Kenite

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
Actually it does not say either way that Cain and his parents were the only ones of the Adamic race around at the time,so this could be taken in several different ways.It is possible that Cain and Abel as well as other siblings not mentioned could have already populated a portion of the earth and that Cain was only mentioned because he was the first murderer of the human race and Abel was the first victim as well as first death of the human race.As for the sixth day creation,it is possible that the later creation event as you would like to seperate could be a retelling in more detail of that sixth day creation.You see simple answers can be formed without having to change the text.You see talls theories are fine and dandy but they do not coincide with the word on many levels.You try to limit Adam to being the first Adamic man,but not the first man even though God declared Him the first man and eve the first woman.Now we come to the line of Cain,it is possible that the mark of Cain was to be a Giant and that because of his murderous ways he was no longer considered a son of God.Now we know that very often a tall woman is still only the size of an average man,now I know this isnt always so but humor me.So take this into account when we look at sons of God,meaning anyone who hadnt rebelled,and daughters of man,meaning those who had rebeled,a few centuries go by and everyone has rebelled except for Noah and his family.Now this does not mean that those who have the genetic trait for giganticism where not part of Noahs family,but that they had merely accepted the truth and were considered of God.Eight people are the only survivors of the flood,the Bible clearly states this in one of the few verses I have offered.Amongst this eight people,all have the potential to rebel but this takes at least a generation to occur.Now look at Hams sin and the curse of His son Canaan,rather than this being a curse,it could easily be a prophecy taken as a curse.Canaan comes along and is rebellious as predicted and it all starts over again just as with Cain.Now we know down through history the Kenites,in the form of several different but similar nations,Canaanites,Midianites and a few more I cannot recall at this time,but all can be traced back,if not genetically but religiously,to the Kenites.Even the Chosen race,which I prefer the Chosen faith,rebelled quite often and had to be chastised by the Lord.This is evedent throughout scripture.You see anyone who rebels and purposely tries to stop the Lords work can be called the sons of satan,kenites,canaanites,pagans,These are titles given to rebels against the Lord.Look at this,homosexuals,musrderers,fornicators,liars and the list goes on of titles given to rebels against the Lord,but many of us where just these things and we still have the temptations,but we are sons/daughters of God who just so happen to faulter at times,but we are no longer titles as these things because we are Christians first,sons/daughters of the most high who are tempted and stumble from time to time.I do not hate anyone here and yes I realize that this theory of the serpant seed and the kenites does not affect ones salvation,but the hatred that can be justified by it can affect someones salvation,it can give someone a false sence of salvation while they are our their murdering and raping those they deem inferior,and all they have to do is declare them sons of satan or kenites and they feel justified to abuse these people.How many people may be turned from salvation because of someone justifying their actions as being of God because they are against what they consider an inferior race or belief system.Look at the Muslims,if you arent one of them you are against them and they are justified to kill you.Look at the Jews,withing their Talmudic teachings,they are justified to use and abuse whoever is not of theis faith,and the list goes on and one of those who justify and abuse their own faith,even the Christians because of one little divergent doctrine or theory."Love the Lord thy God with all your heart soul and mind and Love your neighbor as yourself",these are the two greatest comandments with promise.To give a theory or doctrine such as the Kenites or the serpant seed undermines the two greatest commandments and leads to the distruction of the teachings of Christ.As I have said,and it was erased,I apologize for any seeming attack against anyone here and for my seeming sarcasm.My main concern is for those who are unlearned and those who seek justification for their hatred.How many of them are we damning to hell by teaching a doctrine of hatred towards someone else whether deliberate or just by being slightly miguided?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Nova;20151)
Actually, that wasn't my next question. But I do have a few.First, a caution, If God's word says something-I believe it. Scripture is the ultimate authority & the inspired word of God. If Gen 4:1 is a lie, then whatelse are you selectively elinimating from scripture. There is great danger in tampering with the validity of God's word.Now the questions.1)Are the part satan/part human folks all dead (per Genesis 6)?2)Except for Jesus' bloodline, does ancestry have bearing on our individual standing with God?3) If the answer to #1 is yes & #2 no, then why care about labeling anyone a Kennite? Ie how does this advance the truth of God?
first of all look at this verseGenesis 4:1 "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, (I have never said different as I explained she did concieve and bore twinsand bare Cain, (the first of the twins) and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord."Did the lord impregnate her?? no she was thanking God, out of innocence what does this have to do with the fathers) In the Hebrew text it states; "ish eth Yehovah". This literal version translates, "with the help of Yehovah". There is no gap in the vereses 4:1 an 2 here in the original it was man who put a separation between these verses were it not in the wrong place how would it read.Genesis 4:1 "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said,."I have gotten a man "with the help of Yehovah". "And she again (continued) an bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground."How you say this changes the word or proves paternaity is beyond me1.Gen 6:19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every [sort] shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep [them] alive with thee; they shall be male and female. Where does it just say animals?? the hebrew says two of every thing with the breath of life do you think the races had the breath of life??Also they didnt nessarily have to be half Satan hundreds of years had passed they had inter married they had free will 2. absoulty No!!! off course not the only reason for bringing this into anything as I have said is it is the negative (Satans side ) it comes into play to understand who was behind Christ crusifiction it was not the Jews its was the kennites that had taken over the priesthood claiming to be Jews it is who will be the first on the band wagon to accept antichrist Its all part of Gods plan.__________________

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
The Old Testament is pretty clear about calling a spade, a spade. It doesn't gloss over character faults or lies. For example, Abraham calling Sarah his sister. And Job's friends getting in trouble for giving him bad advice. Or David being the wrong when he slept with Bethsheba. But I can't find any basis for disbelieving Gen 4:1. Yes Eve said "I have gotten a man from God." Would you be more comfortable if Adam said it? Both Adam & Eve sinned in the garden.I think I already covered Rev 3:9 in my first post. There are warnings to both those who claim to be Christians-and aren't. As well as Jews-who aren't.I'm still at a loss about how this advances the gospel. Or even fits in with the rest of the gospel.

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
Dang, you all type so much faster than I do. I was still 2 or 3 posts up.Yes, I agree the "with the help of the Lord" carries the intent of thanks & gratitude. Not that God had sex & got her pregnant (who would have ever thought I'd be typing that.). Then you lost me. I see both Cain & Abel as being biologic children of Adam. Are we beyond the question of who fathered Cain?Okay, on to #1. So you think God permitted them on the ark? So why the flood?On #2, On the day of Pentecost, many who wanted Jesus crucified were saved (Acts 2.) And Paul (before his name change from Saul) persecuted the church. And Paul was a Hebrew. So we can't make a blanket statement that those who persecute the church are Kennites.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Dear NovaWe looked at the Hebrew and Greek words that are translated to English, as the English falls short...it does loses some of its meaning. Hebrew and Greek are very important.P.S. Genesis 4:1, Kriss and Denver is correct, Eve is saying that. As for the flood...there were more people on ship, just eight souls follow God's will. (That they didn't mate with the fallen angels. (sons of God)Love much JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
kriss;20159]first of all look at this verseGenesis 4:1 "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived said:
I am sorry but nowhere does it specifically say they are twins,whether in Hebrew or English.I have compared the verses in Genesis 4 with Genesis 25:24-26 and Genesis 38:27-30 and I dont see and appropriate comparison with the two actual accounts of twins in the OT.
There is no gap in the vereses 4:1 an 2 here in the original it was man who put a separation between these verses were it not in the wrong place how would it read.
Gap or no gap,it is still speculation and not proof they are twins.
1.Gen 6:19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every [sort] shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep [them] alive with thee; they shall be male and female. Where does it just say animals?? the hebrew says two of every thing with the breath of life do you think the races had the breath of life??
But you see this could go either way,it does not differentiate race just like it doesnt differentiate the differences in cat or lion or dog and wolf.Much can be assumed,as well as much can be denied.
Also they didnt nessarily have to be half Satan hundreds of years had passed they had inter married they had free will
And along these same lines,they did not have to be genetically any part Satan,but merely rebellious spiritually.
2. absoulty No!!! off course not the only reason for bringing this into anything as I have said is it is the negative (Satans side ) it comes into play to understand who was behind Christ crusifiction it was not the Jews its was the kennites that had taken over the priesthood claiming to be Jews it is who will be the first on the band wagon to accept antichrist Its all part of Gods plan.
I believe Nova has addressed this part rather well,many who wanted Christ crucified became saved.To address these things to a race rather than a belief system leaves open many abuses and atrocities than have plagued our faith over the past two mellenia.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
(thesuperjag;20167)
Dear NovaWe looked at the Hebrew and Greek words that are translated to English, as the English falls short...it does loses some of its meaning. Hebrew and Greek are very important.P.S. Genesis 4:1, Kriss and Denver is correct, Eve is saying that. As for the flood...there were more people on ship, just eight souls follow God's will. (That they didn't mate with the fallen angels. (sons of God)Love much JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.
But as we have pointed out,there is no Biblical basis for these theories,just one theory supporting another until the original text is lost and the theory is considered fact.Please forgive me,but I do not believe God would leave things as up in the air as has been implied here.While the text goes on to elaborate that these survivors and no other are to populate the earth.To believe what is being propagated here,we would have to believe God is willing to sabotage His own righteousness.I will get back to you on the fallen angel thing after a little more checking.Thank you for the patience.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(RobinD69;20171)
(thesuperjag;20167)
But as we have pointed out,there is no Biblical basis for these theories,just one theory supporting another until the original text is lost and the theory is considered fact.Please forgive me,but I do not believe God would leave things as up in the air as has been implied here.While the text goes on to elaborate that these survivors and no other are to populate the earth.To believe what is being propagated here,we would have to believe God is willing to sabotage His own righteousness.I will get back to you on the fallen angel thing after a little more checking.Thank you for the patience.Dear RobinD69I never said God loses something in His Word. I said The English falls short of it's meaning. We need to look up in the Hebrew and Greek, so we can understand the bible...God is great for giving us tools.
smile.gif
P.S. Can you give me the difination of the word theory please?Much love, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Robin Nova you are both assuming we are trying to change Gods word THAT IS NOT TRUE I SAY NOT TRUE we are trying to show you there is more to Gods word than you have been taught by men by looking at the Hebrew in depth this becomes evident. This is about how God along with what we know shows us Satan's plans/schemes he used to try to defeat God so he could become God. We are trying to show you ALL God had to say so we can prepare for Satan's next attack at the End times.We are changing NOTHING How does understanding that Satan has had a plan to defeat God from the beginning How does knowing that other people survived the flood change your faith ??? Does it change Gods plan to Salvation in any way??It simply tells you of how Satan and the kennites work because God has foretold us all things for an example question is do you want to see Gods whole word or only what you have been told???? cause if you dont want to know fine we'll stop trying to tell you

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
When the ten tribes where scattered over the Caucasus Mt's into Scotland the land of the Celts they started their ministry's in this new land they did not have lots of books and writtings so they devised teaching methods that people would remember one of these was in form of quizes as documented below. From the History of Celtic churches:The Church set up at Glastonbury by Joseph of Arimathea about five years after the Passion, he does, however, quite well after 400 A.D., and proficiently documents his material. In this chapter he demonstrates the various methods of teachings used by the young new Celtic clergy. One of those methods was a question and answer liturgy of which the following is an authentic specimen (answers in parentheses): "Who died but was never born? (Adam) Who gave but did not receive? (Eve, milk) Who was born but did not die? (Elias and Enoch) Who was born twice and died once? (Jonas the prophet, who for three days and three nights prayed in the belly of the whale. He neither saw the heavens nor touched the earth) How many languages are there? (Seventy-two) Who spoke with a dog? (St Peter) Who spoke with an ass? (Balaam the prophet) Who was the first woman to commit adultery? (Eve with the serpent) How were the Apostles baptized? (The Saviour washed their feet)."Hardinge finished this chapter by saying the following: "... The Celtic Church cherished a deep love of the Bible, and from the Epistles of St Paul developed their theology. The Psalms were used in worship, and were the inspiration of poets and preachers. Without the influence of the views of church fathers Celtic theologians set about discovering what the Scriptures meant. Their tenets and practices, based on this understanding, show the eclecticism and pragmatism of exegete and layman. The legislation of Moses pervaded social, economic, and legal relationships to an extent seldom seen in the history of other branches of the Church. Unlike the theologians of Roman Christianity who appealed more and more to the teachings of Church and councils, Celtic teachers stressed the Bible. The role of the Scriptures in Celtic Christianity was indeed a vital one, so much so that no thorough study of the beliefs and practices of the Christians of Celtic lands are possible without bearing this fact in mind."..................This is what Jesus uncle taught long before there was a bible or any interpetations by men

