on stage, anticipating more praise and worship to follow.

To our amazement, BJ opened with Hooked on a Feeling. Then, Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head. It completely quenched the Spirit. So disappointed in BJ's lack of knowledge regarding the anointing, the crowd loudly chanted Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, even while he was trying to sing his secular material.

This was a common occurrence during his tour, we discovered, which angered him. Even at the concert I attended, he stopped singing, walked off stage, came back, and told everyone that it was his show and he would lead it his way. Again, the crowd began to chant Jesus, Jesus, Jesus! That caused him to set aside all his secular material and sing only his Christian material.

I hope this is never the case for Kanye West. Learning early what is meant by quenching the Spirit is very important.
It is sad he was treated that way. So many "secular" songs have Jesus right in the middle of them.... if you are listening with your heart.

God is right here in these songs: You or I may not like them, or think they fit our idea of "Christian" music... but they reach others God is searching for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hope in God

Hope in God

May 29, 2019
TAMPA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My interest in music certainly includes light rock, although the majority of my listening over the past decade or so is spent mostly tuned to guitar fingerpicking/jazz instrumentals. Contemporary Christian music lost me a long time ago. And, because I don't attend a fellowship regularly, after having burned out after years of leading worship every time the doors were open, as well as hearing the same rehashed sermons, I don't know any of the songs that are cast on a screen when I do choose to visit somewhere.

Last edited: