Kenite

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
This is how I read the Genesis story. God made Adam & from Adam He made Eve. The serpent (the devil) tempted Eve to eat of the tree of knowledge of good & evil. She ate & offered the fruit to Adam who also ate. After this they felt shame because they had an awareness of evil that they never had before. So all humanity is corrupted by this sin nature we a inherited thru Adam & Eve. The biggest take home message (for me personally) comes in the next verses Gen 3:10-13. Because I often wonder if they had owned up to their actions, without excuses, whether the whole course of humanity might have been changed. And an example, that I should take full responsibility for my sins without laying blame at anyone else's feet.Then follows the curses & being expelled from Eden. I'm stumped on why Gen4:1 has been a source of contention. Adam fathered Cain. Eve's statement, "With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man." This is the first recorded case of human praise to God. Since it carries the sense of gratitude.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This is the exact nail on head Nova if they learned a spiritual truth of good and evil why did not God forgive them and just teach them ????how did this knowledge turn into what it did?? Because that wasn't the sin. The sin was adultry,sodomy, and resulted in an offspring of SatanSo now Satan is physically in the World also now there is a negative equal force that will battle the positive force throughout the whole of scripture. As I have said this isn't about our salvation that is through Jesus Christ that is the main message we are to gain from scripture. its about all that Christ overcame. But the bible is like an onion there is layer upon layer of teaching one of these deeper layers is the negative side that battles the postive but you have to be at a certain level of understanding before God lets you see this.And it isnt about a race of people kennites (means decentant of Cain) How can descentants of Cain be mentioned throughout scripture if they all died in the flood??They are not neccesaily one race of people its a state of your soul/mind yes they were claming to be Jews in the beginning so were we Jews in the beginning, I think they are in all races around the world same as the ten lost tribes.I think many are Arabs(radical Islam who came from Ishmael (a Jew) and claim it was Ishmael who recieved the blessing not Issac) Some still claim to be Jews but what does that prove any of us could denounce Christ and become Jews, kennites will also claim to be christians just as much as anything else they will pretend anything just like tares to defile Gods word. Go to any of 9 out of 10 churches today are they teaching Gods word?? No they are teaching false doctrine.Kennites are everywhere many in postions of powers that will do anything at all costs to undermine GodI think Osma Bin Laden is a kennite claiming to be decentant of Ishmael (and he's tall:))

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(RobinD69;20213)
I take it as no insult.But the referances you give from the strongs concordance do not add up.#6086 is the appropriate referance but you insist on #6095 and #6096 which the Strongs never refers to as tree.I understand where you are coming from but this is what I mean by wordplay,the referances do not add up.As for Cain and Abel being twins,they are not called twins,but the 2 other sets of twins in the OT are referanced as twins.This is another discrepency if you can understand my delema.Now on to the Nephelim,you have shown for yourself that this does not always mean giant in the literal sence.These are the discrepencies with your interpritation.We have giants today,my own brother is 6'7" and I am 6'3",I had a grandfather who was 6'6" and another who was 7'2".These anomolies are becoming even more frequent,look at professional wrestlers and basketball players,look at football players.Imagine if the average height at the time may have been 5' tall,7' would be a giant.I believe I read of a man in India who is over 8'.I can understand your perspective that I may be blind to this because perhaps the Lord has something else for me to understand first,But I could say the same of those of you who believe this theory.We could also accuse each other of being blinded by satan,but that would accomplish nothing.I appreciate the referances but as I said they dont add up in my concordance or my interliniear.
You need to understand language here Robin hebrew/latin ect. often has Root words that add to the meaning it is the same in alot of languagesAnd the giants we will discuss in fallen angels thread, however we are talking 15 to 20 feet tall here not 6'7'