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
(thesuperjag;20173)
Dear RobinD69I never said God loses something in His Word. I said The English falls short of it's meaning. We need to look up in the Hebrew and Greek, so we can understand the bible...God is great for giving us tools.
smile.gif
P.S. Can you give me the difination of the word theory please?Much love, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.
I see these a theories because I see no proof for fact,I still see a long stretch for someone to believe what I see as theories.

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
Time for the slow typer to go get something else done today. Boy, I hope my typing improves. But at least, I get right to the point.I've done the best I can to show why there is no Biblical support for a distinct race (partly begotten of satan-the Kennites) alive today, whose purpose is to obstruct the gospel. We don't need to create a race. Each of us is sinfully & fallen. Each of us comes to salvation thru the same sacrifice of Jesus.Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.Even if you throw this out, you can't overlook the rest of the evidence in Scripture.Those Jesus Himself identifies as "sons of the devil" were descendents of Abraham. Not some other supposed race.John 8:33-37, 44 33They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.35And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.36If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.37I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.Genealogy is no basis for boasting & without value. Titus 3:9But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.In fact, Paul himself persecuted the church, got saved, & became (in my opinion) the greatest contributor to the New Testament. And he was a Hebrew & a descendent of Abraham (not of a supposed other race.)2 Cor 11:16-33(yes, these does read better in the NIV than the KJV-but use any version you like) 16I repeat: Let no one take me for a fool. But if you do, then receive me just as you would a fool, so that I may do a little boasting. 17In this self-confident boasting I am not talking as the Lord would, but as a fool. 18Since many are boasting in the way the world does, I too will boast. 19You gladly put up with fools since you are so wise! 20In fact, you even put up with anyone who enslaves you or exploits you or takes advantage of you or pushes himself forward or slaps you in the face. 21To my shame I admit that we were too weak for that! What anyone else dares to boast about—I am speaking as a fool—I also dare to boast about. 22Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they Abraham's descendants? So am I. 23Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this.) I am more. I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again. 24Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one. 25Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea, 26I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false brothers. 27I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked. 28Besides everything else, I face daily the pressure of my concern for all the churches. 29Who is weak, and I do not feel weak? Who is led into sin, and I do not inwardly burn? 30If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness. 31The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, who is to be praised forever, knows that I am not lying. 32In Damascus the governor under King Aretas had the city of the Damascenes guarded in order to arrest me. 33But I was lowered in a basket from a window in the wall and slipped through his hands.Show me one clear scripture verse to support this doctrine.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
(kriss;20174)
Robin Nova you are both assuming we are trying to change Gods word THAT IS NOT TRUE I SAY NOT TRUE we are trying to show you there is more to Gods word than you have been taught by men by looking at the Hebrew in depth this becomes evident. This is about how God along with what we know shows us Satan's plans/schemes he used to try to defeat God so he could become God. We are trying to show you ALL God had to say so we can prepare for Satan's next attack at the End times.We are changing NOTHING How does understanding that Satan has had a plan to defeat God from the beginning How does knowing that other people survived the flood change your faith ??? Does it change Gods plan to Salvation in any way??It simply tells you of how Satan and the kennites work because God has foretold us all things for an example question is do you want to see Gods whole word or only what you have been told???? cause if you dont want to know fine we'll stop trying to tell you
I am trying to see your perspective but I cannot see the credible evidence you proclaim.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(RobinD69;20178)
(thesuperjag;20173)
Dear RobinD69I never said God loses something in His Word. I said The English falls short of it's meaning. We need to look up in the Hebrew and Greek, so we can understand the bible...God is great for giving us tools.
smile.gif
I see these a theories because I see no proof for fact,I still see a long stretch for someone to believe what I see as theories.I take the fact that theories means guesswork for you.The Greek Word "Theo" means God. However God does not guess as you are aware...Who's guessing is men. With some study it becomes clear.Much love, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Robin and Novayou keep wanting disprove what we know as fact You can say nothing we have not heard before we Know what the Hebrew says we know how its fits into Gods plan We know how it has brought Gods word in to line and cleared up all those questions everyone else can not answer. You can not unteach us what God has blessed us by showing us. If you do not want to learn it or can not see it fine How can you learn if you keep saying what we show you is not true. You already have your mind made up.fine but stop telling us what we know is not true we have read it seen it.I show you in detail what tree is in Hebrew what fruit is what "again" means what history says what archaeological digs sayStill you believe what men have taught you. Fine then you must know the answers to all the questionsWhat kind of Good and evil knowledge did Eve and Adam learn that they covered their private parts???Who was Cain afraid off who did he marry Who did he built a city forhow did we get all the races from eight people when it would take millions of years of evolution Does that mean you believe in Evoulution??Where did the giants come fromWhy did God tell Josuha and Moses to kill every man woman and child if he is a loving God Why did it take two of Joshua's spies to carry one bunch of Grapes because it was so largeWho are the Jews who claim to be Jews but are not in Rev.You guys must know the answers to all these questions and more We know and yet you want to tell us we are misunderstandingto learn you have to willing to hear you arent so no need pressing the point

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
Here we go again with word play,I though we changed this to a more serious discussion.As I said,there are no facts for the theory of the Kenites or the serpant seed,these are only theories,if you like guesswork,based on wordplay.Do not take this as an attack,but as Kriss can attest,I have gone to the concordance as well as the literal hebrew translation and I wrote the closest thing I could find to support your view and it was not very pleasant and still did not back this theory.I am sorry but I have tried to see yalls view and it just doesnt fit.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
Then share with me the hebrew and the concordance referances to support this,what I have seen from the begining is just speculation and wordplay.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Im not using word play it is serious have you read the posts we have made Im not trying to shove anything down your throat Im trying to share what we have learned Im trying to give you the missing puzzle pieces so all those questions have answers but you do not see itI will repost the Hebrew for you do you think I wrote the explanation Im not that good read what the hebrew says Now for Satan and Eve What is Satan whole rebellion about if not to destroy the Bloodline of Christ ?Who will destroy/defeat him.Genesis 3:3 "But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, "Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die'."Are we talking about eating fruit from trees, or even trees in this chapter? No, We are talking about symbols for people, which are represented as the trees. When we look up the common word for "trees" in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary, we find the number # 6086. It reads; "ets, ates; from # 6095, stock tree, timber, wood." It is a common tree.However the trees in the garden of Eden reads, # 6095. We read in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary; "Atsah, aw-tsaw, prime root, prop. to fasten (or make firm), i.e., to close (the eyes): shut." Under # 6095 Hebrew for trees in the garden) page 90 of Strong's Hebrew dictionary, the other reference to this is # 6096.The # 6096; "Atseh, aw-tseh, from 6095; the spine, (as giving firmness to the body):-backbone." This # 6096 "atseh" is the tree referred to in Genesis 3:3. In referring to the fruit of a tree, then, you are talking about children.What runs through the backbone of your body? It is your central nervous system. It is controlling