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(RobinD69;20213)
I take it as no insult.But the referances you give from the strongs concordance do not add up.#6086 is the appropriate referance but you insist on #6095 and #6096 which the Strongs never refers to as tree.I understand where you are coming from but this is what I mean by wordplay,the referances do not add up.As for Cain and Abel being twins,they are not called twins,but the 2 other sets of twins in the OT are referanced as twins.This is another discrepency if you can understand my delema.Now on to the Nephelim,you have shown for yourself that this does not always mean giant in the literal sence.These are the discrepencies with your interpritation.We have giants today,my own brother is 6'7" and I am 6'3",I had a grandfather who was 6'6" and another who was 7'2".These anomolies are becoming even more frequent,look at professional wrestlers and basketball players,look at football players.Imagine if the average height at the time may have been 5' tall,7' would be a giant.I believe I read of a man in India who is over 8'.I can understand your perspective that I may be blind to this because perhaps the Lord has something else for me to understand first,But I could say the same of those of you who believe this theory.We could also accuse each other of being blinded by satan,but that would accomplish nothing.I appreciate the referances but as I said they dont add up in my concordance or my interliniear.
Dear Robin...about the trees as literal trees as men...then I guess there is one thing for me to say...Mark 8:22-26 - And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly. And he sent him away to his house, saying, Neither go into the town, nor tell it to any in the town.Much love, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
(kriss;20222)
This is the exact nail on head Nova if they learned a spiritual truth of good and evil why did not God forgive them and just teach them ????how did this knowledge turn into what it did?? Because that wasn't the sin. The sin was adultry,sodomy, and resulted in an offspring of Satan
No the sin was disobedience. And the consequence was an awareness of evil. Sex doesn't enter into it. And I think you are mangling the Hebrew to get that interpretation. (kriss;20222)
So now Satan is physically in the World also now there is a negative equal force that will battle the positive force throughout the whole of scripture.
God is supreme, has always been so & remains so. Angels are created beings (including satan.) They have never had, nor will they ever have equal authority with God. Even in the forthcoming days predicted in Revelation, God's power & authority outweigh the devil.Fallen angels did mate with human women. Which was an attempt to prevent a biologically uncorrupted messiah from being possible. But this (along with the overwhelming evil of the time) caused God to bring the flood. Post the flood, there are no more part satan folks. My hunch is that God changed the way angels are allowed access to the earth. But since scripture doesn't expressly say that, I go with a logical guess.Anyway, this brings is back to the fact that all humanity (no race more or less than another) is sinful via our changed natures from Adam & Eve. All humans on earth are descendents of Noah & has family.I think you need to drop the race theory. I have clearly shown where those Jesus calls sons of your father the devil, are descendents of Abraham. Just so everyone knows. I'm not anti-Semitic. I don't think Jesus would have had a warmer welcome if He was born into another human line.There are distinct promises to the Jews. And what God has said, He will do. Some of those promises aren't yet fulfilled. But will be in the future. But God didn't choose Israel or the Jews because they were better (ie less sinful) than any other part of humanity. But he chose them because He made a promise to Abraham. And because in His love & grace, He made a way for salvation to come to the whole world-Jew & non Jew. And that salvation is thru Jesus.(kriss;20222)
As I have said this isn't about our salvation that is through Jesus Christ that is the main message we are to gain from scripture. its about all that Christ overcame.
Yes, thanks be to God, that Jesus came & made our restoration to God possible.The only reason I've keep up at explaining this for so long, is that the posts I read in the prophecy board are colored by inaccurate assumptions. If any of us, hold a doctrine that doesn't stand up to the test of Scripture, then we need to chuck it out the window. And I think this doctrine fits that bill.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Believe what you will as I said its not about Our salvation What I believe isnt a theroy it is not me twisting Hebrew it is a lack of the english speaker to understand the languageIts not worth arguring about as I have said. The only thing you are completly wrong about and that might have some affect on futher understaning later is your Idea of the flood even an amature hebrew reader and the Bible appendix will tell you it is very expliced that the flood was because of physical sin i.e. the fallen angels mating with men read your appendex again. check the fallen angel thread I believe this is covered there also.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I will post this appendex for youAPPENDEX 26. NOAH "PERFECT". (GEN. 6:9).The Heb. word tamim means without blemish, and is the technical word for bodily and physical perfection, and not moral. Hence it is used of animals of sacrificial purity. It is rendered without blemish in Ex. 12:5; 29:1. Lev. 1:3, 10; 3:1, 6; 4:3, 23, 28, 32; 5:15, 18; 6:6; 9:2, 3; 14:10; 22:19; 23:12, 18. Num. 6:14; 28:19, 31; 29:2, 8, 13, 20, 23, 29, 32, 36. Ezek. 43:22, 23, 25; 45:18, 23; 46:4, 6, 13. Without Spot. Num. 19:2; 28:3, 9, 11; 29:17, 26. Undefiled. Ps. 119:1. This shows that Gen. 6:9 does not speak of Noah's moral perfection, but tells us that he and his family alone had preserved their pedigree and kept it pure, in spite of the prevailing corruption brought about by the fallen angels. See Ap. 23 and 25.I believe I posted 23 and 25

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
Noah was both untainted by angelic corruption & righteous (obedient to God.) God said "build an ark" & Noah obeyed. Obedience plus faith=righteousness. And we both agree that angels mated with human women.Our differences come in other places. Such as Eve having sex with satan. Or surviving offspring of fallen angels & human women existing today.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
True for the most part except they are the survors of Cain, kennites which is what the word kennite means. And they survived the flood or we would not have them mentioned after the flood. Which Im sure will be our next discussion but lets start a new thread as this one covers to many subjects. So when you are ready we can start a thread. On the flood Oh And we disagree to whom Cain father was.
smile.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
It's common sense folks. The reason why Cain is not Adam's son is because1. Adam is the son of God (with a lowercase S), and the son of God can not be the first murderer and YHWH and Yahshua can not lie at all.2. Cain's father is clearly Satan. He is the first LIAR. Oh yea, not to mention Satan wants to murder our soul (to deceived us)P.S. Kenites clearly still exist.Love much Jag.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
This has become a futile discussion,Nova they are not going to believe us for the same reasons we are not going to believe them.They are blind to our perspective and we are blind to theirs.Only God will confirm who is right.We all believe in Christ,so we are safe,but there is one warning that will fall on one side or the other"Do not add to the word of God or the plagues of this book will befall whoever does"I know its a paraphrase,but it has a good point.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Let me ask you a question for you Robin.What does Genesis 8:7 mean to you? Please describe.Genesis 8:7 - And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.Love much, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
What is there to discribe,Noah sent out a raven to find out if the waters had receded.Am I missing something you would like to elaborate on?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Genesis 8:7 - And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.He = Godraven = Satanwaters = peoplesLove much JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(RobinD69;20293)
This has become a futile discussion,Nova they are not going to believe us for the same reasons we are not going to believe them.They are blind to our perspective and we are blind to theirs.Only God will confirm who is right.We all believe in Christ,so we are safe,but there is one warning that will fall on one side or the other"Do not add to the word of God or the plagues of this book will befall whoever does"I know its a paraphrase,but it has a good point.
your warning is a good one just out of context here we are not adding anything we just have a difference of opinion on what the sin in the garden really was and if more people survived the flood than Noah we read the original words you read the English thats all.