the opening, or closing of your eye. In fact it controls every movement that a person makes, as the system continues the process of sending messages to and from your brain, which never stops. All bodies of all mankind are made in the image of God There is another word in this third verse we must understand, and it is the word "touch". God's command to Eve was; "neither shall ye touch it." In the Hebrew text the number for this word "touch" is # 5060 in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary. It reads; "Naga, neh-gah; a prime root, prop. to touch, i.e., lay the hand upon (for the purpose; euphemism, to lie with a woman), to reach, "So we see that the warning to Adam and Eve specifically, was to stay away from Satan [called both the "serpent", and the "tree of good and evil"]. The fruit of that tree was not to be taken; and we know that the "fruit" as the results of a sexual relationship between any man and woman is a child. God's command was that Eve "not touch [lay with Satan]." So by reviewing the Hebrew text, we see that the order by God is that Eve not have sexual union with Satan." Eve was a woman living in the flesh, with all the limits of the flesh, while Satan is not of the flesh, but a supernatural person from another dimension. Genesis 3:6 "And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and the tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat."Genesis 3:7 "And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."and their eyes were opened so they put leafs over their privates??"And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground." The word "again" in the Hebrew text was "Yacaph", #3254 in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary; "to continue, conceive again, to continue to do the same thing." What happens when a woman gives birth to one child, and "Continues to do the same thing" that she is doing? Of course, she has twins. These are not identical twins that Eve bare, for they had two different fathers; as we saw in the study of chapter threeIf you do not understand what happened in this parable, then you will be ignorant of who the Kenites [the tares] really are. This will leave you open to the deceptions that are covering the earth in these final days, and you will be taken up by them. Satan's kids, the Kenites, infiltrated the religious ranks of the Jewish leaders in Babylon [I Chronicles 2:55, and Ezra 2:43-65], and today they have infiltrated the Christian ranks of the Church leadership. Understand that the product of Eve's sin was bearing a child by Satan, and that child's name was "Cain". Jesus explained this parable of what went on in the garden of Eden so you and I could understand exactly how Satan intended to destroy God's plan; for sending the Messiah to earth, to be born woman [through Eve]; and thus providing a way for sinful man to come back to God.It just can't be any clearer if you have eyes to seeIf thats not enough I gave you Bible appenex's that are in the back of bibles explaining indepth what the hebrew saysThe progeny of the fallen angels with the daughters of Adam (see notes on Gen. 6, and Ap. 23) are called in Gen. 6, Ne-phil-im, which means fallen ones (from naphal, to fall). What these beings were can be gathered only from Scripture. They were evidently great in size, as well as great in wickedness. They were superhuman, abnormal beings; and their destruction was necessary for the preservation of the human race, and for the faithfulness of Jehovah's Word (Gen. 3:15). This was why the Flood was brought "upon the world of the ungodly" (2Pet. 2:5) as prophesied by Enoch (Jude 14). But we read of the Nephilim again in Num. 13:33 : "there we saw the Nephilim, the sons of Anak, which come of the Nephilim". How, it may be asked, could this be, if they were all destroyed in the Flood? The answer is contained in Gen. 6:4, where we read : "There were Nephilim in the earth in those days (i.e. in the days of Noah); and also AFTER THAT, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became [the] mighty men (Heb. gibbor, the heroes) which were of old, men of renown" (lit. men of the name, i.e. who got a name and were renowned for their ungodliness). So that "after that", i.e. after the Flood, there was a second irruption of these fallen angels, evidently smaller in number and more limited in area, for they were for the most part confined to Canaan, and were in fact known as "the nations of Canaan". It was for the destruction of these, that the sword of Israel was necessary, as the Flood had been before. As to the date of this second irruption, it was evidently soon after it became known that the seed was to come through Abraham; for, when he came out from Haran (Gen. 12:6) and entered Canaan, the significant fact is stated : "The Canaanite was then (i.e. already) in the land." And in Gen. 14:5 they were already known as "Raphain" and Emim", and had established themselves at Asteroth Karnaim and Shaven Kiriathaim. It is very well known by all that have the least understanding that scripture proves Angles slept with Woman Even Nova wont argue that yet you say there is no proof Satan and angel who could walk and talk and according to the hebrew FULLY SEDUCED Eve there is nothing thereAnd if thats not enough I gave you quotes from Books about cain written by Archiologists From the History of Celtic churches:The Church set up at Glastonbury by Joseph of Arimathea about five years after the Passion, he does, however, quite well after 400 A.D., and proficiently documents his material. In this chapter he demonstrates the various methods of teachings used by the young new Celtic clergy. One of those methods was a question and answer liturgy of which the following is an authentic specimen (answers in parentheses): "Who died but was never born? (Adam) Who gave but did not receive? (Eve, milk) Who was born but did not die? (Elias and Enoch) Who was born twice and died once? (Jonas the prophet, who for three days and three nights prayed in the belly of the whale. He neither saw the heavens nor touched the earth) How many languages are there? (Seventy-two) Who spoke with a dog? (St Peter) Who spoke with an ass? (Balaam the prophet) Who was the first woman to commit adultery? (Eve with the serpent) How were the Apostles baptized? (The Saviour washed their feet)."Hardinge finished this chapter by saying the following: "... The Celtic Church cherished a deep love of the Bible, and from the Epistles of St Paul developed their theology. The Psalms were used in worship, and were the inspiration of poets and preachers. Without the influence of the views of church fathers Celtic theologians set about discovering what the Scriptures meant. Their tenets and practices, based on this understanding, show the eclecticism and pragmatism of exegete and layman. The legislation of Moses I gave you quotes from history books not as proof but as a second wittness yet you still say with all this We have given you nothing I say if you adhere to that then God has not yet given you the eyes to see itSo all I can say is put it on the shelf off your mind there must be something he needs you to learn first. I say this with the purest of intentions not insults with love that for some reason it is not yet meant for you to see.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
I take it as no insult.But the referances you give from the strongs concordance do not add up.#6086 is the appropriate referance but you insist on #6095 and #6096 which the Strongs never refers to as tree.I understand where you are coming from but this is what I mean by wordplay,the referances do not add up.As for Cain and Abel being twins,they are not called twins,but the 2 other sets of twins in the OT are referanced as twins.This is another discrepency if you can understand my delema.Now on to the Nephelim,you have shown for yourself that this does not always mean giant in the literal sence.These are the discrepencies with your interpritation.We have giants today,my own brother is 6'7" and I am 6'3",I had a grandfather who was 6'6" and another who was 7'2".These anomolies are becoming even more frequent,look at professional wrestlers and basketball players,look at football players.Imagine if the average height at the time may have been 5' tall,7' would be a giant.I believe I read of a man in India who is over 8'.I can understand your perspective that I may be blind to this because perhaps the Lord has something else for me to understand first,But I could say the same of those of you who believe this theory.We could also accuse each other of being blinded by satan,but that would accomplish nothing.I appreciate the referances but as I said they dont add up in my concordance or my interliniear.

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
So would someone please answer my questions. I made my case based on the scriptures. I have no preset agenda, in fact, I never heard this doctrine before now.